- » Italian Rice Ball
Italian Rice Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian rice ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian rice ball recipes.
Italian Rice Balls
1. Cook rice. Fold in egg yolks and provolone. Shape into 24 balls, using about 1/4 cup for each and placing a cube of mozzarella cheese in the center of each ball (make sure the rice completely covers the cheese).
2. Beat egg whites slightly in a pie plate;... - 31.2969
Rice Balls And Mozzarella
In a medium bowl combine rice, Parmesan cheese, roasted peppers, egg, salt and black pepper.
Shape into 2- to 3-inch balls.
Cut mozzarella cheese into 1/2-inch cubes.
Make a hole in the middle of each ball and fill with a cheese cube.
Reshape rice mixture to... - 38.9942
Rice Balls W/ Chicken, Peas & Tomato Sauce
Rice balls are fabulous as a side dish or an entrée. This dish can be modified in various ways; for a healthier version opt for ground turkey or chicken rather than beef, or if you are a vegetarian omit the meat altogether. We hope you enjoy our first... - 43.0092
Fried Rice Balls
Want to experiment with a sensational flavor of rice? The arancini 's are the best things to make. The gooeyness of the cheese and rice is just a hit. Watch this video on how to make these little crunchy delights! - 96.39
Fried Risotto Balls With Mozzarella Cheese
1.Dip your fingers in water and shape 2 rounded tablespoons chilled risotto into a (1 1/2") ball around a cube of Mozzarella. Make the surface smooth by rolling the ball inside both the palms. Follow the process of making balls with rest of the... - 94.7664
Fried Risotto Balls
Take a look at this Fried Risotto Balls recipe, a classic street style snack item. Watch the video to see how the chef combines risotto, with few basic ingredients to make a scrumptious snack. This is a perfect snack item to serve half-way through the party... - 117.551
Heat broth in small saucepan over medium heat to simmering; keep hot over low heat.
Heat butter in heavy 1 1/4-quart (1.5 L) saucepan over medium heat; when foam subsides add onion.
Saute until onion is soft, 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in rice; cook and stir 2... - 40.981
Rice Croquettes With Cheese
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until softened. Add rice and stir to coat with butter. Cook, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add 4 cups stock and cook, stirring, until broth is almost absorbed, 4 to 5... - 31.5888
In 1-quart saucepan combine water, rice, and salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
Stir in parmesan cheese; cool.
Stir in eggs and parsley.
Season to taste with salt and... - 40.31
Suppli Al Telefono
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 1/2 , 250°F, 130°c.
2. Line a large baking dish with paper towel and leave it in the oven.
3. In a bowl beat the eggs lightly with a fork until just blended.
4. Now add the risotto and mix gently, so... - 35.1432
1) Boil salted water in a large pan. Add Italian or short grain rice and cook for 15-20 minutes till tender.
2) Rinse in cold water and drain thoroughly.
3) In a bowl put rice and add Parmesan cheese. Stir in lightly beaten eggs, 1 tablespoon of the... - 44.7922
Christmas Cookies (pastini Di Natale)
Sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
Mix in butter or margarine with fingers.
Add egg yolk, almond extract and milk.
Mix to a firm ball.
Turn onto a floured board and knead for about five minutes.
Roll out dough to a thickness of 1/4... - 44.2512
fried rice balls filled with mozzarella - 40.2497
Italian Rice Ball Recipes By Category