- » Italian Pasta Sauce
Italian Pasta Sauce Recipes
Italian pasta sauce is a condiment that enhances the flavor of Italian pastas manifold. Italian pasta sauces can be of different types like luxurious cream sauce or light herb sauce. Some commonly used Italian pasta ... More »
Chicken Spaghetti Sauce
This sauce is really fresh and a nice change from beef or pork. It goes very well with creamy polenta or mashed potatoes as well. I used a whole chicken but feel free to use thighs and drumsticks for this. - 132.112
Granacci Italian Spaghetti Sauce
1. In a large kettle, saute beef over medium flake till no longer red; add chopped onion and garlic and cook till onions turn soft
2. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, basil, oregano, wine and salt, allow to come to a boil and simmer, partially... - 38.7566
Italian Rib Spaghetti Sauce
Heat some oil in heavy dutch oven and brown ribs thoroughly.
Add garlic, cinnamon, nutmeg and pepper while browning.
Brown slowly for 1/2 hour (this extracts goodie from the marrow).
Meanwhile, saute vegetables in a bit of oil.
Add them to the meat when the... - 36.9343
How To Make Healthy Pasta Sauce? Bell Peppers Sauce
Learn how to prepare healthy pasta sauce at home by using grilled bell peppers. This sauce is light and flavorful, can be used over pasta, rice, with vegetables, grilled chicken, fish or other meats. - 0
No Cook Spaghetti Sauce
1. Using a sharp knife, roughly chop the tomatoes and place them in a large bowl.
2. Finely chop garlic and rosemary and add to tomatoes.
3. Roll all the basil leaves together and cut in chiffonade, reserve few leaves for garnish, add to... - 0
Italian Pasta Sauce Recipes By Category
Italian Pasta Sauce Dish: