- » Italian Nut
Italian Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian nut recipes.
Raw Nut Cheese Veggie Pizza
Chef Darlene shows us how to prepare the delicious Raw Nut Cheese Veggie Pizza. Check out the video of how this recipe was prepared. The nut and cheese topping is well blended to serve as a topping to the pizza base. - 80.5224
Noodles With Nut Sauce
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the pasta according to package directions until tender but do not overcook.
2. Drain and return the pasta in the pot.
3. In a frying pan over medium heat, sautÃ© the broccoli rabe, oil, garlic, basil, and... - 48.0361
Cheese Ravioli With Nut Sauce
1. In a pan, bring salted water to boil; add ravioli and cook for about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, over medium temperature, melt 2 teaspoons butter.
3. Add garlic and cook until golden on all sides, then remove and discard garlic.
4. Add... - 45.6915
Pasta With Nut And Raisin Sauce
Cook spaghetti according to package directions until just tender.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat olive oil until hot.
Add walnuts, pignoli, garlic and oregano.
Cook until pig-noli are light brown, about 3 minutes.
Cook over low heat for 2... - 43.6828
Cheese-nut Patties With Italian Sauce
Combine the cheese, pecans, eggs, bread crumbs and onion in a bowl; mix well.
Shape into patties.
Brown in canola oil in a skillet over medium heat, turning once.
Place in a single layer in a baking dish.
Saute the bell pepper and mushrooms in the butter in a... - 43.5178
Drop Nut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sift flour with salt into a large mixing bowl.
3. Beat egg whites with egg yolks to a thick mixture. Gradually add brown sugar and beat thoroughly.
4. Blend in vanilla, nuts, oil, and flour.
5. Using a... - 42.9227
Pignoli Nut Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl add beaten egg and milk.
3) Add other ingredients and combine thoroughly.
4) Use an oiled casserole to pour the mixture.
5) Place inside oven and bake for an hour.
6) Serve the loaf with... - 42.129
Date And Nut Malt Loaf
1. Sift the flours and salt into a large bowl, then tip in the wheat flakes that are caught in the sieve. Stir in the sugar and yeast.
2. Put the butter or margarine in a small pan with the treacle and malt extract. Stir over a low heat until melted. Leave to... - 41.2469
Fruit And Nut Cheese Log
1) Take a mixer bowl and blend together both fruit flavored and Swiss cheese.
2) Add Southern Comfort and 1 tablespoon parsley to the cheese mixture and beat until smooth.
3) Add the chopped almonds and blend again.
4) Now, take the mold mixture and... - 39.6149
Nut Free Pesto
1)Pound the garlic clove and add a pinch of salt in a mortar and pestle until it becomes a smooth paste.
2)Add the Basil leaves, few tablespoons at a time, pound well and mix into the coarse paste.
3)When the Basil Mix becomes thick and dry, drizzle... - 39.5424
Fruit And Nut Salad
Mix together the grapefruit, oranges and pineapple in a bowl and chill.
Toss the apples in lemon juice to prevent browning and add to other fruit with the olives.
Wash the lettuce, place the leaves on a serving dish and spoon the fruit mixture on... - 38.7073
Cheese And Nut Sauce
1) In a food processor or blender, process the nuts, bread crumbs, basil, salt and pepper into a coarse paste.
2) Stir in the crushed garlic and olive oil, and mix well.
3) In a bowl, transfer the nut mixture and stir in the Parmesan and Ricotta... - 38.0894
Fruit N Nut Florentines
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Grease 2 cookie sheets.
2. Combine the butter, sugar, heavy cream and honey in a small saucepan. Heat the mixture slowly over low heat, stirring constantly, until bubbly. Remove the saucepan from the heat.
3. Toss the... - 37.6513
1. In a bowl, cream butter or margarine with brown sugar till light and fluffy and beat an egg yolk into it; add in flour and tir well
2. Make marble sized balls with with this mixture using your pals, dip each of it into the egg whites and roll in the... - 35.7247
Fruit N Nut Salad
In a large bowl, combine the apples, oranges, raisins, cherries and pecans.
Combine mayonnaise, sugar and lemon juice; mix well.
Add to fruit mixture and stir to coat.
Just before serving, stir in bananas - 34.3053
Prune Nut Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Snip the prunes in small pieces with a scissors. Cover with boiling water and set aside.
3. Mix together the whole wheat flour, white flour, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
4. Beat the egg with the oil and... - 34.0842
Mocha Nut Tortoni
Beat whites until almost stiff; gradually add 1/4 cup of sugar.
Beat until stiff.
Whip cream with remaining 1/4 cup sugar and instant coffee.
Add egg yolks, slightly beaten, and vanilla.
Mix with egg whites.
Fold in chocolate.
Freeze in paper... - 33.2239
Fettuccine With Ricotta Nut Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Spread the walnuts and pinenuts in a roasting pan or pie plate and toast in oven for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Be sure not to overtoast or you will have a burnt taste. Put the nuts in a blender or a food processor... - 32.2247
Nut Cookies (dolce Di Noci)
Cream together butter or margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Ad d eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add vanilla and mix well.
Stir in sifted flour and nuts.
Shape into small rolls the size of a finger and place on a greased cookie... - 30.3241
Popcorn Nut Munchies
Pour the oil into a large, heavy skillet with tight-fitting lid; sprinkle the popping corn into the oil.
Heat slowly, shaking skillet gently as soon as corn begins to pop, and continuing until popping stops.
Pour popped corn into large... - 29.7199
Parsley And Nut Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a small heavy skillet and saute the onions until tender but not browned. Add the garlic and nuts and cook for 1 minute longer.
2. Put the onion mixture in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Add the cheese, parsley, and... - 26.8882
Italian Nut Recipes By Category