- » Italian Potato Side Dish
Italian Potato Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian potato side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian potato side dish recipes.
Potato Gnocchi Sauteed With Mushrooms, Kale And Bacon
Use leftover, plain (no butter, milk or cream) The next time you are making mashed or baked potatoes at home, why not make a little bit extra? Use the leftover, plain (no butter, milk or cream)from Saturday night to make these light, heavenly pillows of... - 139.928
Wegmans Handmade Potato Gnocchi With Seasoned Tomato Sauce
Wegmans Nella Neeck shows you how to make home made gnocchi like her Nonna used to make in this video. This is a bit time consuming but really tasty, inexpensive, and hearty. This recipe yields fluffy, light, pillow like gnocchi and making it from scratch is... - 134.276
Pureed potatoes is a fantastic side dish to be had with a meat main course! This is also a winner of dish with children! Watch this video to make this easy potato side dish! - 129.89
Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes
In keeping with the principle that outdoor eating needs to be gutsy, these little potatoes are just that, crispy, garlicky and herbed! They're easy too – they don't need any attention. You just leave them in the oven till you're ready to serve. - 125.74
Tortino Di Patate
I know the idea of using Mortadella in anything other than a sandwich is unusual but I promise you will love this recipe! It's the kind of dish that makes you say OMG this is fantastic with the very first bite. Serve as a main dish along with a hearty mixed... - 123.646
Rustic Pesto Potato Salad
Want to recreate the same pesto flavor in your salad? This rustic pesto potato salad includes all pesto ingredients, so you get the similar flavor. It can be an ideal side dish with grilled chicken or salmon. Without the egg, it is a perfect salad for the... - 122.57
Italian Potato Salad
1. Chop the potato, finely dice the parsley, red onions, garlic and bell pepper.
2. Heat a pan on medium heat and add oil to it for frying the bacon.
3. In the mean time boil the potato in a pot full of water for about 10 mins.
4. To... - 120.196
Grilled Potato With Blue Cheese And Arugula
This grilled potato salad is the perfect side dish to serve with any of your barbeque meal. The potatoes can be grilled on sides, while the main meal is cooking. You are surely going to like this easy, simple and healthy salad dish. Watch the video and learn... - 116.82
Fast-speed, Scratch-prepared Idaho Potato Gnocchi
Dense, chewy potato dumplings makes for yummy indulgence when served with tomatoes, cream sauce, herbed butter, or your favorite meat. Homemade Idaho potato gnocchi are extremely simple to make and makes for delicately flavored and comforting treat. - 108.899
You can make this potato gnocchi it has three main ingredients, 3 cups of flour, 2 pounds of potatoes, and 1 egg. This is a great way to use up left over cooked potatoes. - 108.5
Italian Style Potato Salad
Cookouts, backyard bashes or summer picnics are incomplete without yummy potato salad. This seasonal side dish is a doddle to assemble. For a more delicious kick, add your favorite dressing or take some inspiration from this video recipe. Bet, you can't get... - 105.483
Italian Potato Frittata
Be it a simple brunch or a casual lunch, quick, easy and comforting frittatas will make an ideal addition to your menu. Ready in just 30 minutes, this satisfying and simple dish is a real crowd-pleaser. If you haven't really tried potato frittatas yet, stream... - 105.192
Italian Style Garlic Mashed Potatoes
What better way to use your superlative seasonal spuds then mash them to make a comforting treat. This recipe tweaks up the regular mashed potato dish and notches up its flavor with zesty garlic. It's so filling and flavorful that you will fall in love with... - 101.961
Roasted Potatoes With Rosemary
Bring out the specialness of spuds by roasting them. For further zip, add some rosemary to your roast and you are done. Comforting, easy-to-make and versatile is easy to clean up too and warrant very little prepping. Follow the recipe video and get making... - 100.26
Quick Potato Flan
Potatoes may not be the very healthy vegetable but they are an ingredient to variety of dishes. So even if you are not so fond of potatoes you will love this potato flan with truffle. The chef demonstrates a very quick and easy way to make flan. Watch the... - 97.362
Authentic Italian Potato Gnocchi
Gnocchi is a traditional Italian dumpling, often referred to as potato pasta, which is cooked in boiling salted water or less commonly fried in oil until crispy. Here's the recipe of authentic Italian Gnocchi! - 94.1867
Gnocchi With Gorgonzola Sauce
Do you love to have fun while cooking? Try making some gnocchi. Making the gnocchi is a fun and you can involve your kids and family too. The chef in the video shows you exactly what needs to be done. You will just love it. - 91.4442
Potato Salad With Pesto Mayonnaise
Do you want a great in taste Potato Salad With Pesto Mayonnaise recipe? I have a weakness for potatoes, thus I prepare this recipe often. This salad is a winner as a Side Dish! Roll up your sleeves and try this yummy Potato Salad With Pesto Mayonnaise recipe. - 50.761
1.Mash potatoes well. An electric mixer can be used to get smooth consistency.
2.In a large bowl, place the mashed potatoes and make a well in the center.
3. Pour egg into the well and blend with potatoes.
4.Mix together flour, 2 tablespoons Romano... - 47.7358
Gnocchi Of Potatoes
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a bowl, prepare the instant potato as per package directions.
3) Stir in butter and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Add the beaten egg, flour and grated Gruyere cheese; mix thoroughly.
5) Shape this... - 47.1969
Mussel, Potato And Asparagus Salad
1) In a large saucepot, add the potatoes in the boiling salted water, then simmer on a low heat for 12 to 14 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
2) Then drain and allow the potatoes to cool.
3) In a medium bowl, mix parsley, shallots, vinegar,... - 46.6773
Stuffed Potato Primavera
Scrub potatoes and prick with fork; arrange in microwave at least 1 inch (2.5 cm) apart in circle.
Microwave at High for 10 to 12 minutes or until potatoes give slightly when squeezed, turning over halfway through and rearranging once.
Wrap each potato snugly... - 46.363
When done, peel and cut into inch cubes.
Sprinkle parsley and green onions over potatoes.
Make sauce from remaining ingredients and pour over potatoes.
Let stand all day if possible.
At least 4 hours.
Stir every hour.
Serves about... - 46.3152
Sauteed New Potatoes With Herbs
1. Wash potatoes, scrubbing to remove grit.
2. Pare the potatoes and place in a bowl of salted water to prevent browning.
3. Drain and pat dry before cooking.
4. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over moderate heat.
5. Add the... - 46.0851
Florentine Potato Puff
1. In a large bowl, prepare instant mashed potatoes for 8 servings, following package instructions but reducing water amount by 1 cup.
2. Grease a 12-cup soufflé dish or 8 individual soufflé cups.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F
4. In a... - 45.8797
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 400°F .
2) Taking a nonstick skillet of size 10 inches with a removable handle or one that is oven safe.
3) Add 2 teaspoons of oil and heat it.
4) Increase flame to medium and add garlic, leeks,... - 45.869
Spinach And Potato Gnocchi
1.Boil, steam or microwave potatoes.
Drain well and mash.
Add egg whites, semolina, spinach and pepper; mix to combine.
Set aside to cool completely.
2.Turn out on a lightly floured board and knead briefly.
Break off portions and roll into a sausage 1 cm... - 45.4448
Potato And Black Olive Salad
1) Boil the potatoes with their jackets on and peel while still hot enough to handle.
2) Cut into cubes and place into a bowl.
3)... - 45.3978
Tuscan Potato Omelette
Preheat broiler to hot.
In a medium skillet heat olive oil until hot.
Saute until pale gold.
Saute onion and potatoes until potatoes are golden brown, adding more oil if necessary.
In a medium bowl beat eggs, water, Parmesan cheese,... - 44.9342
Italian Potatoes With Fennel
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except potatoes and Parmesan cheese.
Microwave at High for 9 to 12 minutes, or until tender, stirring twice.
Let stand, covered, for 4 minutes.
Sprinkle with Parmesan... - 44.6293
Italian Potato Gnocchi
1. Preheat oven to 300Â° F.
2. In a pot of boiling water, cook potatoes until fork tender.
3. Drain immediately and mash.
4. Add the melted margarine; mix and let the mixture cool down.
5. Stir in eggs, flour and seasoning; work until... - 44.5339
Italian Potato Salad
Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water.
Bring to a boil and cook until tender; drain and cool.
Peel and cube potatoes; place in a large bowl.
Add dressing and toss to coat.
Cover and chill for 2 hours.
Add eggs, celery, onion, cucumber and green... - 44.5001
Swiss Chard And Potato Frittata
In a covered medium saucepan cook potatoes in a small amount of boiling lightly salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender; drain.
In a medium mixing bowl beat together the whole eggs, egg whites, chives, Parmesan cheese, milk, and pepper.
Stir in... - 44.3019
Gnocchi Di Patate
1. In a large saucepan boil the potatoes in enough salted water to cover them.
2. Once tender, drain and shake the pan over medium heat for a few seconds so that they become dry.
3. Turn the potatoes in a fine mash using a mouli or a sieve, add the... - 44.0596
Potato Gnocchi With Butter And Parmesan
1. In a large pot cover the potatoes with cold water, bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are very tender, approximately 30 minutes.
2. Drain the potatoes, let them cool and once cool slip off their skins.
3. Mash their flesh until it is... - 43.7965
1) In a bowl, smoothly mash potatoes by adding butter. Combine cheese, egg, salt, pepper and parsley with the mashed potato.
2) Use a pie plate or pizza pan to flour lightly. Now take the potato mixture to press on the pan.
3) With a... - 43.7574
Italian Potato Salad
Wash the potatoes and boil 20 minutes tightly covered in 1/2 cup water and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Wash and cut the stems off the zucchini and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
Peel the garlic and press through a garlic press.
Wash the thyme, pluck the leaves and mix with... - 43.6842
Italian Potato Salad
Here I am, leaking out my family's italian potato salad recipe only for you. If it is an impressive side dish that you require, then this dish is the answer. I thought of simply yummy, what are the words that come to your mind instantly on tasting this... - 43.6055
1) In a pan boil water and cook potatoes in their skins until tender.
2) Drain out from water and let cool until easy to handle.
3) Peel out the skin and keep in a bowl.
4) Mash finely so thatl no lumps remain.
5) Create a well in the center.
6) Add... - 43.2405
Sole With Roasted Garlic Potato Puree
Gently peel outer skin from garlic; cut off top one-fourth of each head, and discard.
Place garlic, cut side up, in center of a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil; coat garlic with cooking spray.
Fold aluminum foil over garlic, sealing tightly.
Bake at 350°... - 42.7057
Acini Di Pepe, Carrot, And Potato Soup
In a large pot, heat the oil and butter.
Stir in the onion, carrot, potatoes, and celery leaves.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Add the marjoram and simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
Add the broth and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until the... - 42.1008
Mashed Potatoes With Romano Cheese
1) In a large pot of boiling salted water, place the potatoes.
2) Partially cover the pot to cook the potatoes for 15 to 18 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain the potatoes and return them to the pot.
4) Lower the heat to moderate to cook the potatoes... - 42.0184
Potato And Kohlrabi Sformata
1. Boil the potatoes in their jackets, in salted water until they are tender.
2. Drain them in a colander and allow them to steam in their own heat till dry.
3. Peel the potatoes while still hot but cool enough to handle and place them in a... - 41.9664
Potato Salad Piccata
Cook in boiling water to cover 15 minutes or until tender; drain and cool slightly.
Cur into 1/4 inch slices, and place in a medium bowl.
Add wine; toss gently.
Let stand 15 minutes, tossing occasionally.
Combine chicken broth and next 7... - 41.9478
Butter an 8-inch cake pan with a removable bottom.
Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full with water.
Bring to a boil.
Boil gently until potatoes are tender.
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Peel and mash potatoes while hot.
Beat 3 eggs with salt in... - 41.65
Italian Potato Salad
Heat 1 inch salted water (1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer until tender, 30 to 35 minutes; drain and cool.
Cut potatoes lengthwise into halves; cut crosswise into Winch slices.
Drain... - 41.6041
Potato Gnocchi With Veal Sauce
Cook peeled potatoes until tender in unsalted water and drain thoroughly, then rub through a fine wire strainer.
Or, prepare instant dehydrated mashed potatoes by heating the amount of water called for to make 6 to 8 servings; stir in potatoes as... - 41.5859
Potato Salad With Italian Dressing
Heat 1 inch salted water (1/2 tea-spoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Add un-pared potatoes.
Cover tightly; heat to boiling and cook 30 to 35 minutes or until tender.
Drain; cool and peel.
Cut potatoes into cubes; combine in bowl with... - 41.5001
Italian Potato Puff
1. Preheat the oven at (350°).
2. In a small skillet saute green pepper and onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft.
3. In a medium-size bowl, stir into mashed potatoes.
4. Grease a 6-cup round baking dish evenly... - 41.3205
Potato Ham Salad
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine water, soup, vinegar and pepper.
2) Add pickle, onion, ham and potatoes to the mixture and refrigerate.
3) Garnish with parsley and sliced hard-boiled egg. - 40.789
Potato Mushroom Gnocchi
Puree until no lumps are evident.
Heat in skillet.
Add and saute" mushrooms and herbs for approx 2-4 minutes.
Add to potato and combine.
Add slowly to above on a floured surface and knead until dough is no longer sticky, approx 5 minutes.
Add more... - 40.7696
Preheat oven to 350°.
In bowl, combine basil, parsley, oregano, garlic, salt, pepper, and cheese.
Brush casserole with some of the oil.
Place one-third of potatoes in casserole; add one-third of tomatoes and drizzle with one-third of remaining oil.
Spread... - 40.1468
Gnocchi Di Patata
A substantial form of gnocchi which is suitable either as a starter or as a main course.
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender.
Stand the pan of potatoes on the lowest possible heat and mash finely with a fork or... - 37.5294
Cook the potatoes in their skins in boiling water for 10 minutes.
Drain and let them cool.
When they are room temperature, peel them and grate the flesh coarsely into a bowl.
Mix with salt and pepper to taste.
Melt half the butter in a large, heavy frying pan... - 36.4636
Italian Potato Fingers
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Wash potatoes, leaving skin on.
Slice potatoes in half lengthwise, then into quarters.
Continue to cut quarters into thinner wedges.
Combine melted butter and dry salad dressing mix in Batter Bowl; add potato fingers and toss to... - 36.3615
Potato Salad With Pesto Mayonnaise
Cut potatoes into 1-inch (2.5 cm) chunks.
In saucepan of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 12 to 14 minutes or just until tender.
Drain and let cool.
In large bowl, combine mayonnaise with Pesto.
Add potatoes and olives; toss to coat.
Season with salt... - 36.298
In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium high heat and saute the garlic until golden brown.
Add the cumin and saute for 30 seconds.
Combine the pesto and spices and add the mixture to the skillet, mixing with the oil.
Add the potatoes.
Cook, stirring... - 36.1442
Steam the spinach.
Chop or process until very fine.
Pare the potatoes then steam in a large kettle, until they are fork tender.
Drain well, then puree, blend in the spinach.
Place in a mixing bowl.
Add the egg and 1 cup (250 ml) flour.
Knead the dough... - 35.3334
Italian Potato Salad
Italian Potato Salad has an awe-inspiring taste. The potatoes and eggs give the Italian Potato Salad a mouth-watering taste. Italian Potato Salad is inspired by restaurants globally. Must catch it. - 35.1836
Potato Gnocchi Roll
1. Place pureed potatoes in a medium bowl and add half the butter; mix until melted. Add the whole egg, 1 cup flour, nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and a pinch of pepper; mix well and form into a ball. Wrap and chill for about 1/2 hour.
2. In a bowl, mix... - 35.1199
Boil potatoes until they are semi-soft—very important! On your work surface, put 7 cups flour and salt, and mix.
Make a well.
Put boiled potatoes one at a time in a ricer and rice over the flour.
Cut a piece from dough, roll into a long... - 34.8162
Spicy Potato Meatballs
Prepare mashed potatoes.
Add remaining ingredients, except butter and chili sauce, and mix thoroughly.
Form into 48 small meatballs.
Heat butter or shortening in skillet and brown meatballs on all sides over low heat until thoroughly cooked. - 34.569
Italian Potato Salad
Boil potatoes in salted water and cut in chunks.
Sprinkle with parsley and onion.
Make a sauce with rest of ingredients (do ahead as it has to be strained to remove garlic).
Pour over potatoes- mix gently and let stand at room temperature most of the day -... - 34.3329
Roasted New Potatoes With Oregano
1 Heat the oven to 400 degrees farenheit .Line a 15x10x1-inch pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
2 In a medium bowl toss all the ingredients and spread a single layer in the prepared pan.
3 Roast uncovered for 30-35 minutes,turning after 15... - 33.8027
Italian Potatoes And Fennel
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the potatoes, fennel, onion, tomatoes, garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 25 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. - 33.026
Gnocchi With Potatoes
1. For gnocchi, use a dry, mealy type of potato. Boil the potatoes in their jackets, peel and mash. Add the egg yolks and salt; whip until fluffy. Add the flour and mix, then knead until smooth, adding more flour as necessary to prevent sticking.
2. Divide... - 33.0112
Scrub and boil the potatoes in their skins.
Cool and peel.
Cut them in half, lengthwise, place on baking sheet.
Brush generously each half with the melted butter mixed with the paprika.
Put under direct heat, about 2 to 3 inches (5 to 7.5 cm) away from the... - 32.8206
1. Boil the potatoes in their skins in lightly salted water until soft. Drain, then peel while still warm. Place in a bowl and mash. Crumble the feta cheese into the potatoes and add the spring onions, dill, egg and lemon juice and season with salt and... - 32.3906
Potato Salad With Sweet Peppers
1. Bring potatoes to a boil in a large pot of salted water. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 25 to 35 minutes, or until tender; drain. Peel and cut potatoes into 1- to 1 1/2-inch pieces. Place in a large bowl along with seal-lions, olives,... - 31.9917
Potato Gnocchi With Fontina
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, then bake the potatoes for 1 hour. Skin the potatoes and put them through a food mill or mash them. Set the mashed potatoes aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix the egg yolks, salt, nutmeg, and 1/2 cup of grated cheese; blend well.... - 31.972
Using frozen hash browns takes most of the work out of this classic summer salad. - 31.8165
Potato Croquettes (crocchette Di Patate)
Boil potatoes, drain and sieve through a fine strainer.
Add butter or margarine, cheese, beaten eggs, salt and pepper to taste and nutmeg.
Shape into croquettes.
Dip in beaten egg and roll in bread crumbs.
Fry in oil until golden brown on all sides - 30.8885
1. Heat oven to 220C / 200C fan / gas 7. Place the potatoes in a pan of salted water, bring to the boil, then simmer for 2 mins. Drain, then toss in a little oil.
2. Stir the flour, Parmesan, herbs and nutmeg together with a small pinch of salt, then toss the... - 30.6883
Potato Salad With Pepperoncini And Red Onions
1. Bring potatoes to a boil in a large pot of boiling water. Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook 20 to 30 minutes, or until tender; drain. Cut into 1-inch pieces, if needed. Place in large bowl along with onions, peperoncini, and parsley. Do not mix at... - 30.2143
Scrub the new potatoes and do not peel.
Wash and peel old potatoes.
Melt the butter in a heavy metal frying pan, just big enough to hold the potatoes, all in one layer.
Put in the potatoes, cover the pan and cook over low heat, turning the potatoes several... - 29.7288
Italian Potato Salad
In covered saucepan cook potatoes in enough boiling salted water to cover for 25 to 30 minutes or just till tender; drain.
Peel warm potatoes; cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
In screw-top jar combine olive oil or salad oil, wine vinegar, green onion, parsley, and... - 29.6391
Italian Potato Salad (insalata Di Patate)
Lightly toss together the potatoes, celery, cucumber, olives, and onion.
With a fork, thoroughly but carefully blend in the dressing mixed with oregano.
Cover the salad.
Chill about 1 hour before serving. - 29.0817
1. Bake the potatoes in a preheated 350-degree oven for 1 hour. Peel and put them through a food mill or mash them.
2. In a large bowl, mix the egg yolks, salt, nutmeg, and grated cheese; mix well. Add the mashed potatoes, then add the flour, a little at a... - 28.5158
How To Make Gnocchi
Minh Q. Dang shows you how to make some homemade gnocchi. Gnocchi is a delicious potato dumpling that can be a great alternative to a traditional pasta. The process is pretty straight forward and once complete will be a very rewarding compliment to your dish.... - 0