- » Italian Meat
Italian Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian meat recipes.
Veal Piccata makes a surprisingly simple and wonderfully elegant dish to serve when you have company. This Veal Piccata is a special recipe made with pounded meat, sautéed and served with a sauce containing butter, lemon and spices. Did you know that Piccata... - 158.905
Spaghetti (pasta) Sauce And Meatballs
Alright meat eaters, here comes another great recipe for you guys- Italian Spaghetti with Meatballs and Sausage. This is a family recipe and it has the touch of traditional Italian cooking in it. View this recipe and cook it up this weekend to impress your... - 147.84
Hot Sicilian Sausage
Have you ever thought of preparing sausage at home? This video is going to teach you the proper way to build up sausages. Chef adds hot spices to make the sausage tastes spicy, however you can add your choice of spices, too. Just make sure, you have the right... - 134.109
Breaded Veal Cutlet - Italian
Sonia shows us how to prepare the most classic Milanese dish: the breaded veal cutlet. The true Milanese veal cutlet is at least 1 ¼ inches thick and is cooked with the bone! - 133.84
Italian meatballs are the ultimate treat! They are also quite easy to make. In this video we made a huge batch for 3 meals – rigatoni and meatballs, Minestrone soup and we froze 1/3 for meatball pizza. Meatballs freeze beautifully! - 132.083
Italian Style Crockpot Meatballs
Gotta love these Meatballs. I mean, what can Spaghetti do without these Meatballs, eh? This is also good as a stand alone dish. This recipe is a lazy time cooking ideal. It is pretty simple and does not involve complicated ingredients. Enjoy! - 132.082
Meatballs Italian Style
If you thought that meatballs are too boring, take a look at this video recipe of Three Meat Italian Meatballs and think again. This is an age old recipe from a traditional Italian family and it has its own distinct taste and texture. Try it out to see how... - 129.021
Hailing from Italy, this classic dish consists of a seasoned and floured veal ESCALOPE that is quickly sautéed and served with a sauce made from the pan drippings, lemon juice, capers and chopped parsley. Chicken is also sometimes prepared in this manner. - 119.129
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson teaches you a traditional Italian dish with ground beef, raisins, and toasted pine nut stuffing. - 115.818
You must be familiar with various types of meatball recipes, but this recipe of Italian Meatball is something rare but exceptionally delicious to try out. Mixed with parmesan cheese and oregano, it grows that special flavor to make your mouth water. Give it a... - 115.086
Italian Sausage And Peppers
For those who are fond of sausages, here is a delicious Italian style sausage and peppers recipe. This is a super simple recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. The dish here is made with sweet Italian pork sausages, red peppers and onions. The... - 112.676
Here’s a quick dinner for anytime. It’s absolutely delicious and is easy to cook. - 109.3
Italian Style Beef Tripe
1. Cut the pre cleaned beef tripe in long slice
2. In a large pot put the beef tripe and add the vinegar and water and clean the tripe 3-4 times following the same process.
3. Once done fill the pot with 500 ml of water and cook it for 15-20... - 108.235
How To Make Sausage Meatballs
Sausage meatballs are easy to make and go well with a lot of things, specifically pasta. To know how to cook perfect sausage meatballs in a matter of few minutes, watch this detailed video. Not only will you know about cooking perfect meatballs but also get a... - 107.901
Betty's Big Italian Beef Sandwich
Be it a picnic, pot luck or a girls hang-out — it seems only fitting that the food match. Betty whomps up a quick Italian style treat, but adds a little spin to the original recipe. Now, did you ever think that you can put together a mouthwatering,... - 103.009
Italian Style Sausage Hoagies
Looking for a heart-warming Italian treat? Then these sausage hoagies surely won't disappoint. Betty whomps up this delectable sausage delight that can be prepared in minutes with a handful of tasty ingredients. So what are you waiting for? Stream the video... - 100.718
Beef Carpaccio With Apple And Arugula Salad
1. Season the filet mignon on all sides with salt and pepper.
2. In a hot pan, add a teaspoon of olive oil and sear the beef on all sides.
3. Once brown, remove from the pan and wrap in a plastic wrap and put in the freezer for 2 hours. Remove and... - 99.0096
Italian Pot Roast
This braised beef dish may not be a child's play to make, but then it's well worth the effort. If you are hunting for a traditional pot roast recipe, then you have landed in the right page. This video recipe details a step-by-step instruction on how to make... - 98.0926
Perfect Italian Meatballs
These meatballs stand on their own merit. They are moist, tender, full of breadth and depth of flavors. Making perfect meatballs is more complex than you think. How many times have you followed recipes from cookbooks and landed up with meatballs that are dry,... - 97.433
Homestyle Italian Meatballs
1. In a pot, add the tomato puree, tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste and water and mix well together.
2. Add in the italian seasoning, basil, parsley, oregano, garlic powder and ground black pepper and mix.
3. Once mixed, add the diced... - 95.1224
Smoked Gouda Stuffed Meatballs
Meatballs are great appetizers for a dinner party. And, when come with a tastefully prepared smoked gouda cheese stuffing, they get an elegant touch! Watch this video and learn how you can make this easy recipe! - 94.3524
Braciole (italian-style Rolled Round Steak)
Think Braciole is a difficult dish that is best savored in eateries? Then watch this video and learn to make the Italian classic in the most easy and hassle free way. You will not be disappointed! - 94.2312
New Year's Pork With Beans And Greens
Beans and Greens are a popular New Year’s dish in the south. They say that they are symbolic of a prosperous new year. Here is Chef John’s Italian version of pork and beans with greens. He substitutes the usual black-eyed peas and collard greens with... - 84.483
Saltimbocca Italiano is a classic Italian delicacy and is a must try for all the meat lovers. Watch this step by step video to learn how you too can prepare this wine infused dish in your own kitchen. You will love it for sure. - 82.1995
Italian Steak Sandwiches
A quick bite sure is welcome anytime. These Italian steak sandwiches promises a great treat for your taste bites. A wonderful way to energise on the run. Enjoy!! - 49.4223
Italian Meat Sauce
1. Slice the sausage links into ¼ inch thick portions.
2. Take a 12 inch skillet and put sausage, ground beef, onion and garlic in it.
3. Cook the ingredients on medium high flame till the time onion gets soft and the beef changes its... - 46.86
Italian Beef Sandwiches
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees to roast the beef.
2) Stir together the rosemary, pepper, garlic and oregano in a small bowl and run the mixture all over the roast’s surfaces.
3) In a shallow roasting pan, put the roast on the... - 46.8379
Italian Beef And Vegetable Soup
1. Prepare a 1-quart reseal-able food-grade storage bag.
2. To the bag, add flour, salt and pepper and mix well
3. Add the beef to the bag; seal it and shake well till the beef is evenly coated with the mix.
4. In a separate 3-quart... - 46.2574
Italian Veal Olives
1) Beat the veal escalopes between two greaseproof paper sheets very thinly.
2) In a bowl, combine the cheese, cream, salt, freshly ground black pepper to taste and basil, if used together.
3) Spread the mixture over the veal escalopes,... - 45.9401
Italian Meat Sauce
In large skillet, combine onion, meat, and garlic; brown lightly.
Pour off excess fat from meat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer, uncovered, 3 hours or till sauce is thick.
Remove bay leaf.
Serve over Italian Green Noodles or hot... - 45.6709
Pat salt and pepper into veal.
In a skillet melt butter, then add veal to brown.
Pour over veal and ignite.
Remove veal from skillet and keep warm.
Pour Chicken Stock, Chablis, and sherry into skillet.
Simmer until liquid reduces... - 45.4414
Italian Braised Lamb
1) Add dark soy sauce to thw lamb and allow it to marinate for an hour.
2) Take out the lamb dry,leaving the excess marinade.
3) Make vegetable or chicken stock.
4) Chop all vegetables very fine, almost pureed.
5) Take a heavy-bottomed... - 45.3932
Italian Sausage And Pork Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
2. Heat oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat.
3. Brown the pork and sausages well then remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside
4. Add the onion and celery to drippings in the pan... - 45.2421
Italian Saute Of Lamb
1) In a saucepan of boiling water, plunge the tomatoes for 30 seconds.
2) Immediately remove from water and peel the skin. Slice the tomatoes into quarters. Deseed and slice each tomato quarter into thin strips.
3) In a large... - 45.1297
Veal Scallopine With Wine
1. Smudge veal cutlets with flour.
2. In a large skillet, heat butter or margarine and brown a few cutlets at a time.
3. Return all cutlets to the skillet and add 1/2 cup water, lemon juice, chicken bouillon cube, and 1/8 teaspoon... - 44.472
Chicken Saltimbocca Alla Romana
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Use waxed paper to place chicken breast halves. With a meat mallet or rolling pin, flatten the breast halves.
3) Top the chicken breast halves with a slice of Swiss cheese and prosciutto.
4) Roll up the breast halves... - 44.4049
Italian Pot Roast
1. Season meat with salt, pepper and thyme.
2. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, melt bacon drippings or heat olive oil over medium high heat.
