- » Italian Mould Cake
Italian Mould Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian mould cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian mould cake recipes.
Lemon Delights ( Delizie Al Limone ) - Italian
The lemon delights (delizie al limone) are delicious mini sponge cakes filled and topped with a smooth lemon custard, a traditional recipe of the Amalfi coast... you'll fall in love with them! - 131.597
Italian Cream Cake
Looking for a cake recipe to make for your dear one for a special occasion? Watch Melanie showing how to make Italian Cream Cake with a full and a half cake and respective frosting. Thoughtful, interesting and delicious! - 107.547
According to an Italian common saying, when it's Carnival time every prank goes... so, prepare with Sonia this soft and joyful multi-color cake, which will make both adults and kids gasp in amazement! - 137.13
Italian Rum Baba
An easy dessert which is syrupy, and as sweet as sugar! This dessert is not to be missed! Watch this video and you wouldn't regret not wanting to make this! - 113.208
Sicilian Orange Cake
Sicilian Orange Cake a italian delicy. The sugar cane syrup and orange zest gives the Sicilian Orange Cake a prefect taste. - 46.5852
1. In a bowl add amaretto and coffee and soak the sponge biscuits in it.
2. Whip the cream and a tablespoon of sugar using hand blender.
3. Beat remaining sugar with egg yolks until it becomes creamy.
4. Spoon the mascarpone little by little.
5. Stir... - 40.3889
The Sicilian cassata is a rich and colorful dessert: it takes some time, but the end result is a masterpiece of Italian cuisine! - 137.975
Pragyana Cheese Cake
1 TAKE A HEAVY BOTTOM PAN , BOIL MILK IN HIGH FLAME , BY THE TIME MIX 2 EGG YOLK WITH HALF THE SUGAR AND BEAT TILL PALE .
2 NOW ADD THE EGG SOLUTION TO THE MILK AND MAKE CUSTARD IN LOW FLAME , DO NOT ALLOW TO BOIL ADD SALT COOK UNTIL THE CUSTARD COATS THE... - 43.1556
Polenta Tuna Cake
If you like mixing ingredients from two cuisines in your cake, this one is for you! Polenta tuna cake uses ingredients from Italian and Asian cuisine to make a simple, cheap and fast dish. What is more this dish can be made ahead of time and stored in a... - 121.81
1. Whip the cream with the 25 g / 1 oz sugar until thick. Fold in the hazelnuts, cherries and chocolate. Chill.
2. Mix together the brandy and liqueur.
3. Line the bottom and sides of a 900 ml/1 1/2 pint capacity round deep mould with three of the cake... - 33.3642
1. Beat ricotta and sugar together until light and fluffy. Divide mixture in half. Fold pistachios and fruit through one half of mixture. Mix cinnamon, chocolate and Amaretto into other half. Cover and set aside.
2. Line base and sides of a 20cm/8in bowl or... - 36.914