- » Italian Sausage Patty
Italian Sausage Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian sausage patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian sausage patty recipes.
Turkey Sausage Patties
Turkey Sausage Patties is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Turkey Sausage Patties dish; I am sure you would love to serve to your family in dinner. - 34.4139
Turkey Sausage Patties
In a bowl, combine turkey, herbs and bread crumbs.
Add chicken broth and stir again.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Form into eight patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
Spray skillet with vegetable oil, or use a nonstick skillet.
Cook patties in skillet over... - 35.9804
Homemade Italian Sausage
Combine all ingredients in large bowl and blend well, keeping mixture as light as possible.
Using sausage stuffer, fill casings, twisting off 8-inch links as you work.
Use within 1 day or freeze up to 3 months.
Sausage mixture can... - 35.1574
Italian Bell Pepper & Sausage Rolls
Place sausages, one at a time, between sheets of plastic wrap and flatten with your hand into thin patties about the same length as rolls.
Cook patties in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, turning once, until well browned on outside and no longer pink... - 32.2797
Italian Steak Sausage
1. In a bowl, mix in all the ingredients lightly and shape into flat patties, one tablespoon for each sausage
2. Place these patties on a broiler pan and broil, keeping it about four inches away from the source of heat, for three minutes on each... - 33.3888
Mild Italian Sausage
Put pork cubes twice through a food chopper fitted with a coarse blade, or coarsely chop in a food processor.
Finely crush together coriander seeds, parsley flakes, and fennel seeds with a mortar and pestle (or whirl briefly in a blender).
Add to chopped... - 37.658
Mild Italian Sausage
Separate lean meat from fat, then cut both into cubes.
Measure or weigh; you should have equal parts (2 1/4 lbs.each) fat and meat.
Insert metal blade.
Mince garlic; transfer to a large mixing bowl.
Place fat and meat in work bowl, a fourth at a time (or half... - 40.4082
Sausage Ratatouille is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this sausage dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 39.9836
Sausage Burgers Italiano
Remove casings from sausages; crumble meat into a large bowl.
Add bread crumbs, onion, egg, and oregano.
Shape sausage mixture into 6 oblong patties, each about the size of a slice of French bread.
Place patties on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6... - 33.548
Tuscan Style Sausage
"This sausage is typical of the homemade sausages found in the northern area of Italy, especially in Tuscany near the city of Lucca. They may be used in any recipe calling for Italian sausage. They are versatile in that they can be grilled, fried or boiled." - 37.0329
Sausage Stuffing Towers
Shape sausage in 12 thin patties, 1/4 inch thick.
Prepare stuffing according to package directions, using 1/4 cup water and 2 tablespoons butter.
Add apple, celery, onion, and seasonings; toss to mix.
Arrange 6 sausage patties in shallow pan.
Top each with... - 42.8545
1. Flatten sausage meat into a large patty in a large skillet. Brown on one side; turn and brown on second side. Remove sausage from skillet and crumble onto paper towels.
2. Drain off all but 2 tablespoons of fat in skillet. Saute onion and garlic in skillet... - 35.3989
Wegmans Easy Italian Pizza 2 Ways
Make pizza at home! Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shows you how fun and easy it is for everyone. These are just the pizzas for anyone wishing to have something delicious and different.
Naan is a great bread to use rather than pizza dough, and cuts the... - 137.859
1.In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
2. Form 4 patties from mixture.
3. Chill for 60 minutes.
4. Spray large skiller with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
5.Cook patties in skillet for 5 minutes on each side.
6. Drain patties... - 41.1638
Sherried Onion Skillet Supper
Put onions into a large skillet.
Pour bouillon over them and cover pan; simmer for about 5 minutes.
Add mushrooms and rhubarb sauce; sprinkle with sherry; then simmer for another 5 minutes.
In another skillet, fry sausage patties until done, pouring off... - 38.5666
1. Flatten sausage meat into a large patty in a large skillet. Brown on one side; turn and brown on second side. Remove the sausage from the skillet and crumble onto paper towels.
2. Drain off all but 2 tablespoons of fat in skillet. Saute onion and garlic in... - 31.571
Sausage And Pepper Subs
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Place sub rolls on a baking sheet.
2. Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Shape sausage into four 7-inch oblong patties about 1/3 inch thick. Place in skillet and cook, turning once, until browned and just cooked through,... - 28.3602
Homemade Breakfast Sausage
Breakfast sausage patties are easy to make and much better when done yourself. Learn how to make your own in less than 10 minutes. - 95.1854
Chef Mark makes a classic beef lasagna the quick way using some store bought convenient sauces and foods. This recipe for all those out there who are pressed on time and donot have time to make lasagna from scratch. Try this simple and quick version of your... - 114.22
Scrambled Eggs Deluxe
In a large skillet cook potato patties in 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine on 1 side only for 2 to 3 minutes or till light brown.
Remove from the skillet.
In the same skillet cook onion in remaining butter or margarine till tender.
In a medium mixing... - 42.9555
Tasty Chicken Parmesan
Chicken parmesan is one dish that has got universal fan-following and you might have come across quite a few recipes till date. However, Keith Snow teaches you how to storm up this classic Italian dish in your kitchen, but in a non-traditional way. Surprised!... - 111.766
Cook noodles, following label directions; drain; return to same kettle; toss with salad oil or olive oil to keep from sticking.
While noodles cook, dice sausage patties; brown with no fat, stirring often, in medium size frying pan; stir in tomatoes, tomato... - 35.4786
A Different Spaghetti
1) Cut up the tomatoes roughly cook spaghetti in boiling water 9 to 10 minutes, drain well.
2) In a heavy saucepan, heat the olive oil.
3) Add the onions and garlic and saute until tender.
4) Add tomatoes to the pot.
5) Stir in half of... - 45.2279
How To Make A Superb Burger
Burgers are a very frugal way to feed the family. This recipe mixes sausage with beef so the end result is absolutely perfect. There are a few tricks to make the perfect, juicy burger. - 131
1. Cook noodles from packages of lasagna dinner, following label directions; drain.
2. Cook broccoli, following label directions; drain.
3. Shape sausage into a patty in a frying pan; brown about 10 minutes on each side then break up into chunks. Stir in... - 29.3557
Criss Cross Lasagna
1. Squeeze sausages from casings; mix meat lightly with meat-loaf mixture. Shape into a large patty in a frying pan; brown for 5 minutes on each side, then break up into chunks; push to one side.
2. Stir in onion and garlic; saute just until soft. Stir in... - 35.0634
Our Favorite Lasagna
1 Squeeze sausages from casings; mix meat lightly with ground beef.
Shape into a large patty in a frying pan; brown 5 minutes on each side, then break up into chunks; push to one side.
2 Stir in onion and garlic; saute just until soft.
Stir in... - 42.1604