- » Italian Sausage Seasoning
Italian Sausage Seasoning Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian sausage seasoning recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian sausage seasoning recipes.
Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions
This Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions is rich with an Italian twist. The flavors of turkey Italian sausage, pepper and seasonings combine to make this Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions yum. Give this Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions a try. - 37.2735
Grilled Italian Sausage & Peppers
Cut the sausage into 4 portions.
Lightly spray the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Place the sausage, peppers and onion in the grill and dust with pepper and salt.
Grill for 5-6 minutes. - 26.2847
The Italian Sausage is a tasty meat dish that everyone in my family loves. This is often served on Sundays at home. Try this wonderful Italian Sausage recipe! - 33.8705
Italian Style Sausage And Pepper Calzone
This is a oregano flavored spicy and meaty calzone, which would be a favorite among Italian food lovers. Just like other Italian dishes, this is flavorful and enticing, sizzling with the goodness of cheese and sausage. Just in six simple steps you can... - 101.402
Sausage Lasagne is rich with the Italian flavor and is something you got to try for sure. The rich tasting sauces, cheese flavor the Italian sausage in sich way that you can never have enough. Just give this yummy Sausage Lasagne a try. - 43.573
Duck Stuffed With Sausage (anitra Imbottita)
Wash duck with cold water, drain and pat dry.
Mix together the sausage, rice, bread crumbs, egg and parsley.
Stuff duck with the mixture.
Bake in a 325Â°F (160Â°C) oven for about 1 1/2 hours.
Baste occasionally with drippings. - 27.7372
Linguine With Italian Sausage And Red Wine Sauce
1. In a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat and cook onions until softened.
2. To the skillet add sausage meat and cook, stirring to break up, until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Stir in tomato sauce, red wine and butter and... - 38.7241
Italian Sausage Heroes
1 Score sausages every 1/2 inch; saute slowly in a large frying pan 15 minutes, or until cooked through; drain on paper toweling.
2 Pour off all drippings, then measure 3 tablespoons and return to pan; stir in onion and saute until soft. Stir in peppers,... - 35.1345
Shrimp And Spicy Italian Sausage Kebabs
Place shrimp and sausages in bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients together, then pour over shrimp and sausages. Marinate 1 hour.
Preheat barbecue at medium.
Alternate shrimp and pieces of sausage on skewers. Brush with marinade.
Oil grill and add skewers. Cover... - 32.8554
Italian Fusilli With Sausages
1. In an eight quart pot covered up to three quarters with water, bring it to a boil with the lid on over high flame
2. Add pasta and cook without a lid till al dente, for say ten minutes
3. Preheat an omelette pan over medium flame until the rim turns... - 40.0459
Classic Cassoulet With Italian Sausage
Sauté bacon in large skillet, turning until crisp and browned, about 8 minutes.
Remove with slotted spoon to paper towels to drain.
Set aside skillet with bacon drippings.
Combine 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings with bread crumbs in small bowl.
Set... - 41.3421
Italian Sausage And Rice
Remove casings from sausage.
Cook sausage in a skillet until browned.
Stir to crumble, drain well.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, sugar, and red pepper, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
Stir in... - 41.5407
Grilled Italian Sausage And Peppers
1.Cut the sausages into portions of 4.
2.Spray grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
3.Place the sausages , onions, peppers in the grill and season with pepper and salt.
4. Grill for 5 to 6 minutes.
5.Serve hot. - 37.1079
Luganega: Northern Italian Sausage
Chill vermouth and pour into a large bowl.
Blend seasonings into the liquid.
Add pork and wheat germ.
Mix sausage the old-fashioned way. - 34.2615
Italian Sausage Sloppy Joes
Remove casings from sausage.
Combine sausage, green pepper, and onion in a large skillet, cook over medium heat until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Add nutmeg, tomatoes, and seasonings, cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Serve meat mixture over... - 32.8141
Italian Sausage Dinner
In 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish combine vegetables.
Drizzle oil over all; sprinkle with seasonings.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 35 minutes or till potatoes and celery are tender and meat is done, rearranging once.
Using slotted spoon,... - 31.865
Hot Italian Sausage
Chill the wine.
Pour into a large bowl.
Crush fennel seed with mortar and pestle.
Blend all seasonings into the liquid.
Add pork and bran flakes.
Mix sausage the old-fashioned way. - 36.1393
Sweet Italian Sausage
Pour ice water into a large bowl.
Crush aniseed with mortar and pestle.
Blend seasonings into the liquid.
Add pork and bulgur.
Mix sausage the old-fashioned way. - 35.6981
Old World Italian Sausage
Prepare casing for stuffing.
Assemble Food Grinder with desired Disc.
Grind meat into large bowl.
Combine seasonings and mix with meat.
Reassemble Food Grinder with Medium Stuffing Tube.
Stuff meat into casing.
Twist or tie into desired number of links.
Chill... - 37.8325
Spinach With Italian Sausages
Slice the sausages in half, lengthwise.
Heat a large frying pan. (Actually, I prefer my larger wok for this dish.)
Add the 1 tablespoon of olive oil and brown the sausages on both sides.
Add 1/4 cup water to the pan and cover.
Cook the sausages for another 10... - 40.4355
Mild Italian Sausage
Put pork cubes twice through a food chopper fitted with a coarse blade, or coarsely chop in a food processor.
Finely crush together coriander seeds, parsley flakes, and fennel seeds with a mortar and pestle (or whirl briefly in a blender).
Add to chopped... - 37.658
Italian Sausage And Eggplant
Cut sausage into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Fry in skillet until lightly browned.
Drain and set aside.
Pare eggplant and cut into quarters lengthwise.
Assemble Salad Maker with Chunky Cutter Disc.
Spread on paper towels, sprinkle with salt, and... - 43.4506
Roasted Turkey With Italian Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Spread the bread cubes in a large roasting pan and toast for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until dry and lightly browned.
2. In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil. Crumble in the sweet Italian sausage and cook over... - 35.1083
Italian Sausage Soup
1. Remove the sausage casing and cut them into slices.
2. Cut and discard the red stem from Swiss chard and chop it roughly.
3. Place a pot on heat, pour oil and brown sausage in it.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Mix well.
5. Drop smoked... - 111.811
Italian Sausage With Fusilli, White Beans And Escarole
1. Heat oil in a large heavy-bottomed sauce pot. Add onions and saute until soft, 5-8 minutes. Add garlic and cook gently for 2-3 minutes. Add bay leaves.
2. Raise heat to high. Add escarole and stir until wilted. Stir in chicken broth and cook, uncovered,... - 32.8944
Italian Sausage & Pepper Sandwiches
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook sausages until well browned; remove from pan and set aside.
Add oil, onion, garlic, and peppers to drippings; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft (about 15 minutes).
Stir in tomatoes (break up... - 41.2086
Orzo Pasta With Kale And Italian Sausage
1. Cook pasta. Reserve 1/2 C pasta water.
2. Heat skillet. Add oil. When oil is hot, add sausages. Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add garlic, seasonings, and half of the kale.
4. Using tongs, pull up from bottom... - 0
Crespelle With Italian Sausage And Salsa Balsamella
For crespelle: Place flour in large bowl.
Pour in 2/3 cup milk, a little at a time, whisking constantly to make smooth paste.
Gradually whisk in remaining 1 1/3 cups milk, eggs, egg yolk, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Let stand at room temperature about 1... - 44.4011
Italian Sausage Lasagna
This italian sausage lasagna is a meaty lasagna recipe with a bite to it. cooked with italian sausages along with vegetables like bell peppers, yellow onions, flavord with garlic and tomatoes, the italian sausage lasagna is baked with spinach and cheese and... - 47.957
Italian Pepper Sausage
1. Grind the lean and fat pork, onion and garlic. Add the seasonings and mix thoroughly. Add the wine and mix well.
2. Force through a sausage stuffer into casing - 31.6573
Italian Sausage And Rice Frittata
1 Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2 In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and salt. Set aside.
3 In an 11 -inch ovenproof nonstick skillet, cook the sausage for about 7 minutes over high heat until no longer pink.
4 Lower the... - 42.8937
Italian Sausage Meatballs
This particular recipe is a very savory and meaty dish that you can eat alone or with pasta...either way it's delicious! *For the spicy lovers, you can sprinkle some ground cayenne pepper on top of the meatballs for an extra kick of flavor!* - 30.6747
Italian Sausages And Vegetables
Place carrots in saucepan, cover with water and boil 6 minutes uncovered.
Add onions and zucchini; season and cook 3 minutes.
Drain vegetables and let cool slightly.
Heat oil in large frying pan.
Cook vegetables, apples, sausages and garlic 4 to 5 minutes... - 37.1779
Italian Sausage And Green Pepper Skillet Meal For Dinner
For a quick weeknight dinner, try making this dish. In this video, Betty presents a step-by-step instruction on how to make this one skillet dish. It's so full of flavor that your family will fall in love with it. Stream the video recipe for further... - 98.6899
Italian Sausage Soup
In skillet, brown sausage; drain well.
Add all ingredients except parmesan cheese to crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 12 to 14 hours.
Taste for seasoning; serve sprinkled with cheese. - 35.8335
Italian Sausage Zucchini Soup
1. In a Dutch oven, cook Italian sausage till browned
2. Now add celery and cook till tender
3. Combine and add next 8 ingredients, cook and simmer for 20 minutes
4. Add remaining ingredients, cook and simmer for 20 minutes, till vegetables turn... - 42.1865
Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add sausage, onion, green pepper, and yellow pepper; cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add spaghetti sauce and next 4 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer,... - 37.6123
Fettuccine With Italian Sausage And Pesto
Holly Pinafore is at it again. At Puglia Ristorante, Sicilian chef Sebastiano Zappulla takes center stage, making his fresh fettuccine dish that's rich enough for royalty! - 107.663
Pasta With Italian Sausage And Peppers
Prick the sausage links all over with the tines of a fork and put them in a pot with 1/2 inch of water.
Set the pot over medium heat and simmer the sausages, uncovered, in the water for about 20 minutes.
Eventually the pot will boil dry and the sausages will... - 42.0669
Italian Pasta Sausage Soup
Place sausage links in large saucepan or 5-quart Dutch oven.
Add water to a depth of about 1/2 inch.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover; simmer 10 minutes or until sausage is partially cooked; drain.
Slice sausage into 1/2-inch slices; return to... - 39.9335
Chicken With Italian Sausage
1. Halve chicken thighs. Combine flour, seasonings and paprika. Coat chicken in flour mixture. Heat browning dish on HIGH for eight minutes. Add oil and chicken, cook on HIGH for four minutes. Turn over halfway through cooking. Remove. Set aside.
2. Add... - 33.4294
Italian Cannellini Beans And Sausage
1.Take a 10 inch nonstick skillet and heat some oil in it.
2.Place over medium to high heat, add in the sausage, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
2.Remove from heat, trasnfer to a bowl and keep aside.
3.In the same skillet, add onion, garlic and stir cook... - 44.4983
Italian Sausage In Minestrone
Pierce sausage casings with a fork.
Place sausages, beans, and water in a 5-quart pan.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Continue to simmer until beans mash readily (25 to 50 more minutes).
Ladle... - 45.1462
Polenta With Italian Sausage
Add water to cornmeal and salt in top part of double boiler.
Bring to boil over direct heat, stirring constantly.
Cover and cook over boiling water about 1 1/4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Cut sausage into thick slices and brown slowly in skillet.
Add garlic... - 41.1162
Italian Sausage And Bean Soup
Who doesn't like a hearty soup during the cold winter evenings or on a rainy day? There are several winter soup recipes but this rich Italian-style bean, sausage and fennel soup loaded with veggies is one hearty and soul warming one that must be in your... - 130.592
Premio Italian Sausage And Potato Medley
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In an ovenproof casserole, heat olive oil over medium flame.
3. When the oil is hot, add potatoes and coat them well with oil.
4. Further, add sausages and onions followed by salt and pepper to taste.... - 43.3089
Fettuccine With Cheese, Tomatoes And Italian Sausage
1. In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage meat, stirring to break up, until the pink color is gone, about 5 minutes and set aside.
2. In a large pot of boiling water, cook fettuccine 8 to 10 minutes such that al dente
3. To prepare the sauce,... - 39.3813
Italian Turkeysausage Platter
1. Preheat a barbecue or gas grill on medium for 10 minutes.
2. Use a nonstick cooking spray to grease rack.
3. Over the rack, arrange sausage, peppers, and onion.
4. Again spray nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle half of the Italian... - 42.1881
Sausage And Peppers
This is one of those classic Italian American street-food, lunch cart dishes. Stuff this sausage, peppers, and onions into a large bread roll or spoon it over pasta, polenta or rice and you have yourself a hearty meal. Eat too much of this and you are sure... - 115.507
Looking for an easy and tasty authentic Italian disg to serve for your weekend party then this Italian Skillet is what you gotta give a try! A blend of hot Italian sausages and mixed vegetables in herb seasoning, this Italian Skillet recipe is just... - 38.9745
1. Take a pie plate and keep the beans in it; sprinkle oil-and-vinegar dressing over it; let stand 30 minutes to season.
2. In a small saucepan, heat mushroom gravy with catsup till it comes to a boil. Then stir in horseradish and remove from heat.
3.... - 39.6709
Mr. X's Favorite Italian Spaghetti Sauce
Combine ground round steak and seasoned salt and shape into small balls 1 1/2 inches in diameter; slice sausage in 1-inch pieces.
Brown both in oil in a large 3- or 4-qt.frying pan.
Push aside and saute green pepper and onion for 8 minutes.
Remove excess... - 34.006
Italian Vegetable Soup
Italian vegetable soup is a meaty vegetable soup prepared with added sausage to it. Cooked in a kettle or dutch oven, the italian vegetable soup is cooked with onions and garlic for taste. Prepared with veggies like carrots, tomatoes, zucchini, beans and... - 44.4353
Sausage & Vegetable Mixed Grill
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Scrub the potatoes and cut into thin wedges.
Peel and thinly slice the onion.
Place the potatoes and onion in the grill and dust with the oregano, Italian seasoning and pepper.
Grill for 3... - 30.8535
Salsiccia E Fagioli
Salsiccie E Fagioli is the real deal! The perfect blend of the myriad flavors and texture of this simple dish is mouthwatering. Serve the Salsiccie E Fagioli for your dinner and experience its wondrous taste. - 35.0698
Spaghetti With Sausage And Tomatoes
1. In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat and cook onions until softened.
2. Add sausage meat and cook, stirring to break up, until the pink color is gone, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in red wine, tomatoes, basil and cayenne pepper and... - 38.8806
Baked Ziti With Sausage And Peppers
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add sausage and cook, turning, until brown on all sides, about 10 minutes. Prick sausage with a fork as it cooks to release juices. Remove sausage from skillet and let cool slightly; cut into 1/2-inch slices. (It's... - 36.7226
Sausage Stuffed Peppers
Are you looking for an innovative way to include pepper in your menu? This recipe will certainly come handy. Watch this video to learn a detailed procedure of preparing these scrumptious Sausage Stuffed Pepper recipe. You are sure going to love this one. - 117.891
Pasta With Veal Sausage Bolognese
1. Take a blender and in its process container add 1 cup tomatoes with liquid; process the blending until tomato turns into puree.
2. Chop rest of the tomatoes and set aside.
3. Take a 10-inch non-stick skillet and heat oil in it.
4. Add... - 48.1331
Linguine With Spicy Sausage
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook linguine 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat cook sausage meat stirring to break up, until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
3.... - 34.8235
Farfalle With Sausage, Cannellini Beans, And Kale
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid; keep warm.
Drain sun-dried tomatoes in a small sieve over a bowl, reserving 2 teaspoons tomato oil; slice tomatoes.
Heat a Dutch oven over medium... - 44.6367
Sausage Pasta Bake
If you like the mozzarella in general, you absolutely love this recipe - Cheesy Sausage Pasta Bake! It could be a bit fattening, but it is delicious nevertheless. Watch and learn this simple recipe from this video. Enjoy! - 101.026
A Breakfast Casserole With Sausage And Peppers
This dish is basically like a savory bread pudding. It is a stress free recipe you can use when you are entertaining friends for a Sunday brunch as most of the prep is done in advance. Cooking eggs into a breakfast casserole is indeed one of the best ideas... - 116.141
Rigatoni With Sausage- With Chef Ellie Espo
Rigatoni with Niecy’s Sausage is an amazing Rigatoni pasta with spicy Italian sausage and cannellini beans in tomato sauce. Tubes of rigatoni hold the tomato sauce, giving you a burst of creamy flavor with every bite. Use either hot or mild Italian sausages... - 114.398
Calzone (italian Pizza Turnovers)
Calzone (Italian Pizza Turnovers) is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious pizza recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Calzone dish. - 43.8972
Sausage And Pepper Calzone
Everybody loved Italian food but do you get that flavor at home? Watch the video to know more. - 99.4499
Sausage And Peppers
1. In a large, deep skillet or wok, heat the oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add sausages, vegetables, herb and seasoning.
3. Stir fry everything together for about 8 minutes until cooked.
4. Tip in the gravy and stir in... - 45.3219
Sausage Zucchini Fry
1) In a frying pan put sausage meat.
2) Stir fry the meat until no pink remains.
3) Stir in the next 6 ingredients to meat.
4) Saute stirring occasionally for 15 minutes.
5) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook spaghetti, cooking oil and salt in... - 47.494
Almond Sausage Cheese Tarts
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the softened butter and cheese.
2. Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in chives and salt.
4. Add flour, a little at a time, working the mixture into a dough using a fork or pastry... - 45.1711
Sausage Tortellini Soup
Sausage Tortellini Soup is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Sausage Tortellini Soup; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 40.0822
Sausage Stuffing Topped Chicken Casserole
Few dishes are as tasty and comforting as a well made chicken casserole. To know of a simple yet impressive chicken casserole recipe, watch this video and get ready to amaze everyone with your culinary skills. This casserole is bound to make everyone fall in... - 96.5958
Sausage And Bean Cassoulet
Sausage And Bean Cassoulet is a wonderful dish that is very difficult to resist. I have a weakness for this yummy dish. Try this Sausage And Bean Cassoulet recipe and you will understand why. - 34.4844
Spicy Sausage Bites
These Spicy Sausage Bites are simply terrific ! Have these veg sausage appetizers for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Spicy Sausage Bites are welcome ! - 35.2106
Simple Sausage Linguine
Do you wanna learn how to make Simple Sausage Linguine recipe? Watch out the video and learn how to prepare the easy to make dish in no time. - 85.2638
Broccoli Rabe And Sausage Crostata
Broccoli Rabe, Sausage, and Fontina Cheese Crostata is an amazing Italian main dish. Perfect for entertaining, this gorgeous crostata sheet layered with rich Fontina cheese, broccoli rabe and sweet Italian sausage won't disappoint. You shall be deliciously... - 107.097
Turkey Sausage Brunch Pie
1. Prepare the piecrust in a 9-inch pie plate according to package directions; line with a double thickness of foil. Bake in a 450° oven for 8 minutes. Remove foil. Bake for 4 to 5 minutes more or till edges are golden. Remove from oven. Reduce oven... - 33.4581
Cook pasta in 1 gallon water with oil and salt until done.
Drain and set aside.
Coat with Italian dressing.
Brown sausage with Italian seasoning.
Drain and put in a very large bowl with pasta.
Saute bell pepper, onion and celery in butter or olive oil.
When... - 42.7013
Sausage Stuffing Towers
Shape sausage in 12 thin patties, 1/4 inch thick.
Prepare stuffing according to package directions, using 1/4 cup water and 2 tablespoons butter.
Add apple, celery, onion, and seasonings; toss to mix.
Arrange 6 sausage patties in shallow pan.
Top each with... - 42.8545
– In a skillet, melt butter and saute sausages, green pepper, celery, and mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Add cooked macaroni, soy sauce and cream, and stir. Spoon mixture onto warmed plates and decorate with finely sliced green onions. - 28.2782
Sausage With Parsley Noodles
Brown sausage in skillet.
Drain off excess fat.
Add onion, soup, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings.
Simmer 30 minutes.
Cook noodles in boiling, salted water until tender; drain, butter, and sprinkle with parsley.
Serve with border of meat sauce. - 38.5544
Cavatelli With Chicken And Sausage
Place the tomatoes, salt, and pepper in a deep saucepan, and cook, uncovered, stirring from time to time, for 20 minutes, or until most of the water has evaporated.
In another saucepan, place the sausages, cover with boiling water and simmer for 10... - 44.9465
Sausage & Peppers
1) Boil sausage in a pot for 10 minutes.
2)Remove sausage and chop up the Italian sausage into 1/2 of an inch pieces. Place in a heated frying pan. Medium heat. Fry until fully done or brown in the middle. Make sure there isn't any pink or red in the meat.... - 19.9749
Sausage Ratatouille is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this sausage dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 39.9836
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°F, 220°C or Gas No. 7
2) Lightly flour a working surface.
3) Roll pastry thinly to a oblong about 12 by 6 inches (30 by 15 cm).
4) Trim the edges and halve lengthwise.
5) Let stand in a cool place.
6)... - 33.9268
Rice Croquettes With Sausage
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add 1/2 cup minced onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until softened. Add rice and stir to coat with butter. Cook, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes. Add 4 cups stock and stir until broth is almost absorbed, 4 to... - 30.2732
Pork And Sausages Contadina
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Trim excess fat from pork. Season with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a nonreactive large, flameproof casserole over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook, turning, 5 minutes, or until browned on all sides. Remove with a slotted... - 32.3539
Chicken Sausage Pasta
This pasta is a very convenient dish which is filling. It can be made with any number of ingredients depending on the availability. a versatile dish that tastes simply great! - 0
Chicken Sausage Terrine
Partially cook bacon on paper plate, covered with paper toweling, at HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Lay bacon lengthwise in 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf dish.
Grind chicken, onion, and garlic through fine blade of food grinder.
Combine egg, crumbs, milk, brandy, and... - 43.7157
Chive Sausage El Dorado
Cook sausage until lightly browned.
Reserve 1/4 cup of the pan drippings.
Fry green pepper in the 1/4-cup drippings until tender.
Combine with remaining ingredients, season to taste with salt and pepper and pour into a buttered 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Arrange... - 34.2752
Veal Sausage Stuffed Peppers
1. Cut a thin slice from the stem end of each pepper; reserve slices.
2. Remove and discard seeds and membranes from peppers.
3. In a 2-quart microwavable casserole, stir together onion and oil.
4. Cover the casserole and microwave on... - 46.8615
Sausage Bread Ring
Let bread defrost in refrigerator overnight, or let stand at room temperature for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Remove sausage from casing and cook in a frying pan set over medium-high heat until brown and crumbly.
Remove pan from heat, drain off fat, and let sausage... - 38.1917
Sausage And Apple Wonton Ravioli In Wine Butter Sauce
1. Place a pan on medium high flame and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop onion and sausage. Saute until the sausage is cooked through and the onions are soft and slightly caramelized.
3. Add diced apple and continue to saute until apples... - 0