- » Italian Knot Cookies
Italian Knot Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian knot cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian knot cookies recipes.
Italian Bow Knot Cookies
Blend beaten eggs into dry ingredients, following with all other ingredients.
Knead until smooth.
Roll into pencil lengths and tie in bow knots.-Bake on greased cookie sheets in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. - 31.0897
You May Also Like!
Glazed Lemon Knots
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, mix well.
Separate roll dough into 8 rectangles, press perforations to seal.
Spread about 2 teaspoons of cheese mixture over each rectangle.
Roll dough jellyroll fashion, starting at long side.
Stretch... - 34.5586
Italian Christmas Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease cookie sheet.
Cream butter and sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs 1 at a time.
Add orange juice and rind.
Add flour and baking powder; mix well.
Knead until no longer sticky, kneading in additional... - 46.3514
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, and baking powder. Stir with a wooden spoon to mix. Make a well in center.
2. In a small bowl, beat eggs just enough to combine. Stir in milk and vanilla. Pour milk mixture into well... - 31.2876
Italian Chicken Dinner
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a 5-quart kettle, boil 3 quarts of water with 1 teaspoon salt.
3) Unwrap and unroll the bread stick dough. Tie each into a knot. Place the dough on an ungreased cookie tray.
4) Mix garlic in 1 tablespoon of... - 41.1756
Espresso Almond Tortoni
Coarsely crush enough cookies to make 3 tablespoons; set aside.
Tie each strip of peel in a knot; set aside.
In a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan, stir sugar, water, and chocolate over low heat until choco late melts; stir in almond extract.
Add chocolate mixture to... - 30.1434