- » Italian Roll
Italian Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian roll recipes.
Italian Meat Roll
Try this alluring Italian Meat Roll recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Italian Meat Roll is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends on a get together. - 45.9104
Italian Chicken Rolls
Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Sprinkle with salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; set aside.
Combine red pepper, cream cheese, and pesto in a small bowl, stirring until... - 45.7968
Italian Beef Rolls
1) Take a small skillet, coat it with cooking spray.
2) Place the skillet over medium heat until hot.
3) Saute zucchini, onion, and pepper for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
4) Combine sauteed vegetables and Italian seasoning, stirring... - 45.7384
Braciola Romano Italian Beef Roll
1) Preheat moderate oven 350°.
2) Lay beef on flat surface.
3) In a small bowl mix cottage cheese, Romano, onion, parsley, egg, oregano, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
4) Spoon filling on top of the beef.
5) Roll the beef over filling... - 45.01
Italian Beef And Cheese Roll
1. Heat an oven to 350 F or 175 C.
2. Cut 2 pieces of waxed paper, approximately 12-inches by 17-inches.
3. In a large bowl, combine beef, egg, breadcrumbs, onion and 1/3 cup tomato sauce.
4. Mix well, using your hands.
5. Turn the... - 44.97
Italian Veal Rolls
Place cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/8-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Wrap 1 slice of prosciutto around a cheese strip, and place in center of a cutlet.
Roll up cutlet lengthwise, and secure with a... - 44.0904
Italian Beef Roll Ups
In a large bowl, combine ground chuck, eggs, crumbs, milk, onion, salt and pepper; mix thoroughly.
Shape into twelve 3-in. rolls.
Cut steak into twelve 6-1/2-in.x 3-1/2-in.pieces.
Wrap each roll in a piece of steak; secure with toothpicks.
In a skillet over... - 43.5244
Cabbage Rolls Italian Style
In 3-qt casserole place cabbage and water.
Microwave at High (10) 7 to 9 Minutes, until leaves are pliable.
While cabbage is cooking, mix together ground beef, egg, rice, onion and salt.
Divide meat mixture into 8 equal portions.
Place one portion on... - 42.7087
Italian Beef Roll
Pound steak with meat mallet to 1/4 inch thickness; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Combine beaten egg, pork, ham, parmesan cheese, and parsley; spread pork mixture evenly over meat.
Roll up jelly-roll style, beginning at short side.
Tie meat securely with... - 42.6684
Italian Cheese Filled Rolls
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease 10 muffin cups.
In small bowl, combine walnuts, Romano cheese and basil; blend well.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
Partially split each biscuit in half horizontally.
Insert 1 cube provolone cheese in center of... - 36.9046
Italian Chicken Roll Ups
Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut widthwise into 1-inch slices. Place in bowl. Pour 1/4 cup Italian dressing over chicken. Toss to coat. Let stand 5 minutes or longer. Drain.
Combine sour cream, remaining 1 tablespoon Italian dressing and Parmesan cheese.... - 35.5082
Italian Meat Roll
1: Combine ingredients of No.
1.Add salt and pepper to taste. Divide mixture in two; spread each half on a sheet of waxed paper.
2: On divided mixture, line up ingredients of No.
2 in lengthwise rows. With the aid of the wax paper, roll up mixture. Chill,... - 34.5984
Italian Meat Rolls
Combine all ingredients except egg and corn flake crumbs in a bowl, mix well.
Shape into 4 (4-inch-long) rolls.
Dip each roll in egg, dredge in corn flake crumbs.
Place on a broiler rack.
Bake at 350Â° for 30 to 35 minutes or until done. - 34.1223
Cut each cheese slice into thirds.
Arrange a piece of cheese on each slice of salami.
Combine tuna, egg, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
Spread about 1 tablespoon mixture over cheese.
Roll up, securing with wooden picks.
Chill till serving time. - 33.0236
Italian Sausage And Pork Roll
1. Place pork, sausage meat, onion, stock cube, bread, tomato paste (puree), egg and black pepper to taste in a food processor and process to combine. Press out meat mixture on a large piece of aluminum foil (a) to form a 20 x 30 cm/8 x 12 in rectangle.
2.... - 32.1574
Quick Italian Hot Rolls
In large mixer bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, yeast, sugar, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning; mix well. In saucepan, heat milk, water, and butter until warm (butter does not need to melt). Add to flour mixture. Add egg. Blend at low speed until moistened.... - 24.6193
Italian Roll Recipes By Category