- » Italian Panini Sandwich
Italian Panini Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian panini sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian panini sandwich recipes.
Wegmans Spicy Porchetta Panini
Wegmans Executive Chef Scott Bova shows you how to make this traditional Italian sandwich that you'll have to try to believe! You will be getting out your panini maker again and again to make this panini. It is delicious and different - and perfect with a... - 130.314
Everybody loves a Panini! What is so special about a Panini, after all Panini just means grilled sandwich in Italian? You can get them in every rest stop along the freeways in Italy! Yes, that's right and boy oh boy are they good! Prosciutto, mortadella and a... - 124.781
Camping Special Panini Sandwich
Looking for a snack that can also double up as a light meal? Give this Classic Panini Sandwich a try. This is an Italian delicacy, loaded with flavors of cheese and cold cuts of meat. Don't give this one a miss. - 120.876
Caprese Panini With Pesto
1. For pesto, in blender, add basil, pine nuts, garlic, and parmesan. Pulse them together.
2. Pour olive oil, and blend until smooth. Keep it aside.
3. Slice hoagie rolls lengthwise into half. Brush olive oil lightly on top.
4. On hot... - 118.383
Grilled Apple Panini
Although panini is an Italian dish, it can be found in several other countries as well. It is a delicious snack, which can be made anytime. It is much simpler to make in the Panini maker. Just watch this video and make a Panini for yourself now. - 115.938
Grilled Ham & Turkey Panini With Pesto
Want to binge on something tasty? Make this super delicious turkey panini with garlic pesto. Flavorful and delicious, this will make your day… - 111.205
Italian Grilled Mushroom, Cheese And Spinach Panini
Try out this awesome Italian sandwich with goat cheese and arugula. Watch this impressive video that is a really going to make you delightful. This video is a great interesting piece to view. Gear up to make this elegant sandwich and prepare yourself for a... - 107.136
Tomato Mozzarella And Basil Flat Bread Panini
A classic Italian caprese salad is reinvented as bright-flavored flat bread Panini and it’s not just for vegetarians either. Sweet tomatoes and creamy, melted fresh mozzarella are accented by fresh basil olive oil between whole wheat flat breads and grilled... - 101.529
If you are looking for a dish that is both delectable and healthy, prosciutti and melon panini is your ultimate stop. Cathy whips up yet another delicacy that is worth drooling over. Using the freshest and flavorful of all ingredients, she whips up a dish... - 101.455
1. Spread a generous amount of the sandwich spread on both sides of the roll.
2. Lay the round slice of the Panini on one half and top with the other half.
3. Place sandwich in a panini press and cook for 4-5 minutes until crisp and flat. ... - 100.77
Italian Panini Sandwich
A great sandwich to have is a Panini. It comes from Italy and it’s a simple pressed sandwich with some pesto and mayo and that’s all! See the video for the simple sandwich! - 99.8729
Veg Panini With Cheddar Cheese
Classic Italian panini sandwich!!! This is video to prepare panini sandwich with onion, tomatoes, jalapeño and cheese. This gives a twist to the ordinary panini sandwich. Its is baked to perfection, the grilled sandwiches are a great breakfast. - 98.7118
Ham And Cheese Panini Sandwich
Think you need to head to your local cafe whenever you have a panini hankering? Well, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make delicious panini sandwich that does not take more than a few minutes to cook. Once you watch this video,... - 98.3016
Arugula, Roasted Red Pepper And Prosciutto Panini
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Roast the peppers and arrange them in baking sheet.
3) Put in oven and bake for 30 minutes turning several times till skin looks charred.
4) Take it out from oven and let it cool. Once cooled slip off... - 48.9827
Mix the oil, garlic, parsley, basil, and salt together and brush both cut sides of the bread with the mixture.
On one side of the bread layer the prosciutto, cheese, peppers, and arugula.
Put the other half of the bread on top and toast on a hot griddle for 5... - 41.1842
It is best to use large round foccacia bread, either 1 large or 2 small.
Brush on olive oil mixture.
Layer on meats and cheeses and replace top half of bread.
If using a smaller loaf, place it on a dinner plate and invert another dinner plate over the top of... - 40.8615
Panini With Prosciutto, Roasted Peppers, And Mozzarella
1) Preheat a large non-stick griddle or grill over medium to medium-high flame.
2) Arrange a heavy brick filled with flour or heavy canned goods for pressing the sandwiches.
3) Cover that brick with foil.
4) To make sandwiches, arrange... - 39.0581
Panini is plural for panino,which essentially means bread roll in Italian.This Panini recipe is your answer to a delicious stuffed grilled sandwich. Stuffed with ham,meat,cheese and mouthwatering salami. You could also give it a vegetarian twist with some of... - 37.1291
Panini With Gorgonzola & Greens
Here, a salad of greens, Gorgonzola, croutons, and dressing is transformed into a panino.
The recipe calls for a combination of endive, escarole, and radicchio, but you can use any mix of crisp, tangy salad greens. Dressed with olive oil and vinegar, the... - 34.9749
1. Slice bread lengthwise. Spread the inside of the bread with seasoned extra-virgin olive oil. Layer the meats and cheeses. Add your choice of condiments. Press the top of the bread firmly back onto the sandwich, and define portions with long sandwich picks... - 31.9472
Tomato And Ricotta Panini
1. Place tomatoes, cut side up, on a baking tray, sprinkle with a little oil and bake at 200°C/400°F/Gas 6 for 35 minutes or until soft.
2. Place ricotta cheese, basil, black peppercorns and chili sauce in a bowl and mix to combine. Spread ricotta mixture... - 29.6731
Ham And Cheese Panini
1. Butter one side of each piece of bread. Place one fourth each of ham and cheese between 2 unbuttered sides. Trim away any excess ham and cheese. Form 4 sandwiches.
2. Preheat a griddle or large cast-iron frying pan over medium-low heat. Grill sandwiches,... - 23.1829
Packed With Protein Chicken Pesto Panini
In Italy the term 'panino' refers to a small bread roll and its plural is 'panini'. Perhaps the word is derived from 'pane' which means bread. In general though, Panino is often used to refer to a grilled sandwich or a pressed and toasted sandwich. - 0
Eggplant, Roasted Red Pepper And Cheese Panini
In Italy, the word PANINO, means a sandwich made from bread other than sliced bread such as ciabatta or baguette. The panino is also filled with deli ingredients such as ham, cheese, salami and other food and served warm after being pressed by a warming... - 0