- » Italian Pepper Cookies
Italian Pepper Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian pepper cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian pepper cookies recipes.
Black Pepper And Fig Biscotti
In a large bowl, combine the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour, sugar, pepper, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In a small bowl whisk together the egg, egg white and oil.
Add to the dry ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon until almost smooth.
Stir... - 42.3055
Italian Fig Cookies
Put figs, raisins, and almonds through food grinder.
In mixing bowl combine 1/4 cup sugar, water, cinnamon, and dash pepper; stir into fruit mixture.
Combine flour, 1/3 cup sugar, and baking powder.
Cut in shortening and butter till mixture... - 43.4386
Italian Sausage Heroes
1 Score sausages every 1/2 inch; saute slowly in a large frying pan 15 minutes, or until cooked through; drain on paper toweling.
2 Pour off all drippings, then measure 3 tablespoons and return to pan; stir in onion and saute until soft. Stir in peppers,... - 35.1345
Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta
A quick, easy and elegant way to enjoy the flavors of fresh herbs, Parmesan cheese, capers and bell peppers. - 35.406
Italian Sausage Chili
Brown meat in large pot; drain meat and add onion, green pepper, garlic and jalapeno peppers.
Cook approximately 20 minutes, then add everything else except beer.
Use the beer to thin the chili to desired thickness.
Simmer for 3 hours. - 27.1083
Preheat oven to 350° F.
With lightly floured Dough and Pizza Roller, roll cookie dough into 14-inch circle on 15-inch Round Baking Stone.
Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
While still warm, cut into 12 wedges with Pizza Cutter and press wedges back... - 38.1483
Individual Pepper Pizzas
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
Drain and halve marinated mushrooms; set aside.
Place each crescent roll flat on the prepared cookie sheet.
Top each with equal amounts of pepper piccalilli and mushrooms.
Bake until pastry is golden... - 27.0852
Rosemary Focaccia With Sweet Peppers & Garlic
First Course for our Five Course Romantic Dinner for Dumbies!!! Magic Focaccia Flatbread made with Made with Love Rosemary Focaccia Mix, sweet peppers, onion and feta cheese. Shape it Round or into a heart! - 102.16
Home Style Pizza With Peppers
GETTI NG READY
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In case food processor is not being used, prepare the dough by hand and then go on to step 4. In case processor is being used, fit it with a dough blade or steel blade and pour in 1 cup of hot... - 46.2052
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Beat in sugar, 2 tablespoons oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 1/2 cups of the flour on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat on medium speed about 5 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally, until batter is... - 39.7287
Sausage And Pepper Calzone
Everybody loved Italian food but do you get that flavor at home? Watch the video to know more. - 99.4499
Focaccia Dipping Sticks
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F
2. Unroll the dough on a cookie sheet into a 14"X9", make indentations all over the surface with fingertips and drizzle oil over it
3. Top with all the other ingredients except pasta sauce and press the... - 42.2056
Candy Corn Pizza
We're making Halloween Dinner both easy and fun this month with Candy Corn Pizza that's certain to delight with every bite! Isabella is a master at making pizza & joined me in the kitchen to help make this recipe to share with you and your family. - 0
Eggplant Cookies With Goat Cheese And Tomato Basil Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil. Add the garlic and shallot and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until softened but not browned, about 1 minute. Add the tequila and red wine and cook until almost completely absorbed, about 1 minute.... - 35.7906
Savory Scotch Biscotti
To Make Dough: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Place flour, sugar, salt, and pepper in a food processor with the metal blade and pulse to combine.
Add Scotch, oil, and Worcestershire sauce and pulse until the mixture holds together and is the consistency of wet... - 45.4412
Star Gazers Pizza
1. In a bowl, add olive oil and garlic. Mix and let it set.
2. Preheat oven at 400 degree.
3. Cut yellow bell pepper into large slices. Then with a cookie cutter cut and create 7 yellow stars. Chop the remaining pieces.
4. Cut 7 thin slices of... - 111.192
Italian Chicken Dinner
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a 5-quart kettle, boil 3 quarts of water with 1 teaspoon salt.
3) Unwrap and unroll the bread stick dough. Tie each into a knot. Place the dough on an ungreased cookie tray.
4) Mix garlic in 1 tablespoon of... - 40.6011
Italian Eggplant With Nuts And Seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. On a cookie sheet roast sunflower seeds and cashews for 10 minues. Once roasted cool.
3. Bake sliced eggplant for 15 minutes, till they are tender,
4. In another skillet add olive oil and warm.
5. Add celery,... - 45.1462
Pita Wedges With Italian Sauce
1.Cut each pita into 8 wedges.
2. Divide each pita piece into two .
3. Place on cookie sheet.
4.Spray cooking spray on inside of pita wedge.
5. Season wedges with seasonings.
6.Broil for 3 minutes until crisp.
7.Take the spaghetti sauce and heat... - 44.3332
Steamed Italian Green Beans
1) Preheat oven to 375F.
2) On sheet of heavy-duty foil (about 18 by 15 inches), place frozen beans, rest of ingredients, and 1 tablespoon water.
3) Close foil tightly to prevent leakage.
4) On a cookie sheet, place the foil packet.
5)... - 43.8118
Italian Pizza With Homemade Crust
1. Into a mixing bowl, sift flour and salt.
2. Put yeast into a small bowl. Add warm water and stir. Set aside for 5 minutes and then stir with a wooden spoon until smooth.
3. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 450°F.
4. Grease a large bowl... - 44.2351
Italian Sausage Heroes
1. Score the sausages every 1/2 inch; saute slowly in a large skillet for 15 minutes, or until cooked through; drain on paper toweling.
2. Pour off all drippings, then measure 3 tablespoons and return to pan; stir in onion and saute until soft. Stir in... - 32.0047
Line 2 large cookie sheets with foil, then spray with no-stick spray.
Cut each pita bread into 1 1/2 triangles.
Then split each triangle to form 2 single-layer triangles.
Place the pita pieces on the cookie sheets in a single layer; set aside.
In a small... - 37.307
Italian Sausage Meatballs
This particular recipe is a very savory and meaty dish that you can eat alone or with pasta...either way it's delicious! *For the spicy lovers, you can sprinkle some ground cayenne pepper on top of the meatballs for an extra kick of flavor!* - 30.6747
Italian Chicken In Envelopes
Italian Chicken In Envelopes is simply a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Italian Chicken In Envelopes. - 44.6827
Italian Breaded Eggplant
1. Place the crackers in a zip lock bag and seal.
2. Crush the crackers to fine crumbs using a rolling pin to make about 1 cup of crumbs.
3. Tip them out onto a plate and mix with them the cheese. Keep aside.
4. In a clean shallow bowl, combine... - 42.1598
Italian Treasure Meatballs
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Take a small bowl, add green onions, beef, egg white, rice bran, basil, capers, parsley, marjoram and tomato sauce.
3. Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
4. Take a patty. Add a leveled tablespoon full meat... - 42.9475
Lightly spray an 8-x-8-inch pan and a 10-x-10-inch piece of aluminum foil with vegetable oil.
Peel eggplant and slice into 1/4-inch-thick rounds.
Place on cookie sheet and broil 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Remove from oven and reduce... - 45.81
Italian Marinated Chicken
This marinated chicken is a roasted chicken recipe made in the oven. Marinated with italian dressing oil and lemon juice, the chicken pieces are spiced with paprika and seasoned to taste. roasted to a golden brown it can be served as a meal with salad. - 33.6513
Italian Chicken Sammitz
1. In a blending jar take all the ingredients, except olive oil, blend well. In between drizzle the olive oil and blend.
2. Add in the cheese and blend again. Take out the pesto in a bowl and set aside.
3. Recipe follows.
For Root... - 0
Calzone (italian Pizza Turnovers)
Calzone (Italian Pizza Turnovers) is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious pizza recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Calzone dish. - 43.8972
Italian Rice And Vegetable Salad
This Italian Rice And Vegetable Salad is a great meal choice to make and tastes even better with the blend of herbs and spices used. A very delicious Italian main course to serve, the time spend of making this Rice and Vegetable salad is worth it; give it a... - 46.1272
Italian Oven Fried Sea Cutlets
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a bowl, beat the oil and egg together and keep aside.
3) In a plate, spread the freshly grated cheese and the bread crumbs on another one.
4) Dredge each fillet in the egg-oil mixture, then in the... - 45.1086
What about a romantic night at home with homemade Italian Pizza! Trust me cooking together will only add to the fun of the evening. At the end you can relax with your delicious Italian Pizza ... and delicious it will be!!..Without a doubt! - 46.8292
Grind chicken and pork together, removing any fat, skin or gristle.
Then mix all ingredients together plus dried bred.
(This makes the mixture hold together.) If too dry, add a little broth.
Mix ingredients together as you would for pie dough, but work it as... - 44.4697
Dinner Party Recipes : 28 Minute Italian
Rebecca Brand shows how to make classic Italian dishes in this TV Episode. Italian dinners like a Lasagna is easy and inexpensive with Rebecca's classic recipe.Having a dinner party? Make asparagus wrapped with prosciutto, drizzle with basalmic vinegar and... - 0
Wegmans Easy Italian Pizza 2 Ways
Make pizza at home! Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shows you how fun and easy it is for everyone. These are just the pizzas for anyone wishing to have something delicious and different.
Naan is a great bread to use rather than pizza dough, and cuts the... - 137.859
Sausage And Roasted Pepper Calzone
Heat oven to 400°F.
Allow both crust pouches to stand at room temperature 15 to 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large skillet brown sausage with onions and garlic; drain.
Stir in basil, Italian seasoning and pepper.
In small bowl, beat eggs with fork.
Reserve 1... - 41.312
Sausage And Roasted Pepper Calzone
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
2. Let both the pie crust pouches to stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. As the crusts thaw; heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine sausage, onions and garlic; cook and stir for... - 43.4659
Sole With Shrimp Meringue
1) Preheat broiler.
2) Rinse and dry sole and shrimp.
3) Cut the shrimp into small chunks.
4) Take a frying pan and heat butter until it is foamy.
5) Now, add onion and pepper into the pan and cover it.
6) Cook the fish until it is... - 41.4231
Pre heat oven to 400 F. With a large knife or chainsaw (just kidding) cut the top of the pumpkin and remove all the seeds and other mush.. Then cut pumpkin into 3 to 4 inch wide segments. Remove skin of pumpkin with a potato peeler or peering knife. Cut... - 30.8946
Rosemary And Red Chili Focaccia
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Take a large cookie sheet or 12-inch pizza pan and grease it.
3. In a large bowl, add flour mixture with yeast, rosemary and red pepper and mix well.
4. Mix 1 cup hot water, olive oil and 1 egg until the... - 44.031
Pesto Tuna Melts
Set oven control to broil.
Place bread on ungreased cookie sheet.
Broil with tops about 4 inches from heat until golden brown; turn and broil until golden brown.
Spread bread slices with pesto.
Top with tomato, tuna and cheese slices.
Broil about 1 minute or... - 35.6095
Hot Sausage Hero
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover; continue cooking, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are well browned on all sides, about 20 minutes. Remove... - 32.2622
Pumpkin Seed Pesto
1. In a food processor, blend all ingredients except olive oil, salt and pepper and pecorino.
2. Stop the machine once or twice to scrape down the remaining, now gradually add oil when it's in the blending process, do it till it's smooth
3. For... - 40.5184
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a cookie sheet by spaying it with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Arrange bread slices on the baking sheet
4. Use a brush to coat each slice with olive oil.
5. Sprinkle each with a about a teaspoon of... - 40.5723
This quick and easy Italian favorite is topped with a savory blend of tomatoes, garlic, basil and capers. - 34.3078
Dicksta teaches us how to make spinach calzones that everyone will be wagging their tails for. - 0
1) To prepare Italian spaghetti sauce, add about 1/4 C grated Parmesan cheese.
2) In a saucepan, cook spinach until tender.
3) Squeeze it dry and chop finely.
4) In a bowl add spinach, Ricotta, salt, pepper, grated cheese, breadcrumbs, and eggs. Mix... - 39.3186
Cheese And Chicken Tortellini In Brodo
Process the pasta.
Roll into thin sheets.
Cut out pasta rounds with a 3" (7.5 cm) round cookie cutter.
Cover with a damp cloth and reserve.
In a mixing bowl blend the chicken, ricotta, egg and seasonings.
Place a teaspoon of filling on each pasta... - 42.796
Cheese Spaghetti And Meatballs
Watch out people, fresh out of chef Jenny's kitchen straight from the Italian cuisine coming your way is the yummy and delicious Cheese Spaghetti and Meatballs. Check out the video of this tasty recipe. A great Italian recipe which is simple and easy to... - 95.2802
Broccoli Rabe And Sausage Crostata
Broccoli Rabe, Sausage, and Fontina Cheese Crostata is an amazing Italian main dish. Perfect for entertaining, this gorgeous crostata sheet layered with rich Fontina cheese, broccoli rabe and sweet Italian sausage won't disappoint. You shall be deliciously... - 107.097
Eggplant Rollatini By Rosalie Fiorino Harpole
This is the perfect dish to make for New Years Day, or for any
special occasion. Use is as an appetizer, side dish, or main dish
over your favorite pasta. It can't get better than this! - 115.234
Vegetarian Chili Recipe: Soulful & Full Of Flavor
Vegetarian chili on a cold winter day is lovely. This recipe won her accolades and prizes when she first came up with it. With Monique's version, you will won't even realize the lack of meat. - 105.432
Spray a large cookie sheet with no-stick spray.
Cut the zucchini crosswise into 16 slices, each 1/2" thick.
Place the slices on the cookie sheets.
Spread each slice with 1 teaspoon of the sauce.
Top with the turkey sausage.
Then sprinkle each with equal... - 34.9715
Rosemary Fennel Breadsticks
In large bowl, combine yeast, salt, fennel seeds, rosemary, pepper, and 2 cups flour.
With spoon, stir in 1 1/3 cups very warm water (120° to 130°F.); beat vigorously with spoon 1 minute.
Stir in olive oil.
Gradually stir in 2 1/4 cups flour.
Turn dough... - 41.7857
Spinach and cheese filled raviolis can make great and healthy lunch or dinner recipe. This spinach and ricotta cheese filled raviolis are served with a drizzle of olive oil and fresh basil along melted butter and grated parmesan cheese. Simple yet elegant... - 112.883
Red White And Green Pizza
In a blender or small food processor, blend or process the roasted peppers (with liquid), basil and vinegar until smooth.
Place the bread shell on a large cookie sheet or pizza stone.
Spread with the roasted pepper mixture; set aside.
Add the oil to a large... - 41.7566
Easy Deep Dish Pizza
Lightly grease jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch jelly pan, or cookie sheet.
Mix baking mix and water until soft dough forms.
Gently smooth dough into ball on floured surface.
Knead 20 times.
Pat dough on bottom and up sides of pan with floured hands... - 38.9013
Healthy Turkey Meatball
I'm into turkey meatballs, so I'm going to show you how you can make some awesome, yummy organic meatballs which are packed full of protein, nutrients, and fresh, whole ingredients. We are not putting in any preservatives, and we will use all natural spices... - 129.997
Baked Chicken With Potato Flakes
1. Pour evaporated milk into a pie plate; stir in salt, Italian herbs and pepper. Empty mashed potato flakes into a second pie plate.
2. Dip chicken pieces into evaporated milk mixture, then into potato flakes to coat well. Place in single layer on ungreased... - 27.405
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Lightly brush both sides of half a sheet of phyllo with butter. Arrange 5 of the asparagus tips and 1 scallion in a bundle along one short edge of the dough; there will be a 1-inch margin on either side.
2. Season the asparagus... - 27.2802
A great pesto to serve over pasta, baked potatoes, to use on pizza or a variety of different ways. - 104.463
Simple Pasta With Bruschetta Part 1
This video is in 2 parts. Part 1 covers the making of the tomato sauce to go with the pasta. Please watch Simple Pasta with Bruschetta Part 2 for the complete recipe. - 72.8597
Simple Pasta With Bruschetta Part 2
This video is in 2 parts. In Part 2, the pasta is finished off and the bruschetta is prepared. Please watch Simple Pasta with Bruschetta Part 1 for the complete recipe. - 70.4044
Cut the bread in half lengthwise and spread with butter.
Combine the beef, Parmesan cheese, seasonings, onion and tomato sauce and mix well.
Spread on cut sides of bread, then place on cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Top with cheese.
Bake... - 35.3306
1) Set the oven to 400°.
2) Preheat the broiler to High.
3) Take 2 cookie sheets and lightly grease them.
4) Take a saucepan and heat the oil and the butter in it.
5) Sauté the onions gently in it for about 5 minutes until translucent... - 45.7295
Cut sausage into chunks.
Cook and stir sausage until light brown; drain.
Mix tomato sauce, onion, garlic, basil, oregano and pepper.
Prepare Pizza Dough.
Divide dough into halves.
Pat each half into 10-inch circle on lightly greased cookie sheet with floured... - 42.0868
Let dough rise according to package directions.
Meat Filling: Combine in skillet, meat, onion, tomato sauce, mushrooms and pepper flakes.
Add paprika, oregano, celery salt, garlic salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes.
Stir in olives; cool to... - 41.4343
Combine refrigerated pizza sauce, ground beef, onion, mushrooms, flour, sweet pepper flakes, paprika, oregano and pepper in skillet.
Cook over medium heat 15 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in olives.
Cool for 10 minutes.
Open can of pizza dough; unroll... - 35.3306
Portobello Cheese Steaks
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Heat nonstick 12 inch skillet over medium high heat until hot.
Brush both sides of mushrooms using 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Add mushrooms to skillet and cook 5 minutes on each side or until tender and lightly browned.
Transfer mushrooms... - 43.4646
1. Cook fusilli in a kettle, following label directions; drain; return to kettle; cool slightly.
2. Beat eggs in a medium-size bowl; blend in instant onion, salt, oregano and pepper. Toss with cooled fusilli.
3. Heat butter or margarine in a large skillet.... - 35.988
Toasted Parmesan Garlic Bread
1. In a small bowl, beat together butter, parsley, Parmesan, garlic, marjoram and pepper until well blended.
2. Lengthwise cut each bread loaf into half.
3. Apply garlic butter on the cut side of the loaf.
4. Diagonally make cuts or slits on... - 44.4629
Chicken Asparagus Rolls
Sift together dry ingredients.
Cut in butter.
Add milk, mixing with a fork, until dough forms a ball.
Melt butter; add flour, milk, salt and pepper.
Cook slowly until slightly thickened.
Add chicken; cool.
Roll pastry into a very... - 41.9626
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Mix biscuit mix and water vigorously with a fork.
Dough will be very stiff.
Turn out on floured board and knead 1 minute.
Divide dough in two.
Roll each half of dough into a 12-inch circle and put each on a cookie sheet.
Pinch edges... - 40.7428
Mozzarella Alla Polenta
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Heat olive oil in a saucepan and saute shallots over medium heat for 3 minutes. Add garlic and saute for 30 seconds. Stir in thyme, oregano, tomatoes, and salt and pepper to taste; heat completely. Adjust seasonings and set aside.
3.... - 32.7614
Antipasto Mini Pizzas
In medium bowl, combine tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives, bell pepper and Parmesan cheese.
Place bagel pieces, cut-side up, on cookie sheets.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon vegetable mixture onto each bagel piece.
Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly over vegetable... - 34.2555
Pizza Bread Dough
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into 1/4 cup warm water.
Let stand a minute or two, then stir until it is dissolved.
Sift flour, salt and pepper into a large bowl.
Make a well in the center and pour in 1 cup warm water, olive oil and the yeast mixture.
Mix with... - 35.0064
Pizzettes With Gorgonzola Tomato And Basil
Preheat the oven to 475°F.
Roll out the pizza dough into a 1/4-inch-thick round.
Using a 2 1/4- to 2 1/2-inch-diameter cookie cutter, cut out 30 dough circles.
Arrange the circles on 2 large, heavy baking sheets.
Sprinkle the Gorgonzola cheese over the... - 37.2585
Quick Pizza Sticks
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) Lightly butter a large cookie baking pan with 1/2 tablespoon of butter.
3) Spread the dough greased baking pan, forming 12x9-inch rectangle.
4) Lightly brush dough with margarine.
5) In bowl, mix together... - 41.229
1 Prepare the Filling: Wash chicken livers thoroughly.
2 Drain well on paper towels.
3 Cut each into half.
4 In a large skillet, heat butter.
5 Add in the onions and chicken livers, saute for about 5 minutes.
6 In the food processor or... - 41.3399
Silly Spaghetti Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt and oil; drain. Toss with Parmesan cheese and egg substitute. Place in prepared baking dish.
3. Drain... - 35.0869
Bacon And Mushroom Fettuccine In Tomato Cream Sauce
Take the hassle out of your weeknight cooking with this rich-and-creamy pasta dish that is your ticket to hectic weeknights. Perfect for family dinners or entertaining, bacon and mushroom pasta in tomato cream sauce is one fail-safe ready that is easy and... - 124.281
Classic Eggplant Lasagna
1. Slice the eggplant length wise.
2. In a bowl take coconut oil, salt and black pepper. Whisk well all the ingredients.
3. Dip the eggplant slices in the coconut oil mixture.
4. Lay down the eggplant slices over a cookie sheet.
5. Bake in... - 101.222
Let frozen bread dough defrost (one or two hours at room temperature).
Add onion, garlic, mushrooms and carrot.
Cook until limp.
Stir in tomato sauce, olives, basil, oregano and sugar.
Simmer five minutes.
Add the two cheeses.
Salt and pepper... - 39.0156
Cheesy Steak Bruschetta
So, you have guests today at 4 and you don’t know what to cook and there is also nothing much to cook…what will you do? Well, make cheesy steak bruschetta. The recipe is very simple and delicious bruschetta will be made in less than 30 minutes. Seasoned... - 118.94
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Place the pizza base mix in a bowl and stir in the dill. Make the dough according to the instructions on the packet.
2. Press the dough into a round measuring 25.5 cm/10 inches across on a baking sheet (cookie... - 40.7311
Calzone With Zucchini Filling
1) Onto a non stick cookie sheet, spay with vegetable oil and keep aside
2) Into a large bowl, sprinkle the yeast over warm water and allow to rest for 5 minutes
3) Tip in the sugar and salt
4) Into a separate bowl mix the two... - 49.5188
Roasted Garlic And Feta Walnut Dip With Toasted Flat Bread
1) Preheat oven or toaster oven to highest setting.
2) Over garlic bulb, pour oil and rub it over it skin.
3) In a foil, double-wrap the garlic and roast for 25 minutes.
4) In food processor, combine feta, walnuts, oregano, pepper... - 44.7356
Slow Roasted Tomatoes In A Creamy Basil Sauce
SLOW ROASTED LOCAL TOMATOES
1.Preheat oven to 200 F ( C)
2.Prepare tomatoes and place on a foil lined cookie pan.
3.Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with canola oil.
SLOW ROASTED LOCAL TOMATOES PENNE PASTA
1.In a large saucepan over medium high... - 133.113
Fish such as tilapia are great when cooked with flavorful juices of vegetables or fruits. Check out this Panko Tilapia encrusted with Italian Seasoned & Panko Crumbs by Maryann. Great to serve with Ranch dressing or Tartar sauce. - 112.227
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In large plastic food storage bag combine crumbs and Parmesan; shake to blend well.
In another large plastic food storage bag combine mayonnaise and vegetables; shake to coat well.
Add mayonnaise-coated vegetables, half at a time, to... - 29.3644
Broiled Pizza Burger
This Broiled Pizza Burger recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring delightment to... - 46.0547
Lasagna Bread (looks Beautiful & Tastes Great)
Brown meat, add all seasonings, onion and paste and simmer for 5 minutes.
Cheese Mixture: Combine cottage cheese, egg and parmesan cheese.
Crust: On a large cookie sheet, press the crescent rolls into a 15 x 13 inch rectangle.
Spoon half the... - 42.5006