- » Italian Sausage Sauerkraut
Italian Sausage Sauerkraut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian sausage sauerkraut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian sausage sauerkraut recipes.
Sauerkraut Sausage Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Oil the baking dish with 1 tablespoon oil.
3) Cut off the small strips from if necessary so the peppers can stand still.
4) Rinse the peppers in the cold water.
5) In a saucepan, bring water to a boil and... - 44.4954
One Dish Sauerkraut
Rinse sauerkraut lightly and turn into large pan.
Saute ribs with onion in large skillet.
Add to sauerkraut.
Cook sausage until well browned.
Cut into bite-size pieces and add to pan along with remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer until ribs are tender,... - 34.7017
Cabbage Rolls With I Don't Hate Sauerkraut Anymore
1. Bring large pot of water to boil. Add cabbage leaves, 2 or 3 at a time. Press down into water with wooden spoon. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until pliable. Remove with tongs to colander. Cool under cold tap water. Drain between sheets of paper towel. Repeat... - 42.8987
Chicken Sausage Heros
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the peppers, cover, and cook until tender, 5 minutes.
2. While the peppers are cooking, trim 1/4 inch off the end of the mushroom stems. Wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp paper towel, and cut into... - 33.1389
Sausage Kraut Pizza
This Sausage Kraut Pizza is the best thing that a famished soul can desire. Try out this rich veg meat garnished bread and let me know if you like it. your suggestionws for this Sausage Kraut Pizza are welcome. - 36.7854
Black And White Bean Soup
1) Take a 4-quart saucepan and pour chicken broth along with vegetable juice in it. Add black beans, Kielbasa or smoked sausage, leeks, black beans, sauerkraut, white kidney beans and caraway seed to the liquid. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce... - 39.5283
Transylvanian Layered Cabbage
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Rinse the sauerkraut thoroughly under cold running water and keep aside for 10 to 20 minutes in cold water to reduce its sourness.
3) Press it dry by the handful and keep aside.
4) Cut... - 45.1917