- » Italian Salad
Italian Salad Recipes
Italian salad is a perfect blend of salty, bitter, sour and sweet flavors, combining different textures. They taste good and are beneficial for health too.
Italian Salad Recipe: Ingredients Used and ... More »
Low-fat Penne And Smoked Salmon Salad
If you are having heart-related problem, this does not mean that you have to restrict certain foods. Dreamfields Pasta is a great alternative to healthy eating. Just watch this recipe and remain healthy forever. - 142.432
Fresh Panzanella Salad
If you've never tried this bread salad, you're in for a wonderful surprise! Filled with lots of fresh veggies and toasted French bread, this recipe makes enough to feed a crowd. - 140.416
This rustic, Tuscan bread salad is everything I love about summer. It takes advantage of all the garden-fresh vegetables the season has to offer to make a summer salad that is just as visually pleasing as it is delicious. Panzanella is very easy to make and... - 137.891
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you how to created a unique, refreshing summer salad/side dish with tomatoes, basil, Italian bread and more. This is a perfect salad for summer when the vegetables are in season and very sweet. This salad is not only delicious... - 137.561
This salad is loaded with zucchini, cucumbers, spinach and tomatoes. It is then tossed in a sweet vinaigrette dressing. The final result is a delicious salad that can be served as a side or eaten as is. It is great for lunchboxes as well. - 137.072
Panzanella Salad - Italian
The panzanella salad is a typical Tuscan recipe, made with stale bread, cucumber, onion and tomato, ideal for a hot summer day, since it doesn't need cooking. - 127.702
Tasty Chicken Salad - Summer
Today Sonia is outdoors to prepare a fresh and appetizing recipe, the tasty chicken salad, dressed in a tempting creamy sauce. - 125.86
If you've never tried this bread salad, you're in for a wonderful surprise! Filled with lots of fresh veggies and toasted French bread, this recipe makes enough to feed a crowd. - 125.198
Homemade Macaroni Salad
How many of you still like to pack a box of macaroni salad for your lunch at work? The cheesy and creamy macaroni salad is a hot favorite to all ages of people. So, here is the recipe for all of you. Watch and experiment with additional ingredients, if you... - 124.988
Creamy Tomato Alfredo Salad
Craving pasta? Treat yourself to this delicious raw pasta salad recipe and you'll be happy you did. Lots of fresh herbs make this raw dish reminiscent of your favorite comfort flavors. - 122.647
How To Make A Caprese Salad
This tongue-tantalizing, light summer-salad when served with red wine and grilled fish makes for a sumptuous lunch. However, it's not to say that you can't relish the salad on its own. This virtuous, never-fail is a perfect way to appease you hunger. This... - 121.599
Healthy Pasta Salad With Chicken (or Not)
1. Prepare the ingredients as per the list.
2. In a bowl, take the cooked pasta, carrots, cucumber, tomatoes, celery, scallions, chicken and olives.
3. Season it with salt and pepper.
4. Pour olive oil as required. Toss them well to coat... - 120.321
Italian Lentil Salad
Nothing could be more refreshing and healthy like a freshly tossed salad! Here’s an amazing salad recipe which will boost for energy level!! - 118.182
Roasted Beets With Feta Cheese Over Baby Arugula
1. On a baking tray place the beets, rub olive oil and sprinkle pepper powder over it.
2. Pop it into the oven and roast until tender enough at 400 degrees.
3. For making pomegranate reduction - in a saucepan, simmer pomegranate juice with sugar.
4.For... - 117.915
1. On a plate line basil leaves, mozzarella slices and tomato slices alternatively so that it looks attractive.
2. Sprinkle fleur de sel, pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar on top.
3. Serve Insalata Caprese with parsley garnish, if... - 115.259
Italian Pasta Salad. Simple, Fast And Fresh
Great pasta salad to make a very filling meal. This video shows how to prepare an excellent and refreshing pasta salad with that can be stored for up to a week in the refrigerator. Pasta salad filled with veggies, cheese, and seasoning make a very tasty and... - 113.198
Betty's Essential Fresh Garden Salad
Who doesn't like to enjoy a refreshing garden salad. Take a look at this video that presents a recipe with fresh leafy greens, cherry tomatoes and cucumbers. The salad looks so tempting and really gorgeous. See this video and give it a try..... - 112.239
If you like to prepare gourmet style food at home, try out this simple and beautiful Corn and Cherry Tomato Salad with Arugula Pesto from Purple Pig. The executive chef shows all the secrets that go into making of this popular salad. Watch the video to learn... - 110.207
Here’s an extremely easy and fresh salad. - 107.932
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Bean & Pasta Salad
If you are on a low fat diet, you must have a salad in the fridge on which you can snack on when you get the hunger cravings. This hearty bean and pasta salad has everything, is high in fiber and proteins and low in calories and fat and ideal to satisfy even... - 106.511
Tony Caputo Makes Pasta And Melon Salad
Fruit lovers, this recipe is meant for you all! Delicious and fresh spring time melon is combined with pasta and some flavorful sprigs to make a delightful melon pasta salad which can be eaten at any time of the day. It is refreshing, tasty and very... - 105.903
Apple, Fennel, Bresaola Salad
1. In a bowl, toss fennel, apple slices, parsley, bresaola.
2. Season with lemon juice and olive oil. Toss again.
2. Serve it with some fresh watercress. - 104.053
Watch Master Chef Gustav as he makes a simple and elegant version of a classic caprese salad. - 102.576
Tony Caputo's Roasted Pepper Salad
If salads just make you drool, here is one more salad recipe fro you which will drive you crazy. Its the roasted bell pepper and tomato salad recipe which makes an excellent appetizer and can be munched during snack time as well. Watch the video to see how it... - 102.495
Quick Italian Salad - Garden Salad
If you're interested in making a quick salad then check this out. Chef Bhavna shows us how to make the quick Italian salad. The salad has an authentic taste and you would like to make it more often. Do check out the video. - 101.296
Italian Pasta Salad Recipe. Simple, Fast & Fresh
Pasta is a very healthy dish. This version uses only vegetables but you can add chicken, lamb or turkey to the vegetable to make a light summer meal. Try this fun and healthy version by Monique to prepare your own dish - 100.902
1. Chop the romaine lettuce, cut the cherry tomatoes.
2. Slice red bell pepper, salami and provolone.
3. Place all the chopped ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Add in olives and chickpeas, mix well.
5. Sprinkle chili flakes in the mixture... - 98.9881
Cool Summer Salad
Good food does not mean having to toil all day in the kitchen. This healthy and refreshing summer salad recipe lets you enjoy your time and also cook up a great tasting dish in minutes. This is a sweet and tangy salad that is a pleasure to your senses. The... - 95.6896
Simple Tomato Salad
A very simple and easy to make tomato salad recipe. Benefit from the goodness of tomatoes. Olive oil and other ingredients that make it an absolute delight for the health conscious among you. Enjoy this quick tomato salad that would take you only 6 minutes to... - 93.8797
Bresaola, Rughetta, Parmigiano
This classic Italian appetizer salad is the perfect start to a meal. Its easy to make and tastes absolutely fresh. - 92.934
Healthy Italian Salad
Need something quick, tasty and light for your lunch or dinner, then try out this classic Italian salad recipe? Here the chef has illustrated simple ideas to make a fresh salad with fabulous lettuce and green olives combined with mayonnaise and lemon... - 90.3627
Shrimp Salad With Avocado And Mango
Have you been looking for a simple yet delicious salad recipe? This video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share her personal favorite recipe to stir up this amazing concoction of ingredients that is totally refreshing. - 81.3176
Bowl Of Bows
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add bows, first amounts of cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 14 to 16 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer the bows back to the pot.
5) In a... - 50.735
Italian Green Bean Salad
1) Cut beans into 1" pieces.
2) Cook beans in water, adding half of the salt and pepper, for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain the beans and chill.
4) In a pan, add butter.
5) Saute onion in butter and cool.
6) Combine the rest of the... - 48.6383
Mozzarella With Barbecued Radiccio
1. Make the dressing by blending the ingredients together in a small bowl using a fork to whisk.
2. Tear the fresh basil leaves with hands into tiny pieces and add them to the dressing. Keep aside.
3. Thinly slice the Mozzarella cheese.
4. Arrange... - 48.5158
Italian Floret Salad
Cut red pepper in half lengthwise.
Remove seeds and ribs.
Rub olive oil on skin and grill for a few minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Peel off skin and slice thinly.
Cut broccoli and cauliflower into separate florets.
Place florets in a saucepan of rapidly boiling... - 47.8522
Italian Style Swordfish Salad
Grate 1 teaspoon zest from 1 orange; set aside.
Cut off remaining peel and white membrane from oranges; thinly slice fruit crosswise.
Mound arugula on individual plates; top with toast, onion, and orange slices.
Scatter olives over salads.
Combine... - 47.0488
Tofu Antipasto Salad
1. Prepare the olives and vegetables. Place them in a salad bowl.
2. Add tofu and mix well.
3. Combine the rest of the ingredients.
4. Toss to mix well.
5. Taste to check salt and add pepper.
6. Marinate antipasto for 30 minutes at room... - 46.491
Antipasto Canneluni Bean Salad
1. In a salad bowl place the cooked and cooled beans.
2. Combine rest of the ingredients.
3. Toss to mix well.
4. Taste and adjust the seasonings.
5. Cover the salad bowl. Let it stand at room temperature for 60 minutes so that the flavors blend well.... - 46.2024
Antipasto Salad Platter
1 For the Dressing: In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine oil, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, the black and red peppers, garlic and basil.
2 Shake well until combined.
3 For the radiatori: In a large kettle, add 3 quarts water, salt and salad... - 45.4451
Health And Fiber Rich Italian Chickpea Salad
1) Slice the peeled onions into rings.
2) Dice the mozzarella cheese,
3) Transfer the onions and cheese into a salad bowl.
4) Add in cooked chickpeas, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper.
5) Drizzle lemon juice on top. Next, pour in the olive oil,
6)... - 45.2965
1) Remove the tomato cores.
2) Cut each tomato lengthwise in half and then into thin wedges. Set aside in a shallow bowl.
3) Thinly slice the oranges crosswise and set aside in a shallow bowl.
4) Remove and discard any tough stems from the arugula and... - 44.386
1. To prepare the dressing for the salad, in a blender or food processor, process the tomatoes, anchovies, egg yolk, garlic and vinegar until well blended and smooth in consistency.
2. With the motor running on a low speed, gradually pour in the oil... - 43.2751
1) Shred the beef. Cut the eggs into half lengthwise.
2) In a small bowl mix together French dressing and mustard.
3) In a mixing bowl put the rice and tomato puree and mix well. Add beef, onions and season as required.
4) In a serving... - 43.0094
Tossed Italian Salad
In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the first 11 ingredients and shake well.
Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Just before serving, combine the greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, and carrots in a salad bowl.
Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. - 41.9025
Italian Garbanzo Salad
1. In a deep saucepan, heat oil.
2. Add sun-dried tomatoes, parsley, green onions, sliced green pepper and oregano and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add garbanzo beans, olives, pasta and lemon juice.
4. Stir well.
5. Add to tomatoes and toss... - 41.4601
White Bean And Garlic Salad With Italian Herbs
Soak the beans in 8 cups of water overnight.
Drain and transfer to a large, heavy-bottomed pot.
Add 8 cups of fresh water and the bay leaves; bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to moderate and cook, uncovered, for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until... - 41.3901
Italian Mozzarella Salad
1) Wash the spinach and watercress, then drain thoroughly on kitchen paper. Discard the tough stalks and arrange the spinach and watercress leaves in a serving dish.
2) Cut and scatter the Mozzarella pieces over the spinach and watercress leaves.
3)... - 41.2696
Italian Tower Salad
Cook frozen vegetables according to package directions, and fresh ones in small amounts of boiling salted water until crisp-tender.
Peel and slice potatoes.
While vegetables are still warm, sprinkle with dressing.
Keep beets separate to prevent... - 41.135
Separate the lettuce leaves and rocket leaves and wash them well under cold running water.
Dry with a towel and cut into bite size pieces.
Wrap in clear plastic and let stand in the refrigerator until ready for use.
In a large mixing bowl combine the oils,... - 41.0375
Tossed Antipasto Salad
Combine Italian dressing, lemon juice, salt and pepper in medium bowl and mix well.
Add zucchini, cauliflower and onion and toss lightly to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator .
Combine next 6 ingredients in large salad bowl.
Add vegetables with marinade... - 40.7674
Italian Salad Primavera
Cook each vegetable separately, just until crisp-tender.
Drain and cool.
Peel and quarter potatoes.
Cut artichoke hearts into halves.
Toss vegetables in a bowl with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Chill 1 to 2 hours to blend flavors.
Arrange the... - 40.5521
Green Salad With Italian Dressing
1) Wash and rinse the lettuce leaves. Drain water from the leaves and thoroughly dry with paper towel.
2) In a bowl, add lemon juice, vinegar, mustard and oregano to combine.
3) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Drizzle olive... - 40.4603
In a bowl, combine pasta, cucumber, ham, celery and green onions.
Mix with a little dressing.
When ready to serve only, place lettuce and endive into a salad bowl.
Add pasta mixture.
Garnish with tomato wedges and cheese... - 40.3298
Italian Salad Mould
In bowl combine lemon gelatin and salad dressing mix.
Add 1 1/2 cups boiling water; stir to dissolve gelatin.
Stir in vinegar and 2 cups cold water.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in chopped lettuce, zucchini, carrot, and radishes.
Pour into 5 1/2-cup... - 40.2559
Italian Salad Platter
1. Arrange radicchio leaves, spinach leaves and chicory leaves on a large platter.
2. Cut out 8 rounds of bread using a scone cutter. Toast bread rounds on both sides. Place a slice of salami, then a slice of cheese on toast and grill until cheese has melted.... - 40.1176
Italian Herring Salad
1) Peel the potatoes and dice.
2) In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients, until well mixed.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight or until it turns complete red.
4) Pile the salad in the serving plate and serve. - 40.0562
Antipasto Pasta Salad
If using fresh artichokes, prepare Cooked Artichoke Hearts and set aside.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook pasta in 3 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (12 to 15 minutes); or cook according to package directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and... - 39.8011
Italian Avocado And Fennel Salad
Halve and peel the avocados, then slice thinly lengthways.
Arrange on the bottom of a glass serving dish and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
Slice the Mozzarella thinly and arrange as a layer on top of the avocados.
Peel the oranges,... - 39.6303
Italian Stylevermicelli Salad
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook vermicelli in about 3 quarts boiling water just until al dente 10 to 12 minutes; or cook according to package directions.
Drain thoroughly, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Drain marinade from artichokes into a large bowl;... - 39.5843
Spicy Italian Salad
In screw-top jar combine oil, vinegar, sugar, thyme, mustard, and garlic.
Cover and shake well to mix.
Pour over artichoke hearts.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
In salad bowl combine romaine, iceberg lettuce, red or green pepper,... - 39.5521
Grilled Antipasto Salad Platter
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving liquid in bowl; stir in garlic, salt and oregano. Set aside. Return artichoke hearts to jar and refrigerate.
Cut eggplant into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices. Place in sieve; sprinkle lightly with salt and let drain for 30... - 39.4362
Cheesy Italian Salad
1. In a medium sized bowl mix the different ingredients except lettuce.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours. Stir in between.
3. Cut the lettuce leaves into wedges and place them on serving plates.
4. Place the vegetable mixture on lettuce,... - 38.9068
Tossed Italian Salad
Tossed Italian Salad gives a great taste. The parmesan cheese gives Tossed Italian Salad a unique taste. The Salad lovers should try Tossed Italian Salad. - 38.8567
Italian Salad Mould
In bowl combine gelatin and salad dressing mix.
Add boiling water, stirring to dissolve gelatin.
Stir in cold water and vinegar.
Chill till partially set.
Fold chopped lettuce, zucchini, carrot, and radishes into gelatin.
Pour mixture into 5 1/2-cup... - 38.6835
Antipasto Salad Stack Up
Layer first 4 ingredients in a 3-quart bowl.
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade.
Layer artichoke hearts, pepperoni, and onion over zucchini.
Cover and chill.
Combine reserved artichoke marinade, mayonnaise, and cheese in a small bowl; cover and... - 38.5806
Italian Green Bean Salad
1. Boil, steam or microwave beans until just tender. Refresh under cold running water.
2. Place beans, shallots, tomatoes and olives in a salad bowl.
3. To make dressing, place oil, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, chives, rosemary and thyme in a screwtop jar.... - 37.9568
Italian-style Antipasto Spaghetti Salad
Combine oil, vinegar, capers, oregano, salt, garlic powder and pepper; set aside.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
Rinse and drain.
Place in a large serving bowl.
Add kidney beans, chick peas, salad olives, parsley and reserved oil-vinegar... - 37.9091
1. Prepare the Creamy Herb Dressing Parmesan: Drop the garlic through the feed tube of a food processor with the motor running; process until the garlic is finely chopped. Turn off the motor. Add the mayonnaise, yogurt, Parmesan cheese, capers, reserved... - 37.8888
Turkey Antipasto Salad
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients (except cheese) along with ¾ cup of Italian salad dressing. Toss well, cling wrap and refrigerate.
2. Serve chilled, garnished with cheese and remaining dressing (if required). - 37.8355
Italian Green Bean Salad
Remove ends from beans.
If beans are large, cut French style into lengthwise strips.
Heat beans and 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Cook uncovered 5 minutes.
Cover and cook until tender, whole 10 to 15 minutes, French style... - 37.776
Antipasto Salad Stack
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Cool slightly.
2. While pasta is cooking, arrange tomatoes and half of pepperoni around bottom edge of 3-quart glass serving bowl.
3. Layer cooked pasta, remaining pepperoni, beans, olives and cheese in... - 37.4787
Italian Garbanzo Salad
1) Cut the pepperoni into thin strips.
2) Rinse and drain the garbanzo beans.
3) Place greens in a large bowl and then add the pepperoni, garbanzo beans, and cheese.
4) Toss lightly to mix it well.
5) Add with a dash of Italian salad dressing over... - 37.396
Tossed Antipasto Salad
Cook carrots and cauliflower in a small amount of water in saucepan just until tender-crisp; drain.
Combine with tomatoes and olives in bowl.
Add salad dressing to vegetable mixture; mix gently.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator for several hours to... - 37.1948
Italian Green Bean Salad
1) In a salad bowl, cover the base with greens.
2) Place the beans, tomatoes, and potatoes over the greens.
3) Dress the salad with the vinaigrette sauce.
4) Garnish with capers and olives and serve. - 36.8161
Italian Crouton Salad
1. Preheat broiler. To prepare croutons, cut bread into 3/4-inch cubes. Place in single layer on baking sheet. Broil, 4 inches from heat, 3 minutes or until bread is golden, stirring every 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove from baking sheet; place in large... - 36.7871
Seven Layer Italian Salad
Layer first 7 ingredients in a 3-quart bowl.
Combine vinegar and next 7 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a wire whisk.
Pour vinegar mixture over vegetable layers.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Cover and chill.
Garnish with red pepper rings, if desired. - 36.6387
Asparagus & Prosciutto Salad
Peel asparagus stalks, if desired.
In a wide frying pan, bring 1 inch of water to a boil over high heat.
Add asparagus and cook just until tender-crisp to bite (about 4 minutes).
Drain, immerse in ice water until cool, and drain again.
Divide asparagus... - 36.1165
Italian Supper Salad
1. Take a salad bowl, and add mixed green beans, tomatoes, zucchini, garbanzos and Monterey Jack Cheese, and toss well.
2. Spoon croutons and salami slices over the salad and season it with salt and pepper.
3. Serve the Italian super salad... - 35.7631
1. Blend together in a medium-size bowl the vinegar, Italian dressing, mustard, garlic and salt and pepper to taste. Add the chopped onion, olives and mushrooms. Toss well to blend. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. The following day add the broccoli, tuna... - 35.4896
In large salad bowl combine salad greens; arrange vegetables and eggs atop.
In screw-top jar mix oil, vinegar, and dry salad dressing mix; shake well.
Pour desired amount of dressing over salad and toss till greens are well coated.
Season to taste with salt... - 35.4185
Italian Appetizer Salad
Break apart cauliflower flowerets, and parboil until just slightly tender; drain.
Combine in large salad bowl the greens, 3 kinds of beans, green onions, and 4 of the eggs.
Toss with dressing made with oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Garnish top with tomato... - 35.2222
Italian Veal And Salami Salad
Dice the veal, potatoes and beetroot.
Slice the gherkins.
Mix them with the capers and seasoning and pile in a salad bowl.
Pour over the mayonnaise and garnish with the olives, lettuce leaves, salami sausage and slices of lemon. - 35.1697
Italian Style Salad
COMBINE oil, tomato paste, water, vinegar, cheese, sugar, onion, garlic salt and oregano in blender container; cover.
Blend thoroughly; chill.
Toss with lettuce just before serving. - 34.815
Fresh Snap Bean Salad Italian Style
Combine the first 7 ingredients; mix lightly.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Just before serving, add celery, anchovies, mayonnaise, and vinegar.
Mix lightly. - 34.8041
Place lettuce, endive, anchovies, and tomatoes in salad bowl.
Sprinkle with garlic salt.
Pour on vegetable oil, lemon juice, cheese, pepper, and croutons.
Correct seasoning. - 34.6487
Italian Veggie And Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni until tender, but not soft, in well salted water with onion, celery, and garlic.
Add remainder of ingredients; mix well; chill.
Just before serving, stir in 3 tablespoons french dressing (optional). - 34.2523
Antipasto Di Pomodoro E Gamberi
Preheat the oven to moderately hot (375°F, or Mark 5).
Cut the tops off the tomatoes, then scoop out the inside fibres and seeds and reserve these.
Stand the tomatoes upside down to drain on soft kitchen paper.
Fry the onion gently in the butter until pale... - 33.5328
Big Italian Salad
Part green salad, part antipasto salad, this recipe combines lettuce, celery, onion, peperoncini, olives and cherry tomatoes—all tossed in a dressing made with olive oil, vinegar and a little mayonnaise. "The salad reminds me of one my mother made," says... - 33.4146
Combine iceberg and romaine lettuces in a salad bowl.
Add pimiento and artichoke hearts.
Combine oil, vinegar and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese in a shaker; mix well.
Coat salad greens generously with the dressing.
Add salt and pepper to taste. - 32.9632
Italian Salad Bowl
In large bowl, combine lettuce, romaine, zucchini, radishes, mushrooms, and sliced green onions.
Season to taste.
Toss lightly with dressing; sprinkle crumbled blue cheese over top. - 32.2702
This recipe can be doubled. For a larger party, cook in batches. - 32.117
Green Salad Italian
Green Salad Italian is another favorite salad of mine. I learnt this Green Salad Italian when I was doing my graduation in Italy. Have never forgotten it since! - 31.94
Italian Salad is a unique and winning salad that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this filling and tasty Italian salad. I am sure they will love it! - 31.3676
Healthy Italian Veggie Salad Bowl
Chill romaine and zucchini in crushed ice.
When crisp, fill small salad bowls and garnish with tomato and onion rings.
Sprinkle with oregano.
Serve with Spa Capri Dressing. - 31.0647
Progresso Italian Salad
Drain chick peas.
Place chick peas in a salad bowl along with salad greens, cucumber, onion, yellow pepper and marinated artichokes.
Toss lightly with Garlic Vinaigrette Dressing. - 31.0484
Italian Mushroom-bean Salad
Italian mushroom bean salad is a tossed mushroom and cooked lima beans salad that can be served as a side in a meal. Seasoned with salt, the salad is flavored with oregano, vinegar salad dressing, the italian mushroom salad also contains parsley and green... - 30.8047
Italian Salad Bowl
In salad bowl combine spinach, radishes, green pepper, carrot, and cheese.
Toss to mix.
Cover and chill, if desired.
Pour dressing over salad.
Toss to coat. - 30.2741
Italian Salad Recipes By Category