- » Italian Fruit Tart
Italian Fruit Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian fruit tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian fruit tart recipes.
Italian Triple Berry Tart
This Italian Triple Berry Tart is a dreamy dessert ! Try this tremendous bake of blueberries, raspberries and blueberries and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Italian Triple Berry Tart are welcome ! - 45.7149
Prepare Sweet Pie Pastry.
Butter a 10-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to a 12-inch circle.
Place dough carefully in buttered tart pan.
Trim edges of dough by gently pressing the... - 42.2513
Almond Tart - Filling
Almond Tart has a Juicy taste.The Sugar and Heavy Cream gives the Almond Tart Lips smacking taste. Must catch it - 32.0953
Almond Tart - Crust
Almond Tart has a Incredible taste.The Sugar and Vanila extracts gives the Almond Tart Exhilarating taste. - 38.9618
French Orange Tarts
For all the people with a sweet tooth, this dish is a must try. Watch this video now to learn a detailed procedure to make these French Orange Tarts. Treat your family to this French delight and you are sure to bag a lot of compliments. - 122.05
Zabaglione Tarts With Fresh Berries
In blender container, combine milk, wine and pudding mix.
Cover; blend on low speed until well mixed and slightly thickened.
Pour into medium bowl; fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping.
Evenly divide filling among tart shells; arrange strawberries over filling. - 29.0757
Rustic Apricot Crostata
This Rustic Apricot Crostata tastes incredible ! This tart with crunchy almonds tastes makes an awesome dessert! Try this Rustic Apricot Crostata and let me know if you like it ! - 45.1854
Pear And Almond Cream Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour with the salt and sugar. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Mix the egg yolks and water, sprinkle over the dry ingredients and mix to a dough. Knead for a few seconds until smooth. Wrap... - 37.9587
Amazingly delicious venetian tart guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 42.7338
To make the walnut crust dough, place 1 1/4 cups of the flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, and the salt in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle.
Mix on low speed for 5 seconds to combine the ingredients.
Add all but 2 tablespoons of the chopped walnuts... - 44.0306
Evelyn Raab's Infamous Prune Plum Tart
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. To prepare the crust, blend flour and salt in a food processor. Cut in butter and shortening until the mixture is crumbly. Add water and mix just until a ball of dough forms.
3. Roll out dough on a floured surface and fit into - 30.9365
Apricot And Cherry Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place a baking stone in the bottom of the oven and let it heat for at least 30 minutes. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the puff pastry between 2 sheets of wax paper to a... - 37.6136
Patriotic Fruit Pizza
In a bowl, combine the flour and confectioners' sugar.
Cut in butter until mixture begins to hold together.
Press into a 12-in tart or pizza pan; build up edges slightly.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool for 15 minutes.
Cook Danish... - 47.1125
Mushroom Salad With Fruit
1. Trim the earthy base off the mushroom stalks, and wash them under running water. Wash and peel the celeriac. Peel the apple and remove the core. Cut the mushrooms, celeriac and apple into julienne strips. Place them in a salad bowl and sprinkle with a... - 30.5731
1. In a large bowl, combine 2 cups flour with salt and sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles cornmeal. Make a well in center. In a small bowl, beat 2 egg yolks and milk to blend. Pour into well. Using a fork, gradually stir flour and egg mixture... - 38.0022
Fruit-stuffed Rock Cornish Hens
Rinse hens well under cold running water and pat dry.
Grate the zest from the oranges (or peel with a zester) and reserve.
Cut oranges into halves and rub the cut halves over the insides and outsides of the hens, moistening them with the orange juice.
Set... - 41.922
Crown Roast Of Pork With Fruit Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. To prepare the pork wipe it with damp paper towels.
3. In a bowl combine 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and rub meat well with mixture.
4. Press piece of foil down into center of crown roast.
5.... - 45.7233
Farm Style Fried Apples
Fry bacon until crisp; set aside.
Peel and slice onions.
Core apples (leave skin on); cut cross-wise in 1/4-inch circles.
Drain all but 1 tablespoon bacon drippings from pan Cook onions in reserved bacon drippings 3 minutes; cover with apple slices in an even... - 31.1311
Cherry Cabernet Sauce
Have some cherry preserve handy, here is a delicious cherry cabernet sauce you can whip up in no time. Sounds like a very simple wine sauce that can go beautifully with all roasted birds or game. So here is a new addition to your holiday preparations. - 146.574
Remove the outer leaves from the fennel, wash, and cut into paper-thin slices.
Reserve the tender greens for garnish.
Halve the dates, remove the pits and cut into thick slices.
Peel the tangerines and separate the sections, removing seeds where... - 40.1269
Swiss Cheese Apple Onion And Almond Frittata
In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and water until blended.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, melt the butter and oil over medium-high heat just until the butter has foamed.
Add the onion and saute it over medium heat until light brown, about 6 to 7 minutes.
Add... - 40.9365
Raspberry Ripple Zabaglione
Reserve 12 raspberries for decoration and place the rest in a food processor with a good squeeze of lemon juice.
Blitz to a puree, then push through a sieve to remove the seeds.
Add icing sugar to taste, leaving the fruit slightly on the tart side, then set... - 43.1032
Preserved Lemons are quite expensive to buy - often running $8 for a very small jar. Why not make your own? This is so easy with either home-grown lemons off your tree or from produce market purchased lemons. I use Meyer Lemons and also Eureka lemons which... - 43.8928
Wheatberry Salad With Dried Cherries
Wheatberry Salad With Dried Cherries is an irresistible treat ! I've never known that a wheat salad with irresistible seasonings can taste so good ! Try this Wheatberry Salad With Dried Cherries and let me know if you like it ! - 36.1973
Keeneland Special Chicken Salad In Bread Bowl
If you are looking for a chicken salad recipe that is anything but ordinary, this is it. Ready in minutes and healthy too, Betty’s easy-to-prepare chicken salad packed with zingy flavors and served tastefully in a bread bowl makes for a hard-to-pass treat.... - 117.309
In a large saucepan or kettle, place the quartered onion, 3 of the garlic cloves, 4 of the bay leaves, and 8 cups water.
Simmer over medium-low heat for 15 minutes.
Add chicken pieces and poach over low heat for 10 minutes.
Remove chicken and set aside to... - 36.0097