- » Italian Filled Cookies
Italian Filled Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian filled cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian filled cookies recipes.
Italian Holiday Cookies
Cream butter and sugar until thoroughly blended.
Beat in egg yolk and vanilla extract.
Combine flour and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Chill dough for ease in handling.
Shape into balls 1 inch in diameter.
Dip balls into egg white: then roll lightly... - 39.5232
Italian Honey Cluster Cookies
Stir whole wheat flour and unbleached white flour together in a medium-size bowl.
Make a well in the center.
Pour in eggs and vanilla and almond extracts, and mix into a stiff dough; or mix in a food processor.
Dough should be stiff enough to roll out on a... - 37.4172
Italian Fig Cookies
Put figs, raisins, and almonds through food grinder.
In mixing bowl combine 1/4 cup sugar, water, cinnamon, and dash pepper; stir into fruit mixture.
Combine flour, 1/3 cup sugar, and baking powder.
Cut in shortening and butter till mixture... - 43.4386
If you're looking for a basic dough that can be put through a cookie press, this is the one. - 0
Calzone With Zucchini Filling
1) Onto a non stick cookie sheet, spay with vegetable oil and keep aside
2) Into a large bowl, sprinkle the yeast over warm water and allow to rest for 5 minutes
3) Tip in the sugar and salt
4) Into a separate bowl mix the two... - 49.5188
Cucidati Sicilian Fig Cookies
1. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in food processor and pulse several times to
mix. Add butter pieces and pulse again until mixture is reduced to fine powder.
2. Add all 5 eggs at once and continue to pulse until... - 35.9726
Preheat the oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4.
Beat the butter and sugar together in a bowl until smooth, then work in the ground almonds and flour, until the mixture forms a stiff dough.
Break the dough into 20 pieces (roughly the size of walnuts), and form the... - 41.4097
Apricot Almond Bar Cookies
1. Prepare the Apricot Filling.
2. Combine the flour and the ground almonds in a small bowl.
3. Beat together the butter, sugar, egg and almond extract in a medium-size bowl until the mixture is fluffy. Fold in the flour mixture. The dough will be soft.... - 45.1285
Hot Sausage Hero
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover; continue cooking, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are well browned on all sides, about 20 minutes. Remove... - 32.2622
Cream butter with extract; add sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add egg yolk and beat thoroughly.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together; add to creamed mixture in fourths, mixing until blended after each addition.
Following manufacturer's... - 34.0666
Dark Chocolate Dipped Almond Meringue Cookies, which were invented by Italian monks in the 1700's. - 0
These Spritz cookies are a craze ! Try these simple creamy vanilla flavored bakes for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for these Spritz cookies is welcome ! - 33.0314
Italian Meatball Hoagie Braids
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Using a nonstick cooking spray, coat 2 cookie sheets.
3. Using your hands, split the dough into 8 rectangles; keep on sprayed cookie sheets. Tightly press to seal.
4. Down center of each rectangle, keep 4... - 36.6387
Sift sugar into stainless steel bowl. Place over saucepan half-filled with hot water set over low heat.
Add egg whites and vanilla to bowl and begin beating with electric hand mixer at low speed. Water should be simmering. When egg whites start to take shape... - 22.34
Calzone (italian Pizza Turnovers)
Calzone (Italian Pizza Turnovers) is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious pizza recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Calzone dish. - 43.8972
Italian Cream Tarts
1. For pastry cream, in a medium saucepan combine sugar and flour; gradually stir in milk. Add egg yolks, beating till smooth. Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat; stir liqueur or vanilla into pastry cream. Pour into a... - 37.1986
Grind chicken and pork together, removing any fat, skin or gristle.
Then mix all ingredients together plus dried bred.
(This makes the mixture hold together.) If too dry, add a little broth.
Mix ingredients together as you would for pie dough, but work it as... - 44.4697
Peach And Almond Crisp
Thaw peaches, if frozen.
Do not drain.
For topping, in a medium bowl stir together brown sugar, 1/2 cup of the flour, the oats, almonds, and the 3 tablespoons granulated sugar.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
For... - 46.9853
Meringue Basket is an easy to prepare dessert recipe. The delicious Meringue Basket wont let you to miss out this dessert. - 33.1797
Meringue Layers is a mouth watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare Meringue Layers wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 33.7784
1.Preheat the oven.
2.Prepare the baking tray.
3.Take a large copper bowl, rinse it with water and whisk egg whites in it until light.
4.Stir in salt and lime juice or tartar and keep whisking until light.
5.Add a sprinkling of 1 heaped... - 34.6338
Biramisu From Portobello At Downtown Disney
This holiday season wow your guests, party hostesses and Bowl Game fans with a stellar dessert that puts a new twist on the classic Tiramisu. It’s Biramisu (think beer) from the creative culinary vault of Chef Tony Mantuano, of Top Chef Masters fame who is... - 43.1026
High Protein Pizza Turnovers
A Pizza turnover is simply a folded pizza and is also popularly called a calzone. It is an interesting concept because it was probably prepared with the aim of carrying is a pizza and enjoying it on the move. Therefore a turnover has all the toppings of a... - 0
Baked Amaretti Stuffed Pears With Toasted Almonds
In a food processor crush the cookies to coarse crumbs.
Place the crumbs in a medium bowl and pour brandy over the crumbs.
Trim the bottom of the pears just so they can stand upright.
With a melon bailer hollow out the core from the bottom.
Fill each cavity... - 42.6607
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares our recipe for this classic Italian dessert. The blend of ingredients is perfectly balanced so that it's a delectable dessert without being either overly sweet or not sweet enough. It's addictive! This receipe is... - 139.966
Broccoli Rabe And Sausage Crostata
Broccoli Rabe, Sausage, and Fontina Cheese Crostata is an amazing Italian main dish. Perfect for entertaining, this gorgeous crostata sheet layered with rich Fontina cheese, broccoli rabe and sweet Italian sausage won't disappoint. You shall be deliciously... - 107.097
Credit: From Nigella Kitchen by Nigella Lawson. Copyright© 2010 Nigella Lawson. To be published October, 2010 by Hyperion. Available wherever books are sold. All Rights Reserved.
Note: As this dish contains raw egg, it is not suitable for people with... - 41.1937
Cheese And Chicken Tortellini In Brodo
Process the pasta.
Roll into thin sheets.
Cut out pasta rounds with a 3" (7.5 cm) round cookie cutter.
Cover with a damp cloth and reserve.
In a mixing bowl blend the chicken, ricotta, egg and seasonings.
Place a teaspoon of filling on each pasta... - 42.796
The classic recipe of Tiramisu has a coffee/chocolate flavor, but today we are making a strawberries tiramisu, a perfect dessert to end a meal or snack during the hot summer days! In Italy, every family has their own Tiramisu recipe, so it's always a surprise... - 122.41
Eggplant Rollatini By Rosalie Fiorino Harpole
This is the perfect dish to make for New Years Day, or for any
special occasion. Use is as an appetizer, side dish, or main dish
over your favorite pasta. It can't get better than this! - 115.234
Chocolate Ricotta Cream Puffs
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan, heat up the water. Add the butter and cook until it melts.
3. Once melted, turn off the heat and add in the flour.
4. Turn the heat back on low and cook until the flour is... - 0
Cheese Spaghetti And Meatballs
Watch out people, fresh out of chef Jenny's kitchen straight from the Italian cuisine coming your way is the yummy and delicious Cheese Spaghetti and Meatballs. Check out the video of this tasty recipe. A great Italian recipe which is simple and easy to... - 95.2802
Chocolate Shortbread Stars With Mascarpone
1) Preheat the oven to 250°F.
2) Cookies : In an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar on low speed for 30 seconds.
3) Add the flour, cocoa and salt; mix on low speed for 3 to 5 minutes until the dough comes together.
