- » Italian Salad
Italian Salad Recipes
Italian salad is a perfect blend of salty, bitter, sour and sweet flavors, combining different textures. They taste good and are beneficial for health too.
Italian Salad Recipe: Ingredients Used and ... More »
Fresh Panzanella Salad
If you've never tried this bread salad, you're in for a wonderful surprise! Filled with lots of fresh veggies and toasted French bread, this recipe makes enough to feed a crowd. - 148.827
Low-fat Penne And Smoked Salmon Salad
If you are having heart-related problem, this does not mean that you have to restrict certain foods. Dreamfields Pasta is a great alternative to healthy eating. Just watch this recipe and remain healthy forever. - 144.145
Panzanella Salad - Italian
The panzanella salad is a typical Tuscan recipe, made with stale bread, cucumber, onion and tomato, ideal for a hot summer day, since it doesn't need cooking. - 143.008
Homemade Macaroni Salad
How many of you still like to pack a box of macaroni salad for your lunch at work? The cheesy and creamy macaroni salad is a hot favorite to all ages of people. So, here is the recipe for all of you. Watch and experiment with additional ingredients, if you... - 142.986
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you how to created a unique, refreshing summer salad/side dish with tomatoes, basil, Italian bread and more. This is a perfect salad for summer when the vegetables are in season and very sweet. This salad is not only delicious... - 140.76
This rustic, Tuscan bread salad is everything I love about summer. It takes advantage of all the garden-fresh vegetables the season has to offer to make a summer salad that is just as visually pleasing as it is delicious. Panzanella is very easy to make and... - 140.679
This salad is loaded with zucchini, cucumbers, spinach and tomatoes. It is then tossed in a sweet vinaigrette dressing. The final result is a delicious salad that can be served as a side or eaten as is. It is great for lunchboxes as well. - 138.598
Italian Pasta Salad. Simple, Fast And Fresh
Great pasta salad to make a very filling meal. This video shows how to prepare an excellent and refreshing pasta salad with that can be stored for up to a week in the refrigerator. Pasta salad filled with veggies, cheese, and seasoning make a very tasty and... - 128.881
Creamy Tomato Alfredo Salad
Craving pasta? Treat yourself to this delicious raw pasta salad recipe and you'll be happy you did. Lots of fresh herbs make this raw dish reminiscent of your favorite comfort flavors. - 124.251
Healthy Pasta Salad With Chicken (or Not)
1. Prepare the ingredients as per the list.
2. In a bowl, take the cooked pasta, carrots, cucumber, tomatoes, celery, scallions, chicken and olives.
3. Season it with salt and pepper.
4. Pour olive oil as required. Toss them well to coat... - 121.983
Roasted Beets With Feta Cheese Over Baby Arugula
1. On a baking tray place the beets, rub olive oil and sprinkle pepper powder over it.
2. Pop it into the oven and roast until tender enough at 400 degrees.
3. For making pomegranate reduction - in a saucepan, simmer pomegranate juice with sugar.
4.For... - 119.465
Italian Lentil Salad
Nothing could be more refreshing and healthy like a freshly tossed salad! Here’s an amazing salad recipe which will boost for energy level!! - 118.235
1. On a plate line basil leaves, mozzarella slices and tomato slices alternatively so that it looks attractive.
2. Sprinkle fleur de sel, pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar on top.
3. Serve Insalata Caprese with parsley garnish, if... - 116.988
Italian Pasta Salad Recipe. Simple, Fast & Fresh
Pasta is a very healthy dish. This version uses only vegetables but you can add chicken, lamb or turkey to the vegetable to make a light summer meal. Try this fun and healthy version by Monique to prepare your own dish - 110.97
Here’s an extremely easy and fresh salad. - 109.501
Apple, Fennel, Bresaola Salad
1. In a bowl, toss fennel, apple slices, parsley, bresaola.
2. Season with lemon juice and olive oil. Toss again.
2. Serve it with some fresh watercress. - 107.397
Simple Tomato Salad
A very simple and easy to make tomato salad recipe. Benefit from the goodness of tomatoes. Olive oil and other ingredients that make it an absolute delight for the health conscious among you. Enjoy this quick tomato salad that would take you only 6 minutes to... - 107.327
Watch Master Chef Gustav as he makes a simple and elegant version of a classic caprese salad. - 105.884
Bresaola, Rughetta, Parmigiano
This classic Italian appetizer salad is the perfect start to a meal. Its easy to make and tastes absolutely fresh. - 104.564
1. Chop the romaine lettuce, cut the cherry tomatoes.
2. Slice red bell pepper, salami and provolone.
3. Place all the chopped ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Add in olives and chickpeas, mix well.
5. Sprinkle chili flakes in the mixture... - 100.626
Betty's Essential Fresh Garden Salad
Who doesn't like to enjoy a refreshing garden salad. Take a look at this video that presents a recipe with fresh leafy greens, cherry tomatoes and cucumbers. The salad looks so tempting and really gorgeous. See this video and give it a try..... - 99.1509
Cool Summer Salad
Good food does not mean having to toil all day in the kitchen. This healthy and refreshing summer salad recipe lets you enjoy your time and also cook up a great tasting dish in minutes. This is a sweet and tangy salad that is a pleasure to your senses. The... - 97.6997
How To Make A Caprese Salad
This tongue-tantalizing, light summer-salad when served with red wine and grilled fish makes for a sumptuous lunch. However, it's not to say that you can't relish the salad on its own. This virtuous, never-fail is a perfect way to appease you hunger. This... - 92.4842
Healthy Italian Salad
Need something quick, tasty and light for your lunch or dinner, then try out this classic Italian salad recipe? Here the chef has illustrated simple ideas to make a fresh salad with fabulous lettuce and green olives combined with mayonnaise and lemon... - 92.0592
Quick Italian Salad - Garden Salad
If you're interested in making a quick salad then check this out. Chef Bhavna shows us how to make the quick Italian salad. The salad has an authentic taste and you would like to make it more often. Do check out the video. - 92.0281
If you like to prepare gourmet style food at home, try out this simple and beautiful Corn and Cherry Tomato Salad with Arugula Pesto from Purple Pig. The executive chef shows all the secrets that go into making of this popular salad. Watch the video to learn... - 87.849
Shrimp Salad With Avocado And Mango
Have you been looking for a simple yet delicious salad recipe? This video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share her personal favorite recipe to stir up this amazing concoction of ingredients that is totally refreshing. - 82.9785
Bowl Of Bows
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add bows, first amounts of cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 14 to 16 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer the bows back to the pot.
5) In a... - 50.1978
Mozzarella With Barbecued Radiccio
1. Make the dressing by blending the ingredients together in a small bowl using a fork to whisk.
2. Tear the fresh basil leaves with hands into tiny pieces and add them to the dressing. Keep aside.
3. Thinly slice the Mozzarella cheese.
4. Arrange... - 47.4594
Italian Style Swordfish Salad
Grate 1 teaspoon zest from 1 orange; set aside.
Cut off remaining peel and white membrane from oranges; thinly slice fruit crosswise.
Mound arugula on individual plates; top with toast, onion, and orange slices.
Scatter olives over salads.
Combine... - 46.8866
Tofu Antipasto Salad
1. Prepare the olives and vegetables. Place them in a salad bowl.
2. Add tofu and mix well.
3. Combine the rest of the ingredients.
4. Toss to mix well.
5. Taste to check salt and add pepper.
6. Marinate antipasto for 30 minutes at room... - 46.8186
Antipasto Salad Platter
1 For the Dressing: In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine oil, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, the black and red peppers, garlic and basil.
2 Shake well until combined.
3 For the radiatori: In a large kettle, add 3 quarts water, salt and salad... - 46.0851
Italian Floret Salad
Cut red pepper in half lengthwise.
Remove seeds and ribs.
Rub olive oil on skin and grill for a few minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Peel off skin and slice thinly.
Cut broccoli and cauliflower into separate florets.
Place florets in a saucepan of rapidly boiling... - 45.9401
1. To prepare the dressing for the salad, in a blender or food processor, process the tomatoes, anchovies, egg yolk, garlic and vinegar until well blended and smooth in consistency.
2. With the motor running on a low speed, gradually pour in the oil... - 44.6802
1) Remove the tomato cores.
2) Cut each tomato lengthwise in half and then into thin wedges. Set aside in a shallow bowl.
3) Thinly slice the oranges crosswise and set aside in a shallow bowl.
4) Remove and discard any tough stems from the arugula and... - 44.5116
Health And Fiber Rich Italian Chickpea Salad
1) Slice the peeled onions into rings.
2) Dice the mozzarella cheese,
3) Transfer the onions and cheese into a salad bowl.
4) Add in cooked chickpeas, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper.
5) Drizzle lemon juice on top. Next, pour in the olive oil,
6)... - 44.3587
1) Shred the beef. Cut the eggs into half lengthwise.
2) In a small bowl mix together French dressing and mustard.
3) In a mixing bowl put the rice and tomato puree and mix well. Add beef, onions and season as required.
4) In a serving... - 42.2374
Tossed Italian Salad
In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the first 11 ingredients and shake well.
Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Just before serving, combine the greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, and carrots in a salad bowl.
Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. - 41.5466
Italian Salad Recipes By Category