Italian Meat Sauce
- » Italian Meat Sauce Homemade
Italian Meat Sauce Homemade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian meat sauce homemade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian meat sauce homemade recipes.
Homemade Meat Sauce
1) In a large skillet, heat oil. Add in the onions and garlic and saute till they soften.
2) Add in the beef and sausage. Brown on all sides.
3) Retain 2 tablespoons of fat in the skillet and drain off the rest.
4) Into the skillet, add in tomatoes,... - 44.0694
Homemade Lasagna With Meat Sauce
What could make for a more stick-to-your-ribs dinner fare than delicious lasagna served with homemade meat sauce? To help make your dinnertime all the more special, Sarah presents an easy to make lasagna and meat sauce recipe. Easy, effortless and sumptuous,... - 124.214
Homemade Spaghetti With Tasty Meat Sauce
A quick and easy spaghetti dish needs to be on your menu when you are looking for a super quick summertime delight. Discover how to make the perfect spaghetti with homemade meat sauce with a little help from Betty. It's so good and a little low on fats that... - 103.757
1) In a large kettle, add in the olive oil, vegetable oil, butter or margarine and lard.
2) Add in the chuck or round along with the sausage, a few pieces at a time. Once browned, remove them onto a paper towel.
3) Add in the onion, garlic and carrots... - 42.6866
Italian Meat Loaves
These Italian Meat Loaves are one of the tastiest meat loaves that I've tasted in my life till now ! Pork loaves seasoned with garlic and cheese with ketchup spread over and garnished with cheese and Italian seasoning make a delicious meal. Let your tongue... - 43.713
Italian Rib Spaghetti Sauce
Heat some oil in heavy dutch oven and brown ribs thoroughly.
Add garlic, cinnamon, nutmeg and pepper while browning.
Brown slowly for 1/2 hour (this extracts goodie from the marrow).
Meanwhile, saute vegetables in a bit of oil.
Add them to the meat when the... - 36.9343
Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
1. Have water boiling, with 3 teaspoons of salt added. Put the spaghetti in the water, dropping it in end first so that it softens as it enters the water and remains whole. Boil about 8-12 minutes; drain, rinse in hot water, and drain again.
2. Brown the beef... - 33.1371
Homemade Meat Sauce
1. Saute onion and garlic in oil until soft in a large skillet; brown beef and sausage in same skillet. Pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat.
2. Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, stirring frequently, 45... - 36.1449
Homemade Bolognese Penne Pasta
You will be surprised to see how by adding a big dollop of Bolognese sauce to your regular penne pasta, you can transform a dish from plain simple to something sumptuous. A hearty and delicious dish, Sarah shows how to whomp up this dinnertime favorite using... - 90.1786
Italian Spaghetti Sauce
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
Add the onion and garlic and cook until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the beef, veal, and sausage.
Brown well, stirring occasionally.
Combine in a large heavy saucepan or sauce-pot the remaining ingredients... - 40.4048
Italian Beef In Tomato Sauce
Trim fat from meat; place in roasting pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 1 hour.
Spoon off fat.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
Cover; bake 2 hours more or until tender.
Thicken sauce if desired. - 32.9614
Homemade Tomato Sauce
A quick and easy homemade tomato sauce can create splendor to your dinner table. Whatever dish you cook, add this special homemade tomato sauce as a side dish and just watch the expressions of your family members or guests. They might even go more for the... - 119.491
Home-made Marinara Sauce
Yes, there are plenty of great marinara sauces on the market, but why buy a manufactured brand when making one yourself is so easy! So that is the point of this video from Chefuality. Watch and learn how to make the marinara sauce! - 109.728
Best Homemade Sauce
1. Heat olive and vegetable oils, butter or margarine and lard in a large kettle. Brown round and sausage a few pieces at a time in kettle; remove as pieces brown with a spoon; reserve.
2. Saute carrot, onion and garlic in same kettle until very soft; stir in... - 32.9311
Italian Tomato Sauce
Chop 4 slices bacon and saute until crisp in a frying pan over medium heat.
Drain and discard all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Add 1 medium-sized onion (chopped) to pan and cook until limp.
Add 1 clove garlic (minced or mashedl and 1 can (1 lb.
12 oz.)... - 26.748
Chicken Cacciatore With Italian Style Tomatoes
Chicken Cacciatori is a Italian cuisine. Chicken Cacciatori is eaten over pasta or rice. The red wine flavored chicken gives the Chicken Cacciatori a wonderful taste. Must try this chicken recipe. - 42.2861
Low Calorie Meat Lasagna
1. Combine the onion, celery, garlic and water in a medium-size skillet. Cook for 10 minutes, or until water evaporates and the vegetables are tender; push to one side.
2. Shape ground beef into a thick patty in same pan; brown 5 minutes on each side; break... - 40.8491
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat and add olive oil. When the oil is hot, add garlic and saute until golden, or about 2 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients except pasta water or chicken stock and parsley. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and... - 33.0657
Homemade Pepperoni Pizza - Part 2 - Cooking
This is part 2 of a 2 part video series. In this video you will see how the final pizza looks like. It is mush easier to prepare a pizza at home using this recipe. Try it out. - 78.8314
1. Combine sauce ingredients in large skillet, bring to a boil and simmer gently, uncovered for 5-10 minutes to blend flavors.
2. Combine meatball ingredients and shape each into 1 inch balls.
3. Place immediately into simmering sauce.
4. Cover partially and... - 32.8333
Baked Italian Chicken
Pound chicken breasts.
Coat with flour; dip into eggs.
Combine bread crumbs and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese; pat onto both sides of chicken.
Brush oil onto a foil-lined 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan; place chicken in pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20... - 43.1743
Pre-heat the oven.to 350°F.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the burgers on both sides, about 5 minutes in total.
Then remove them from the pan and put to one side.
Saute the onion and garlic in the hot oil until tender, then add the tomatoes, oregano... - 35.8509
Manicotti Alla Bolognese
1. Cook the manicotti noodles in a kettle, as label directs. Drain; cool in a large bowl of cold water.
2. Shape meat-loaf mixture into a large patty in large skillet; brown for 5 minutes on each side; break into small pieces, then remove with a slotted spoon... - 41.583
Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
This is one of my favorite dishes and one that my kids always request. The secret is to brown the meatballs in olive oil and let them finish cooking in the sauce. Make the sauce first and when the meatballs are browned just add them to the sauce along with... - 136.303
1. In a food processor, mince the garlic.
2. Add onions and parsley to the chopper bowl and finely chop. Remove this mixture into a bowl.
3. Coarsely chop the pepper. Remove on a plate
4. Coarsely chop the tomatoes. Remove into a bowl
5.... - 46.0187
Home Made Gnocchi With Rib Sauce Recipe - Delicious Italian Cooking
I have always wanted to try making my own gnocchi. I've seen a few recipes, but this one comes from an Italian family, so my bet is that it's the best one I've seen yet. This is by far one of the best Italian recipes come from the Aimless Cook's kitchen.... - 76.5193
Spaghetti With Beef And Tomato Sauce
Looking for a great Spaghetti with Beef and Tomato Sauce recipe? Here’s one specially crafted for you. Watch the chef prepare this fabulous dish now. This dish is sure going to win all the hearts across your dining table. - 62.2019
Homemade Baked Penne Rigate
Whether it is potlucks, family meals, or social gatherings, something as zesty, simple and sumptuous as a pasta fare can warm up your gut like nothing else. Betty cooks up an awesomely mouthwatering pasta dish that is a surefire family favorite. Rich,... - 104.14
Best Ever Homemade Pizza
1) Preheat the oven at 450 F for about 10 minutes.
2) In a skillet combine chopped tomatoes, green peppers, chopped onions, bay leaves, salt, sugar, dried whole oregano and pepper and cook for about an hour on low heat till the mixture... - 44.2135
Homemade Tiny Ravioli
1) Sieve flour and salt onto a wooden board. Create a depression in the centre. Into the hollow, add oil, eggs and water. Knead the ingredients together into a stiff dough.
2) Without adding any more dough, knead for about 10 minutes till it... - 43.6565
In a mood to have some tasty lasagna then do try out this recipe. The Chef shows this amazing recipe. It's simply delicious and if you have invited friends over then this is great to serve. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 112.366
Homemade Beef And Spinach Lasagna
My brother hit me up this last week and said to me "why don't you make a lasagna!" He was right because everyone loves lasagna! It is one of my favorite comfort foods and I just love an easy lasagna recipe! So this week I am making my beef and spinach... - 109.368
Steamed Lobster On Homemade Fettuccine
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Jonathan Cartwright of the White Barn Inn in Kennebunk Beach Maine makes a Steamed Lobster on a bed of homemade Fettuccine. - 105.84
Spinach Lasagna(e) With Homemade Ragu
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a pan add in the beef and pork, break with spoon and cook for few minutes.
3. Add in celery, onion, and carrot. Stir in and cover the pan, cook for few minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper... - 0
Let's Make Homemade Frozen Pizza!
Tired of cooking. Try these frozen pizza. This video shows quick and easy way to prepare these pizza with just about the right topping of your choice. An ideal option for a lazy dinner, this is quiet healthy and filling. This can actually even be a good meal... - 120.25
1. Cook zucchini in boiling salted water in a large skillet 10 minutes; lift out carefully; drain pan. Scoop out insides and mash; drain well. Place shells in a shallow pan.
2. Peel casings from sausages; break up meat; saute in same pan for 5 minutes. Stir... - 25.8006
Meat Loaf With Mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine tomato juice and bread. Let stand 10 minutes to soften bread. Add beef, onion, celery, eggs, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix with your hands or a wooden spoon to blend well.
2. On a piece of wax paper set on a... - 31.4886
High Fiber Pizza Crust With Healthy Mince Meat Pasta Topping
My search for a perfect and 100% whole wheat pizza crust ended today! So instead of the 0-benefit all-purpose flour, here is a fiber rich pizza crust. And guess what, the topping is also just as healthy as any meat lover would want it to be – extra lean... - 0
Easy Homemade Jambalaya
This one-pot New Orleans favorite is something which you shouldn't miss. Very easy to prepare, 'jambalaya' translates itself into a mix of rice and whatever meat is on hand. Ryan Karcher uses chicken to fix a quick jambalaya. Requires not more than an hour to... - 122.159
Classic Italian Lasagna
This is one of those simple classics that everyone loves. I usually serve it with a garden salad, and french bread. Watch how to make homemade lasagna from scratch bubbling with melted cheeses, it is easier than you think with a simple meat sauce that's... - 0
Classic Italian Baked Lasagna
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a shallow baking dish with olive oil, salad oil, butter or margarine.
2. Arrange strips of lasagna across the baking dish. Let the ends extend over opposite sides of the dish.
3. Form sausage meat into tiny balls... - 31.805
Italian Style Chicken Stir Fry
HEAT oil in large skillet over high heat.
Add chicken, bell pepper and onion; cook, stirring constantly, 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Add cooking sauce and olives; heat through.
CUT pitas in half; stuff mixture into pockets. - 31.2427
Add the onion and garlic to hot oil in a large deep skillet and cook until onion is soft.
Add the ground meat, separate it into small pieces, and cook until lightly browned.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, water, and a mixture of salt, pepper, and... - 32.2935
Sylvie's Awesome Organic Spaghetti Sauce
This is a very easy recipe to create. Basically you have your organic hamburger meat, add all of the organic vegetables that you desire to it, with your favorite natural tomato sauce. Place it in the oven and voila! - 45.5592
Stuffed Chicken Breasts Italian
If the butcher has not flattened the breasts, place them between 2 sheets of wax paper and pound them to an even thickness of about 1/4 inch, using a meat pounder, side of a cleaver or chefs knife, or the heel of your hand.
Working with the smooth side of the... - 43.5503
Perfect Italian Meatballs
These meatballs stand on their own merit. They are moist, tender, full of breadth and depth of flavors. Making perfect meatballs is more complex than you think. How many times have you followed recipes from cookbooks and landed up with meatballs that are dry,... - 105.844
Wegmans Spicy Chicken Meatballs & Sauce
Save this one for the weekend, and have fun! Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson uses chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to help turn up the heat in this homemade sauce. It simmers to perfection while you get the meatballs rolling. This recipe is always a... - 134.307
Tortellini In Tomato Sauce
Put the meat in a saucepan and fry for 5 minutes, stirring frequently to break up the meat.
Add the Tomato and Onion Cook-in-Sauce, bring it to the boil and lower the heat.
Cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile cook the... - 40.0363
Boned Rolled Lamb With Pesto
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Trim excess fat from lamb. Open lamb with cut side up. Smear pesto over meat. Sprinkle bread crumbs over pesto. Roll up lamb and tie securely with kitchen string at 2-inch intervals. Place in open roasting pan.
2. Roast lamb at 450°... - 18.0569
Chicken Rollantini With Pesto
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cut pocket in each chicken breast. Roll a piece of ham around each piece of mozzarella. Smear inside of chicken pocket with 1 1/2 teaspoons pesto. Place ham and cheese roll in pocket and press together.
2. Dredge chicken in flour;... - 26.5224
Beef-rice Balls In Sour Cream Sauce
Mix the first 7 ingredients together, and form into 40 small balls.
Roll in 1/3 cup flour or bread crumbs, and fry slowly in drippings until lightly browned.
Lift out meat, and stir in 2 tablespoons flour.
Add stock slowly, and cook until smoothly... - 42.0898
Chunky Spaghetti Sauce
Brown sausage in a large saucepan; drain.
Add green peppers, onion and garlic; cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano and basil; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes. - 28.7761
Pan-Roasted Chicken has a grand taste. Pan-Roasted Chicken gets its taste from chicken flavored with white wine. Pan-Roasted Chicken is inspired by many food joints. - 42.8228
Scaloppine Of Chicken
Pound breasts between waxed paper until very thin - about double original size.
In a small bowl, beat egg with milk.
On waxed paper, combine flour, salt and pepper.
On another piece of waxed paper place breadcrumbs.
Coat chicken with flour, shaking off... - 38.8761
Turkey Croquettes has a lovely taste. Turkey Croquettes gets its taste from turkey mixed with ham and cheese topped with nutmeg. Turkey Croquettes is loved by non vegetarian food lover. - 42.0864
Meaty Pizza Sub
A great fast meal. This hearty sub and pizza combo is an exciting video. A delicious and filling mixture of ham, salami, pepperoni and cheese make a great pizza. Imagine that taste in a sub. Can it get any better??? - 99.0067
Turkey Meatball & Olive Casserole
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 2-quart round casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
COOK pasta according to package directions until al dente.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, COMBINE turkey, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, egg, onion, Worcestershire, Italian seasoning,... - 45.6789
Meatballs In Sunday Gravy: Part 1
In this episode of hot From The Kettle Johnny "Meatballs" DeCarlo, of VH1's My Big Friggin Wedding, teaches Melody Kettle and helper, Susan Dalessio-Picciallo-Horan how to make Johnny's famous, Meatballs in Sunday Gravy. - 109.612
This is a rice mold with a meatball and vegetable filling, originally from Naples, Italy. This recipe however has been tweaked a bit using Asian flavors as well. - 47.0903
Lasagne Northern Italian Style
Cook pasta in boiling salted water just till tender drain.
Rinse in cold water; drain.
For white sauce, in saucepan melt butter.
Stir in flour, white pepper, nutmeg, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add milk; cook and stir till thickened and... - 39.4299
Homemade Hamburger And Noodles
This is the Chef's easy version of Hamburger and Noodles. She shows a very simple way to make it. It looks delicious and you can always serve it with some garlic bread. - 113.134
Italian Pasta With Conch
Another classic Italian pasta with conch recipe. This is a fabulous recipe for seafood lovers that is prepared with conch meat and spaghetti pasta. The conch meat is wonderfully blended in a Italian style flavorful sauce and served over cooked spaghetti pasta. - 105.13
Grilled Sausage & Pesto Pasta
Prepare medium-hot fire in grill; grill sausage directly over fire, turning to cook and brown evenly, about 10-12 minutes.
Remove from fire and set aside.
In large shallow bowl, toss farfalle and pesto; toss to coat evenly.
Slice sausage into rounds and add... - 31.0019
Spaghetti With Meatballs
1. Mix the meat, crumbs, butter or margarine, parsley, marjoram and salt. Form into small balls 1 inch in diameter.
2. Saute lightly in the oil. Add the tomato sauce. Cover. Simmer 20 minutes.
3. Arrange the spaghetti on a hot platter. Pour the sauce and meat... - 33.0872
100% Whole Wheat Pizza With Meat Paneer Topping
So this pizza replaces our weekly indulgence in the specialty restaurant! It has 100% whole wheat crust and what’s more, since it is homemade, you can adjust the topping as per your taste requirement. - 0
Meat Filled Ravioli
1) In a saucepan, stir-fry the beef, onion, and garlic in oil over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes until light brown, then process through a meat grinder and return to the pan.
2) Place over a moderate heat, stir in the flour, and gradually mix rest of... - 46.3074
Seafood Spaghetti Sauce
Marinate the shrimp and lobster meat in the prepared dressing for 1 1/2 hours; drain thoroughly.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large saucepan.
Add the onion and Cook until tender.
Stir in the tomatoes, tarragon, saffron, salt, and pepper; simmer,... - 34.3958
Decide that toppings you want on your pizza.
If you want green pepper on your pizza, rinse it with running cold water.
Pat it dry.
Place the pepper on a cutting board.
With a paring knife, cut it lengthwise in half.
With the paring knife or your fingers,... - 42.3426
Spaghetti With Escargots
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large skillet.
Add and cook until onions are soft.
Add and allow to cook for approx 10-15 minutes, on a low heat, stirring occasionally.
Add to... - 39.2188
1. Combine rice, celery, peas, 2 cups of water and 1 teaspoon of the salt in a medium-size saucepan; bring to boiling; cover; simmer 20 minutes, or until water is absorbed and rice is tender.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan; saute chicken 1... - 38.1604
Combine flour with seasonings.
Cut meat into 6 serving pieces, and lightly coat with flour mixture.
Dip meat in egg-milk mixture, then in bread crumbs.
Brown on both sides in hot butter or margarine and oil.
Cover bottom of large shallow greased casserole or... - 38.6053
Mom S Lasagna
In a large kettle or Dutch oven, cook beef, sausage and onion until the meat is browned and onion is tender; drain.
Stir in the next 10 ingredients.
Simmer, uncovered, for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cook lasagna noodles according to package... - 45.865
Pasta Timbale With Mortadella
1. In a food processor, blend the tuna and anchovies until smooth. Add 1 cup mayonnaise and the lemon juice and process a little more. Transfer this to a large bowl.
2. Add remaining mayonnaise to tuna mixture and add some, or all of the chicken stock to... - 37.3518
Crock Pot Lasagna
Brr! When the temperature outside drops, all I want to do is cozy up with a hot bowl of soup or chili! Cold weather calls for warm dinners that can be easily made in a crock pot or slow cooker. Chili and stews are great meal options to make this time of year,... - 134.826
Turkey Meatballs (with Spaghetti)
This is a low fat recipe as the Meatballs are baked and not fried. Besides The Chef shows a simple recipe to make the sauce. You can always substitute the turkey with chicken or any meat. - 115.129
Vitello Tonnato With Tuna
A blissful dish for hot summer days.
It may be made in advance and refrigerated overnight.
Slice the cold veal fairly thinly and arrange on a large serving dish.
Combine the mayonnaise with the tuna, lemon juice and anchovies, then thin down to the... - 30.2849
Pasta With Hare Sauce
Heat butter and oil in a large saucepan, and add bacon, onion, celery, and garlic.
Cook gently, until they have changed colour slightly.
Then add dried mushrooms, thyme, seasoning, and finally, the hare.
Cook for a few minutes, then sprinkle on the... - 44.1433
Fettuccine With Chicken And Two Sauces
1. Wash the chicken and put it in a covered saucepan. (The saucepan shouldn't be much larger than the chicken.) Add the neck, gizzard, and heart. Add the celery, carrot, onion, salt, peppercorns, and dry vermouth, and cover with water. Bring to a boil, then... - 39.1217
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Remove the fat from the meat.
3) On a roasting pan, add in the meat. Transfer the pan into the oven. Bake for about 1 1/2 hours.
4) Drain off the excess fat.
5) In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine.... - 43.9626
Zucchini And Beef Napoli
1) Preheat oven to 400 deg before baking.
2) Wash zucchini and trim them by cutting off their stem and blossom ends. Ensure not to peel.
3) In a saucepan, heat oil and sautÃ© garlic and onions slowly in it until soft.
4) Stir in... - 43.6168
1. Cook ziti, drain.
2. While the noodles are cooking, make the filling: Combine ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, egg, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
3. Layer ziti, filling and Homemade Meat Sauce in 13x9x2-inch baking dish, starting and ending with meat... - 34.2704
This popover pizza is a a filling and easy homemade pizza recipe. Prepared in a pan, this pizza like dish is made without a dough but with the meat base topped with a egg and milk mix. Sprinkled with cheese, it is baked in the oven, the popover pizza is... - 47.9252
Chicken Cacciatore With Pasta
This Chicken Cacciatore is truly tempting ! Made with mushrooms and salt and pepper seasonings, this chicken stew is a rage with pasta. Try this Chicken Cacciatore and tell me if you've liked it. - 39.6042
Cook and stir meat and garlic in large skillet until meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, salt, pepper and oregano leaves.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
While meat sauce is simmering, cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
Heat oven to... - 43.5872
1. In a mixing bowl, mix meat sauce with oregano and thyme.
2. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, first pour 1/3 of the meat sauce in bottom.
3. Make layers with half of the Jack cheese, half of the cottage cheese and half of the... - 43.8615
Melt butter in 2-quart saucepan; add prosciutto and cook 1 minute.
Stir in cream and Meat-Mushroom Sauce.
Simmer gently 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Combine noodles, sauce and Parmesan cheese; toss well. - 31.0481
Mock Lasagne Casserole
Brown the meat; drain off fat.
Add tomato sauce, garlic salt, pepper, basil, and 1/2 cup water.
Cover; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In a 2-quart casserole layer half each macaroni, cottage cheese, shredded cheese, and meat sauce.
Bake at... - 31.6483
Round Steak Italiano With Mushrooms
Cut steak into 5 or 6 serving-size pieces.
Coat with salt, oregano, and pepper.
In slow-cooking pot, pour spaghetti sauce over meat.
Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours or until meat is tender.
Turn control to high; add onions.
Cook on high for 10 to 15... - 36.0963
Lean And Light Lasagna
Crumble the beef into a 7" X 11" baking dish.
Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink.
Carefully drain off any accumulated fat.
Transfer the meat to a 4-cup glass measure or large bowl.
Stir in the tomato sauce, garlic,... - 43.6887
Lazy Day Lasagne
Cook noodles using package directions.
Combine oregano with spaghetti sauce.
In a greased 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 inch baking dish, alternate layers of noodles, cottage cheese, spaghetti sauce, and Mozzarella cheese slices.
Bake at 375° about 30 minutes. - 30.3509
In glass bowl crumble meat; add onion.
Micro-cook, covered, till meat is brown, 5 to 6 minutes; stir several times to break up meat.
Stir in pizza sauce, Parmesan, salt, fennel, and garlic.
Micro-cook, uncovered, till hot, about 3 minutes, stirring... - 41.4818
Heat oil in skillet.
Add garlic and meat and brown.
Sprinkle with flour, salt and pepper.
Transfer meat to 3-quart casserole.
Add tomato sauce, wine and water to skillet and heat and scrape brown crust from skillet.
Add seasonings and pour over beef in... - 40.7337
Mock Lasagne Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Cook the meat till it is brown and drain off the fat.
2) Add the garlic salt, tomato sauce, basil, pepper and water.
3) Cover and gently simmer for about 15 minutes, occasionally... - 42.3626
Brown ground meats together with onion, parsley and garlic in olive oil.
When meat has browned, drain off the fat.
Add 2 cups water, tomato paste, salt and pepper.
Simmer slowly 1 1/2 hours.
Boil noodles in salted water until tender.
You will have to stir... - 42.0204
Cut hash in 6 slices; arrange in 11x7x1 1/2inch baking dish.
Sprinkle American cheese over hash.
Combine tomato sauce, mushrooms, garlic salt, and oregano; spoon over hash.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake in moderate oven (375°) about 20 minutes or till... - 35.3533
New Way Pizza
Place rack as low as possible in the oven.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Lightly grease and flour a 15-x 10-x 1-inch jelly roll pan; set aside.
In a large skillet cook and stir beef until browned, about 5 minutes; pour off drippings.
Stir in about one-third of the... - 42.7332