- » Italian Meat Pie
Italian Meat Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian meat pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian meat pie recipes.
Italian Meat Pie
1. Heat oil, fry onions till brown, add chopped tomatoes, water and salt and pepper and for 15 minutes
2. Add this mixture to beaten egg yolks along with mutton and potatoes.
3. Lastly fold in the egg whites beaten stiff and put the mixture into an oven proof... - 32.062
You May Also Like!
Special Pastry For Meat Pies
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Combine the flour and salt, then cut in the lard until there are pea size pieces.
3) Combine the egg yolk and water together, then stir into the flour mixture, press to form a firm ball and smoothen the... - 39.6646
Florentine Meat Pie
Florentine Meat Pie is a delicious mouth-watering pie recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Florentine Meat Pie dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 47.7822
Baked Meat And Macaroni Pie
1 Preheat the oven
2 Butter a baking dish or a casserole.
3 In a pan, put in the butter, flour and milk together, to prepare the white sauce
4 Cook over medium heat, whisking until the sauce starts to bubble and thicken.
5 ... - 43.0735
Sicilian Meat Roll
1. In a bowl, mix together the first nine ingredients listed; pat this mixture out on an a sheet of aluminum foil to the dimensions 8"X10"
2. Cover it with ham, sprinkle with shredded cheese and roll it up from one rise, folding the meat mixture into a... - 41.2782
Sausage Pie has an Enormous taste. The flour and eggs gives the Sausage Pie Sole taste. - 38.0261
Italian Meat Sauce
For an Italian twist in your dishes, check out this Italian Meat Sauce. This sauce is quite easy to prepare too. Try this yummy n juicy Italian Meat Sauce with pasta. - 40.9823
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) Grease an oven dish or baking tray.
3) In a small pan, heat the white sauce or gravy.
4) In another saucepan, boil the four cups of milk with salt and pepper.
5) Stir continuously and add in the... - 42.8695
Hamburger Pie Italiano
Crumble hamburger into 1 quart casserole.
Microwave uncovered 3 minutes; stir Microwave uncovered until meat is firm, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir to break up meat finely; drain.
Stir in egg, bread crumbs, salt, Italian seasoning and pepper.
Press in bottom and up... - 43.4556
Meat Loaf Pie With Ricotta Filling
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Mix together the ground meat, oats, 1/2 cup of the tomatoes, shallots, 1 egg or 1/4 cup egg substitute, cheese, 1 teaspoon of the Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper until well-blended.
Pat half the mixture into a... - 44.5836
Italian Meat Pie Recipes By Category