- » Italian Nut
Italian Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian nut recipes.
Pesto Part 2 - Roasting Ingredients
This is the Part 2 of Pesto video where the chef demonstrates how to roast ingredients that were prepared in Part 1 of the video. Here, you can learn the fine techniques to roast vegetables, herbs and nuts. Watch Part 3 of Pesto video which shows the final... - 108.706
Meatless Raw Meatballs
Meatless raw meatballs sounds great, isn't it. Have a look at this amazing video and make a meatless and raw alternative. These meatballs are so nutritious and flavorful that you would really ask for more! - 104.656
Pasta With Smoked Sausage
At times we are forced to use up the foods that are lying for a long time in our refrigerator. There are just two options either to throw them or use them. Nikko is just using up the smoked sausage; he is making an easy pasta with smoked sausages. And the... - 101.554
Italian Almond And Parsley Salsa Verde
For those who don't like pine nuts, this version of Salsa Verde is a perfect alternative. This rustic mild and nutty sauce is so versatile that you can use it to toss pasta, top grilled fish and even use it to make delicious creamy soup. Now that is a... - 101.351
Vegan Alfredo Pesto Sauce
Here's an alfredo pesto sauce recipe that is specially meant for people on a vegan diet. The recipe replaces butter and cheese which are important ingredients in the Alfredo sauce. Watch the video and learn it now. - 98.5552
Pesto Part 3 - Blending Of Ingredients
This is Part 3 and the final in the series of videos showing how to make Pesto. All the roasted ingredients are blended, in a pre-defined order, to make the smooth sauce. Don't miss out on the valuable tips shared by the chef in the video to prepare the... - 97.7161
Pesto Part 1 - Ingredient Preparation
Pesto is a classic Italian sauce that goes well with pasta. Shot in a professional kitchen, this is the Part 1 of the video wherein the chef demonstrates pre-preparation of ingredients required to prepare pesto. Watch out for other 2 parts of the video which... - 91.6755
Eggplant And Tofu Parmesan
If you're fond of eating Italian food, then you will surely like this dish. The Chef shows how to make Eggplant and Tofu Parmesan. This is so yummy and a good vegetarian dish. - 85.0831
Butter Nut Squash Risotto
A risotto is a nice meal to have because the Arborio rice can take on any flavor! Steve gets cooking a butternut squash risotto which is a classic dish! See the video for more though the audio is completely missing in the video! - 83.1651
Any raw food lovers out there, you are in for a treat today. Check out the video of the tasty and raw Almond Cheese especially prepared for you by our very talented chef and raw food specialist chef Tina Jo. A great raw cheese recipe, a must try. - 80.9874
Raw Nut Cheese Veggie Pizza
Chef Darlene shows us how to prepare the delicious Raw Nut Cheese Veggie Pizza. Check out the video of how this recipe was prepared. The nut and cheese topping is well blended to serve as a topping to the pizza base. - 80.5094
Pasta With Scallops And Pine Nuts
Scallops are tasty addition to any dish, so the chef has Pasta with Scallops and Pine Nuts. A dish that everyone must try after a long day at work. It’s easy to prepare, tastes delicious and a meal that can be prepared in a jiffy. Crunchy toasted pine nuts... - 66.2061
Are you looking for simple way to make Christmas Fudge? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a kid friendly recipe. Christmas Fudge is a very popular Italian dessert. It is generally made on Christmas. This recipe makes your Christmas celebrations more... - 49.1691
Pistachio Ripple Cakes
1. Grease and lightly dust with flour a 9"X9"X2" baking pan
2. In a small saucepan, melt butter and allow it to cool
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs till foamy, with an electric blender, add granulated sugar and beat again; add it by... - 48.6247
Colombo Di Pasgua
In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
In a large bowl, beat together butter, sugar, lemon peel, vanilla, and salt until fluffy.
Beat in eggs and egg yolks, 1 at a time.
Mix in milk and dissolved yeast; then gradually beat in 4 1/2 cups of the flour to... - 47.0034
Italian Almond Braid
This Italian Almond Braid is the best way in which you can wish merry Christmas to your folks ! The difference with this almond braid is that instead of the chopped nut pieces, braid is flavored with almond extract and topped with almond paste to get the real... - 46.8021
Noodles With Nut Sauce
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the pasta according to package directions until tender but do not overcook.
