- » Italian Peasant Bread
Italian Peasant Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian peasant bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian peasant bread recipes.
Zesty Italian Peasant Bread
1 Place bread shell on a lightly greased baking sheet. In a small mixing bowl stir together oil, garlic, and pepper; brush over bread shell. Sprinkle tomato, cheese, and snipped or crushed herb over bread shell. Bake in a 400° oven 10 to 15 minutes or until... - 26.3559
You May Also Like!
Tuscan Style Peasant Tomato Salad
Wondering what to do with leftover bread? Simple, just tear and toss them with tomatoes to make a yummy old-Italian style salad. Once a favorite dish of the peasants, this old-fashioned salad epitomizes simple Italian cooking style. Stream the video recipe... - 100.445
Cut four big rounds from bread with a cutter.
Blend butter and garlic and apply this to both sides of the bread.
Remove as many seeds as possible.
Combine tomatoes, onion, capsicum, seasoning and oil in a saucepan.
Cook until very thick,... - 41.2337
Peasant Minestrone Soup
1.Pick a soup kettle.Add garlic, onion, beans, carrots, celery and water and let it come to a boil
2. Cover pot, lower heat and let it simmer for 1 1/2 hours till beans are tender.
3. Add the pasta,tomatoes and the tomato puree,olives,bay... - 46.1434
1) In a small bowl, mix the garlic, salt and butter or margarine together.
2) Toast and spread the bap rounds with the garlic-butter mixture.
3) Place them over a baking sheet and keep warm in the oven.
4) Combine the tomatoes, onions, parsley and oil... - 43.1489
Shrimp And Clams Peasant Style
In a large skillet heat olive oil until hot.
Saute for 1 minute.
Stir in shrimp, roasted peppers, bread crumbs, salt, black pepper, clam sauce and wine.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until shrimp turn opaque, about 4... - 37.8336
Tomato Bread Crisp
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Generously butter a 9-by-13-inch glass baking dish with 2 tablespoons of the butter.
2. Arrange the bread slices in a jelly-roll pan and bake until lightly toasted, 10 to 12 minutes.
3. Line the bottom of the baking dish with... - 42.3733
Tuscan Bread Salad
1. Combine the broth, vinegar, oil, oregano, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
2. Place the bread in a large bowl and sprinkle with enough water to moisten slightly, without turning the bread soggy. Add the tomatoes, cheese, onion, basil, and parsley; drizzle... - 30.0731
Italian Shrimp Salad Crostini
1) Discard the tough stems from the greens and reserve the delicate stems and leaves.
2) In a large bowl, place the sliced tomatoes and keep aside.
3) In a large non-stick skillet, saute the shrimp in 4 tablespoons oil for about 4... - 47.5938
Herbed Bread Stuffing With Mushrooms And Sausage
Preheat oven to 4000.
Trim crust from bread.
Cut bread into 1 1/4-inch cubes.
Arrange cubes in a single layer on 2 jelly-roll pans.
Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until toasted.
Reduce oven temperature to 3500.
Cook turkey Italian sausage in a... - 39.0456
Dungeness Crab And Cheddar Bruschetta
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a bowl add mayonnaise, parsley, dill weed, fresh chives, pepper, Tabasco sauce and lemon juice.
3) Gently add grated cheese till blended. Add more mayonnaise if desired.
4) Toast the bread lightly and spread... - 44.7698
Italian Peasant Bread Recipes By Category
Italian Peasant Bread Dish: