Italian Beef Roast
- » Italian Rolled Beef Roast
Italian Rolled Beef Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian rolled beef roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian rolled beef roast recipes.
Pepperoncini Italian Roast Beef
Savory, fall-apart beef roast makes the BEST sandwiches! Jo Ann & Vickie share a sure-fire, winning recipe your family will love. Oh, and it's a slow-cooker recipes too! How great is that? - 135.972
Italian Meat Roll
Try this alluring Italian Meat Roll recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Italian Meat Roll is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends on a get together. - 43.8884
Italian Beef Sandwiches
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees to roast the beef.
2) Stir together the rosemary, pepper, garlic and oregano in a small bowl and run the mixture all over the roast’s surfaces.
3) In a shallow roasting pan, put the roast on the... - 46.8379
Lauren's Italian Beef
1) In a slow cooker, add in roast, onion, cloves, seasonings and water..
2) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 10 hours.
3) Using a knife, slice the roast thinly.
4) Place the roast slices on top of the rolls and sprinkle... - 39.035
Italian Beef Sandwiches
This Italian Beef Sandwiches is an easy-to-prepare snack recipe. An amazingly delicious recipe, Italian Beef Sandwiches is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 32.888
Slow Cooked Italian Beef
1) In a slow cooker, put the roast and sprinkle the dry Italian dressing mix all over. Pour the beer over the roast.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours, or over high heat for 3 to 4 hours.
3) Once the beef is cooked, shread... - 30.8553
Italian Beef Sandwiches
1. In a slow cooker keep the roast.
2. In a small bowl mix basil, oregano and water.
3. Pour the mixture over roast.
4. Sprinkle soup mix over it.
5. Cover and simmer for 7-8 hours until meat is cooked.
6. Drain out the meat into a plate.
7. Shred meat... - 42.9743
Simple Italian Beef Manicotti
The simple italian beef manicotti is a stuffed pasta like dish prepared with a meat filling. This recipe for the italian manicotti is prepared with meat and cheese. Cooked with lasagna noodles with braised beef and vegetables, the simple italian beef... - 43.5636
Beef Rolls Confetti
Early in day: Cook frozen vegetables as labels direct; drain; place in large bowl; add onion, vinegar, horseradish, Tabasco, 1 cup Italian dressing.
Cover; refrigerate, tossing occasionally with fork.
Roll up each slice of beef; place, seam-side down, in 12"... - 38.194
Beef Cabbage Rolls
1. With a sharp knife, remove core of cabbage and discard. In a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water, place cabbage. Bring to a boil and boil 5 minutes. Remove leaves, one at a time, being careful not to break them. Drain leaves on paper towel.
2.... - 30.7787
Pot Roast Dip Sandwiches
Coat roast with flour.
In Dutch oven or large skillet brown meat slowly on all sides in hot shortening.
Season with salt and pepper.
Remove from heat; add the 1/2 cup water.
Cover tightly, return to heat, and simmer slowly till tender, 2 to 216 hours.
Add... - 43.0136
Beefy Pizza Subs
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, green pepper, onion, garlic, basil and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in beef and pizza sauce; cook until heated through. Remove from... - 29.248
Peel and cut 2 cloves of garlic into 6 slivers each.
With the point of a sharp knife incise the meat on all sides, inserting a bit of garlic and 12 peppercorns alternately in each incision.
Roll in 2 oz. flour seasoned with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon... - 45.6757
Classic Pot Roast
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Rub roast with black pepper.
Heat olive oil in a heavy flameproof casserole or Dutch oven and sear roast for several minutes on each side, browning well.
Pour in stock and wine and add parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon black... - 42.0161
Italian Cheese Stuffed Meat Loaf
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Spray a 9" x 5" loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
In large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, eggs, garlic, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup of the pizza sauce. Mix... - 37.877
Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak
This is a brilliant Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak! This tasty Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak is a favorite side dish amongst my friends. Try the Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak and you will understand why! - 44.6439
Stuffed Turkey Breast - Part 2 - Tacchino Ripieno
Welcome back! I am glad that you have made a good choice to watch the second part because without watching this video your experience would be incomplete. I hope you have watched the Stuffed Turkey Breast part 1. - Tacchino Ripieno video if not then i highly... - 0
Apple And Pecan Stuffed Pork Loin Roulade
Here's a lovely dinner time pork loin recipe that will make every family gathering worthwhile. The process seems elaborate but its worth every bit of preparation. Chef shows the step by step process which will help you learn and follow the recipe quickly.... - 145.583
Beef Stuffed Peppers
1. Place peppers in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish; set aside. Combine remaining ingredients, except water, in medium bowl; mix well. Spoon meat mixture into green pepper halves. Pour water in bottom of dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST... - 27.6937
Sicilian Beef Dinner
1) Into an oven, roast the beef in vegetable oil
2) Tip in the onion, parsley, oregano, basil, salt, garlic, pepper, tomatoes and about 1/2 cup of water
3) Roast the beef till tender and cooked through
4) If using a kettle, simmer for about 2 3/4 hours... - 44.3384
Special Sandwich Rolls
Spread Pasta Flatbreads with mustard.
Divide salami, cheese, onion and lettuce onto half of each flatbread.
Roll up jelly-roll fashion.
Secure with wooden picks.
Makes 4 sandwiches.
Variations Fancy Foldovers: Place 2 tablespoons coleslaw and 3 very thin... - 34.161
Ravioli Alla Bardelli
Ravioli Alla Bardelli is an easy yet delicious side dish recipe. Try this Ravioli Alla Bardelli; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 36.7713
1. Preheat oven to 325 °F.
2. In a large bowl add bread, egg yolk and egg. Stir till mixed.
3. In another bowl beat the parsley, grated cheese, minced veal, pepper and salt. Use a spoon to mix well.
4. On a flat table spread rump steak.... - 45.845
Manzo Alla Sarda
1. Preheat the oven to Mark 4: 350°F.
2. In a large glass, porcelain or stainless-steel bowl put 1 ¼ pints of white wine, 3 tablespoons of oil, finely chopped parsley, bay leaf, ground allspice, grated nutmeg and salt into it.
3. In... - 46.1802
Mix the first 10 ingredients together in a bowl.
Using your hands, add the eggs one by one until the mixture is the right consistency.
If mixture is not moist enough after all the eggs have been added, mix in a little red wine.
Oil your hands and roll the... - 34.7277
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, red pepper sauce, lemon juice, parsley, salt, and pepper until blended; refrigerate. Wrap the rolls in foil and place in the oven to warm. Cut the roast beef into 5- x 2-inch strips.
2. In a... - 34.4587
Roasted Tomato Soup
1. Preheat oven to 500°.
2. Cut tomatoes in half lengthwise. Place tomatoes in a large bowl, and coat with cooking spray; toss gently. Add Italian seasoning, pepper, and garlic; toss gently. Place tomato halves, cut sides down, on a jelly-roll pan coated... - 32.7095
Roasted Tomato Soup
1. Preheat your oven to a temperature of 500°F
2. Halve the tomatoes lengthwise and place them in a large bowl and spray some cooking spray on top; toss to coat them all
3. Add the Italian dressing, pepper and garlic and toss again
4.... - 48.233
Venison Pot Roast With Root Vegetables And Parsnip Whipped Potatoes
1. Start by preparing the pot roast, preheat the oven to 350° F
2. In a pot, cook the bacon over medium heat, once cooked then drain the bacon on the paper towels
3. In a dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium high heat, also brown... - 42.7835
Meat-Za Pizza is a simply delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Meat-Za Pizza . - 44.9715
Robust Beef Sandwiches
Place roast, water and bouillon in a roasting pan.
Cover and bake at 350° for 2 hours or until meat is tender.
Remove meat; strain broth.
Chill broth and meat separately until meat is firm; cut into thin slices.
Place in a 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan; set... - 33.1564
Beef And Artichoke Appetizers
These lovely gormet beef and artichike appetizers are prepared wih deli roast beef slices and artichoke hearts. Dressed with italian dressing, the beef slices are shaped into pinwheels and skewered along with tossed and dressed olives, artichokes and tomatoes. - 34.1249
Florentine Beef Pinwheel
Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, 1 tsp.of the salt and the pepper, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
Combine spinach, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, the parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, remaining 1/4 tsp. salt and the garlic powder.
Place beef... - 39.7519
Leg Or Shoulder Of Lamb A La Grecque
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) With a sharp knife make slits along the flesh of the meat at a distance of 2-inches apart. Make the slits an inch long and about 1/2-inch deep.
3) In a bowl, mix together salt, thyme, pepper, flour,... - 42.6554
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; toss well.
2. Spoon lettuce mixture onto bottom halves of rolls. Top with tomato slices; sprinkle with pepper. Arrange roast beef over tomato. Top with remaining roll halves. Wrap in aluminum foil; chill at least 2... - 28.0871
Healthy Comfort Dinner
Nina teaches viewers how to prepare a healthy comfort food dinner of Nina's Healthy Rolled Meatloaf with Tomato Roasted Red Pepper Sauce plus a delicious and healthy side dish: Sweet Potato Carrot Puree. - 0
Stuffed Flank Steak
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Neatly butterfly the steak. Ensure that the meat has not been prescored by the butcher. To butterfly, simply slice the meat vertically against the grain with the help of a long, sharp... - 43.8789
American Style Mediterranean Stuffed Lamb Loin
1) Preheat the oven to 160° F.
2) Take a medium skillet and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in it. Saute garlic and onion in it for about 3 minutes.
3) Add sundried tomatoes, basil, spinach, 1 teaspoon lemon pepper and pine nuts. Cook... - 45.6482
Chicken Saltimbocca With Rosemary Infused Corn
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Corn side: On an aluminum foil sheet, place the corn and a sprig of rosemary.
3. Season all sides of the corn with a tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Wrap each corn ear... - 0
Traditional Lasagne Al Forno
Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 1,275 °F (140°C).
First of all, begin by making the ragu.
Heat a tablespoon of oil in your largest frying pan over a medium heat and gently fry the onion for about 10 minutes, moving it around from time to time.
While it is... - 45.8577
Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Meatloaf
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
In lg.bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
In medium bowl, combine filling ingredients; mix well.
Set aside.Place beef mixture on waxed paper and pat into 14 x 10 inch rectangle.
Spread filling over... - 40.667
Boiled Meat And Vegetables
Place beef, onion, garlic, parsley, and thyme in a large pot, and cover with slightly salted water.
Bring to the boil, then reduce heat.
As the scum rises to the surface, remove with a slotted spoon.
After about 1 hr. (depending on the size both of the beef... - 42.2571
Snappy Meatball Heroes
In a large bowl, beat egg with salt, herb seasoning, red pepper flakes, and garlic.
Add chopped onion, beef, veal, crumbs, and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Place meatballs in a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
In same... - 42.0694
Pizza Meat Loaf Dinner
Combine the first seven ingredients.
Shape into an oval with wet hands and roll the meat shape in the crushed flakes.
Centre in a large greased bake dish or covered roast pan.
Dry prepared vegetables and toss with the fat.
Arrange around the... - 43.447
Herb Crusted Leg Of Lamb
To make the marinade and lamb: In a 13" X 9" baking dish, combine the broth, vermouth or wine, vinegar, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, thyme, bay leaf, and pepper.
Place the lamb in the marinade and turn to coat.
Cover, refrigerate, and marinate for at least... - 46.067
Chicken San Remo
Have a 3-lb. or 4-lb. roasting chicken cut into pieces.
Mix 2 oz. plain flour, 2 oz. paprika and 2 teaspoons salt, spread on a piece of kitchen paper.
Roll each piece of chicken in the mixture until thoroughly covered.
Reserve the giblets.
In a frying or... - 40.1535
1) Rinse the romaine and remove the outside leaves.
2) Crosswise break the tender leaves into pieces that are about 1-inch wide.
3) In a plastic bag, store the romaine in the fridge till it is time to serve.
4) Preheat oven to temperature of 400... - 44.6402