- » Italian Flat Bread
Italian Flat Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian flat bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian flat bread recipes.
Flat Bread Bruschetta
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Spread red peppers and olives evenly over each half of bread. Spread evenly with mozzarella.
3. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes on a wire... - 23.2229
Thin Crust Flat Bread Pizza
1. In a bowl, combine flour, salt, sugar, yeast, and seasoning. Mix well and pour oil.
2. Gradually pour water and knead into soft dough. Take some oil and knead the dough to make it smooth.
3. In greased bowl, place the dough, cover with... - 0
Roasted Garlic And Feta Walnut Dip With Toasted Flat Bread
1) Preheat oven or toaster oven to highest setting.
2) Over garlic bulb, pour oil and rub it over it skin.
3) In a foil, double-wrap the garlic and roast for 25 minutes.
4) In food processor, combine feta, walnuts, oregano, pepper... - 44.7356
Tomato Mozzarella And Basil Flat Bread Panini
A classic Italian caprese salad is reinvented as bright-flavored flat bread Panini and it’s not just for vegetarians either. Sweet tomatoes and creamy, melted fresh mozzarella are accented by fresh basil olive oil between whole wheat flat breads and grilled... - 101.529
Grilled Flat Bread Pizza
Time to take out the grills. Chef Dan is going to show you how to prepare a Grilled Flat Bread Pizzas. Check out the video of this delicious and innovative recipe. - 78.2461
Sunset Grilled Sweet Pepper White Bean Flat Bread
Grilled peppers in all varieties, marinated in balsamic atop a blend of white bean sauce and a short crust pastry.
One of my favorite lessons I learned on our summers in Italy is that bean dip should not be limited to pinto beans. Using a white bean to... - 0
Herbed Garlic Bread
Garlic breads are the most easy appetizer or snack items to be served to any guest. Here, the video is showing to make a flavored garlic bread with different kinds of herbs. Check out the recipe right away. - 117.037
Toasted Bread With Chicken-liver Paste
Melt butter in a small saucepan.
When butter foams, add garlic and onion.
Saute over medium heat until golden.
Add chicken livers.
Saute over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add salt and pepper, sage, capers and anchovies.
Mix well; set... - 41.5552
How To Make Focaccia Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the dough: In a bowl, add dry yeast, sugar and a cup of warm water and mix.
3. Add 1/4 cup of olive oil and mix.
4. In a bowl, add the flour. Pour in the yeast mix and incorporate using a... - 129.67
Tuscan Bread Salad
1. Combine the broth, vinegar, oil, oregano, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
2. Place the bread in a large bowl and sprinkle with enough water to moisten slightly, without turning the bread soggy. Add the tomatoes, cheese, onion, basil, and parsley; drizzle... - 32.6497
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in milk, sugar, salt, 2 eggs, the butter and 2 1/2 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in fruit, anise seed, nuts and enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board; knead... - 46.9951
COMBINE YEAST, sugar, flour and water in small mixing bowl.
1.Stand, covered with plastic wrap, in a warm place 10 minutes or until foamy.
2.Sift extra flour and salt into a large mixing bowl.
Add garlic and stir with a knife to combine.
Make a well in the... - 45.315
Combine the yeast, sugar, 1 teaspoon flour and water in small mixing bowl.
Cover with clingfilm and leave to stand in a warm place for 10 minutes or until foamy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into a large mixing bowl.
Add the Parmesan and chives and stir... - 48.2385
Combine the yeast, sugar, 1 teaspoon flour and water in a small mixing bowl.
Stand, covered with clingfilm, in a warm place for 10 minutes or until foamy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into a large bowl.
Add the garlic and stir with a knife to... - 46.9977
1. In a large bowl, pour moderately warm water and sprinkle yeast till it is completely dissolved.
2. Add 1 teaspoon sugar,2 cups of flour and beat well until it forms a smooth dough. Cover with a clingform or foil.
3. Set aside in a... - 42.4225
1. Preheat broiler. Use a fork to mash garlic and anchovies in small bowl. Beat in olive oil and pepper.
2. Generously brush tops of bread slices with anchovy-oil mixture. Place on a baking sheet. Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat 2 to 3 minutes, or until lightly... - 25.0568
Chestnut, Leek, And Fresh Herb Bread Pudding
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by-13-inch baking pan with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
TO PREPARE THE CHESTNUTS Use a sharp paring knife to make a long slash on the flat side of each chestnut, cutting through the outer shell and inner... - 46.5723