- » Italian Meat
Italian Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian meat recipes.
Smoked Gouda Stuffed Meatballs
Meatballs are great appetizers for a dinner party. And, when come with a tastefully prepared smoked gouda cheese stuffing, they get an elegant touch! Watch this video and learn how you can make this easy recipe! - 136.647
Spaghetti (pasta) Sauce And Meatballs
Alright meat eaters, here comes another great recipe for you guys- Italian Spaghetti with Meatballs and Sausage. This is a family recipe and it has the touch of traditional Italian cooking in it. View this recipe and cook it up this weekend to impress your... - 132.567
Italian meatballs are the ultimate treat! They are also quite easy to make. In this video we made a huge batch for 3 meals – rigatoni and meatballs, Minestrone soup and we froze 1/3 for meatball pizza. Meatballs freeze beautifully! - 132.393
Don Vito Ribeye With A Side Of Glazed Asparagus
1. Season the rib eye steak with salt, pepper, olive oil, fresh oregano, lemon juice and 2 chopped garlic cloves.
2. Heat a skillet and place the seasoned steak on it and brown for 3-5 minutes on each side until medium rare.
3. Once it is done, place... - 131.408
Betty's Big Italian Beef Sandwich
Be it a picnic, pot luck or a girls hang-out — it seems only fitting that the food match. Betty whomps up a quick Italian style treat, but adds a little spin to the original recipe. Now, did you ever think that you can put together a mouthwatering,... - 127.138
Veal Piccata makes a surprisingly simple and wonderfully elegant dish to serve when you have company. This Veal Piccata is a special recipe made with pounded meat, sautéed and served with a sauce containing butter, lemon and spices. Did you know that Piccata... - 126.291
1. Using a knife, cut any extra fat from the tenderloin.
2. Wrap it with clean saran and pop in refrigerator until it slightly hardens.
3. In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice. Taste and add more... - 125.844
Pepperoncini Italian Roast Beef
Savory, fall-apart beef roast makes the BEST sandwiches! Jo Ann & Vickie share a sure-fire, winning recipe your family will love. Oh, and it's a slow-cooker recipes too! How great is that? - 125.305
Beef Carpaccio With Apple And Arugula Salad
1. Season the filet mignon on all sides with salt and pepper.
2. In a hot pan, add a teaspoon of olive oil and sear the beef on all sides.
3. Once brown, remove from the pan and wrap in a plastic wrap and put in the freezer for 2 hours. Remove and... - 125.171
Hot Sicilian Sausage
Have you ever thought of preparing sausage at home? This video is going to teach you the proper way to build up sausages. Chef adds hot spices to make the sausage tastes spicy, however you can add your choice of spices, too. Just make sure, you have the right... - 124.696
Stuffed Italian Cheese And Herb Meatballs
Meaty meatballs. This is a wonderful video of a truly Italian variety of meatball with turkey,pepperoni,olives and cheese. The inclusion of cooking cream with the herbs gives an amusing flavor. It is bound to be a hit with your friends and family when they... - 122.531
Breaded Veal Cutlet - Italian
Sonia shows us how to prepare the most classic Milanese dish: the breaded veal cutlet. The true Milanese veal cutlet is at least 1 ¼ inches thick and is cooked with the bone! - 120.869
Italian Pot Roast
This braised beef dish may not be a child's play to make, but then it's well worth the effort. If you are hunting for a traditional pot roast recipe, then you have landed in the right page. This video recipe details a step-by-step instruction on how to make... - 120.863
Meatballs Italian Style
If you thought that meatballs are too boring, take a look at this video recipe of Three Meat Italian Meatballs and think again. This is an age old recipe from a traditional Italian family and it has its own distinct taste and texture. Try it out to see how... - 120.829
Hailing from Italy, this classic dish consists of a seasoned and floured veal ESCALOPE that is quickly sautéed and served with a sauce made from the pan drippings, lemon juice, capers and chopped parsley. Chicken is also sometimes prepared in this manner. - 117.924
Turkey Meatballs (with Spaghetti)
This is a low fat recipe as the Meatballs are baked and not fried. Besides The Chef shows a simple recipe to make the sauce. You can always substitute the turkey with chicken or any meat. - 117.06
Another quick summer recipe from Deborah: the swordfish carpaccio with green mustard sauce, a refined main course to be served cold. - 116.964
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson teaches you a traditional Italian dish with ground beef, raisins, and toasted pine nut stuffing. - 116.148
You must be familiar with various types of meatball recipes, but this recipe of Italian Meatball is something rare but exceptionally delicious to try out. Mixed with parmesan cheese and oregano, it grows that special flavor to make your mouth water. Give it a... - 111.973
Here’s a quick dinner for anytime. It’s absolutely delicious and is easy to cook. - 109.657
How To Make Meatballs
1. Soak the bread in little water.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the bread, Italian flat parsley, minced meat, egg, salt and pepper and parmigiano reggiano cheese.
3. Mix everything until well combined.
4. Make meatballs and roll it in the... - 107.879
Grilled Panini Burgers
Discover this hidden gem of a National Park - Theodore Roosevelt - in North Dakota's Badlands with RV Cooking Show host Evanne Schmarder. After a full day exploring she'll show you how to make grilled "not-your-average-backyard" panini burgers and steak fries. - 107.871
Steak With Italian Green Beans
Simple tips for perfectly cooked steak and green beans in this meal plan of Italian Herb Crusted Fillet Mignon with Italian green beans and a simple tomato and olive salad. - 107.399
Italian Style Beef Tripe
1. Cut the pre cleaned beef tripe in long slice
2. In a large pot put the beef tripe and add the vinegar and water and clean the tripe 3-4 times following the same process.
3. Once done fill the pot with 500 ml of water and cook it for 15-20... - 107.139
Perfect Italian Meatballs
These meatballs stand on their own merit. They are moist, tender, full of breadth and depth of flavors. Making perfect meatballs is more complex than you think. How many times have you followed recipes from cookbooks and landed up with meatballs that are dry,... - 106.066
Homestyle Italian Meatballs
1. In a pot, add the tomato puree, tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste and water and mix well together.
2. Add in the italian seasoning, basil, parsley, oregano, garlic powder and ground black pepper and mix.
3. Once mixed, add the diced... - 103.433
Cedar Planked Meatballs
Here is an easy way to make some flavorful meatballs. This is using Nature's Choice Cedar Planks. These are by far the best planks I have ever used!!! - 102.341
Italian Style Crockpot Meatballs
Gotta love these Meatballs. I mean, what can Spaghetti do without these Meatballs, eh? This is also good as a stand alone dish. This recipe is a lazy time cooking ideal. It is pretty simple and does not involve complicated ingredients. Enjoy! - 101.02
Summer Beef Carpaccio
The summer is out and without the heat or the fire a dish can be made! All you need is some roast beef! Check out this video to get this summer beef carpaccio done! - 99.522
Italian Style Sausage Hoagies
Looking for a heart-warming Italian treat? Then these sausage hoagies surely won't disappoint. Betty whomps up this delectable sausage delight that can be prepared in minutes with a handful of tasty ingredients. So what are you waiting for? Stream the video... - 99.3671
How To Make Sausage Meatballs
Sausage meatballs are easy to make and go well with a lot of things, specifically pasta. To know how to cook perfect sausage meatballs in a matter of few minutes, watch this detailed video. Not only will you know about cooking perfect meatballs but also get a... - 95.8065
New Year's Pork With Beans And Greens
Beans and Greens are a popular New Year’s dish in the south. They say that they are symbolic of a prosperous new year. Here is Chef John’s Italian version of pork and beans with greens. He substitutes the usual black-eyed peas and collard greens with... - 93.5395
How To Cook Meatballs: "cooking Like Alpha Beta Pie"
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, butter, egg, salt, pepper, chili flakes, parsley, and breadcrumb. Mix well.
2. Place a large frying pan on medium flame and heat oil in it.
3. Roll meat mixture into balls and place it in frying pan. Cook... - 90.5253
Cotoletta Alla Milanese
1. In a bowl crack the eggs add salt and beat the eggs until fluffy.
2. Dip the steak meat in eggs and coat the steak with breadcrumbs, continue until all the steak meat is over.
3. Preheat the frying pan, pour oil and pan fry the steak meat until done... - 89.0204
Italian Meatball Marinara
It's time to show the Gourmet Dude some love. He sure knows how to make some excellent Super Bowl dishes, like this one here. The Italian Meatball Marinara is so ideal, if you have some friends over for Super Bowl. It is not that difficult and you will not... - 88.0498
Italian Sausage And Turkey Chili
Italian sausage and turkey chili recipe is simply a real life fairy tale as you can see in this video. Its hearty flavors and the combination of meats will lure you for sure. Watch this video and you will always remember this story and the chili. - 85.9014
Grilled Bacon Wrapped Italian Sausage
Grilled Bacon Wrapped Italian Sausage AKA Moink Balls is a twisted recipe. Take a look at this video to see the details of this recipe. You can easily surprise your guests with this rustic recipe. So fire up that grill this weekend! - 85.5294
Braciole (italian-style Rolled Round Steak)
Think Braciole is a difficult dish that is best savored in eateries? Then watch this video and learn to make the Italian classic in the most easy and hassle free way. You will not be disappointed! - 85.1594
Italian Sausage And Peppers
For those who are fond of sausages, here is a delicious Italian style sausage and peppers recipe. This is a super simple recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. The dish here is made with sweet Italian pork sausages, red peppers and onions. The... - 81.5755
Saltimbocca Italiano is a classic Italian delicacy and is a must try for all the meat lovers. Watch this step by step video to learn how you too can prepare this wine infused dish in your own kitchen. You will love it for sure. - 79.1383
Demaria Kitchen Preparing Lamb Balls Part One
Lamb meatballs are very tasty meatballs which you can make for any kind of party. It is the perfect blend of lamb with cheese and bread crumbs. Just check out the recipe right away. - 71.6924
Italian Steak Sandwiches
A quick bite sure is welcome anytime. These Italian steak sandwiches promises a great treat for your taste bites. A wonderful way to energise on the run. Enjoy!! - 50.2991
Italian Meat Sauce
1. Slice the sausage links into ¼ inch thick portions.
2. Take a 12 inch skillet and put sausage, ground beef, onion and garlic in it.
3. Cook the ingredients on medium high flame till the time onion gets soft and the beef changes its... - 47.767
Italian Veal And Rice
Preheat 10-inch browning dish at High for 5 minutes.
Quickly add olive oil and veal.
Stir until sizzling stops.
Stir in peppers, mushrooms, onion, garlic and Italian seasoning.
Microwave at High for 6 to 10 minutes, or just until vegetables are tender,... - 47.5459
Scaloppine With Artichokes And Lemon Sauce
1) From the scaloppini, trim away the fat, if any, and then coat them in seasoned flour.
2) In a heavy bottomed pan, heat the butter over medium heat. Saute the prepared scaloppini for some minutes till they are golden brown. Turn... - 47.1789
1)Heat a heavy skillet, melt the fat.
2)Brown the steak on two sides and remove it from the pan.
3)Put in mushrooms, onions and green pepper in the drippings in the skillet.
4)Sauté for 5 minutes.
5)Blend chili sauce, water, salt, pepper, garlic salt,... - 47.1338
Veal Roast Italiano
1) Using a sharp knife, trim off fat from the meat
2) Into a kettle or dutch oven, cook the meat till evenly browned
3) Add in the tomatoes, garlic, salt and the bouquet garni
4) Let the meat come to a gentle boil, and then reduce the flame to simmer... - 46.8446
1. Make deep incisions along the length of the veal with a sharp knife.
2. In each piece insert a 1-inch piece of anchovy and a sliver of garlic.
3. In a large saucepan,blanch the veal by covering it with cold water and boiling it... - 46.8241
Italian Meat Ball Stew
Combine beef with bread crumbs, eggs, milk, cheese, salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
Form into 2-inch balls.
Drop carrots in bottom of slow-cooking pot.
Arrange meat balls over carrots.
Combine tomato paste with water, bouillon, oregano, seasoned salt, and... - 46.5043
Tyrolean Veal Scallopini
1 Place a slice of ham on each slice of veal.
2 Spread 1 teaspoon of mustard on each ham slice and sprinkle with thyme.
3 Place 1/2 cheese slice over each and roll up and fasten with wooden pick.
4 In a shallow dish, beat an egg with oregano... - 46.1399
Scaloppine Al Limone
1. In a dish, season the escalopes of veal with salt and pepper.
2. Dip them in flour. Shake away the excess flour.
3. In a heavy frying pan melt 1 oz. of butter with the 2 1/2 tablespoons of oil in it, over a moderate heat. Let foam subside.
4. Add... - 46.0881
Italian Sausage Hero
Heat oil in skillet and saute green pepper and onion about 10 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Stir in red peppers.
Cook sausages about 20 minutes in skillet until browned and well done.
Drain on paper toweling.
Cut bread in half length wise and spread with... - 46.0353
Italian Beef Sandwiches
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees to roast the beef.
2) Stir together the rosemary, pepper, garlic and oregano in a small bowl and run the mixture all over the roast’s surfaces.
3) In a shallow roasting pan, put the roast on the... - 46.0093
In a large bowl, combine beef, bread crumbs, egg, onion, salt, basil, oregano, thyme, pepper, the 1/3 cup cheese, and 1/4 cup of the spaghetti sauce; blend well.
Shape mixture into sixteen 1 1/2 inch meatballs.
In a 10 inch glass or ceramic pie plate, place 4... - 45.8464
Wipe meat well.
Pound onion, garlic, bacon, cheese and parsley together until paste is formed.
Spread on meat and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
Roll tightly and tie in shape with white string.
Heat olive oil in deep skillet and saute meat on all... - 45.7326
Italian Rice Salad With Veal
1) In a pot, add veal, celery stalks, 1/2 cup olive oil, garlic, anchovies, pickle, tuna, white wine, garlic, and seasonings to taste and allow to simmer for 3 hours till meat is tender.
2) Cool and remove meat.
3) Puree the remaining mix and season... - 45.6847
Veal Scaloppine Using Tagliatelle Verdi
Pound the meat thoroughly with meat pounder.
Cut in serving pieces.
Combine flour and seasonings; coat meat in mixture.
Brown in hot fat.
Place in 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
Add water to mushroom liquid to make 1 cup; heat to... - 45.6493
Pork Italian Style
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 475 F.
3) In the bottom of the soaked Romertopf, add the sliced ham in one layer. Then, continue to add the meat in layers, alternating with mushroom and tomato, finishing with... - 45.6449
Rolled Veal Italian Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together except the cheese and mushrooms.
3) On a 24 x 12-inch wax paper, shape the meat mixture into a 20 x 9-inch rectangle, about 1/2 inch thick.
4)... - 45.614
Italian Braised Beef
1. Pre heat an oven at 170°C (340°F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine onion, garlic, wine, 3 tablespoons oil, tomato puree, vinegar, thyme, salt and pepper. Mix well and add beef.
3. Mix well to coat evenly and cling wrap.... - 45.6122
Italian Pot Roast
Italian Pot Roast is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 45.4553
Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) In a small skillet, over moderate heat, heat oil and sauté garlic and celery in it for about 5 minutes until softened and lightly browned.
3) Let cool slightly after taking off the... - 45.125
Italian Pot Roast
Brown meat slowly on all sides in hot vegetable oil.
Remove meat and lower heat.
Add garlic and next 8 seasonings.
Simmer about 5 minutes being careful not to burn.
Mix tomato paste with water and pour over meat.
Bring to a full boil.
Lower heat... - 45.1043
Italian Beef And Vegetable Soup
1. Prepare a 1-quart reseal-able food-grade storage bag.
2. To the bag, add flour, salt and pepper and mix well
3. Add the beef to the bag; seal it and shake well till the beef is evenly coated with the mix.
4. In a separate 3-quart... - 45.0256
Italian Sausage Lasagne
1 Preheat the oven to 375F.
2 In 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat.
3 Add in the sausage, onion and garlic, and saute turning, until lightly browned.
4 Using a slotted spoon, remove the sausage.
5 Add sugar, 1... - 44.9633
Veal piccata is a skileet cooked meal prepared with veal cutlets and vegetables. Prepared in a sauce cooked with lemon and capers with dry white wine and paprika for the heat, the veal piccata is a simple yet falvorful dish. - 44.9059
Italian Veal Olives
1) Beat the veal escalopes between two greaseproof paper sheets very thinly.
2) In a bowl, combine the cheese, cream, salt, freshly ground black pepper to taste and basil, if used together.
3) Spread the mixture over the veal escalopes,... - 44.7729
Italian Steak And Pasta
The italian beef steak with pasta is made with flavorful basil and rich tomatoes. Served with mostacciollini or penne pasta, the beef steak is further flavored with cheese, onions and garlic. Served hot, this is a filling and hearty recipe. - 44.7721
1 In a bowl, mix flour, salt, and pepper.
2 Roll the veal lightly in the mixture to coat.
3 In medium skillet, heat Crisco.
4 Brown the meat slowly in it.
5 Remove meat from the skillet.
6 Add in onion and cook until tender but not brown.
7... - 44.7237
Beef Roll Italian Style
This Beef Roll Italian Style is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious beef recipe, Beef Roll is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 44.7233
Sprinkle veal with salt and pepper on both sides; dust lightly with flour.
Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet.
Add veal; brown on both sides.
Remove veal from skillet.
Add garlic and mushrooms to pan; cook one minute.
Return veal to pan.
Add lemon... - 44.6675
Veal Scaloppine With Mushroom And Peppers
I tried the Veal Scallopine this weekend and was thorougly bowled over by its taste and feel ! Good for a sumptuous meal, the Veal Scallopine can be easily prepared in a short time. Try it out yourself! - 44.6219
Garofaloto Italian Pot Roast
1) In a large non-stick pan heat the oil and brown beef.
2) Put the beef in slow cooker.
3) Press the whole cloves in the top of the beef and dredge with pepper.
4) Dig holes in the beef and spoon olive oil in the holes.
5) In a bowl,... - 44.5657
Italian Meat Sauce
In large skillet, combine onion, meat, and garlic; brown lightly.
Pour off excess fat from meat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer, uncovered, 3 hours or till sauce is thick.
Remove bay leaf.
Serve over Italian Green Noodles or hot... - 44.4895
Italian Style Pot Roast
Trim excess fat from meat.
In a 3-quart casserole stir together next 8 ingredients; add the meat.
Place in microwave oven.
Cover roast and cook at HIGH for 5 minutes.
Cook at MEDIUM or COOK POWER 5 (50%) for 50 minutes.
Turn roast over; add carrots, potatoes,... - 44.468
Beef Pinwheels Italian
Combine all ingredients except cheese.
Pat on wax paper into 12-inch squares; sprinkle with cheese, patting down a little.
Roll meat into a roll.
Cut into 12 slices.
Broil 12 to 15 minutes 6 inches from heat source, turning... - 44.4572
Italian Beef Salad
1) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the vinegar, oil, onion, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, and crushed red pepper together.
2) Cover the jar tightly and shake to blend the marinade thoroughly.
3) In a shallow dish, place the beef and pour over... - 44.4562
Pat salt and pepper into veal.
In a skillet melt butter, then add veal to brown.
Pour over veal and ignite.
Remove veal from skillet and keep warm.
Pour Chicken Stock, Chablis, and sherry into skillet.
Simmer until liquid reduces... - 44.3944
Enjoy this rightfully made and delicious Italian Steak - an awesome treat to serve for any occasion. Let your guests bite in to this Italian Steak and envy your culinary skills. - 44.389
Italian Sausage And Pork Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
2. Heat oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat.
3. Brown the pork and sausages well then remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside
4. Add the onion and celery to drippings in the pan... - 44.2658
Italian Sausage,pepper And Tomato Salad
The italian sausage with pepper and tomato salad is a flavorful and lively salad made with mild cooked sausage with bell peppers and tomato. Served on alettuce leaf with fresh basil and olives along with feta cheese, this italian sausage and tomato salad is a... - 44.2255
Italian Pork Skilfeet
This italian pork skillet is a simple meal made with pork tenderloin and vegetables. Cooked with eggplant and summer squash with red pepper and italian seasoning, the italian pork skillet is a comfort meal for your family on any night of the week. - 44.1997
Italian Meat Ball Dinner
1) In a mixing bowl, add in the ground meat, breadcrumbs and 1/4 cup cheese.
2) Into the blender, add in the milk, onion, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon oregano and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Blend for 4 seconds.
3) Add the sauce to the meat mixture. Mix... - 44.0665
Italian Meat Loaves
These Italian Meat Loaves are one of the tastiest meat loaves that I've tasted in my life till now ! Pork loaves seasoned with garlic and cheese with ketchup spread over and garnished with cheese and Italian seasoning make a delicious meal. Let your tongue... - 43.9147
Original Veal Scaloppine
Cut veal into serving pieces.
Combine salt, paprika, oil, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, nutmeg and sugar in a shallow bowl.
Stir to combine.
Dip each piece of veal into sauce and then coat well with flour.
Reserve any remaining sauce.
Brown veal in a small... - 43.8588
Italian Beef & Potato Casserole
In skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, brown meat until crumbly; drain off fat.
In slow-cooking pot, combine beef with dry sauce mix from package of scalloped potatoes, tomatoes, pizza sauce, water, salt, oregano, basil and garlic powder.
Stir in... - 43.8053
Scallopini With Brandy And Mushroom Cream Sauce
Soak wild mushrooms in warm water for 20 to 30 minutes or until softened.
Drain through cheesecloth- or paper towel-lined sieve; reserve liquid.
Rinse mushrooms; chop finely and set aside.
Dredge scallopini lightly in flour.
Season with salt and pepper to... - 43.7682
Italian Meat Recipes By Category