- » Italian Meatballs Sauce
Italian Meatballs Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian meatballs sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian meatballs sauce recipes.
Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
This is one of my favorite dishes and one that my kids always request. The secret is to brown the meatballs in olive oil and let them finish cooking in the sauce. Make the sauce first and when the meatballs are browned just add them to the sauce along with... - 136.303
Spaghetti (pasta) Sauce And Meatballs
Alright meat eaters, here comes another great recipe for you guys- Italian Spaghetti with Meatballs and Sausage. This is a family recipe and it has the touch of traditional Italian cooking in it. View this recipe and cook it up this weekend to impress your... - 132.306
Italian Spaghetti Sauce With Meatballs Sausage And Beef
Here is an incredible video that shares an excellent recipe for spaghetti sauce with meatballs, sausage and beef. Take a look at this outstanding video and prepare this simple versatile sauce at home. Enjoy this super delicious sauce on pastas, polenta and... - 115.665
Italian Pasta Sauce With Meatballs
Looking for a pasta sauce that will leave the guests licking their fingers? Well-made pasta sauce, especially meatball sauce, is probably one of the best ways to brighten anyone's day. Watch the video to know how to make amazingly delicious pasta sauce at... - 82.9403
Meatballs In Spaghetti Sauce
Place onion and bacon in 2-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring after half the time.
Stir in remaining ingredients except meatballs.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 10 to 15 minutes, or... - 48.2585
Pasta With Mexican Chicken Meatballs In Jalapeno N' Tomato Sauce
Put all the ingredients for the meatballs in a mixing bowl.
With your hands, squeeze the ingredients together until thoroughly blended.
Remove the broiler tray and spray it lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Preheat the broiler without the tray.
With a... - 45.01
Italian Meatballs And Sauce For Spaghetti
Mix first 8 ingredients and shape into meatballs.
Spray flat baking dish or pan with Pam and place meatballs in pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Meanwhile prepare sauce.
In large heavy pot, brown onion in oil.
Add minced... - 44.9556
Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) In a small skillet, over moderate heat, heat oil and sauté garlic and celery in it for about 5 minutes until softened and lightly browned.
3) Let cool slightly after taking off the... - 44.9094
Low-fat Low-salt Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
1) In a large skillet, bring a mixture of sauce ingredients to a boil and uncover and simmer gently for 5-10 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
2) Mix the ingredients for meatball and figure them into 1-inch balls.
3) Put the balls at once into the... - 43.3166
Meatballs In Mushroom Sauce
1) Combine together the beef, pork, rice, onion, egg, 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, allspice and milk in a large bowl.
2) Mix well and shape the mixture into balls, each the size of a golf ball.
3) Combine together the soup, 1/4... - 42.0781
Italian Meatballs In Spaghetti Sauce
I had a fascination for this Italian Meatballs In Spaghetti Sauce from when I was small. Make the best use of this Italian Meatballs In Spaghetti Sauce recipe.Njoy! - 40.8669
Italian Meatballs And Sauce
Combine meat, egg, 1 teaspoon basil, 1 teaspoon oregano, 1 teaspoon parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt and 1/2 cup water.
Chop 1 medium onion fine; add to meat mixture.
Add bread crumbs; mix well.
Shape into balls.
Chop 1... - 38.8038
Spaghetti And Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
1. Cook spaghetti, drain.
2. Combine the spaghetti-sauce mix, tomato sauce, water and oil in a large skillet; simmer 15 minutes.
3. Mix the ground beef lightly with onion, parsley, egg, bread stuffing mix, salt and marjoram until well blended; shape into 24... - 38.5983
Classic Tomato Sauce With Meatballs
1. Mix the beef with the eggs, bread crumbs, parsley, Parmesan cheese, 2 teaspoons basil, salt and pepper in a large bowl, just until blended. Shape the beef mixture into small meatballs, about 1 inch in diameter.
2. Heat the oil in a large kettle or... - 36.1551
Meatballs In Caper Sauce
1. In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs and milk. Let stand 5 minutes to soften bread. Add ground chuck, salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons capers, and egg. Mix with your hands or a wooden spoon to blend well. Form into 1-inch meatballs. Dust lightly with flour.
2.... - 31.9333
Meatballs With Wine Sauce
Mix ground beef with remaining ingredients except flour and form into about 16 meatballs.
Dust with flour. - 28.9579
Rhu's Spaghetti And Meatballs With Marinara Sauce
1. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the onion, mushrooms, bell pepper, andgarlic,- saute 5 minutes or until tender. Add the remaining ingredients,- bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 28.5488
Healthy Choice Italian Meatballs In Spaghetti Sauce
Mix beef, bread crumbs, onion, cheese, seasoning, salt, pepper and egg whites in large bowl just until combined.
Form into meatballs (each about 1 1/2 inches in diameter).
Heat spaghetti sauce in large saucepan over low heat to a simmer.
Drop meatballs into... - 27.8211
Italian Meatballs Sauce Recipes By Category
Italian Meatballs Sauce Dish: