- » Italian Sausage Broil
Italian Sausage Broil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian sausage broil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian sausage broil recipes.
Italian Sausage Cups
This recipe is all about petite bites of sausage and pastry,almost like mini pies. Makes up for an attractive platter to serve at parties and get togethers. It is easy and done in a breeze especially on a busy day when you are entertaining friends and family. - 85.0155
Italian Sausage And Bree Cheese Bruschetta
Sausages go well when cooked alone, for a filling or to make something appetizing and here is a recipe to make a flavorful dish with them. Check out Gabriele Corcos along with Debi Mazar making Bruschetta with Sausage and Bree Cheese and broil it over the... - 84.1674
Italian Steak Sausage
1. In a bowl, mix in all the ingredients lightly and shape into flat patties, one tablespoon for each sausage
2. Place these patties on a broiler pan and broil, keeping it about four inches away from the source of heat, for three minutes on each... - 35.5128
Penne And Sausage Parmesan
This simple hearty pasta dish is studded with chunks of left over sausage tossed with caramelized onion and a ready marinara sauce, crusted with a thick cheesy layer of Parmesan and baked to perfection! A perfect comfort dish for a busy weekday night. - 116.692
Hot And Sweet Sausage
1. In a large meat colander, place the sausages and wash them well under running water.
2. Dry them using kitchen paper roll and seperate each link.
3. In a skillet, place few sausages and grill them on all sides till they are brown in colour. Repeat... - 33.509
1) In a saucepan, heat together green pepper, tomato juice, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, celery salt, parsley flakes and thyme.
2) Simmer the tomato mixture for 20 minutes.
3) Slice the wieners into 1 inch thick pieces.
4) Place the wieners on... - 45.4064
Crespelle With Italian Sausage And Salsa Balsamella
For crespelle: Place flour in large bowl.
Pour in 2/3 cup milk, a little at a time, whisking constantly to make smooth paste.
Gradually whisk in remaining 1 1/3 cups milk, eggs, egg yolk, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Let stand at room temperature about 1... - 42.1695
Sausage Cheese Burgers
1) To make Cheese spread- In a blender grate cheese, about 1/2 cup at a time, until coarsely chopped.
2) Take a mixing bowl and transfer cheese into it.
3) Now, blend together all the remaining ingredients until onions are coarsely chopped.
4)... - 39.6966
Italian Sausages With Peppers
Blanch the sausages in simmering water for six or seven minutes.
Drain, and then brown them in 2 to 3 tablespoons [30 to 45 ml.] of the olive oil.
Cook slowly until they are done, about 10 minutes.
Pour enough olive oil in a heavy skillet to cover the bottom... - 38.63
Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
Clean mushrooms with damp paper towels; remove stems.
Set stems aside.
Cook mushroom caps in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes.
Place mushroom caps on rack of a broiler pan, stem side up.
Combine... - 37.6214
Italian Sausage And Beef Kebabs
Alternate beef, sausage, onion, pepper and garlic on skewers.
Place on ovenproof platter.
Mix oil, chili sauce, lemon juice, pepper and paprika together; brush over skewers.
Broil about 6 minutes on each side (depending on size) 6 in (15 cm) from top... - 34.2443
Italian Bell Pepper & Sausage Rolls
Place sausages, one at a time, between sheets of plastic wrap and flatten with your hand into thin patties about the same length as rolls.
Cook patties in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, turning once, until well browned on outside and no longer pink... - 31.0143
Classic Cassoulet With Italian Sausage
Sauté bacon in large skillet, turning until crisp and browned, about 8 minutes.
Remove with slotted spoon to paper towels to drain.
Set aside skillet with bacon drippings.
Combine 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings with bread crumbs in small bowl.
Set... - 39.6244
Grilled Sausage With Mustard
Grill or broil sausage; cut into 10 pieces and pierce each with tooth picks, accompanied with favorite spicy mustard. - 21.9901
Baby Broiled Kebabs
Cut the Vienna sausage in 1/2-inch pieces; thread on large wooden toothpicks with pickled mushrooms and pineapple cubes.
Place on a broiler pan, and brush with dressing.
Sprinkle with curry powder.
Broil 3Ã¢â‚¬â€4 minutes, turning halfway through... - 24.3679
Classic Italian Casserole
We’ve yet to find a person who does not like Italian food. This version combines classic ingredients and then tweaks them to make a fusion dish for people on the go. Its rich in protein and carbs and it’s a must have dish for picnics or barbeques. - 118.724
Radiatore With Grilled Sausage And Broccoli Rabe
1. Preheat broiler. Broil sausage 5-7 minutes, turning once, until browned and cooked through; cut into thin diagonal slices.
2. Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add scallions, garlic and red pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Add... - 33.5593
Pasta Frittata With Sausage And Mushrooms
1. ln a bowl, mix together milk, sour cream until blended. Add the whole eggs, egg whites, one at a time, whisking well after each addition and season with thyme, salt and pepper.
2. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil, sautÃ©... - 43.6092
Broiled Red Pepper Salad
1) Take a broiler pan and broil peppers about 2 inches from the heat for 25 to 30 minutes. Keep turning them frequently so that they blacken evenly.
2) When cool enough to handle, peel and remove seeds and stem.
3) Cut the peppers into thick strips,... - 38.3038
Sausage Ratatouille is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this sausage dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 38.0558
Baked Ziti With Sausage
1. Preheat the broiler. While the Marinara Sauce is cooking, arrange the sausage on a broiler pan and broil, turning frequently, 4 inches from the heat for 10 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into thin slices.
2. Meanwhile, bring... - 32.2195
Sausage And Onion Parmigiana Hero
Cut bread in half lengthwise and place bottom half, cut-side up, on piece of foil; set aside.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat 2 teaspoons oil; add onions, peppers, and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, until onions are lightly browned.
Remove from... - 31.174
Hot Sausage Hero
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover; continue cooking, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are well browned on all sides, about 20 minutes. Remove... - 29.8379
Skewered Pork And Sausages
1. Trim excess fat from pork. Thread pork, bread, and sausages onto 8 to 10 long metal skewers, alternating ingredients until they are all used up.
2. Set skewers in a shallow baking pan and broil 3 inches from heat, turning frequently, 12 to 15 minutes, or... - 16.0163
Cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender but not brown.
Add next 6 ingredients and simmer uncovered 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, add Parmesan to corn-muffin or bread mix and prepare batter following package directions; spread in a greased 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch... - 42.5106
Cannelloni With Sausage
Sift 2 cups flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt into bowl, and stir in eggs and water with fork.
Press mixture together with hands to form stiff dough.
Knead lightly, and roll out to very thin sheet, about 16" x 16".
Cut into 16 4-inch squares.
Drop squares in... - 40.981
Bread Pizza--sausage And Pepperoni
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Italian Bread Pizza, a sausage version and a pepperoni version. These are terrific, tasty, and economical, and you have total control of the toppings! Plus you won't find a crispier crust than this makes! - 25.9842
Sausage And Onion Parmigiana Hero
1. Cut bread in half lengthwise and place bottom half, cut-side up, on piece of foil; set aside.
2. In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat 2 teaspoons oil; add onions, peppers, and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, until onions are lightly browned. Remove... - 24.0273
Stuffed Pasta Frittata
Cook pasta in boiling salted water just till tender drain.
Toss pasta with butter.
Add eggs, parsley, salt, and dash pepper, toss till coated.
Cook sausage and onion till meat is brown; drain off fat.
Stir in tomatoes.
In 10-inch oven-going skillet, heat... - 40.9822
Short Cut Pizzas
1. In a mixer bowl fitted with disc, with shredding side facing up, shred cheese. Keep aside in the bowl.
2. Place halved muffins under broiler to toast them.
3. Take off and spread butter on them.
4. Spread 1 ½ tablespoon on muffins and sprinkle... - 38.7752
Italian Pizza Snacks
In skillet cook sausage or beef with onion till meat is browned; drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, basil, oregano, and salt; cover and simmer about 10 minutes.
Spread toasted muffin halves or bread slices with meat mixture; top each with a green pepper... - 34.1386
Italian Sloppy Joes
1. Brown sausage along with beef.
2. Add garlic powder, salt, pepper, and tomato sauce, and allow the mixture to simmer for 90 to 120 minutes.
3. Mix in basil and continue simmering for half an hour. Remove excess fat.
4. Lengthwise, halve the rolls.... - 44.1125
Sausage And Pepper Frittata
Preheat oven to broil.
In a small skillet, fry sausage over medium heat until brown and crumbly.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Beat eggs lightly; stir in cheese, sausage, and peppers.
In a heavy, ovenproof 7-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat until very... - 30.051
Eggplant With Sausages
Cut the eggplants into 1/2-inch slices.
Salt each and place in a drainer for 1/2 hour.
Wipe dry with paper towels.
Oil a cookie sheet and arrange the eggplant slices on it.
Brush the tops with a bit of the oil and broil the slices until browned on one... - 38.6828
Egg And Sausage Cake
1. Preheat the broiler. Prick the sausages all over with a fork. Place them on the broiler rack 4 inches from the heat. Broil for 10 minutes, turning once. Remove from the broiler and slice into 1/4-inch rounds.
2. While the sausages are broiling, heat 4... - 31.0047
Tailgating Recipe: Sausage And Vegetable Kebabs With Mustard Sauce
Make vegetables taste even better by adding a little Italian sausage! In this video, National Hot Dog & Sausage Council President Janet Riley adds a little color and vegetables to your tailgate with these kebabs and delicious mustard sauce. This video series... - 137.396
Sausage & Cheese Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Place the mushrooms in a shallow dish and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
Grill or broil the mushroom caps, smooth side facing the fire, for 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove and reserve.
Remove the sausage from the casings.
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a... - 35.328
Sausage Stuffed Chicken Thighs
Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
Seal bag, and shake until chicken is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours.
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add... - 42.8151
Spray a large cookie sheet with no-stick spray.
Cut the zucchini crosswise into 16 slices, each 1/2" thick.
Place the slices on the cookie sheets.
Spread each slice with 1 teaspoon of the sauce.
Top with the turkey sausage.
Then sprinkle each with equal... - 32.6076
These baby pizzas are prepared with english muffins and make great appetizers for parties. Made with sausage and american cheese, the baby pizzas are broiled to cook and are really delicious and peppy! - 31.0071
In a bowl, beat eggs; add green pepper, milk, salt, pepper and oregano.
Melt butter in a skillet; add the egg mixture.
Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are set.
Remove from the heat.
Split and toast English muffins; spread with pizza sauce.
Spoon the... - 37.2925
Pizza Western Style
1. Season tomatoes, oregano, and olive oil with salt and pepper. Allow the mixture to simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Lengthwise, split the bread, spread tomato mixture, top with cheese slices, and sprinkle grated cheese.
3. Broil the bread until cheese... - 37.5959
Shelled Zucchini Soup
1) In a large saucepan or Dutch oven sautÃ© sausage and onion together. The meat should be cooked so that no pink remains.
2) Mix the next 9 ingredients.
3) Stir and bring to boil.
4) Cover and simmer slowly for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
5) Mix the raw... - 47.3009
Betty's English Muffin Party Pizzas
English Muffin Pizzas are a great snack and they're perfect for a party. They take no time to prepare and are made in just 10 minutes. You can also use your favorite toppings to make it tastier. - 104.932
Braciola is a beef roll stuffed with sausage mixture. This delicious meat and cheese roll with herb seasonings is sure to pep up your mood no matter what it was before you ate it ! Just enjoy this Braciola with green salad broiled potatoes and let me know if... - 47.8281
Prepare dough from roll mix following label directions, but omit rising.
Divide in half.
Roll in two 13-inch circles.
Place on un-greased cooky sheet; turn up edges.
In skillet, break up sausage; fry slowly till evenly browned; drain.
Add garlic;... - 40.3318
Saute sausage in skillet until thoroughly cooked and browned; drain off excess fat.
Combine sausage, cat- sup and oregano; spread over bread slices.
Sprinkle cheese over sausage mixture.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from source of heat for 5 minutes or until cheese is... - 30.5413
Split muffins and toast the cut side.
Spread with chili sauce; combine salt, pepper, and oregano and sprinkle over.
Cut each sausage link in fourths and place polka-dot fashion over muffins.
Top with cheese.
Broil 4 inches from heat until hot through, about 2... - 25.7337
Spaghetti With Meatball In Tomato Sauce
What form do you like meatballs? Here is a recipe with meatballs in tomato sauce serve with spaghetti to make a wonderful meal. Watch the video for the recipe. - 104.903
1) Split and remove a portion of the kidneys.
2) Then apply melted butter and broil for 3-4 minutes on each side or until done
3) Then remove over a platter and keep them warm.
4) In a small pan, add the brown sauce, tomato puree, wine, dash of... - 38.0716
Eggs In Pepper Sauce
Place bell pepper and chiles in a 9-inch pie pan; broil about 4 inches below heat, turning often, until charred about 10 minutes.
Enclose in a plastic bag and let stand for 15 minutes.
Pull off and discard skins, seeds, and stems; then thinly slice pepper and... - 42.8785
Soak bread in milk or cream for several minutes.
Cut ends off zucchini and slice in half, lengthwise. Scoop out pulp, leaving a shell, approximately 1/2" thick. Set aside 2 tablespoons of pulp and discard the rest.
Using 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, saute... - 36.0025
Classic Paella And Cioppino
Join Chef Marc Orfaly and Chef Evan Deluty as they make classic and elegant Paella and Chipino in this video. Look at this fantastic video that displays these two traditional recipes. The video is incredible and absolutely interesting to watch. The chefs... - 141.943
If you are looking at easting healthy vegetable dishes, try this Stuffed Artichoke Leaves recipe. Artichokes are fiber and nutrient-rich and also low in calories. Moreover, this dish is very simple to prepare and uses a fabulous stuffing of freshly cut... - 114.048
A Family Supper
1) In a large skillet, add 2 cups of water and sausages. Cook covered for 20 minutes.
2) Slice the mushrooms, red pepper, zucchini, squash and onions. Trim the ends of the green beans and cut them in diagonal halves. Separate the broccoli florets.
3)... - 41.7313
Cookin’ Greens Pizza With New Artichoke Heart Quarters
Heat olive oil in skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and frozen Cookin’ Greens Artichoke Heart - Quarters; sauté for 6 minutes. Add Cookin’ Greens Designer’s Mix to pan and combine to mix with the artichokes. Season with salt. Continue cooking... - 36.3944