- » Italian Hamburger Skillet
Italian Hamburger Skillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian hamburger skillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian hamburger skillet recipes.
Combine beef, salt, and pepper; shape into 4 patties.
In skillet, brown patties (use shortening if necessary); pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; cook over low heat 20 minutes or until done.
Stir occasionally. - 28.3759
Italian Hamburger Deep Dish
Layers of flavored potatoes and ground beef team up with tomato slices and mozzarella cheese for a bountiful one-dish meal. - 38.5593
Italian Hamburger Heaven
1. In large skillet or electric fry pan, combine chuck, salad oil, garlic, parsley flakes, basil, and 1 teaspoon salt. Cook until meat loses its red color; drain, if needed.
2. Add tomatoes and tomato paste; simmer, uncovered, until thick about 1 hour... - 36.7697
1) In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, salt, and pepper; mix thoroughly.
2) Shape the beef mixture into 4 hamburgers.
3) In a skillet, saute the hamburgers along with mushrooms, onion, oregano, and garlic in butter, until browned.
4) Stir in the... - 40.7134
In a large mixer bowl combine all-purpose flour, yeast, and salt. Add warm water and oil. Beat with an electric mixer on low to medium speed for 30 seconds, scraping sides of bowl constantly. Beat on high speed for 3 minutes. Using a spoon, stir in as much... - 35.5375
Minestrone Hamburger Soup
Brown beef and onions in small amount of fat in skillet; add potatoes, carrots, celery, cabbage and tomatoes.
Bring to a boil; add rice gradually.
Add bay leaf, thyme, basil, salt, pepper and 1 1/2 quarts water; cover.
Simmer for 1 hour.
Sprinkle servings... - 37.8912
Hamburgers With Spinach And Basil Goat Cheese Pesto
1) In a food processor or blender, process the basil, garlic, and pine nuts until coarse. With the machine running, drizzle in the olive oil and process the ingredients until smooth.
2) Stir in the Parmesan and black pepper, keep aside 3 tablespoons of... - 44.9094
Hamburger Meat Casserole
Casseroles make perfect family dinners on busy weekdays because you can prepare them in advance. This is yet another easy casserole dish that you must add to your weekly rotation of casserole recipes because you are sure to nearly always have the ingredients... - 122.916
Homemade Hamburger Helper: Cheeseburger Macaroni
Like most kids, my son loves Hamburger Helper meals. I wasn't to thrilled about the ingredients so I started making a homemade version of his favorite flavor Cheeseburger Macaroni. He loves it and has never questioned it so it's a winner in my book. This meal... - 0
1) In a 8-inch nonstick skillet, sprayed with a nonstick cooking spray, saute the onion and celery over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally until softened.
2) Stir in the tomatoes, reserved liquid, beef, olives, salt and pepper,... - 37.5702
Manicotti Alla Bolognese
1. Cook manicotti noodles, a few at a time, following label directions; lift out carefully with a slotted spoon; place in a large bowl of cold water until ready to use.
2. Shape meat-loaf mixture into a large patty in a large skillet; brown for 5 minutes on... - 37.9362
Hamburger Stew En Casserole
Mix beef with seasonings; shape into small balls.
Mix onion and oil in 10 inch ceramic skillet.
Cook in Radarange oven 1 1/2 minutes; stir, cook 1 1/2 minutes more.
Arrange meat balls in a single layer in 2 quart oblong baking dish; cover with paper... - 41.4231
Home Run Hamburgers
Place the bulgur in a large bowl.
Add the water.
Cover and let stand for 15 minutes, or until soft.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and cook for 10 minutes, or until very soft.
Add the mushrooms and saute for 5... - 46.8628
One Pot Hamburger Noodle
1) Cook noodles according to package directions.
2) Drain the noodles and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, in large deep skillet, brown the ground beef and onion;
4) Drain excess fat off ffrom the beef.
5) Stir in tomato sauce.
6) Boil the... - 38.2445
Italian Sausage Sloppy Joes
Remove casings from sausage.
Combine sausage, green pepper, and onion in a large skillet, cook over medium heat until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Add nutmeg, tomatoes, and seasonings, cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Serve meat mixture over... - 32.8141
Italian Stuffed Shells
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cook shells according to package directions and cool in a single layer on aluminum foil to prevent sticking.
Brown hamburger in a large skillet; drain grease and add spaghetti sauce to meat.
Line pans with a thin layer of meat... - 43.5917
Italian Spaghetti Sauce
The Italian Spaghetti Sauce is a unique and winning sauce that adds to the flavor any spaghetti dish. Surprise your guests with this well flavored Italian Spaghetti Sauce. I am sure they will love it. - 39.1652
Italian Sausage Rice & Cereal Dressing
1. Heat a 2-quart Dutch oven or skillet, over moderate heat.
2. Add the sausage meat onion and celery.
3. Cover and cook, stirring frequently, until sausage has lightly browned and onion is soft.
4. Increase heat to moderate and add rice. SautÃ©... - 39.7975
Mince and brown onion in butter in large skillet.
Add meat and brown.
Add tomato sauce, water and noodles; stir until noodles are tender.
Add more water, if needed.
Add salt and rest of ingredients.
Pour into 11 x 11 x 2-inch glass baking dish and sprinkle... - 41.6315
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Sift the flour and salt together; stir in the eggs, until thoroughly mixed.
3) Gradually stir in water, until the mixture forms a smooth ball.
4) Remove on lightly floured board and knead for a few minutes, or... - 45.9194
Garden Veggie Burgers
For onion topping, cut onions into 1/2-inch slices.
Place onions on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals.
Grill for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender, turning once and brushing occasionally with salad dressing.
Add the meatless patties to... - 40.1361
Mushroom Pizza Burgers
Coat a small non stick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add sliced mushrooms and onion; saute 3 minutes.
Add oregano and garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add undrained tomatoes; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; set... - 43.8092
Grilled Tomato Burgers
1. Mix meat, salt and pepper and make 6 burgers using the mixture.
2. Arrange on an outdoor grill and cook on charcoal. Alternatively, you can broil or cook in a skillet.
3. Cut tomatoes crosswise into 3 slices.
4. Brown hamburgers slightly and... - 35.5655
How To Make A Superb Burger
Burgers are a very frugal way to feed the family. This recipe mixes sausage with beef so the end result is absolutely perfect. There are a few tricks to make the perfect, juicy burger. - 131
Shortcut Sloppy Joes
In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate meat.
Spoon off fat.
Stir in soup, water, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
Heat through, stirring occasionally.
Serve on rolls. - 31.5917
Ozark Sloppy Joes
In a large skillet, cook the beef, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the sugar, flour, seasonings, tomato sauce and Worcestershire.
Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Spoon 1/2 cup... - 34.5629
1. In a bowl, combine the turkey, breadcrumbs, and the next eight ingredients and stir till welll blended
2. Add egg white and stir o blend; divide this mixture into two halves and shape them into 0.5" thick patties
3. Spray a medium nonstickl skillet... - 40.569
Slow Pot Meat Sauce
1) Place a large skillet over moderate-high heat and add the oil.
2) Once the oil is hot enough, saute the onion and garlic till the onions are well browned, but not burned.
3) Use a slotted spoon to remove the contents to a slow cooker.
4) Into the... - 45.3086
Marinated Chicken Sandwiches
Place chicken in a shallow dish.
Pour salad dressing over chicken, cover and marinate 6 to 8 hours in refrigerator.
Remove chicken from marinade.
Place a browning grill or skillet in microwave oven, preheat at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes.
Coat grill with cooking... - 35.2055
Broiled Turkey Burgers
Combine first 10 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Add egg white; stir until blended.
Divide mixture into 2 equal portions, shaping into 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Dredge patties in flour.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat... - 35.3677
Cajun Style Crab Cakes
There is no denying that crab cakes are universal favorites and are quite a cinch to make too. Beryl Stokes tells you how you can prepare these luscious morsels at home using fresh crabmeat. Just add a dollop of tartar or cocktail sauce and you have a yummy... - 111.008
Grilled Chicken Burgers With Caramelized Onions
To make the chicken burgers: In a large bowl, combine the chicken, parsley, cilantro, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, soy sauce, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick spray.
Preheat... - 45.7703