- » Italian Omelette
Italian Omelette Recipes
Italian omelette is an open-faced thick omelette that is known as ‘frittata’ in Italian cuisine. The Italian word ‘frittata’ is derived from ‘fritto’ that is basically meant as ... More »
If you had friends over for a pasta night and you have some leftovers, here's an idea to use them up, a great spaghetti frittata! - 129.009
Tomato Frittata With Herbs
1. Finely chop the fresh oregano, garlic and Italian parsley, set aside.
2. Cut the stems and de seed the tomatoes, cut the tomatoes into 1 inch pieces, set aside.
3. Remove the leaves from the thyme stems, set aside.
4. Rinse the green lettuce... - 118.886
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In shallow pan place bread, pour milk over; let soak, then pull apart into coarse crumbs.
3. In 10-inch frying pan in olive oil or vegetable oil saute onions with ovenproof or removable handle 5 minutes... - 47.3954
Italian Shredded Omelette
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Peel and crush the garlic.
Trim and chop the celery.
Scrape and thinly slice the carrot.
Finely chop the bacon.
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the bacon and vegetables and fry gently for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and juice,... - 46.6585
Italian Zucchini Omelette
Beat eggs, water, parsley, bread crumbs, salt and garlic.
Heat oil in 8-inch skillet over medium heat until hot.
Coat zucchini with flour; cook until golden, about 2 minutes on each side.
Pour egg mixture over zucchini.
Cook until eggs are thickened... - 41.6936
Puffy Italian Omelette
1 Place bread in shallow pan; pour milk over; let soak, then pull apart into coarse crumbs.
2 Saute onions in oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet with ovenproof or removable handle 5 minutes; remove from heat.
3 Separate eggs, putting whites into large bowl of... - 39.416
Spicy Italian Omelette
About 15 minutes before serving: In attractive skillet over low heat, melt butter; saute onion rings until tender.
Remove and set aside.
Beat eggs with salt and 1 tablespoon water, just until blended; pour into skillet, over low heat.
As egg sets at edge,... - 39.3806
In small bowl, combine tomato, cheese, basil and oregano; set aside.
In 8-inch nonstick skillet, over medium heat, melt margarine.
Pour Egg Beaters into skillet.
Cook, lifting edges to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath.
When almost set, spoon tomato... - 38.8723
Italian Mushroom Omelette
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine 1 tablespoon of the butter, mushrooms and green pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking. Stir in spaghetti sauce and olives. Cover;... - 38.1932
Italian Cheese Omelette
Break eggs into medium bowl.
Beat with rotary beater until mixed but not foamy.
Add salt, parsley, cheese and pepper.
Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat.
Pour egg mixture into pan; lower heat slightly.
Cook until omelet is set around edges, loos- ening... - 31.531
About 15 minutes before supper:
1. In butter, in 9-inch skillet, saute onion until tender; top with salami; heat.
2. Meanwhile, with fork, beat eggs with water until blended; pour over salami. Cook, over low heat, until egg sets on bottom; then, with spatula,... - 24.7586
Bacon Confetti Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large oven proof skillet, melt butter and saute bacon, onion, potatoes, red peppers and asparagus. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until the vegetables become soft and the bacon begins to... - 0
Simple, Healthy Egg Frittata
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a butter greased baking pan.
3. Place the spinach, green onions and red pepper in the baking pan.
4. In a bowl beat the eggs until frothy.
5. Season the eggs with sea salt, black pepper and... - 0
This Italian Omelets is quick, easy recipe, traditionally filled with goat cheese and chives. However today we experiment with mozzarella cheese. - 0
Easy Bacon Frittata
Crispy hashbrowns, bacon and Cheddar cheese blend together perfectly in this easy-to-make frittata. - 0
Italian Omelette Recipes By Category