- » Italian Halloween
Italian Halloween Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Italian Halloween recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Italian Halloween recipes.
Italian Halloween Pumpkin Pasta
Here is a Italian Halloween pumpkin pasta recipe that can be made in just 5 simple steps. This dish is absolutely delicious and great way to prepare a pumpkin dish. The pasta is cooked in a flavorful pumpkin sauce that is mildly flavored and has a wonderful... - 115.656
Halloween Veggie Pizza
Why order a takeout when you can make your own pizza at home? This veg pizza recipe is so simple and flavorful that you won't miss the meat at all. Perfect for sharing party food. Just follow the instructions to the T and bake yummy pizzas in your kitchen,... - 110.859
Spookghetti And Eyeballs
If you want your Halloween party to be the best, try these Halloween Main Courses. This video shows some of the spookiest and healthiest meals that you would have prepared. It will be a lot of fun for the kids and provide good nutrition to them. Happy... - 93.4829
1) Take a bowl, combine butter, sugar, egg, almond extract and vanilla and nicely whisk all of them.
2) Now add flour,baking powder and salt to the mixture, fold and beat well.
3) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature as per the... - 50.7147
Almond Pine Nut Crescents
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature as per the recipe.
2) In a bowl,combine butter and sugar and beat until soft peaks form.
3) Add egg,orange rind,almond extract to the above mixture and fold,whisk well until smooth into the... - 48.1085
Pistachio Gelato - Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Not only will you be wearing a costume this Halloween, but you can dress up your dinner too! Trick your family into believing they are indulging in a rich and creamy ice-cream dessert with this gluten-free, dairy-free gelato recipe. This... - 47.3291
Insert metal blade.
Add flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon; process just to combine.
Place butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in work bowl; process continuously until combined.
With motor running, pour egg, vanilla, and... - 44.4954
1. Bring the broth to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce the heat and keep at a simmer.
2. Heat a large nonstick saucepan over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, and then add the onions and garlic. Cook until softened. Add the rice and cook, stirring, until the... - 34.0633
Don’t let your palate miss this heavenly chance to taste Tiramisu. This popular Italian dessert is refreshingly unique, deliciously impressive and visually pleasing to be served on any occasion! - 29.4923