Italian Meat Sauce
- » Italian Meat Sauce Homemade
Italian Meat Sauce Homemade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian meat sauce homemade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian meat sauce homemade recipes.
Homemade Meat Sauce
1) In a large skillet, heat oil. Add in the onions and garlic and saute till they soften.
2) Add in the beef and sausage. Brown on all sides.
3) Retain 2 tablespoons of fat in the skillet and drain off the rest.
4) Into the skillet, add in tomatoes,... - 42.0134
Homemade Lasagna With Meat Sauce
What could make for a more stick-to-your-ribs dinner fare than delicious lasagna served with homemade meat sauce? To help make your dinnertime all the more special, Sarah presents an easy to make lasagna and meat sauce recipe. Easy, effortless and sumptuous,... - 121.57
Homemade Spaghetti With Tasty Meat Sauce
A quick and easy spaghetti dish needs to be on your menu when you are looking for a super quick summertime delight. Discover how to make the perfect spaghetti with homemade meat sauce with a little help from Betty. It's so good and a little low on fats that... - 107.068
Italian Meat Loaves
These Italian Meat Loaves are one of the tastiest meat loaves that I've tasted in my life till now ! Pork loaves seasoned with garlic and cheese with ketchup spread over and garnished with cheese and Italian seasoning make a delicious meal. Let your tongue... - 41.1699
1) In a large kettle, add in the olive oil, vegetable oil, butter or margarine and lard.
2) Add in the chuck or round along with the sausage, a few pieces at a time. Once browned, remove them onto a paper towel.
3) Add in the onion, garlic and carrots... - 41.144
Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
1. Have water boiling, with 3 teaspoons of salt added. Put the spaghetti in the water, dropping it in end first so that it softens as it enters the water and remains whole. Boil about 8-12 minutes; drain, rinse in hot water, and drain again.
2. Brown the beef... - 30.96
Italian Rib Spaghetti Sauce
Heat some oil in heavy dutch oven and brown ribs thoroughly.
Add garlic, cinnamon, nutmeg and pepper while browning.
Brown slowly for 1/2 hour (this extracts goodie from the marrow).
Meanwhile, saute vegetables in a bit of oil.
Add them to the meat when the... - 35.4675
Homemade Meat Sauce
1. Saute onion and garlic in oil until soft in a large skillet; brown beef and sausage in same skillet. Pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat.
2. Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, stirring frequently, 45... - 34.8407
Italian Spaghetti Sauce
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
Add the onion and garlic and cook until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the beef, veal, and sausage.
Brown well, stirring occasionally.
Combine in a large heavy saucepan or sauce-pot the remaining ingredients... - 39.035
Italian Beef In Tomato Sauce
Trim fat from meat; place in roasting pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 1 hour.
Spoon off fat.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
Cover; bake 2 hours more or until tender.
Thicken sauce if desired. - 31.9333
Home-made Marinara Sauce
Yes, there are plenty of great marinara sauces on the market, but why buy a manufactured brand when making one yourself is so easy! So that is the point of this video from Chefuality. Watch and learn how to make the marinara sauce! - 111.001
Best Homemade Sauce
1. Heat olive and vegetable oils, butter or margarine and lard in a large kettle. Brown round and sausage a few pieces at a time in kettle; remove as pieces brown with a spoon; reserve.
2. Saute carrot, onion and garlic in same kettle until very soft; stir in... - 32.733
Homemade Tomato Sauce
A quick and easy homemade tomato sauce can create splendor to your dinner table. Whatever dish you cook, add this special homemade tomato sauce as a side dish and just watch the expressions of your family members or guests. They might even go more for the... - 148.76
Spaghetti With Homemade Turkey Sausage
In a bowl, combine turkey, fennel seed, water, salt and pepper.
Crumble into bite-size pieces; cook in a skillet over medium heat until no pink remains.
Add spaghetti sauce and heat through. - 28.8813
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat and add olive oil. When the oil is hot, add garlic and saute until golden, or about 2 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients except pasta water or chicken stock and parsley. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and... - 30.644
Homemade Bolognese Penne Pasta
You will be surprised to see how by adding a big dollop of Bolognese sauce to your regular penne pasta, you can transform a dish from plain simple to something sumptuous. A hearty and delicious dish, Sarah shows how to whomp up this dinnertime favorite using... - 91.7142
Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
In a large casserole dish cook the onion and garlic in the butter for 3-5 minutes on HIGH.
Add the meat; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes on MEDIUM.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook for 20-25 minutes on MEDIUM, stirring twice during... - 42.1957
Italian Tomato Sauce
Chop 4 slices bacon and saute until crisp in a frying pan over medium heat.
Drain and discard all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Add 1 medium-sized onion (chopped) to pan and cook until limp.
Add 1 clove garlic (minced or mashedl and 1 can (1 lb.
12 oz.)... - 25.6602
Low Calorie Meat Lasagna
1. Combine the onion, celery, garlic and water in a medium-size skillet. Cook for 10 minutes, or until water evaporates and the vegetables are tender; push to one side.
2. Shape ground beef into a thick patty in same pan; brown 5 minutes on each side; break... - 39.1978
Baked Italian Chicken
Pound chicken breasts.
Coat with flour; dip into eggs.
Combine bread crumbs and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese; pat onto both sides of chicken.
Brush oil onto a foil-lined 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan; place chicken in pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20... - 40.8129
Chicken Cacciatore With Italian Style Tomatoes
Chicken Cacciatori is a Italian cuisine. Chicken Cacciatori is eaten over pasta or rice. The red wine flavored chicken gives the Chicken Cacciatori a wonderful taste. Must try this chicken recipe. - 40.3996
Homemade Beef And Spinach Lasagna
My brother hit me up this last week and said to me "why don't you make a lasagna!" He was right because everyone loves lasagna! It is one of my favorite comfort foods and I just love an easy lasagna recipe! So this week I am making my beef and spinach... - 113.027
Best Ever Homemade Pizza
1) Preheat the oven at 450 F for about 10 minutes.
2) In a skillet combine chopped tomatoes, green peppers, chopped onions, bay leaves, salt, sugar, dried whole oregano and pepper and cook for about an hour on low heat till the mixture... - 45.9136
Homemade Tiny Ravioli
1) Sieve flour and salt onto a wooden board. Create a depression in the centre. Into the hollow, add oil, eggs and water. Knead the ingredients together into a stiff dough.
2) Without adding any more dough, knead for about 10 minutes till it... - 44.1326
In a mood to have some tasty lasagna then do try out this recipe. The Chef shows this amazing recipe. It's simply delicious and if you have invited friends over then this is great to serve. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 112.33
Homemade Pepperoni Pizza - Part 2 - Cooking
This is part 2 of a 2 part video series. In this video you will see how the final pizza looks like. It is mush easier to prepare a pizza at home using this recipe. Try it out. - 80.4497
Spinach Lasagna(e) With Homemade Ragu
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a pan add in the beef and pork, break with spoon and cook for few minutes.
3. Add in celery, onion, and carrot. Stir in and cover the pan, cook for few minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper... - 0
Let's Make Homemade Frozen Pizza!
Tired of cooking. Try these frozen pizza. This video shows quick and easy way to prepare these pizza with just about the right topping of your choice. An ideal option for a lazy dinner, this is quiet healthy and filling. This can actually even be a good meal... - 111.852
Home Made Gnocchi With Rib Sauce Recipe - Delicious Italian Cooking
I have always wanted to try making my own gnocchi. I've seen a few recipes, but this one comes from an Italian family, so my bet is that it's the best one I've seen yet. This is by far one of the best Italian recipes come from the Aimless Cook's kitchen.... - 103.828
High Fiber Pizza Crust With Healthy Mince Meat Pasta Topping
My search for a perfect and 100% whole wheat pizza crust ended today! So instead of the 0-benefit all-purpose flour, here is a fiber rich pizza crust. And guess what, the topping is also just as healthy as any meat lover would want it to be – extra lean... - 0
1. In a food processor, mince the garlic.
2. Add onions and parsley to the chopper bowl and finely chop. Remove this mixture into a bowl.
3. Coarsely chop the pepper. Remove on a plate
4. Coarsely chop the tomatoes. Remove into a bowl
5.... - 46.0701
Ground Beef Pasta Sauce
Easy and delicious.
This recipe was given to me with layered casserole directions.
I have adapted it for fast stove-top preparations.
You need 2 pots.
In one pot, boil water and cook pasta following directions on package; drain.
In other pot, brown ground... - 35.569
Homemade Baked Penne Rigate
Whether it is potlucks, family meals, or social gatherings, something as zesty, simple and sumptuous as a pasta fare can warm up your gut like nothing else. Betty cooks up an awesomely mouthwatering pasta dish that is a surefire family favorite. Rich,... - 107.393
Steamed Lobster On Homemade Fettuccine
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Jonathan Cartwright of the White Barn Inn in Kennebunk Beach Maine makes a Steamed Lobster on a bed of homemade Fettuccine. - 35.4874
Easy Homemade Jambalaya
This one-pot New Orleans favorite is something which you shouldn't miss. Very easy to prepare, 'jambalaya' translates itself into a mix of rice and whatever meat is on hand. Ryan Karcher uses chicken to fix a quick jambalaya. Requires not more than an hour to... - 123.688
Chunky Spaghetti Sauce
Brown sausage in a large saucepan; drain.
Add green peppers, onion and garlic; cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano and basil; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes. - 27.2927
Meat Loaf With Mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine tomato juice and bread. Let stand 10 minutes to soften bread. Add beef, onion, celery, eggs, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix with your hands or a wooden spoon to blend well.
2. On a piece of wax paper set on a... - 29.8978