- » Italian Sausage Kebab
Italian Sausage Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian sausage kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian sausage kebab recipes.
Italian Sausage Kebabs
1. In a large saucepan, boil 1 cup water.
2. Add sausages; lower heat, cover and simmer gently for 1/2 an hour.
3. Immediately drain and keep aside.
4. In another saucepan, boil 1 cup water and simmer onion for 5 minutes.
5. Add red and green... - 45.4341
Italian Sausage And Beef Kebabs
Alternate beef, sausage, onion, pepper and garlic on skewers.
Place on ovenproof platter.
Mix oil, chili sauce, lemon juice, pepper and paprika together; brush over skewers.
Broil about 6 minutes on each side (depending on size) 6 in (15 cm) from top... - 35.9112
Shrimp And Spicy Italian Sausage Kebabs
Place shrimp and sausages in bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients together, then pour over shrimp and sausages. Marinate 1 hour.
Preheat barbecue at medium.
Alternate shrimp and pieces of sausage on skewers. Brush with marinade.
Oil grill and add skewers. Cover... - 32.8554
You May Also Like!
Tailgating Recipe: Sausage And Vegetable Kebabs With Mustard Sauce
Make vegetables taste even better by adding a little Italian sausage! In this video, National Hot Dog & Sausage Council President Janet Riley adds a little color and vegetables to your tailgate with these kebabs and delicious mustard sauce. This video series... - 131.365
Sausage And Pear Kebabs
Place sausage in large skillet; add enough water to cover, and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to 6 (for Designer gas model, use MED) and simmer until sausage is partly cooked, about 7 minutes.
Turn halfway through cooking time.
Remove sausage... - 33.8306
Sausage And Chicken Kebabs
1) In a bowl, add the marinade and the chicken and cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2) Take out the chicken, keeping aside the marinade for later use.
3) Cut each sausage into 4 pieces.
4) Use olive oil to brush the bread slices and then quarter... - 38.3397
Fold salami slices into quarters.
On each of twelve 6-inch skewers thread 1 salami slice, 2 tortellini, and 1 cheese cube.
Place in plastic bag; pour dressing atop.
Cover; refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning several times.
Transfer kabobs... - 39.771
Sausage Sampler Kabobs
For sauce, in a skillet partially cook the bacon.
Drain bacon, reserving drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Add onion and green pepper to drippings in skillet; cook till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in flour, sugar, and pepper.
Add... - 44.0993
Smoked Bologna Kabobs
On location, about 1 hour before serving:
1. Start fire of glowing coals—this takes about 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cut Bologna into 1-inch cubes. Drain onions. Cut pickles into 1 1/2-inch lengths. On each long metal skewer, alternate Bologna cubes with... - 24.9278
Baby Broiled Kebabs
Cut the Vienna sausage in 1/2-inch pieces; thread on large wooden toothpicks with pickled mushrooms and pineapple cubes.
Place on a broiler pan, and brush with dressing.
Sprinkle with curry powder.
Broil 3Ã¢â‚¬â€4 minutes, turning halfway through... - 27.0567
Uccelletti Di Campagna Senza Testa
1) In a dish, combine marsala and sultanas.
2) Cover the dish and keep for 1 hour.
3) Cut 4 strips from each pork escalope.... - 40.5563