- » Italian Lamb Casserole
Italian Lamb Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian lamb casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian lamb casserole recipes.
Lamb With Artichokes And Peas Au Gratin
Lamb is a must-have on many Easter tables, so we'll be preparing a traditional recipe from southern Italy: the lamb with artichokes and peas au gratin! - 130.287
Lamb Chop Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350CF.
2. In a large heavy skillet, brown the chops well on both sides and place them in a shallow baking pan.
3. Into the empty skillet pour the water and stir to loosen particles in the bottom of the pan.
4. In a... - 42.5041
Italian Lamb Casserole
Saute onion and garlic in hot oil until soft.
Add lamb and brown.
Combine lamb and next 5 ingredients.
Turn into 2-quart casserole.
Top with cheese.
Bake, uncovered, in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 30 minutes.
Makes 4 servings. - 39.6873
Italian Lamb Casserole
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the lamb cubes and fry for 5 to 8 minutes, or until they are evenly browned.
Add the onions and garlic and fry for 5 minutes.
Stir in the basil, oregano, stock and tomatoes with the can juice.
Bring to the boil, cover and... - 37.3888
You May Also Like!
Braised Lamb Shanks
1. Trim excess fat from lamb. Season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Dust with flour; shake off excess. In a nonreactive large, flameproof casserole, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add lamb shanks and cook, turning several... - 32.303
Lamb Steaks With Artichokes
1. Trim excess fat from steaks. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a nonreactive large skillet or flameproof casserole, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add lamb steaks and cook, turning once, 3 to 4 minutes, until lightly browned on both sides. Add... - 29.0787
1 Spoon 2 tablespoons olive oil into a large frying pan; arrange eggplant slices, slightly overlapping, in pan; drizzle remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and water over.
Cover; steam 15 minutes.
Remove eggplant from pan and drain on paper toweling while... - 41.0991
Lamb Stew With Italian Green Beans
In 3-qt casserole combine lamb, flour, salt and pepper.
Stir to coat lamb.
Add tomatoes, water, mushrooms, onion, bouillon, basil and rosemary.
Stir to break apart tomatoes; cover.
Microwave at High 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 20... - 43.3073
Lamb Italian Style
1) Season the trimmed lamb with salt and pepper.
2) In a frying pan, melt the butter or margarine.
3) Brown the lamb in the... - 44.5908
Lamb With Fennel Sausage And Eggplant Casserole
In a large metal casserole, brown the lamb cubes, in two batches, in a bit of the olive oil.
Remove from the pot, leaving the oil, and saute the Italian sausage until lightly browned.
Remove from the pan and slice.
Saute the onion and the garlic... - 42.4495
Ragout Of Lamb A La Grecque
Ragout Of Lamb A La Grecque is a perfect main dish for your weekend dinners. They filing, delicious and unique at the same time! You just have to try the Ragout Of Lamb A La Grecque! - 45.1985
Ragout Of Lamb With Turnips And Carrots
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Cut the turnips into chunks (roughly the size of a large egg).
Scrape the carrots and cut each into 2 pieces.
Heat the olive oil in a Dutch oven, and brown the chops, 1 or 2 at a time, on both sides.
Remove the chops and saute the... - 43.6046
Lamb With Egg And Lemon Sauce (agnello Brodettato)
Melt the bacon fat in a frypan and brown the lamb, a few cubes at a time, until golden brown on all sides.
Remove cubes to a flame proof casserole dish.
Reserve fat in the frypan.
Season lamb with salt and pepper and sprinkle with flour.
Toss well until all... - 39.8685
Lamb Ragout With Apricots
1 Cut meat into 1-inch cubes; pat dry on paper toweling.
2 Heat butter in large skillet.
Brown lamb cubes.
3 Stir tomatoes, apricots and rosemary into skillet.
4 Bring to boiling; lower heat; simmer, covered, for 45 minutes.
If too much liquid, uncover... - 30.0716
Italian Lamb Casserole Recipes By Category
Italian Lamb Casserole Dish: