- » Italian Sausage Rosemary
Italian Sausage Rosemary Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Italian Sausage Rosemary recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Italian Sausage Rosemary recipes.
Italian Sausage Stuffing
1. Remove casings from Italian-sausage links. In 5- to 8-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, cook sausage meat, stirring frequently to break up sausage, until browned, about 20 minutes. With slotted spoon, remove sausage to bowl. To drippings in Dutch oven,... - 29.9322
David Cameron's Italian Sausage Meat Pasta
David Cameron shares his favourite recipe in The Celebrity Cookbook. This cookbook has been masterminded and produced by a team of nine corporate fundraisers from leading marketing services provider Communisis, as part of The Princes Trusts’ Million Makers... - 37.1664
Grilled Italian Sausage
To make brushing sauce, combine tomato sauce, water, marjoram, rosemary, garlic powder, and oregano.
Simmer in a saucepan for 4 minutes, stirring often.
Remove sauce from heat and reserve.
Cut sausages in half horizontally.
Cook sausages over... - 33.8444
Grilled Herbed Italian Sausage
Form each piece of sausage into a coil.
Secure by inserting skewer horizontally through open end of sausage.
Place sausages in shallow glass dish; add wine and herbs, turning sausages to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
Drain sausages;... - 28.8082
Italian Sausage And Eggplant
Cut sausage into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Fry in skillet until lightly browned.
Drain and set aside.
Pare eggplant and cut into quarters lengthwise.
Assemble Salad Maker with Chunky Cutter Disc.
Spread on paper towels, sprinkle with salt, and... - 43.4506
Premio Italian Sausage And Potato Medley
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In an ovenproof casserole, heat olive oil over medium flame.
3. When the oil is hot, add potatoes and coat them well with oil.
4. Further, add sausages and onions followed by salt and pepper to taste.... - 43.3089
Italian Sausage And Pork Roll
1. Place pork, sausage meat, onion, stock cube, bread, tomato paste (puree), egg and black pepper to taste in a food processor and process to combine. Press out meat mixture on a large piece of aluminum foil (a) to form a 20 x 30 cm/8 x 12 in rectangle.
2.... - 32.1574
Oven-roasted Vegetables With Rotini & Rosemary Pesto
Roasted vegetables with rotini and rosemary pesto is a delicious dish, which can be served on any occasion. It will surely satisfy even the heartiest appetite. It is quite simple to make. Just check out the recipe detail here. - 142.137
Rosemary And Red Pepper Chicken Breasts
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, bell pepper, garlic, rosemary, and oregano.
Crumble sausages over onion mixture.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly, over sausage mixture.
Sprinkle with pepper; pour... - 47.405
Hot Sicilian Sausage
Have you ever thought of preparing sausage at home? This video is going to teach you the proper way to build up sausages. Chef adds hot spices to make the sausage tastes spicy, however you can add your choice of spices, too. Just make sure, you have the right... - 124.423
Braised Sausages With Grapes & Polenta
Spread grapes in an 11- by 17-inch roasting pan and cover tightly with foil.
Bake in upper third of a 400° oven until grapes feel soft when pressed (about 25 minutes); then stir in minced rosemary.
Pierce each sausage several times with a fork; lay sausages... - 34.2706
Sausage And Pancetta Risotto
1. In a large frying pan heat oil and fry pancetta or bacon, carrot and onion and fry for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in tomatoes, lowering heat simmer for 15 minutes and then stir in stock and beans, remove pan from heat and set... - 42.1115
Spaghetti With Sausages And Peas
1. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, bring about 1 inch of water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Prick the sausages in several places with a fork, drop them into the boiling water, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Drain.
3.... - 32.9632
Sausage And Roast Peppers Salad
1. To make sausages, place beef, sausage meat, garlic, rosemary, basil, prosciutto or ham, olive oil and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into 10 cm / 4 in long sausages. Cook sausages under a preheated medium grill, turning... - 35.9939
Gluten Free Beef And Sausage Lasagne
All those who love meat and suffer from gluten allergies here is a recipe that meets those needs. Chef KC Pomering shows how to make Gluten Free Meat Lasagne using appropriate gluten free substitutes in the recipe. Enjoyment assured without worry! - 130.895
Chicken And Sausage Puttanesca
The chicken and sausage puttanesca is a cooked and baked chicken preparation made along with italian sausages and veggies. Made savory and appetizing with onions, garlic and tomatoes with anchovy paste, I like using the hot italian sausages in this recipe.... - 47.2445
Sausages With Grapes
1. In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil until shimmering. Add the sausages and cook over moderately high heat until they are browned on 2 sides, about 4 minutes. Cover and cook over moderate heat, turning once, until the sausages are no longer pink,... - 27.116
Sausages Baked In Batter
Preheat the oven to 400° F. [200° C.].
Prick each sausage with a fork in two or three places, then place the sausages in a 14-by-9-inch [35-by-23-cm.] baking dish with the olive oil.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until all of the fat has rendered out of the... - 34.4935
Skillet Sausages With Apple
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet melt margarine; add sausages and saute over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides, 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Add onions, celery, and apple and saute' until vegetables are softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle... - 28.0315
Sausage & Fig Grill
Place sausages on a grill about 6 inches above a solid bed of hot coals.
Cook, turning often, until meat is no longer pink in center; cut to test about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir together butter and rosemary.
Brush bread with some of the mixture, place on a... - 38.532
Sausage And Feta Strata
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a 10-inch skillet placed over medium heat, brown the sausages in oil. Drain on paper towels and keep the drippings in the skillet.
3) To the skillet, add the onions and garlic and cook... - 41.3862
Little Ears With A Sausage Sauce
In a large saute pan or skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil and cook the sausage until golden brown, stirring to break it up into small pieces.
Using a slotted spoon, set aside on a plate.
Pour off the excess fat, leaving about 1/4 inch in the... - 41.2148
Herb Rubbed Pork Crown With Wild Mushroom And Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Pork: Rub the pork down with a mix of the garlic, rosemary, dijon mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Place in the cooler for 20-30 minutes to absorb all the flavors..
4. For the... - 113.508
Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
Insert metal blade.
Mince garlic leave in work bowl.
Twist stems off mushrooms.
Add stems to work bowl and process, using on-off pulses, until coarsely chopped; leave in work bowl.
Change to slicing disc.
Crumble sausage into a wide frying pan... - 40.6293
Sausage And Roast Capsicum (pepper) Salad
1. To make sausages, place beef, sausage meat, garlic, rosemary, basil, proscuitto or ham, olive oil and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into 10 cm/ 4in long sausages. Cook sausages under a preheated medium grill, turning... - 35.5249
Herbed Mushroom-sausage Stuffing
This tasty Herbed Mushroom-Sausage Stuffing is delightful! It is a family favorite and so I serve it quiet often. Try this yummy Herbed Mushroom-Sausage Stuffing recipe yourself! - 42.8612
Honey Cornbread Dressing Country Style
Cornbread is one of good forms of bread to be had as it is or for use in other dishes. Here is a recipe to make a filling main dish out of honey cornbread, sausage and seasonings as the key ingredients. - 103.828
Mini Spicy Ricotta Meatballs
Growing up, one of my favorite things that my mom would make were her meatballs and fresh tomato sauce. It was beyond delicious. This is my appetizer version of that and it is super easy to make. If you want to make them bigger you can and just serve it over... - 0
Bow Tie Pasta With Chicken Or Duck And Green Olives
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Saute ingredients in large skillet.
Add and saute for 2 minutes.
Add and simmer approx 5 minutes.
Add to sauce to thicken and cook for approx 2... - 42.5139
Pork Ragu In Red Sauce With Ziti
If you are wondering what to make this Sunday then go by our suggestion and create the recipe in the video. A lovely wholesome ragu of pork with a flavorful sauce served with pasta, the dish is going to compliment your Sunday mood and leave you asking for... - 101.644
Venetian Mixed Grill
This menu serves four diners very generously, six a bit less amply.
When you're ready to serve, cut larger pieces of meat sausages, chicken, steak, and liver into smaller portions so diners can enjoy a bit of everything.
Unless your barbecue is very large,... - 28.9129
Bow Tie Pasta With Chicken And Green Olives
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook bow tie pasta 8 to 10 minutes until al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a large skillet, cook pancetta and sausage meat over medium-high heat, stirring to break up, until the color of the sausage is no... - 46.0867
Stuffed Turkey Breast - Part 1 - Tacchino Ripieno
I went home for Christmas and my mother taught me how to make this wonderful Stuffed Turkey Breast. So why don't you watch this two part video on making the delicious stuffed turkey for your thanksgiving. Watch the Stuffed Turkey Breast part 2- Tacchino... - 0
Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts
Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts has a fine taste. Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts gets its taste from turkey stuffed with chest nut filling. Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 44.4763
Easy Weeknight Tortellini Soup
1. Place a large soup pot on medium flame and heat olive oil in it.
2. Add rosemary, carrot, and onion. Season with salt and pepper. Stir and cook for 10-15 minutes or until softened and the onions start to turn translucent.
3. Drop sausage and cook... - 0
Stuffed Turkey Breast - Part 2 - Tacchino Ripieno
Welcome back! I am glad that you have made a good choice to watch the second part because without watching this video your experience would be incomplete. I hope you have watched the Stuffed Turkey Breast part 1. - Tacchino Ripieno video if not then i highly... - 0
Gluten Free Classic Meat Sauce
Meat sauces that are gluten free are a indeed boon for preparing or serving most kind of meats. Check out the recipe to make a Gluten Free Meat Sauce in a classic way using all good gluten free substitutes. - 127.701
Conchiglie With Three Fillings
1. For the cheese filling: in a large bowl, combine the ricotta, parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, a liberal grinding of black pepper, and the egg yolks, 1 by 1, beating well after each addition. Then mix in the scallions, parsley, and mozzarella, and taste for... - 40.8234
Moms Hearty Meat Ragu
A classic hearty ragu that pairs perfectly with a wider shaped noodle like fresh taglietelle or a dry noodle like penne. Make sure you let this sauce sit overnight so the flavors become more pronounced. - 113.522
Herbed Venetian Mixed Grill
Prepare rosemary polenta and set aside.
In a 1 cup glass measure, stir together herbs garlic, and oil.
Cover and set aside for at least 1 hour or until next day.
Prick sausages in several places.
Place in a wide frying pan and add enough water to cover.
Bring... - 39.4277
Wild Mushroom Rugelach
By Kim Hendrickson,
Author of Savory Bites: Easy, Sophisticated Hors d'Oeuvres for Every Occasion
For years I've been making classic sweet rugelach for winter holidays. When my friend Alan gave me a large supply of wild mushrooms, I was thinking about... - 37.0257
In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until tender. Add sausage and lightly brown. Add tomato paste and cook for a few minutes. Add tomatoes, spices, chicken, red and green pepper, and wine.
Simmer for 1 hour. Transfer to a... - 27.5814
English Muffin Pizzas
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cut muffins in half and arrange them in a single layer on a baking sheet.
3. Toast them in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
4. In the mean time, heat a nonstick skillet.
5. Add sausage and sauté... - 42.5991
Chicken With Potato Stuffing
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until almost tender; drain and set aside.
Cook sausage in boiling water for 10 minutes; drain.
Halve each sausage lengthwise, then cut into 1/2-in.pieces.
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook potatoes, sausage and... - 42.8073
Adriatic Lamb Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Slice the sausages into 1-inch pieces. In a large skillet, add in the sausages and brown them well. Next, add in the onions and pepper and saute in the sausage drippings.
3) Remove the sausage and... - 44.892
Planning for a turkey dinner and need rich turkey stuffing ideas? Then this is a must watch video. Here chef illustrates step by step instructions to make baked turkey stuffing with sausages and granny smith apple. Whether you are planning to make... - 96.1993
Adriatic Lamb Pie
1. Slice the sausages into 1-inch pieces; brown in large skillet. Add onions and pepper; saute until soft in drippings from sausage. Remove sausage and vegetables from the skillet with slotted spoon and place in a 12-cup baking dish.
2. Brown lamb in same... - 34.6842
This paella is loaded with chicken, sausage, clams and shrimp. Go ahead and add pork, mussels and lobster claws to it if you would like! This is a great dish for special occasions! Make sure you serve it with lemon wedges on the side! - 121.932
A Different Spaghetti
1) Cut up the tomatoes roughly cook spaghetti in boiling water 9 to 10 minutes, drain well.
2) In a heavy saucepan, heat the olive oil.
3) Add the onions and garlic and saute until tender.
4) Add tomatoes to the pot.
5) Stir in half of... - 45.2279
Roasted Squabs Stuffed With Porcini And Chestnuts
Wash the squabs under cold water.
Remove and discard any excess fat.
Dry them well and squeeze the juice of the lemon inside the cavities.
Season with a liberal amount of black pepper.
Place the porcini mushrooms in a bowl and cover them with warm water.
Let... - 44.9056
Cornish Game Hens With Stuffing
For the hens.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Place the hens in a baking pan large enough to accommodate them in a single layer.
For the marinade.
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade and pour over the hens, arranging the herbs on top.
Roast, covered with... - 41.9996
Chutney Pork Roast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Get the pork loin toast boned and butterflied so that it measures about 12-inches x 8-inches.
3) Leave about 1.4-inch of surface fat intact.
4) Place a skillet over medium flame. Crumble... - 45.1008