- » Italian Pastry
Italian Pastry Recipes
Italian Pastries are exquisite varieties of sweet pastries that are not just enticingly delicious but are also visually appeasing with their truly exotic decorations and toppings. Made in many different shapes, ... More »
Quick Puff Pastry Hearts
The way to your loved one's heart is through their stomach, so tempt him/her with these delicious puff pastry hearts! - 135.518
Soppressata With Cheese In Puff Pastry
This first course recipe can best be described as a grown up ham and cheese sandwich. With the creamy and nuttiness of the gruyere cheese, spiciness of the soppressata (Italian salami) and the flakiness of the puff pastry is sure to be a success. - 103.639
Special Pastry For Meat Pies
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Combine the flour and salt, then cut in the lard until there are pea size pieces.
3) Combine the egg yolk and water together, then stir into the flour mixture, press to form a firm ball and smoothen the... - 39.6646
Genoese Sponge Or Genoese Pastry
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F degrees
2. In a basin, place the eggs and sugar.
3. In a saucepan, pour water and heat it, then place the basin over the pan
4. Whisk the ingredeints together, until the mixture is thick
5. Now... - 38.9186
Puff Pastry Pizzas
Thaw the pastry.
On a floured board, roll it out thinly and use to line four 4-inch pie pans or flan rings on baking sheets.
On the pastry arrange the salami, ham, onion, cheese and tomatoes.
Sprinkle with the seasonings and over each pizza spoon 3... - 38.0763
Italian Pastry Puffs
1. Add butter and sugar to boiling water and bring to boiling point. Add flour all at once, and stir vigorously until ball forms in center of pan, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
2. Add eggs to mixture, one at a time, beating well after... - 33.5758
Apples In Cornmeal Pastry
1. Peel apples and cut crosswise in half. Remove cores. In a small bowl, mix sugar, walnuts, apricots, golden raisins, pine nuts, and butter. Stuff centers of apples with mixture. Set aside, covered.
2. Preheat oven to 350° F. Remove one disk of dough from... - 30.6135
1. In a large bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups flour, cornmeal, sugar, and salt. Using fingers, work butter into flour mixture until it resembles cornmeal. Make a well in center. In a small bowl, beat egg yolks and water to blend. Pour into well. Using a fork,... - 24.8584
Lemon Marsala Pastry
1. In a medium bowl, cut butter into flour until mixture resembles corn-meal. Make a well in center.
2. In a small bowl, combine egg yolks, sugar, lemon zest, and Marsala. Beat with a fork to blend. Pour mixture into well in flour and stir with a fork,... - 24.7102
Italian Pastry Recipes By Category