- » Italian Lamb Shank
Italian Lamb Shank Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian lamb shank recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian lamb shank recipes.
Lamb Shanks Armenian Italian
For marinade, combine first 9 ingredients; pour over lamb shanks in deep bowl and let stand 4 hours.
Salt the meat.
Broil over slow coals, brushing with marinade and turning occasionally, about 1 hour or till tender don't overcook lamb.
Heat remaining... - 33.0599
Lamb Shanks Armenian Italian
1) In a deep bowl, mix together the first 9 ingredients to make marinade.
2) Pour this marinade over lamb shanks and marinate it for 4 hours.
3) After 4 hours, remove the meat and then salt it.
4) Now, broil it for about one hour until the meat is... - 41.0991
Italian Lamb Shanks
Place meat in shallow glass dish; pour salad dressing over meat.
Cover tightly; refrigerate at least 5 hours, turning meat occasionally.
Drain meat, reserving marinade.
Mix Parmesan cheese, flour, parsley flakes, salt and onion salt.
Coat meat with cheese... - 38.5146
Braised Lamb Shanks
1. Trim excess fat from lamb. Season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Dust with flour; shake off excess. In a nonreactive large, flameproof casserole, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add lamb shanks and cook, turning several... - 30.1776
Roasted Lamb Shanks
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Trim all fat from lamb. Rub with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large baking pan, toss potatoes with remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil. Put lamb and garlic in pan. Scatter rosemary over top.
3. Cook at... - 27.2849
Roasted Lamb Shanks
1. Insert into each shank a clove of garlic by making a small slit in each. Roll the shanks in seasoned flour and brown in some oil, in a baking dish.
2. Remove the meat from the pan and add flour and blend well with the oil. Slowly pour in 1 cup of water in... - 33.5555
Lamb Shanks With Lentils
1. Poke small pockets into the lamb shanks with a paring knife. Stuff each pocket with a sliver of garlic. Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. When oil is very hot—shimmering but not smoking—brown the lamb shanks on all sides. Set... - 30.5942
Lamb Shanks With Root Vegetables
1. Heat half the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan, add root vegetables and onions and cook quickly until brown. Set aside on a plate. Add remaining oil to pan and brown the garlic and shanks for a few minutes.
2. Add the stock, water, red wine, tomato... - 33.4704
Braised Lamb Shanks With Glazed Lemon And Orange Slices
Preheat your oven to 325Â°F.in a large, heavy casserole, heat the oil until almost smoking over medium high heat.
Add the lamb shanks and brown them on all sides.
This will take about 15 minutes.
Stir in the onion, adjust the heat down to medium, and cook... - 39.2773
Orange Spiced Lamb Shanks
PEEL STRIPS OF ZEST from the oranges, using a vegetable peeler, and then squeeze the juice.
STIR TOGETHER THE STOCK, soy sauce, brown sugar, sake, garlic, cinnamon, peppercorns, mushrooms, orange zest, and orange juice in a large, heavy pot.
Add the lamb... - 41.1077
Indian Steamed Rice And Lamb
1) Trim off all excess fat from lamb shanks.
2) Combine this with yogurt and keep aside marinating for 30 minutes.
3) Add in half of cold water and 1 teaspoon salt and boil, covered for 3 hours.
4) Leave aside to cool; debone the shanks... - 42.4204
Spit Roasted Leg Of Lamb
Have the butcher remove the small shank bone from the lower end of the leg of lamb.
Have him fold back the shank meat and tie it as in a rolled roast.
Combine the remaining ingredients except the garlic.
Marinate the lamb in the mixture in the refrigerator... - 39.8146
1. To prepare the lamb cut it from bone and trim fat from meat.
2. Cut into 40 cubes, each about 1-1/2 inches.
3. Take a shallow baking dish and place the pieces in it.
4. In 1-cup measure, mix well combining dressing, lemon juice,... - 44.3112
Red Bean & Lamb Soup
Sort beans and discard any debris; rinse well and drain.
Set beans aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a 6- to 8-quart pan over medium heat.
Add lamb shanks and brown evenly on all sides (about 20 minutes).
Lift lamb from pan; add remaining 2 tablespoons... - 37.375
Lamb And Vegetables En Brochette
1. Cut lamb from bone; trim off any fat, then cut meat in 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Place in a large shallow dish.
2. Mix water and Italian dressing in a cup; pour over lamb; turn pieces to coat evenly.
Let stand, turning several times, 1 hour, to... - 33.1704
Jarrets D Agneau A La Grecque
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Use a sharp paring knife to remove as much of fat, sinew and translucent membrane, as possible from lamb shanks.
3. Insert garlic slivers into shanks, cither by finding natural divisions in the meat or by cutting... - 46.4723
Oh Lamby Boy!
This shepherd’s pie recipe is high on the wow factor. The presentation is outstanding, and no one will know how easy this one-pot wonder is to prepare! - 31.5546
White Bean Ragout
This one-pot, spicy bean and vegetable stew is perfect for a cold winter day. It’s the kind of ragout that warms your heart and soul. It is substantial enough to serve as the main course with hot crusty bread, but is not too heavy to serve as a side and... - 127.401
Barbecued Meat And Beans
1. Preheat the oven at 300°.
2. Soak beans covering with water overnight or quick-soak.
3. Bone the chicken, lamb and pork and keep aside.
4. Then simmer the beans in a saucepan for about 1 1/2 hours in soaking water.
5. In a pan fry... - 45.069