3. Add seasoned beef and sauté in fat until evenly browned.
4. Pour in half beef stock and... - 44.224
Mushroom Veal Scaloppine
1) Slice veal into serving-size pieces.
2) Coat veal pieces with flour.
3) Take a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish; melt butter or margarine in it and sauté garlic for 1 minute on High.
4) Roll meat in this butter or margarine mixture and cook... - 44.1035
Italian Lamb With Rosemary Oil
Make small incisions with a sharp knife all over the lamb fillets and insert the garlic slivers and rosemary sprigs.
Heat a griddle pan until hot, put on the fillets and cook, turning the lamb occasionally, until it is charred all over.
This will take about... - 43.7553
1. On a meat board, cut the veal into 6 serving pieces.
2. Use a Large skillet or Dutch oven.
3. Heat oil.
4. Add garlic and sauté till soft.
5. Brown the veal on both sides and remove to a plate.
6. In the same skittle, add onions... - 43.0987
Italian Meat Sauce
1.In a 2 quart glass measuring pitcher, heat onion, garlic and oil for 3-5 minutes at High in microwave oven without covering.
2.Mix the ingredients while cooking.
3.Put meat in the pitcher and stir.
4.Secure the dish with waxed paper and heat for 4-5... - 43.0226
1) In a bowl, mix the 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and flour, then coat veal cubes with the mixture.
2) In a skillet, evenly brown the coated veal cubes in the salad oil.
3) In a slow cooker, place the browned veal cubes.
4) Drain the juice... - 42.9728
Italian Meatball Casserole
1. In a bowl, mix together the beef, veal, garlic salt, pepper and milk and shape into one inch meatballs; broil them under the broiler
2. Cut the eggplan into cubes of one inch dimensions
3. In an ovenproof casserole combine all the ingredients except... - 42.968
Italian Style Pork Soup
1) Take a dutch oven and heat oil in it. Add the pork pieces along with onion and garlic. Cook till the pork turns brown in color.
2) Season the pork with salt, pepper, fennel and basil.
2) Now, add tomatoes and water. Cover tightly and simmer for... - 42.8727
Italian Treasure Meatballs
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Take a small bowl, add green onions, beef, egg white, rice bran, basil, capers, parsley, marjoram and tomato sauce.
3. Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
4. Take a patty. Add a leveled tablespoon full meat... - 42.6901
Ziti With Italian Sausage
In a skillet over medium heat, cook sausage with celery and onion until sausage is evenly browned, about 5 to 10 minutes. Drain excess grease, and set aside.
In another skillet over medium-low heat, combine tomatoes, tomato sauce, garlic powder, salt, and... - 42.5407
Place meat between 2 sheets of wax paper and pound 1/4 inch thick with smooth side of a mallet.
Cut meat into strips about 1 1/2 inches wide and 3 inches long.
Mix together flour, salt, and pepper.
Lightly dust meat with flour mixture, shaking off... - 42.1845
Italian Meat Loaves
These Italian Meat Loaves are one of the tastiest meat loaves that I've tasted in my life till now ! Pork loaves seasoned with garlic and cheese with ketchup spread over and garnished with cheese and Italian seasoning make a delicious meal. Let your tongue... - 41.1699
1. In a small bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper and paprika. Mix well and apply on veal cutlets uniformly. Keep aside.
2. In a non stick skillet, heat oil.
3. Add cutlets and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, turning once to cook on both... - 41.128
Italian Leg Of Lamb
In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well.
Pour 1/2 cup into another bowl for basting; cover and refrigerate.
Pour remaining marinade into a gallon-size resealable plastic bag; add lamb.
Seal and turn to coat.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or... - 40.9679
Italian Lamb Casserole
Saute onion and garlic in hot oil until soft.
Add lamb and brown.
Combine lamb and next 5 ingredients.
Turn into 2-quart casserole.
Top with cheese.
Bake, uncovered, in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 30 minutes.
Makes 4 servings. - 40.6873
1. Between two pieces of plastic pound veal steaks such that very thin, about 1/8-inch thick.
2. Sprinkle with lemon juice, leave for 10 minutes, then season with salt and pepper and coat lightly in flour.
3. In chafing dish over direct flame, heat... - 40.4277
Italian Meat Sauce
Italian Meat Sauce has an Ostentatious taste. The orange juice and mayonnaise gives the Italian Meat Sauce Pungent taste. - 39.9592
1)Trim any fat from scaloppine.
2) Season flour and coat scaloppine in the flour.
3) In a pan, melt butter, and saute meat over low heat for 3-4 minutes.
4) Remove meat from pan and drain any fat dripping from pan reserving one teaspoon... - 39.9366
Pork Chops Italian
1. Trim excess fat off the pork chops.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil, add trimmed fat and sear pork chops on both sides without cooking.
3. In a 13X9 -€“ inch baking dish, add uncooked rice and bake at 200 degrees centigrade for... - 39.8958
Italian Sausage With Rigatoni
1. Remove casings from sausage and break them into small pieces.
2. In a saucepan, cook the sausage well until it is browned; drain off fat.
3. Add peas, leaks and chicken broth; cook over low heat for about 5 minutes.
4. Cook pasta according to... - 39.8727
Italian Pasta Pot
1. In a large saucepan, plate the oil and heat till hot. Add the pepper and the garlic to the pan and sautÃ© on gentle heat till tender.
2. Add the soup and the water and stir well till completely combined.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix... - 39.7351
Italian Meat Sauce For Pasta
Italian Meat Sauce For Pasta is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Italian Meat Sauce For Pasta, you will always crave for some more. - 39.2738
Italian Meat Sauce
For an Italian twist in your dishes, check out this Italian Meat Sauce. This sauce is quite easy to prepare too. Try this yummy n juicy Italian Meat Sauce with pasta. - 39.181
Lauren's Italian Beef
1) In a slow cooker, add in roast, onion, cloves, seasonings and water..
2) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 10 hours.
3) Using a knife, slice the roast thinly.
4) Place the roast slices on top of the rolls and sprinkle... - 39.035
Italian Meatball Hoagie Braids
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Using a nonstick cooking spray, coat 2 cookie sheets.
3. Using your hands, split the dough into 8 rectangles; keep on sprayed cookie sheets. Tightly press to seal.
4. Down center of each rectangle, keep 4... - 38.9891
Carol's Italian Beef
1) In a slow cooker, strategically place the chuck roast.
2) Using a knife, make 4 slits in top of roast.
3) Stuff each slit with 1/2 tsp. salt, 1 garlic clove, and 1/2 tsp. cheese.
4) Pour in broth and scatter oregano.
5) Close the slow cooker with... - 38.932
Fried Veal Scaloppine
Cut the veal into small serving pieces.
Mix the flour with the salt and pepper and dust the veal.
Heat the oil in a large skillet and fry the garlic to golden brown, then remove and discard it.
Fry the veal in the oil until golden brown.
Reduce the heat and... - 38.6524
Italian Meatball Stew
1) In a large bowl, add the beef with bread crumbs, eggs, milk, cheese, salt, pepper and garlic; mix well and shape into 2" balls, place in bottom of the slow cooker.
2) In a bowl, mix the tomato paste, broth, seasoned salt, oregano and basil,... - 38.5633
Italian Pot Roast In The Microwave
1. With a large fork, prick the roast all over on both sides.
2. Place the roast in a microwave friendly cooking bag or in a casserole dish.
3. Blend together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl then pour over the roast, turing the meat to... - 38.3129
1) In a large nonstick skillet melt margarine.
2) Brown veal in skillet rapidly on both sides.
3) Transfer veal into a platter.
4) Mix bouillon, wine, water, and juice of 1 lemon half into the skillet.
5) Add veal to the pan and cook over high heat for... - 38.1692
Italian Pepper Steak
1.Take a non stick skillet; put onion, sliced pepper, tomato juice, red pepper, basil or oregano in it.
2.Let the ingredients cook on low heat without the lid on.
3.Cook until the pepper softens and the liquid boils.
4.Put the steak slices in the... - 37.9809
David Cameron's Italian Sausage Meat Pasta
David Cameron shares his favourite recipe in The Celebrity Cookbook. This cookbook has been masterminded and produced by a team of nine corporate fundraisers from leading marketing services provider Communisis, as part of The Princes Trusts’ Million Makers... - 37.205
Have butcher cut veal very thin and put thru tenderizer. (This saves having to pound the meat yourself.)
Cut veal in pieces of similar shape.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper and flour.
Saute mushrooms in small amount of olive oil.
Brown pieces of veal... - 36.9321
1. Lightly flour the veal escalopes on both side and shake off excess.
2. In a medium frying pan over moderate heat melt the butter, when the butter bubbles, add the veal escalopes and saute for about 2 minutes on each side.
3. Just... - 36.9054
Grilled Italian Sausage And Peppers
1.Cut the sausages into portions of 4.
2.Spray grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
3.Place the sausages , onions, peppers in the grill and season with pepper and salt.
4. Grill for 5 to 6 minutes.
5.Serve hot. - 36.6993
Italian Pork Stew
Heat the oil in a heavy pan and brown the garlic and sage leaves.
Add the pork and season it with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
When the meat is well browned, add the wine, and cook over low heat until the wine has almost completely evaporated.
Add the tomato, and... - 36.2775
Italian Steak Sausage
1. In a bowl, mix in all the ingredients lightly and shape into flat patties, one tablespoon for each sausage
2. Place these patties on a broiler pan and broil, keeping it about four inches away from the source of heat, for three minutes on each... - 35.5128
Italian Meat Sauce
Combine neck bones, beef, onions, garlic, tomato paste, 3 cans water, puree, vinegar, mustard, Worces tershire sauce and hot sauce, stirring well, in large kettle.
Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 hours.
Add chili powder, basil, rosemary and oregano, salt and... - 34.97
1) Flatten the veal escalope and trim.
2) Dredge veal in seasoned flour coating both sides.
3) In a skillet heat butter and brown veal.
4) Decrease heat, add mushrooms and cook gently for 2-3 minutes.
5) Add wine, cover and simmer for... - 34.6433
Italian Beef Kabobs
Balsamic vinegar and fresh oregano take beef kabobs to new flavor heights! - 34.6108
Italian Meat Sauce
Combine neck bones, beef, onions, garlic, tomato paste, 3 cans water, puree, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce, stirring well, in large kettle.
Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 hours.
Add chili powder, basil, rosemary and oregano, salt and... - 34.3274
Microwaved Italian Style Meat Sauce
This Italian Meat Sauce is a tasty beef and vegetables dip with adequate spicy seasoning. Try this Italian Meat Sauce and tell me if you like it. - 33.6883
No italian treat is complete without Antipasto and this is one of my favorites. I just adore the flavor of this Antipasto salad and it makes a juicy mix when combined with Italian dressing. Check out the recipe of Antipasto. - 33.2543
Italian Sausage is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Italian Sausage, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 32.8531
1. Combine sauce ingredients in large skillet, bring to a boil and simmer gently, uncovered for 5-10 minutes to blend flavors.
2. Combine meatball ingredients and shape each into 1 inch balls.
3. Place immediately into simmering sauce.
4. Cover partially and... - 32.6165
Flatten meat till 1/2 inch thick.
Cut into serving pieces.
Combine flour, salt and pepper and dredge meat lightly.
Brown well in hot oil over high flame about 2 minutes on each side.
Blend lemon juice and wine and pour over browned cutlets.
Reduce heat to... - 31.9659
Italian Sausage Sloppy Joes
Remove casings from sausage.
Combine sausage, green pepper, and onion in a large skillet, cook over medium heat until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Add olives, tomatoes, and seasonings, cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Serve meat mixture over... - 31.9411
Italian Meat Crepes
These Italian Meat Crepes are a lunchtime passion with me! Let the magic of cheese and beef of the Italian Meat Crepes get the better of you ! Try out this easy dish and feel free to comment on it here ! - 31.5918
Italian Veal Stew
This Italian Veal Stew is really yummy. Italian Veal Stew is a hearty stew that can be prepared in a few hours time. You won't mind the trouble and will have it again and again! - 29.648
Fresh Basil Carpaccio
1. To make dressing, place basil, oil, lemon juice, capers and garlic in a bowl. Mix well to combine.
2. Arrange beef slices on a serving plate and season with black pepper. Pour dressing over and sprinkle with onion. Cover and marinate for 10 minutes before... - 29.1153
Italian Meat Patties
Lightly but thoroughly mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Shape into 4 patties.
Brown patties on both sides in heated olive oil in a large skillet, cooking until of desired degree of doneness - 28.4849
Italian Meat Red Sauce
Italian Meat Sauce has a Superior taste. The red wine and tomatoes puree gives the Italian Meat Sauce Great taste. - 27.8587
Italian Meat Sauce
In a medium-size glass bowl crumble beef.
Heat, uncovered, on medium for 6 minutes, stirring frequently until meat is browned.
Drain off excess fat.
Add remaining ingredients and stir to blend well.
Cook, uncovered, on medium 7 to 8 minutes, stirring... - 24.8757
Weeknight Pork Pizza Meatballs
1. In a medium bowl, combine lean ground pork, mushrooms, bread crumbs, and oregano. Mix well.
2. Clump mixture and shape it into 12 equal sized balls.
3. Place a skillet on medium-high flame, place meatballs and fry, turning often until no longer... - 0
How To Cook Meatballs: "cooking Like Alpha Beta Pie"
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, butter, egg, salt, pepper, chili flakes, parsley, and breadcrumb. Mix well.
2. Place a large frying pan on medium flame and heat oil in it.
3. Roll meat mixture into balls and place it in frying pan. Cook... - 0
Italian Meat Recipes By Category
Italian Meat Restaurants: