- » Italian Milk
Italian Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Italian Milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Italian Milk recipes.
Milk And Honey Panna Cotta With Vanilla Blackberries
This is one of those desserts that everybody loves and is amazingly impressive for any occasion but is incredibly easy to prepare. The Panna Cotta is smooth and creamy, sweetened with honey and topped with Vanilla Blackberries. So if you are not a chocolate... - 136.524
Italian Nutella Christmas Cake
Nutella is a nutritious energizing low fat ingredient and here is a recipe which exudes its flavor to the fullest. Check out Debi and Gabriele making Christmas cake using nutella as the key flavor along with hazelnuts, chocolate and other ingredients. Great... - 112.098
How To Make Panna Cotta
Here is a dessert from Italy you are surely going to love! Fruity Panna cotta, meaning cooked cream, is served chilled topped with fruits and berries. It is usually made in flavors of vanilla and strawberry and is made for large gatherings. - 108.997
How about having a multipurpose flavorful and creamy dressing to use with almost any dish, here is a recipe that can do just that. Check out Caitlin making Creamy Italian dressing using buttermilk and sour cream along with other flavors. Great with roasted... - 107.559
Pizza With Caramelized Onion And Fig Topping
Pizza can be made with any choiceful toppings and here is a recipe to make one. Check out chef Mike making pizza with flavored caramelized onion and fig topping. Great when had with wine! - 105.263
How To Make Ricotta Cheese
Easy cheesy...that's what this video is all about. A quick process to make ricotta cheese at home. It is more healthy and absolutely free from preservatives unlike the variety of ricotta cheese available in the market. Make it real quick and store it for... - 98.1655
Caesar Style Panzanella
To make the dressing: In a food processor or blender, combine the yogurt, buttermilk, Parmesan, lemon juice, eggs, vinegar, soy sauce, and mustard.
Process until smooth.
To make the salad: Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Add the corn, cover, and remove... - 45.3232
1. Lightly grease a baking sheet and line it with baking or greaseproof paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F
3. On a lightly flour work surface, roll the Puff Paste into a long strip of about 16 inches of 1/4 inch thickness.
4. Cut... - 44.7014
Italian Bread Sticks
1. Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a baking sheet with butter.
3. In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt; keep aside.
4. Add Crisco and using a pastry cutter, cut until the mixture is crumbly.
5. Gradually add... - 43.8842
Make a custard by beating together the eggs and sugar and pouring on the warmed milk.
Stir in the cakecrumbs.
Mix together the dates, raisins, peel and nutmeg.
Peel, core and slice the apples thinly.
Put the apple slices at the bottom of a well-buttered... - 41.1381
Pork Loin Braised In Milk
Pork Loin Braised In Milk has a fine taste. Pork Loin Braised In Milk gets its taste pork meat mixed with cream and cheese. Pork Loin Braised In Milk is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 41.126
Florentine Pork Cooked In Milk
Trim excess fat from meat.
Rub with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
Brown on all sides in butter.
Cover tightly and simmer over low heat for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Gravy will be thick and creamy and golden-brown.
At serving time, place pork on hot serving... - 40.6452
Heat milk with a sprinkling of salt and pepper.
Stir in the semolina and bring to the boil, stirring.
Cook gently for 3 minutes until thickened.
Remove from heat and add 1 1/2 oz.grated cheese and 1 oz.butter.
Beat in the egg.
Stir over low heat, without... - 39.8071
1) In a saucepan measure the coffee.
2) Stir in boiling water and boil slowly.
3) Remove from heat, cover with lid and permeate for 15 minutes.
4) In a bowl place muslin cloth and strain the coffee.
5) Mix sugar and stir well.
6) Cook and let chill for... - 39.6797
1. In a medium size saucepan add single cream and vanilla pod. Heat till it reaches boiling point.
2. In another bowl add sugar and egg yolks. Blend well.
3. Use a wire balloon whisk to beat the eggs for 5 minutes. Beat till it turns thick enough or... - 39.3938
Basic White Milk Sauce
1. In a large bowl, place the butter.
2. Place the bowl in the microwave and run it for 30-40 seconds at High to melt.
3. Stir in the flour, salt and pepper to the melted butter.
4. Next, gradually add milk stirring until smooth.
5. Place the bowl... - 38.3359
Carrots Cooked In Milk
Milk and carrot…..wat a helathy mix of ingredients! This recipe of carrots cooked in milk is a highly nutritious recipe and you can indulge in eating without keeping a tab on the intake. Kids would also love it! - 38.0195
White Sauce For Pasta
1) Take a medium size heavy saucepan and heat milk in it until it just begins to bubble around the edges. Remove from heat and set aside.
2) Take another medium size heavy saucepan and stir together butter and oil in it.
3) Add flour after butter... - 37.8624
Add salt and butter to milk and bring to a hard boil over low to medium heat.
Add noodles and cook, covered for 5 minutes.
Uncover and continue cooking until tender.
If noodles dry while cooking, add a little milk or butter.
If too creamy, remove cover... - 37.4556
Coffee Ice Cream
1. Beat sugar and egg yolks.
2. Heat lemon peel and single cream.
3. Remove the peel and prepare the custard.
4. Mix the espresso coffee and double cream.
5. Strain. Refrigerate.
6. Serve coffee ice cream chilled. - 34.0185
To make gelato base, in a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine milk, sugar, vanilla bean (if using extract, add later, as directed), and lemon peel.
Stir over medium heat just until sugar is dissolved.
Place egg yolks in a bowl.
Gradually whisk in 1 cup of the warm... - 33.6908
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the 1 cup milk, water, and cornmeal.
Cover with a lid.
Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
Whisk and microwave on high, covered, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the cornmeal is cooked.
Whisk in the maple syrup.
Serve with the milk... - 33.1961
Fettuccine Alfredo With Skimmed Milk
1. To prepare yogurt cheese, set medium strainer lined with coffee filter over medium bowl. Place yogurt in lined strainer; cover and refrigerate until 1/2 cup yogurt cheese remains, about 5 hours. Discard drained liquid.
2. Spray medium nonstick skillet with... - 32.5204
Pork Braised In Milk
1. Heat butter and oil in a large saucepan. When butter is foaming, add pork and brown on all sides.
2. Add milk, pepper to taste and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until pork is cooked. Brush pork occasionally... - 31.9003
Little Italian Pizzas
Slit dry ingredients into basin, rub in butter.
Add milk nearly all at once, keeping a little back to be used only if dough seems too dry.
Knead lightly on floured board and roll out thinly.
Cut into squares or rounds, place on oiled tray.
Brush dough... - 31.5599
1) Into a heavy stainless-steel or enameled saucepan, pour the milk.
2) To this, stir in the white vinegar or lemon juice.
3) Over very low heat, simmer the milk to 200° F. By now, there would be fine beads around the edges of the milk.
4) Now, remove... - 31.2002
Pork Braised In Milk And White Wine Vinegar
1. Trim excess fat from pork. Rub surface with olive oil, rosemary, pepper, and garlic. Marinate at least 2 hours at room temperature or 8 hours in refrigerator.
2. In a nonreactive Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook, turning... - 30.0657
Caffe En Forchetta
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Combine all ingredients except grated chocolate in medium bowl. Whisk until instant coffee has dissolved and mixture is foamy. Pour into 6 individual custard cups. Place cups in 13x9-inch baking pan. Fill pan with hot water... - 27.6138
Place toast in a hot shallow soup bowl, pour in milk, sprinkle lightly, if you like, with brown sugar and nutmeg, and serve.
About 300 calories per serving if made with buttered toast (without brown sugar topping). - 23.6547