- » Italian Pork Chop Casserole
Italian Pork Chop Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian pork chop casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian pork chop casserole recipes.
Healthy Pork Chop And Sweet Potato Casserole
A healthy twist on the traditional southern classic, this pork chop casserole recipe contains lean pork loin chops, sweet potatoes, onions and green peppers seasoned with Italian seasoning. A wonderful combination of sweet and spicy, this low-fat,... - 127.292
Pork Chops Italian
1. Trim excess fat off the pork chops.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil, add trimmed fat and sear pork chops on both sides without cooking.
3. In a 13X9 -€“ inch baking dish, add uncooked rice and bake at 200 degrees centigrade for... - 39.2832
Italian Sausage And Pork Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
2. Heat oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat.
3. Brown the pork and sausages well then remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside
4. Add the onion and celery to drippings in the pan... - 45.7283
Italian Sausage Casserole
In a large skillet, cook sausage, green pepper, mushrooms and onion until meat is browned and vegetables are tender; drain.
Place croutons in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish; top with sausage mixture.
Beat eggs and milk; pour over sausage.
Cover and... - 43.1527
Pork Chop Casserole
1. Sprinkle pork chops with Italian seasoning and pepper.
2. Arrange in the center of a 13-inchx9-inchx2-inch baking dish that has been coated with nonstick olive oil cooking spray.
3. Combine potatoes, onion and flour and place around... - 107.973
Pork Chops Italiano
1. In a large, casserole or pan large enough to accommodate the chops, heat the oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, arrange the chops in the pan, and fry for about 5 to 7 minutes each side until evenly seared and fat is rendered.... - 36.412
Cook fettucine as directed on package.
In a 2-quart glass casserole, cook sausage and onion 5 to 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Drain mushrooms, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
In a mixing bowl, toss together fettucine, sausage, onion,... - 37.8064
Pork Chops Italiano
Trim excess fat from chops, sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
In large skillet, brown chops; drain off excess fat.
Place chops in 2 1/2-quart casserole; add mushrooms.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In same skillet, in oil, saute onion, garlic and green... - 40.3931
Pork Chops In Wine
Pork Chops In Wine has a divine taste. Pork Chops In Wine gets its taste from pork mixed with eggs and flavored with white wine. Pork Chops In Wine is loved by many non vegetarian food lovers. - 39.2805
Pork, Macaroni, And Vegetable Casserole
Pork, Macaroni, And Vegetable Casserole has a far-fetched taste. The pork and macaroni gives the Pork, Macaroni, And Vegetable Casserole a splendid taste. Pork, Macaroni, And Vegetable Casserole is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 36.2074
Italian Sausage And Eggplant
Cut sausage into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Fry in skillet until lightly browned.
Drain and set aside.
Pare eggplant and cut into quarters lengthwise.
Assemble Salad Maker with Chunky Cutter Disc.
Spread on paper towels, sprinkle with salt, and... - 43.4506
Casserole Of Pork
Put the pig's ear, the foot and the pork fat or bacon ends into a large pan of water, add salt and cook slowly for one hour.
Lift out all of the meat and bones with a perforated spoon, and cut the ear into thin strips.
Reserve the cooking liquid.
In a heavy... - 44.5806
Artichokes With Roman Pork Chops
Keep sliced artichokes in acidulated water until ready to use .
Heat olive oil in deep skillet or shallow casserole.
Fry pork chops until browned on all sides.
Pour off excess fat from skillet.
Arrange artichoke slices around meat.
Add seasonings and herbs;... - 35.1572
Peppery Wild Rice Stuffed Chops
Run cold water over rice in a strainer for 1 minute, lifting rice with fingers.
In a small saucepan combine rice, 3/4 cup water, and 1/4 cup sherry.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer about 40 minutes or till rice is just tender.
In a... - 45.0509
Italian Meat Sauce
For an Italian twist in your dishes, check out this Italian Meat Sauce. This sauce is quite easy to prepare too. Try this yummy n juicy Italian Meat Sauce with pasta. - 40.9823
Pork Chops With Mozzarella
Place the onions, garlic and 2 (1) tablespoons of water in a small casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the carrot, celery and vinegar to the casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the tomatoes to the other... - 45.0373
Lazy Day Casserole
Line the bottom of a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish with bread.
Sprinkle with sausage.
Beat eggs, milk and pepper; pour over sausage.
Press bread down with a spatula to absorb egg mixture.
Top with cheese and parsley.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for... - 32.2796
Spanish Pork And Rice Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a large frying pan, lightly brown both sides of the chops in hot olive oil.
3) Transfer the chops in a plate and discard excess fat with a sharp knife.
4) In a shallow ovenproof baking dish or casserole,... - 48.1527
Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole
Cook ground pork, Italian seasoning, fennel seeds, and minced garlic in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until pork is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain; set aside.
Combine milk and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir with a whisk until well... - 40.8739
Roast Pork Meatballs With Garlic Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. In a food processor jar, combine pork, onion, half the parsley and the lemon rind and seasoning.
3. Pulse in short bursts for a few seconds until well mixed.
4. Wet your hand slightly and shape the... - 44.4299
In large skillet cook sausage over medium heat till done.
Drain sausage, reserving drippings in skillet; set aside.
Season chicken pieces with a little salt and pepper.
Brown chicken in reserved drippings; remove chicken, reserving drippings in skillet.
Add... - 43.4448
Pork Loin With Marsala Wine
Pork Loin With Marsala Wine has a fine taste. Pork Loin With Marsala Wine gets its taste from meat mixed with cream and flavored with white wine. Pork Loin With Marsala Wine is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 41.1454
Pork With Rice And Oranges
1) Remove all the fat from the pork.
2) Heat the sliced oranges in the microwave for a minute. Keep aside for garnish.
3) Take a 2-quart glass or ceramic casserole, heat oil on high in the microwave for 20 seconds.
4) Now add the onions... - 47.2035
1. Crush the soup mix by rolling a rolling pin over the pouch.
2. Empty the packet onto a dry plate or wax paper and mix with the crumbs and pepper. Spread evenly.
3. In a large shallow dish, combine egg and water and lightly beat with a... - 42.9018
Cook spinach according to package directions, except use unsalted water; drain.
Mix soup, cheese, salad dressing, lemon juice, and Worcestershire; bring to boiling.
Blend 3/4 cup sauce with spinach.
Pat spinach mixture into 6 individual casseroles.
Top with... - 40.51
Penne With Pork Roast
1. Chop the garlic, parsley, and salt pork together, combining them to almost paste form. Cut 3 or 4 incisions in the pork loin and fill them with the paste.
2. In a casserole over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons of the butter and 1 tablespoon of the oil. Add... - 36.0826
Pork And Carrots With Pasta
1. Trim fat from pork shoulder. Cut pork into 3/4-inch pieces. Mix pork, carrots, onion and garlic in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%) 9 to 11 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes, until pork is no longer pink and vegetables are... - 36.8584
Penne With Pork And Tomato Sauce
1. Trim excess fat from pork. In a nonreactive large flameproof casserole, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add pork and cook, turning several times, 5 to 6 minutes, or until lightly browned on all sides. Remove pork from pan with a slotted spoon... - 33.2122
Pork Spaghetti Sauce
Place all the ingredients in a 4-cup (1 L) casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 8 minutes, stirring twice.
Add the can tomatoes, salt, sugar and pepper.
Stir well and microwave at HIGH 4 minutes.
A personal note: This sauce is sufficient to serve with 8 ounces (250... - 35.0989
Pork And Spinach Manicotti
Cook manicotti according to package directions.
Drain and set aside.
Drain well, pressing out excess liquid.
Crumble sausage into a 1 1/2-quart casserole, then stir in onion and garlic.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 7 to 9... - 44.0621
Combine ham, onions, carrots and celery on a cutting board and chop them together into small pieces.
Melt butter in a heavy 10-12-inch skillet over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, add chopped mixture, cook for about 10 minutes, stirring... - 40.5775
1. Preheat oven to 500 F.
2. In a heavy and large frying pan fry the diced pork pieces over high heat. Stir freequently so that the pork pieces are browned and crispy.
3. Remove the pork pieces using a perforated spoon.
4. In the left... - 49.7806
Savory Sausage Casserole
In large saucepan cook noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water about 12 minutes or just till tender; drain.
Mean while, in large skillet cook sausage, green pepper, celery, and carrot till meat is browned and vegetables are tender.
Drain off fat.
In... - 38.7642
Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the onion and bacon until softened.
Stir in the pork and fry until it is lightly browned.
Add the breadcrumbs, tarragon, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of the undiluted soup and mix well.
Cut the stalk ends off the... - 39.7276
Stuffed Italian Shells
Cook shells in 2 qts boiling water to which 1 tbs salt has been added.
Boil for 20 to 25 minutes, drain and cool.
Melt butter in a large frying pan, add pork and beef, cook until lightly browned.
Add onion, garlic and celery.
Cover and cook for 10 to 15... - 41.4618
1) Arrange all the ingredients and prepare them.
2) In 2 to 3-qt casserole, put ground beef, sausage, onion, celery, garlic and green pepper, and combine them well.
3) Cover the casserole.
4) Put it in Microwave and cook at High 5 to 7... - 46.1638
Grind chicken and pork together, removing any fat, skin or gristle.
Then mix all ingredients together plus dried bred.
(This makes the mixture hold together.) If too dry, add a little broth.
Mix ingredients together as you would for pie dough, but work it as... - 44.4697
Chive Sausage El Dorado
Cook sausage until lightly browned.
Reserve 1/4 cup of the pan drippings.
Fry green pepper in the 1/4-cup drippings until tender.
Combine with remaining ingredients, season to taste with salt and pepper and pour into a buttered 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Arrange... - 34.2752
1) Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain thoroughly.
2) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3) In a deep skillet, add oil.
4) Brown pork in hot oil.
5) Add onion, celery and green pepper and cook until pork turns tender.
6)... - 48.661
Saute onion and garlic in saucepan in 2 tablespoons oil until lightly browned.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, herbs and red pepper.
Simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Combine beef, pork, parsley, eggs, bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons... - 46.7175
Three Bean Casserole
Heat oven to 400°.
Cook lima beans as directed on package; drain.
Turn into ungreased 4 1/2-quart bean pot or casserole.
Add baked beans and kidney beans.
In covered skillet, simmer sausages in small amount of water 5 minutes.
Drain liquid from skillet and... - 39.0101
Sausage Rice Casserole
Crumble sausage into 2-quart casserole.
Add onion and green pepper.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
In 3-quart casserole, combine broth, white and wild... - 46.3463
Meaty Pasta Casseroles
Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook the beef, sausage, mushrooms, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Drain pasta; add to meat mixture.
Stir in tomatoes, sausage and... - 42.0625
Spicy Sausage Stew
Spicy Sausage Stew is an exquisite pork preparation that is sinfully delicious. Try this excellent Spicy Sausage Stew recipe and surprise your guests with its wonderful flavor and texture! - 38.3336
Country French Cassoulet
Country french cassoulet is a kielbasa and vegetables recipe cooked with added pork or lamb. This skillet cooked and baked cassoulet is flavored with wine and broth along with rich tomato puree. Herbed with thyme and parsley, the country french cassoulet is... - 39.889
1. In a large casserole or skillet, melt the butter over a medium high flame.
2. Add salt pork and vegetables to the butter and sauté until pork browns and vegetables are limp.
3. Add beef and break lumps with spoon. Sauté beef along with the... - 45.3413
Ragu Bolognese Using Dry White Wine
1. Melt the butter in a 10 to 12 inch saucepan or 2 quart enameled or stainless-steel casserole. Add the vegetables (the soffritto, as the Italians call it) and cook, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are lightly brown.
2. Add... - 36.5196
1. In a preheated Micromate browning dish, add the pork and microwave for three minutes
2. Add onions and garlic and cook for another three minutes
3. In a large casserole, add fried pork mixture along with celery, carrots, cabbage, tomatoes and... - 40.6023
Baked ziti is absolutely sinful and good enough for company! It is also quite easy to make. Here’s a step-by-step video on how to make this amazing dish. - 130.813
Best Shepherd's Pie With Onion
Crumble sausage into a 2-quart casserole, then stir in onion.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 5 to 6 minutes or till sausage is no longer pink, stirring twice to break up sausage.
Drain off fat.
Remove from casserole.
Meanwhile, in a 4-cup measure... - 48.509
1) Take a 3-quart casserole and mix butter, eggplant, celery and onion.
2) Seal tightly with a plastic wrap.
3) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 9 to 10 minutes.
4) Cook till vegetables are tender and stir in between.
5) Add remaining ingredients.
6)... - 45.252
Saucissons Dile D Eau
Put cooked beans and their water in kettle.
Add pork rind, salt pork and bouquet garni.
Simmer 1/2 hour.
Meanwhile, roast pork in 350 ° oven about 1 hour.
Bone lamb and cut into bite-size pieces.
Brown lamb and bones in shortening.
Add... - 44.9964
Easy Minestrone Soup
Wash the celery and cut into matchstick (julienne) strips.
Rinse and top and tail the zucchini (courgettes).
Cut in 4 lengthwise and then into dice.
Remove the green part of the leeks, the base and the outer skin.
Slice in 4 lengthwise, rinse and dice.
Cut... - 47.5956
1) In a 2-quart casserole, crumble sausage and beef. Mix well.
2) Add onion and green pepper and combine with the meat.
3) Place the casserole inside microwave. Put the microwave at HIGH for 6-7 minutes or until meat turns brown. Keep on... - 43.8194
1. Take a conventional range, follow the instructions on the package and cook egg noodles.
2. Take a casserole, and crumbled ground beef, and cook, without covering, stirring intermittently, for about 5 minutes.
3. Add tomato sauce,... - 44.4138
Traditional Lasagne Al Forno
Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 1,275 °F (140°C).
First of all, begin by making the ragu.
Heat a tablespoon of oil in your largest frying pan over a medium heat and gently fry the onion for about 10 minutes, moving it around from time to time.
While it is... - 45.9289
Brown ground meats together with onion, parsley and garlic in olive oil.
When meat has browned, drain off the fat.
Add 2 cups water, tomato paste, salt and pepper.
Simmer slowly 1 1/2 hours.
Boil noodles in salted water until tender.
You will have to stir... - 42.0204
Creamy Stuffed Pasta Shells
1. Crumble sausage into a 1 quart casserole. Add green onion. Microwave at 100% (high) 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until sausage is browned; stir after 1 minute. Pour off fat. Stir in chicken or turkey, mushrooms, crumbs, parsley, wine and celery salt; blend... - 35.1583
Saffron Spaghetti Bake
In a 4-quart pan over medium heat, cook onions and garlic in 3 tablespoons of the oil until onions are limp.
Stir in tomatoes, chiles, parsley, bouillon cubes, salt, saffron, and water.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Add spaghetti and sausage; reduce heat, cover,... - 46.0346
Alabama Johnny Marzetti
Saute the onion and green pepper in the oil in a skillet until tender, then remove from skillet.
Add the meats to the skillet and brown.
Add the onion mixture.
Cook the noodles according to package directions and add to meat mixture.
Add remaining ingredients... - 39.4608
Microwaved Cheese Lasagna
Combine water, oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cover loosely with vented plastic wrap.
Cook at HIGH for 10 minutes till boiling.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 10 minutes till noodles are tender but still firm, rotating... - 44.8548
Ravioli is a tasty and unique pasta that I serve quiet frequently at home. This Ravioli recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 41.0831
Easy Method Lasagna
Place meat in colander, set over a casserole bowl.
Microwave at High (10) 5 to 6 Minutes.
Break up drained, cooked meat with fork; discard fat.
In large bowl mix together tomato juice, tomato sauce, tomato paste, onion, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, garlic,... - 47.2983
In heavy saucepan, cook onion in oil until soft.
Add meats and garlic and cook, stirring continuously, until meat is lightly browned and crumbly.
Add seasonings, tomatoes, paste, and stock.
Mix well and simmer over low heat until sauce is thick and savory,... - 42.2427
Fizza Swiss Steak
1. For extra tenderness, ask the butcher to put steak through a meat tenderizer. Cut meat in 2 serving pieces; slash any fat edges of meat. With a meat mallet, pound meat on both sides until it is 1/4 inch thick; set aside.
2. In a deep 1-quart casserole with... - 35.9445
Beef With Ginger
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Toss the meat in a mixture of flour, salt, pepper, ginger, turmeric and thyme.3.
Cook the salt pork in a heavy dutch oven or casserole until rendered of its fat.
Remove the bits of pork and brown the meat on all sides.
Do not... - 43.8938
1. In a pan heat the corn oil and fry the onion and sausages until lightly browned.
2. From the pan remove sausages and transfer to a dish.
3. Then add the chicken stock cube and cornflour and cook for 1 minute.
4. Stir in the water, white wine and... - 43.8823
Spicy Sausage Stew
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 3-quart casserole dish, heat sausage 5 to 6 minutes, stirring once; drain.
Add remaining ingredients and heat, covered, 5 to 6 minutes at HIGH.
Set Power Select at LOW.
Heat, covered, 55 to 58 minutes or until pork is tender,... - 36.318
Spicy Sausage Stew
In 3-quart casserole dish, heat sausage at high5 to 6 minutes; stir once.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover with glass lid. - 34.7629
Combine ham, sausage, onion, celery, and green pepper in 4-quart microproof casserole.
Cover and cook on HI, 5 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in rice, tomatoes, broth, tomato sauce, chicken, green onions, bay leaves, cayenne, ... - 34.9137
Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
Brown pork and sausage pieces.
As pieces brown, remove to a large (3 quart) casserole or roasting pan.
Rub chicken with thyme and garlic.
Brown on all sides in oil; remove chicken to casserole.
Add onion & pimiento to pan... - 45.3913
Sausage Potato Stuffing
1. Combine sausage meat in a large bowl and break up with a fork; season with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, add oil and saute onion, celery, and mushrooms for about 10 minutes, or until vegetables are soft. Season to taste with fresh or dried sage,... - 33.301
Spicy Sausage Stew
1) In a casserole dish, cook sausage on high powerfor 9 to 11 minutes, stirring once. Take the dish out and drain.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients cover the dish. Heat, covered, on high power for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Cook... - 40.0362
Transylvanian Layered Cabbage
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Rinse the sauerkraut thoroughly under cold running water and keep aside for 10 to 20 minutes in cold water to reduce its sourness.
3) Press it dry by the handful and keep aside.
4) Cut... - 43.8349
You'll simply love this Stuffed Manicotti recipe. A rare combination of veal, sausages, and cheese will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 43.1367
Braised Meatballs With Peppers And Tomatoes
1 Preheat the oven to 375 °F ( Gas mark 5/190°C).
2 For the meatballs: cut the crusts of the bread.
3 Mash it to crumbs using a fork.
4 In a large mixing bowl, combine the crumbs with the rest of the meatball ingredients... - 44.8823
Sample this classic recipe for Spaghetti Fegato made with pork sausage and ground beef liver. Generously seasoned and granished, this Spaghetti Fegato is my family favorite and is simpe to make. - 49.0204
Spaghetti Sauce With Sausage
Combine onion, garlic and oil in 3qt. glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 6 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring after 3 minutes.
Crumble sausage into onion mixture.
Cover and microwave at high setting 8 minutes, or until meat loses... - 40.2661
Barbecued Meat And Beans
1. Preheat the oven at 300°.
2. Soak beans covering with water overnight or quick-soak.
3. Bone the chicken, lamb and pork and keep aside.
4. Then simmer the beans in a saucepan for about 1 1/2 hours in soaking water.
5. In a pan fry... - 43.879
Spaghetti And Meatballs
In a large bowl, combine the beef, pork, egg, breadcrumbs, and grated onions.
Form into 12 large meatballs.
In a blender or food processor, process the carrots, tomatoes, onions, and garlic with on/off turns until finely chopped.
Transfer to a deep... - 42.1568
Key West Paella
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Skin the sausage and slice it into 1/8-inch rounds.
3) If preferred, peel the shrimp, leaving the tails intact or take off only the legs and leave shells on.
4) In case whole chicken is being... - 42.893
Mushroom Sausage Ragout
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a casserole heat butter and sautÃ© onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until limp.
3) Stir in the mushrooms and sausages, cook for a 4 minutes.
4) Add in the tomatoes and rice in the onion mixture and... - 45.2668
Sausage Nut Dressing
1. Discard any fresh chestnuts with mold. Cut an X about 1/2 inch long through flat side of the shell of each remaining chestnut. Place nuts in an 8- or 9-inch pan.
2. Bake in a 400° oven until nuts are no longer starchy-tasting, 20 to 30 minutes. Wrap hot... - 39.1313
Fava Bean And Chickpea Soup From Andalusia
Dried beans are popular everywhere in the Mediterranean. They also have a flavor a tad different than the fresh bean, which means they are ideal in earthy and deeply flavorful soups such as this one from Granada in Andalusia in southern Spain called potaje... - 37.3802