Italian Pasta Sauce
Italian Spaghetti Sauce
- » Italian Rib Spaghetti Sauce
Italian Rib Spaghetti Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian rib spaghetti sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian rib spaghetti sauce recipes.
Italian Rib Spaghetti Sauce
Heat some oil in heavy dutch oven and brown ribs thoroughly.
Add garlic, cinnamon, nutmeg and pepper while browning.
Brown slowly for 1/2 hour (this extracts goodie from the marrow).
Meanwhile, saute vegetables in a bit of oil.
Add them to the meat when the... - 36.9343
You May Also Like!
Better Than Most Spaghetti Bolognese
1. In a saute pan, add the Prosciutto along with a teaspoon of olive oil and cook.
2. Add the onion, carrot and celery rib to a food processor and pulse. Don't puree, you just want it finely chopped.
3. Add the roughly chopped onion, carrots and celery... - 0
Italian Beef Short Ribs
1. Place ribs in water-soaked clay pot. Add sauce, onion and oregano. Cover with water-soaked lid.
2. Microwave for 15 minutes on HIGH. Rearrange ribs; recover.
3. Microwave for 55 to 60 minutes on MEDIUM (Simmer), or until meat is fork tender. Let stand,... - 25.788
Spaghetti Alla Bolognese
1) Use a large skillet, to heat over medium heat.
2) Add onion to cook until soft.
3) Add beef by crumbling into onion mixture.
4) Brown for 6 minutes, stirring to separate meat, or until meat just loses its pink color.
5) Discard fat and spoon... - 41.8764
Italian Chicken Dinner
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a 5-quart kettle, boil 3 quarts of water with 1 teaspoon salt.
3) Unwrap and unroll the bread stick dough. Tie each into a knot. Place the dough on an ungreased cookie tray.
4) Mix garlic in 1 tablespoon of... - 40.6011
Stuffed With Shrimp Italian Shells
In a deep 4-quart saucepan over low heat, bring 2 quarts hot tap water to a boil.
Add shells and cook about 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally until tender.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a non stick frying pan over medium heat cook onion, celery, and... - 40.6183
Zitoni Col Ragu Napoletano
This is traditionally cooked in an earthenware pot but any large heavy pan may be used.
Tie the pork leg very firmly to keep it in shape.
Put the butter, margarine, oil, chopped onion and carrot, bay leaf and meat (with the salami if used) into the pan and... - 39.8267
Soak beans overnight in water to cover.
Measure chicken broth and add water to measure 3 quarts.
Add salt and cook beans in broth mixture until almost tender.
Add cabbage, carrots, potatoes, and tomatoes.
Saute onions, celery, fresh tomatoes, and garlic in... - 44.4653
Pork Chops Cacciatore
1) In a pan, add pork chops and brown well.
2) Arrange in single layer in shallow 8-cup baking dish.
3) Over each chop, place an onion slice and sprinkle with brown sugar.
4) Add the spaghetti-sauce mix into the pan drippings and stir in the... - 37.2675