- » Italian Plum Tomato
Italian Plum Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian plum tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian plum tomato recipes.
Ziti With Plum Tomatoes
1) Take the water in a pot and bring it to boil. Blanch the tomatoes in boiling water for 10 seconds.
2) Drain the tomatoes and peel them.
3) Slice each tomatoes into lengthwise wedges and keep aside. Discard the seeds from the... - 44.7228
Asparagus And Plum Tomato Pizza
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees farenheit
2 Place an oven rack in the centre of the oven.
3 If you have a pizza stone, heat that too.
4 Neatly trim the tough ends off asparagus, leaving 4- or 5-inch tender spears.
5 In a... - 40.9005
Pesto Plum Tomato Pizza
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place crust on a large baking sheet.
Spread pesto sauce over crust; top with tomato, garlic, and cheeses.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until cheese melts.
Remove from oven; sprinkle with basil. - 36.2606
You May Also Like!
This Tomato Soup is terrific ! With a dollop of whipped cream topping this hot tomato soup tastes superly good and soothing on a cold winter night ! Try this for dinner and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions about this fabulous tomato soup are... - 37.7154
Baked Plum Tomato Au Gratin
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Cut the tomato in half lengthwise.
In a small bowl combine the butter, bread crumbs, cheese and herbs.
Spoon a tablespoon of the mixture onto each tomato half.
Place the tomato halves on a baking sheet.
Bake for 30 minutes. - 32.0109
Italian Tomato Sauce
1) In a saucepan heat oil, sautÃ© garlic and onions for 2 to 3 minutes.
2) Add tomatoes and tomato paste to the onion mixture.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes, or until desired consistency.
4) Add basil and season with salt... - 44.8384
A Light Italian Tomato Sauce
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Saute the garlic until it is softened but not brown.
Add all remaining ingredients except the parsley.
Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until a sauce consistency is reached, about 30 minutes.
As the tomatoes soften,... - 39.2016
Asparagus-plum Tomato Pasta Salad
Cook asparagus in boiling water for 4 minutes.
Add yellow pepper and zucchini and cook for 4 additional minutes.
Combine asparagus, yellow pepper, and zucchini in a bowl with cooked pasta.
Combine apple juice, cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise,... - 42.4278
Bacon Lettuce & Tomato Bruschetta
In medium bowl, stir together all topping ingredients; set aside.
Brush olive oil on both sides of bread slices; place on baking sheet.
Bake at 400 degrees E, turning once, for 7 minutes per side or until crisp and golden brown; cool.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon... - 33.9922
Glutinous Italian Beef And Tomato Spaghetti Sauce Alla Bolognese
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, without its base rack, saute the chicken livers in 2 tablespoons of the melted butter over a medium-high heat until they are just stiff.
2) Remove the chicken livers with a slotted spoon, coarsely chop and... - 46.0917
Fettuccine With Cheese Tomatoes And Italian Sausage
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.
Cook until done in a fry pan.
Heat in large saucepan and cook garlic until lightly browned.
Add ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add along with cooked sausage to... - 44.6097
Italian Tomato, Anchovy And Olive Sauce
1. In a pan, pour the olive oil and heat it
2. Tehn add the next 3 ingredeints to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes, until the liquids in the pan evaporates completely
3. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the next 2 ingredeints, season to... - 38.5386
Italian Tomato Sauce
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter, then add the tomatoes, onion, garlic, water along with salt and pepper, now boil and simmer the ingredeints, keep stirring for about 20 minutes, until the mixture has become thick
2. Pour the sauce through a strainer... - 32.4659
Italian Plum Tomato Recipes By Category
Italian Plum Tomato Dish: