- » Italian Holiday Pie
Italian Holiday Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian holiday pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian holiday pie recipes.
Italian Mascarpone And Ricotta Pie
This pies something is something you wouldn't regret not diving into! A pie with a buttery crust and a nice smooth filling! Make this easy pie for the sweet indulgent lot! See this video for more on this recipe! - 93.8385
Chocolate Ricotta Pie
This pie is made in three simple steps. The great part is that you will actually learn how to make three things in one shot. Clever eh?! First you'll make a basic custard(pudding).
Secondly you will make a pie crust. Third of all you will prepare the... - 52.9378
Cauliflower And Ricotta Cheese Pie
1. Set the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C) and heat it.
2. Microwave the cauliflower for about 4-5 minutes or steam it for about 6-7 minutes until it turns soft.
3. Keep aside
4. Take a separate pan, melt the butter and fry the... - 48.2752
Aubergine Eggplant And Tomato Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a ovenproof dish with butter.
3) In a saucepan, saute together tomatoes, onions, carrots, celery, oregano, basil sugar and seasoning.
4) Put the lid on and cook over low heat for 30... - 47.812
Florentine Chicken Ring
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the pastry rolls.
3. Stir to mix well. Keep aside.
4. On a lightly floured work surface, roll crescent dough and separate into 16 triangles.
5.... - 47.0022
A flavorful mix of zucchini, tomatoes and cheese baked in a pie. Ahh, if all pies could be this easy. - 40.8581
Fettuccine makes the crust, and someone else makes the meatballs and sauce. This pie couldn't get any easier! - 38.435
Get all the great taste of a cheeseburger magically baked in a pie. - 36.1153
Thanks to chili beans and jalapeño pepper cheese, cornmeal mush never tasted so good - 31.6471
Spicy Polenta Pie
1. Fry the onion in the oil for 5 mins, stir in the mince, then fry for a further 5 mins until evenly, coloured. Mix in the jar of sauce. Bring to the boil, cover, then simmer for 20 mins, adding a splash of water if it starts to get too thick.
2. Heat grill... - 31.2931