2. Drain and return the pasta in the pot.
3. In a frying pan over medium heat, sautÃ© the broccoli rabe, oil, garlic, basil, and... - 46.6223
Combine flour, cocoa and granulated sugar replacement; work in the butter.
Spread mixture in the bottom of a greased 9 in. (23 cm) pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 15 minutes.
Combine center filling ingredients and stir to completely mix.
Spread over... - 46.3551
To make the walnut crust dough, place 1 1/4 cups of the flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, and the salt in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle.
Mix on low speed for 5 seconds to combine the ingredients.
Add all but 2 tablespoons of the chopped walnuts... - 46.2774
Pasta With Nut And Raisin Sauce
Cook spaghetti according to package directions until just tender.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat olive oil until hot.
Add walnuts, pignoli, garlic and oregano.
Cook until pig-noli are light brown, about 3 minutes.
Cook over low heat for 2... - 45.8714
Cheese-nut Patties With Italian Sauce
Combine the cheese, pecans, eggs, bread crumbs and onion in a bowl; mix well.
Shape into patties.
Brown in canola oil in a skillet over medium heat, turning once.
Place in a single layer in a baking dish.
Saute the bell pepper and mushrooms in the butter in a... - 45.5916
California Apricot Pistachio Biscotti
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease large baking sheet.
In food processor or blender, process flours, 1 cup sugar, baking powder and salt until blended.
Add butter and vanilla; process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add eggs; process until... - 45.5397
In a large bowl, beat egg, egg yolks, and sugar together until thick and pale yellow.
Beat in butter; then add lemon peel, anise seed, anise extract, nuts, raisins and candied fruit.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Blend half the dry ingredients... - 45.2901
Italian Nut Cookies
In a large bowl, stir together sugar, butter, anise seeds, anisette, and whiskey.
Beat in eggs.
In another bowl, stir together flour and baking powder; gradually add to sugar mixture, blending thoroughly.
Mix in almonds.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap and... - 45.2587
Pine Nut Sticks
Dissolve yeast in warm water; add crushed anise seed, salad oil, olive oil, lemon peel, salt, sugar, and 1 cup flour.
Beat until smooth.
Add pine nuts and another 1 1/4 cups flour, or enough to make a stiff dough.
Turn out on a floured board and knead until... - 44.6576
Drop Nut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sift flour with salt into a large mixing bowl.
3. Beat egg whites with egg yolks to a thick mixture. Gradually add brown sugar and beat thoroughly.
4. Blend in vanilla, nuts, oil, and flour.
5. Using a... - 44.4995
Candied Biscuit Tortoni
Biscuit Tortoni is an amazingly delicous dessert. Try this Biscuit Tortoni recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 43.6637
Cheese Ravioli With Nut Sauce
1. In a pan, bring salted water to boil; add ravioli and cook for about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, over medium temperature, melt 2 teaspoons butter.
3. Add garlic and cook until golden on all sides, then remove and discard garlic.
4. Add... - 43.3747
Pistachio Pinwheel Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With Â¼ cup of sugar, grind the nuts to a fine consistency.
3) Add the baking powder, egg yolks and the remaining sugar.
4) Whip the egg whites and fold into the mixture.
5) Into a... - 42.234
Fruit And Nut Cheese Log
1) Take a mixer bowl and blend together both fruit flavored and Swiss cheese.
2) Add Southern Comfort and 1 tablespoon parsley to the cheese mixture and beat until smooth.
3) Add the chopped almonds and blend again.
4) Now, take the mold mixture and... - 41.9484
Date And Nut Malt Loaf
1. Sift the flours and salt into a large bowl, then tip in the wheat flakes that are caught in the sieve. Stir in the sugar and yeast.
2. Put the butter or margarine in a small pan with the treacle and malt extract. Stir over a low heat until melted. Leave to... - 41.8784
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups flour and yeast.
Heat milk, honey, butter, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted; stir constantly.
Add to dry mixture; add 3 eggs.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer 1/2 minute, scraping... - 41.8561
Pignoli Nut Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl add beaten egg and milk.
3) Add other ingredients and combine thoroughly.
4) Use an oiled casserole to pour the mixture.
5) Place inside oven and bake for an hour.
6) Serve the loaf with... - 41.6264
Cheese And Nut Sauce
1) In a food processor or blender, process the nuts, bread crumbs, basil, salt and pepper into a coarse paste.
2) Stir in the crushed garlic and olive oil, and mix well.
3) In a bowl, transfer the nut mixture and stir in the Parmesan and Ricotta... - 40.2356
Italian Creme Cake
1 Grease and flour three 8x1 1/2-inch or 9x1 1/2 inch round baking pans. Set aside.
2 In a large mixing bowl beat butter or margarine and shortening with an electric mixer until combined. Add sugar; beat on medium speed until mixture is light and fluffy. Add... - 39.9729
Fruit And Nut Salad
Mix together the grapefruit, oranges and pineapple in a bowl and chill.
Toss the apples in lemon juice to prevent browning and add to other fruit with the olives.
Wash the lettuce, place the leaves on a serving dish and spoon the fruit mixture on... - 39.9475
Grease and flour 9 inch x 13 inch pan.
Pour into pan and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Mix together pudding and milk; add container of whipped topping.
Spread on top of cooled cake.
Refrigerate for four (4) hours or overnight... - 39.4614
Fruit N Nut Florentines
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Grease 2 cookie sheets.
2. Combine the butter, sugar, heavy cream and honey in a small saucepan. Heat the mixture slowly over low heat, stirring constantly, until bubbly. Remove the saucepan from the heat.
3. Toss the... - 39.2202
Nut Free Pesto
1)Pound the garlic clove and add a pinch of salt in a mortar and pestle until it becomes a smooth paste.
2)Add the Basil leaves, few tablespoons at a time, pound well and mix into the coarse paste.
3)When the Basil Mix becomes thick and dry, drizzle... - 38.7073
Almond And Pine Nut Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt on to a clean, dry cold surface or marble pastry board. Make a well in the centre and put in the diced butter and egg yolk. Gradually work the flour mixture into the butter and egg yolk,... - 38.2714
1. In a bowl, cream butter or margarine with brown sugar till light and fluffy and beat an egg yolk into it; add in flour and tir well
2. Make marble sized balls with with this mixture using your pals, dip each of it into the egg whites and roll in the... - 38.2006
Cumin Scented White Beans
A simple to make Cumin Scented White Beans recipe.
Yikes...I almost forgot...I'll keep this one short and sweet!
First off, let me say...these taste a lot better than they look (what can I say, I'm still working on the picture thing;)).
This is the recipe I... - 38.0428
Fettuccine With Prosciutto And Pine Nuts
1. In a large pot, boil water with some salt and cook pasta in it; drain and keep warm on a serving bowl
2. In a 10" saute pan, heat butter over medium flame; when golden brown, remove from the heat, add lemon juice, Proscuitto, parsley and toasted... - 37.7505
Almond Chocolate Biscotti
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Spread almonds on a cookie sheet and toast in oven 5 to 7 minutes, or until almonds are light brown, shaking pan several times. Grind one third of nuts in a food processor; set aside in a large bowl. Chop remaining nuts coarsely and... - 37.5983
Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry, adding the almond extract toward the end.
Combine the almonds, sugar, and salt; fold in.
Drop by teaspoons onto a lightly buttered and floured cookie sheet.
Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar (put through a... - 37.4811
A great pasta sauce from Italy, based on basil and grated cheese. - 36.6677
Fruit N Nut Salad
In a large bowl, combine the apples, oranges, raisins, cherries and pecans.
Combine mayonnaise, sugar and lemon juice; mix well.
Add to fruit mixture and stir to coat.
Just before serving, stir in bananas - 35.676
Honey Orange Biscotti
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, baking powder, and orange rind, and stir to mix well. Add the pecans or currants if desired, and stir to mix. Add the remaining ingredients, and stir just until the dough holds together.
2. Turn the dough onto a... - 35.5645
Prune Nut Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Snip the prunes in small pieces with a scissors. Cover with boiling water and set aside.
3. Mix together the whole wheat flour, white flour, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
4. Beat the egg with the oil and... - 35.4185
Italian Hazelnut Muffins
Combine the first five ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Whisk the eggs, sugar, liqueur and shortening together until well blended.
Add quickly to dry ingredients, stirring not more than 10 seconds.
Spoon batter into sprayed muffin pans and bake until... - 35.0673
Macaroni Al Pesto
Peel and crush the garlic and chop the basil with a little salt, to prevent it from discoloring.
Place the nuts, garlic, basil, cheese and cayenne pepper in a mortar and crush until a fine mixture is formed.
(If you do not have a pestle and mortar, the... - 34.8719
Put almonds into a blender and grind into a powder.
Beat egg whites with the salt until fluffy, then beat in sugar, one spoonful at a time, until stiff peaks are formed.
Fold in ground almonds, vanilla and almond extract.
Drop from a teaspoon onto a... - 34.4874
1. To make pesto, place basil, pine nuts, garlic and Parmesan cheese in a food processor or blender and process to finely chop. With machine running, slowly pour in oil and process until mixture is smooth. Season to taste with black pepper.
2. Cook pasta in... - 34.4718
1. Soak centre of buns or bread in milk. Squeeze out milk. Mash well and make a smooth paste.
2. Grind pine nuts or cashewnuts and add chopped parsley with bread paste.
3. Place the above paste in a bowl. Add vinegar, salt and oil. Mix with a wooden spoon... - 33.7418
Fettuccine With Ricotta Nut Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Spread the walnuts and pinenuts in a roasting pan or pie plate and toast in oven for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Be sure not to overtoast or you will have a burnt taste. Put the nuts in a blender or a food processor... - 33.7258
Mocha Nut Tortoni
Beat whites until almost stiff; gradually add 1/4 cup of sugar.
Beat until stiff.
Whip cream with remaining 1/4 cup sugar and instant coffee.
Add egg yolks, slightly beaten, and vanilla.
Mix with egg whites.
Fold in chocolate.
Freeze in paper... - 33.1743
Nut Cookies (dolce Di Noci)
Cream together butter or margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Ad d eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add vanilla and mix well.
Stir in sifted flour and nuts.
Shape into small rolls the size of a finger and place on a greased cookie... - 32.9873
In a food processor, pulse basil, garlic and toasted pine nuts for about a minute, scraping down with a rubber spatula.
Next, add the grated parmesan cheese and sea salt. Slowly blend in the olive oil, a little at a time.
Season with fresh cracked pepper... - 31.9094
Popcorn Nut Munchies
Pour the oil into a large, heavy skillet with tight-fitting lid; sprinkle the popping corn into the oil.
Heat slowly, shaking skillet gently as soon as corn begins to pop, and continuing until popping stops.
Pour popped corn into large... - 31.8096
Pesto From Italy
1) Make a smooth paste by pounding all ingredients together in a pestle and mortar.
2) Smoothen the paste more by rubbing it through a wire strainer or using a liquidizer.
3) Use it in variety of ways; as a dip when served cold or as a sauce... - 31.6553
1. Place ice cream in refrigerator to soften slightly, about 30 minutes. Chill small cookie sheet in freezer. Meanwhile, on plate, pour almond-flavor liqueur over amaretti cookies; let stand until liqueur is absorbed, turning cookies occasionally.
2. Line... - 30.763
Arugula Salad With Pine Nuts Parmesan And Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Wash and spin dry the arugula. Reserve in a salad bowl.
2. Make the vinaigrette by mixing the vinegars and olive oil. Season the greens with salt and pepper and toss gently with the vinaigrette. Add the toasted pine nuts.
3. Divide the salad among four... - 30.4345
Macadamia, Fig And Ginger Cantuccini
1. Put the eggs and sugar in a bowl and, using electric beaters, beat together for 5 minutes until pale and thick. Sift in the flour and baking powder and stir into the egg mixture with the remaining ingredients to form a soft, slightly sticky dough.
2.... - 28.1147
Parsley And Nut Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a small heavy skillet and saute the onions until tender but not browned. Add the garlic and nuts and cook for 1 minute longer.
2. Put the onion mixture in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Add the cheese, parsley, and... - 28.026
1. Let ice cream stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
2. Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, toast almonds until golden brown, stirring occasionally; remove skillet from heat. - 19.2792
Chestnut Crepes : Mario Batali
Chef Mario Batali shows how to make Chestnut Crepes with Chestnut Honey, a traditional dessert from Tuscany and Emilia Romagna. - 14.9729
Italian Nut Recipes By Category