- » Italian Meatball
Italian Meatball Recipes
Italian Meatball is a popular variation to the normal meatball variety and is normally made from ground beef, bread crumbs, cheese and spices. The meatballs used for preparing Italian meatballs can be pre-made and ... More »
Smoked Gouda Stuffed Meatballs
Meatballs are great appetizers for a dinner party. And, when come with a tastefully prepared smoked gouda cheese stuffing, they get an elegant touch! Watch this video and learn how you can make this easy recipe! - 136.647
Spaghetti (pasta) Sauce And Meatballs
Alright meat eaters, here comes another great recipe for you guys- Italian Spaghetti with Meatballs and Sausage. This is a family recipe and it has the touch of traditional Italian cooking in it. View this recipe and cook it up this weekend to impress your... - 132.567
Italian meatballs are the ultimate treat! They are also quite easy to make. In this video we made a huge batch for 3 meals – rigatoni and meatballs, Minestrone soup and we froze 1/3 for meatball pizza. Meatballs freeze beautifully! - 132.393
Stuffed Italian Cheese And Herb Meatballs
Meaty meatballs. This is a wonderful video of a truly Italian variety of meatball with turkey,pepperoni,olives and cheese. The inclusion of cooking cream with the herbs gives an amusing flavor. It is bound to be a hit with your friends and family when they... - 122.531
Meatballs Italian Style
If you thought that meatballs are too boring, take a look at this video recipe of Three Meat Italian Meatballs and think again. This is an age old recipe from a traditional Italian family and it has its own distinct taste and texture. Try it out to see how... - 120.829
Turkey Meatballs (with Spaghetti)
This is a low fat recipe as the Meatballs are baked and not fried. Besides The Chef shows a simple recipe to make the sauce. You can always substitute the turkey with chicken or any meat. - 117.06
You must be familiar with various types of meatball recipes, but this recipe of Italian Meatball is something rare but exceptionally delicious to try out. Mixed with parmesan cheese and oregano, it grows that special flavor to make your mouth water. Give it a... - 111.973
How To Make Meatballs
1. Soak the bread in little water.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the bread, Italian flat parsley, minced meat, egg, salt and pepper and parmigiano reggiano cheese.
3. Mix everything until well combined.
4. Make meatballs and roll it in the... - 107.879
Perfect Italian Meatballs
These meatballs stand on their own merit. They are moist, tender, full of breadth and depth of flavors. Making perfect meatballs is more complex than you think. How many times have you followed recipes from cookbooks and landed up with meatballs that are dry,... - 106.066
Homestyle Italian Meatballs
1. In a pot, add the tomato puree, tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste and water and mix well together.
2. Add in the italian seasoning, basil, parsley, oregano, garlic powder and ground black pepper and mix.
3. Once mixed, add the diced... - 103.433
Cedar Planked Meatballs
Here is an easy way to make some flavorful meatballs. This is using Nature's Choice Cedar Planks. These are by far the best planks I have ever used!!! - 102.341
Italian Style Crockpot Meatballs
Gotta love these Meatballs. I mean, what can Spaghetti do without these Meatballs, eh? This is also good as a stand alone dish. This recipe is a lazy time cooking ideal. It is pretty simple and does not involve complicated ingredients. Enjoy! - 101.02
How To Make Sausage Meatballs
Sausage meatballs are easy to make and go well with a lot of things, specifically pasta. To know how to cook perfect sausage meatballs in a matter of few minutes, watch this detailed video. Not only will you know about cooking perfect meatballs but also get a... - 95.8065
How To Cook Meatballs: "cooking Like Alpha Beta Pie"
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, butter, egg, salt, pepper, chili flakes, parsley, and breadcrumb. Mix well.
2. Place a large frying pan on medium flame and heat oil in it.
3. Roll meat mixture into balls and place it in frying pan. Cook... - 90.5253
Italian Meatball Marinara
It's time to show the Gourmet Dude some love. He sure knows how to make some excellent Super Bowl dishes, like this one here. The Italian Meatball Marinara is so ideal, if you have some friends over for Super Bowl. It is not that difficult and you will not... - 88.0498
Demaria Kitchen Preparing Lamb Balls Part One
Lamb meatballs are very tasty meatballs which you can make for any kind of party. It is the perfect blend of lamb with cheese and bread crumbs. Just check out the recipe right away. - 71.6924
Italian Meat Ball Stew
Combine beef with bread crumbs, eggs, milk, cheese, salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
Form into 2-inch balls.
Drop carrots in bottom of slow-cooking pot.
Arrange meat balls over carrots.
Combine tomato paste with water, bouillon, oregano, seasoned salt, and... - 46.5043
In a large bowl, combine beef, bread crumbs, egg, onion, salt, basil, oregano, thyme, pepper, the 1/3 cup cheese, and 1/4 cup of the spaghetti sauce; blend well.
Shape mixture into sixteen 1 1/2 inch meatballs.
In a 10 inch glass or ceramic pie plate, place 4... - 45.8464
Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) In a small skillet, over moderate heat, heat oil and sauté garlic and celery in it for about 5 minutes until softened and lightly browned.
3) Let cool slightly after taking off the... - 45.125
Italian Meat Ball Dinner
1) In a mixing bowl, add in the ground meat, breadcrumbs and 1/4 cup cheese.
2) Into the blender, add in the milk, onion, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon oregano and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Blend for 4 seconds.
3) Add the sauce to the meat mixture. Mix... - 44.0665
Italian Treasure Meatballs
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Take a small bowl, add green onions, beef, egg white, rice bran, basil, capers, parsley, marjoram and tomato sauce.
3. Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
4. Take a patty. Add a leveled tablespoon full meat... - 43.1673
Italian Soup With Meat Balls
Pour chicken cube-stock in a saucepan.
Add all the rest of the ingredients except lettuce & cook for 10 min.
Wash & shred lettuce.
Make up Meat Balls : Mix together all the ingredients.
Chill this mixture in the fridge.
Using wet hands, roll the... - 43.029
Italian Meatballs For Spaghetti
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
2. Shape the mixture into about 20 meatballs, roughly 3.5 cm in diameter.
3. In a shallow dish, arrange the meatballs.
4. Place in the microwave and cook for 3 ½ -4 ½ minutes at High, and the 4-8... - 42.5957
Italian Meatball Dinner
In medium mixing bowl, combine beef, egg, bread crumbs, onion and salt.
Shape into 12 meatballs, about 1 1/2 inches each.
Place meatballs in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 6 to 7 minutes, or until meatballs are firm and no longer... - 42.3533
Low-fat Low-salt Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
1) In a large skillet, bring a mixture of sauce ingredients to a boil and uncover and simmer gently for 5-10 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
2) Mix the ingredients for meatball and figure them into 1-inch balls.
3) Put the balls at once into the... - 41.8722
Microwaved Italian Meatballs
Combine beef, sausage, bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, green onion, egg, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Form into 2-inch balls.
Arrange in a ring on microwave roasting rack.
Cook on 80, 7 minutes.
Turn meatballs over.
Cook on 80, 3... - 40.9055
Italian Meatball Casserole
1. In a bowl, mix together the beef, veal, garlic salt, pepper and milk and shape into one inch meatballs; broil them under the broiler
2. Cut the eggplan into cubes of one inch dimensions
3. In an ovenproof casserole combine all the ingredients except... - 39.8296
Saucy Italian Meatballs
Spaghetti Sauce: Cook 3/4 cup chopped onion and 1 clove garlic, minced, in 3 tablespoons hot salad oil till tender but not brown.
Stir in two 16-ounce cans tomatoes, cut up, two 6-ouncc cans (1 1/3 cups) tomato paste, 2 cups water, 1 1/2 teaspoons dried... - 39.7557
Italian Meat Balls
Soak bread in 1/2 cup water 2 to 3 minutes.
Add eggs and mix well.
Combine with next 6 ingredients; mix well.
With wet hands, form into small balls (about 24).
Brown slowly, 20 to 25 minutes, in the hot oil.
Cook in sauce. - 39.5388
Italian Meatballs And Sauce
Combine meat, egg, 1 teaspoon basil, 1 teaspoon oregano, 1 teaspoon parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt and 1/2 cup water.
Chop 1 medium onion fine; add to meat mixture.
Add bread crumbs; mix well.
Shape into balls.
Chop 1... - 39.0167
Italian Meat Patties
Be sure all the fat is trimmed from the meat, then have it ground or do it yourself.
Soak the bread in the milk, drain and mash smooth.
Mix together the meat, bread, lemon rind, parsley, salt, pepper and egg white.
Sprinkle the flour onto a board and form... - 38.4296
Italian Meatball Stew
1) In a large bowl, add the beef with bread crumbs, eggs, milk, cheese, salt, pepper and garlic; mix well and shape into 2" balls, place in bottom of the slow cooker.
2) In a bowl, mix the tomato paste, broth, seasoned salt, oregano and basil,... - 37.9252
Italian Meatball Hoagie Braids
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Using a nonstick cooking spray, coat 2 cookie sheets.
3. Using your hands, split the dough into 8 rectangles; keep on sprayed cookie sheets. Tightly press to seal.
4. Down center of each rectangle, keep 4... - 36.8632
Italian Meatball Subs
1. Spray large nonstick saucepan with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Add onion and 2 teaspoons garlic. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Add tomatoes with juice, bay leaves, 2 teaspoons basil, 1 teaspoon oregano, 1/2 teaspoon... - 36.7015
Italian Meat Balls
Mix together first 9 ingredients and make into small balls.
Brown in fat.
In saucepan, mix together oil, tomato paste, water, onion and sugar.
When sauce has come to a boil, add pinch of soda.
Add browned meat balls.
Simmer one hour. - 35.7964
Italian Meat Ball Ragout
1. Mix ground beef lightly with egg, bread crumbs, parsley and 1 teaspoon of the salt until well-blended; shape into 24 balls.
2. Brown, half at a time, in hot oil in a large frying pan; remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
3. Stir onion and garlic into... - 35.3607
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind meat, bread, and parsley into large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients except oil and stir well to mix.
Shape meat mixture into balls.
Heat oil in a skillet, add meatballs, and brown on all sides.
Use as directed. - 33.9634
1. Combine all ingredients, except canned tomatoes and last 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, in a medium mixing bowl. Shape into 24 1 1/4-inch meatballs. Arrange meatballs in a 10-inch round baking dish. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for... - 33.8042
1. Combine sauce ingredients in large skillet, bring to a boil and simmer gently, uncovered for 5-10 minutes to blend flavors.
2. Combine meatball ingredients and shape each into 1 inch balls.
3. Place immediately into simmering sauce.
4. Cover partially and... - 33.0462
Quick Microwaved Italian Meatballs
Combine all ingredients and shape into 1 1/2-inch meatballs
Arrange in 12x8-inch dish.
Cook at MEDIUM-HIGH 1 1/2 to 8 1/2 minutes; drain.
Let stand, 3 minutes - 32.2542
Italian Sausage Meatballs
This particular recipe is a very savory and meaty dish that you can eat alone or with pasta...either way it's delicious! *For the spicy lovers, you can sprinkle some ground cayenne pepper on top of the meatballs for an extra kick of flavor!* - 30.9451
Italian Non Meat Balls
Mix well in a large bowl,mashed tofu,beaten eggs fresh bread crumbs,italian seasoning, oregano, garlic powder, grated cheese, onion flakes, pepper, nutmeg,bouillon,onion salt,and basil Form into 1" balls. Brown the balls in oil. - 27.7288
Italian Oven Fried Meatballs
1. In a large bowl, beat egg with a fork to blend. Squeeze sausages from casings into bowl; discard casings. Add beef, bread crumbs, broth, and green onions. Mix well with your hands.
2. Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls. Set balls slightly apart in a... - 25.8174
Italian Meatball Sandwich
Thoroughly mix together the ground meat and the onion soup mix.
Shape into 1 1/2" meatballs.
Brown meatballs in a lightly greased skillet.
Pour spaghetti sauce over meatballs; cover pan and simmer for 30 minutes. - 23.2329
Italian Meatball Recipes By Category