4) Roll the... - 46.7974
Cherry Pie Fruit Pizza For Kids
A great kid's part doesn't need an impressive feast, but a few treaty delights. And what better way to treat your little ones to their daily dose of fruits than this fruity delight. Betty demonstrates how you can whomp up this pizza-pie at home in a few... - 120.14
Spinach Cheese Calzones
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a cookie sheet and sprinkle it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a medium bowl and combine together all filling ingredients in it. Blend nicely.
4) Unroll the dough and cut in 6 equal squares.
5)... - 48.6752
Prepare Calzone Dough.
While dough is resting, prepare filling: In 10 inch skillet, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until browned, about 10 minutes, stirring to break up sausage.
With slotted spoon, remove sausage mixture to large bowl.
Stir in... - 38.0918
Spinach and cheese filled raviolis can make great and healthy lunch or dinner recipe. This spinach and ricotta cheese filled raviolis are served with a drizzle of olive oil and fresh basil along melted butter and grated parmesan cheese. Simple yet elegant... - 112.883
1 Prepare the Filling: Wash chicken livers thoroughly.
2 Drain well on paper towels.
3 Cut each into half.
4 In a large skillet, heat butter.
5 Add in the onions and chicken livers, saute for about 5 minutes.
6 In the food processor or... - 41.3399
Mini Ricotta Fruit Tartlets
1. Beat together the butter, sugar and the egg yolk in a small bowl until the mixture is light and fluffy. Stir in the lemon rind. Stir in the flour, blending well to make a soft dough. Wrap the dough and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. When ready to bake, preheat... - 40.5077
1) Preheat the oven to 225° F.
2) In a non stick baking sheet, place a parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, add the egg whites and beat to form stiff peaks. Gently fold in the sugar.
4) With a sharp knife, remove the seeds from the beans and add into... - 43.5657
1. In a medium bowl, beat sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Refrigerate 1/4 cup sour cream, covered. Beat in remaining 1/4 cup sour cream, egg, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. On low speed, beat in flour mixed... - 36.634
Chicken Asparagus Rolls
Sift together dry ingredients.
Cut in butter.
Add milk, mixing with a fork, until dough forms a ball.
Melt butter; add flour, milk, salt and pepper.
Cook slowly until slightly thickened.
Add chicken; cool.
Roll pastry into a very... - 41.9626
Let dough rise according to package directions.
Meat Filling: Combine in skillet, meat, onion, tomato sauce, mushrooms and pepper flakes.
Add paprika, oregano, celery salt, garlic salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes.
Stir in olives; cool to... - 41.4343
Mascarpone Cheesecake With Blackberry Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the cookie crumbs and melted butter until well mixed. Press into the bottom and 1/2 inch up the side of an 8-inch springform pan.
2. In a food processor, combine the cream cheese, mascarpone, granulated sugar, eggs, and... - 37.0916
Strawberry Ice Cream Meringues
Have egg whites at room temperature.
Add vanilla, cream of tartar, and salt.
Beat till frothy.
Gradually add sugar, a small amount at a time, beating till very stiff peaks form and sugar is dissolved.
Cover cookie sheet with plain ungreased paper.
Makes 5... - 40.1845
Cheese Tomato And Herb Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 500° F. Grease a cookie sheet with olive oil. (If using a pizza stone)
2. Place prepared and shaped pizza dough on a cookie sheet Depending on the size of your baking sheet, you may only be able to fit 2 pizzas at a time.
4. Sprinkle 1 2/3... - 30.3913
Cheese And Pumpkin Cannelloni
1) Preheat the oven.
2) ook the pasta shells for about 12 minutes until tender. Rinse, drain and set aside.
3) In a skillet, melt oil and butter and saute the onions over medium flame until golden brown. Remove the skillet from flame.
4)... - 45.6426
Tortellini With Cream Sauce
Prepare Meat Filling and refrigerate.
Prepare Basic Egg Pasta Dough.
Cut a small piece of dough and work through the pasta machine until you have a very thin sheet of pasta.
Cut pasta into 2-inch circles using a small glass or cookie cutter.
Put 1/2 teaspoon... - 42.0894
Tortellini With Ricotta Cheese And Parsley
Prepare Cheese Filling and refrigerate.
Prepare Tomato-Cream Sauce and let stand at room temperature.
Prepare Basic Egg Pasta Dough.
Cut a small piece of dough and work through the pasta machine until you have a very thin sheet of pasta.
Cut pasta into 3-inch... - 41.15
Pasta Fresca For Ravioli And Tortellini
Sift the flour onto a board or marble slab, sprinkle in the salt, make a center well, and add the eggs and oil gently, so that they remain in the well.
Now gradually mix well, kneading into a soft dough, slowly adding drops of warm water to soften it, if... - 35.4223
Personal Pizza Pockets
Personal Pizza Pockets are like jumbo pizza rolls built to order, we love them and we know you will love them too. Pizza is easy to make and customizable to taste– the whole family can have their very own, built to meet their unique needs. Personal Pizza... - 98.6994
Let frozen bread dough defrost (one or two hours at room temperature).
Add onion, garlic, mushrooms and carrot.
Cook until limp.
Stir in tomato sauce, olives, basil, oregano and sugar.
Simmer five minutes.
Add the two cheeses.
Salt and pepper... - 39.0156
Finally, Sonia shows us the recipe for the famous Sicilian cannoli, crispy shells filled with a tempting ricotta filling... try and make them at home! - 127.334
Ravioli is a tasty and unique pasta that I serve quiet frequently at home. This Ravioli recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 41.0831
Monti In Broth
In a bowl or food processor, combine egg, water, salt, and butter.
Add flour and stir or process until mixture forms a ball.
Turn dough out on a lightly floured board and knead until dough is smooth and elastic (about 8 minutes, or 1 minute if mixed in... - 44.2024
1. Sift flour and salt onto a large wooden board; make a well in the center; add the eggs, oil and water. Work liquids into the flour with fingers to make a stiff dough. (Or make dough in a large bowl, but it's not as much fun.)
2. Knead dough on board (do... - 38.9939
Its in on your own calzones. Beef and cheese are baked inside a tender crust made with Bisquick® mix. - 35.3851
Quick Puff Pastry Hearts
The way to your loved one's heart is through their stomach, so tempt him/her with these delicious puff pastry hearts! - 135.518
Stacey Hawkins Real Meals Reducing Stress With Dr. Ran Rubinstein 1
People wanting to plan family meals or get togethers with healthy and delicious preparations, this real meals video is a must watch. Watch Stacey Hawkins make lasagne rolls by filling cooked lasagna strips with a filling made of sirloin, cheese and flavors.... - 107.674
Stacey Hawkins Real Meals Reducing Stress With Dr. Ran Rubinstein 2
While the lasagna roll gets baked in the oven, its time for making the dessert an appropriate one for people with a liking for blueberries. Check out Stacey as she prepares blueberry cobbler dessert in a crockpot with supple blueberries in a crust. Easy and... - 92.3476
Tuna And Cheese Pizza Roll Ups
1. Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water and allow it to froth, about 10 minutes
2. Preheat oven to 400°F before you are ready to bake
3. Grease 2 cookie sheets .
4. In a sauce pan, heat remaining water to simmering.
5. In mixing bowl,... - 47.7586
Spinach And Prosciutto Calzone
If your children are bent upon having a pizza, try this Spinach and Prosciutto calzone by weelicious which is as good as pizza. Weelicious host is making it for her son and she stuffing it with Prosciutto and pushing in 8 cups of spinach. She speaks about the... - 123.785
Viennese Mocha Torte
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.
Cut in margarine with pastry blender.
When about size of dried peas, add wine gradually while tossing lightly with fork.
Form into three equal balls.
Turn three 8 inch layer cake pans upside... - 37.5539
Umbrian Apple Walnut Roll Ups
1. In a small bowl, mix the olive oil with the wine. In a food processor, pulse the flour with the sugar and salt. Add the egg yolks 1 at a time, pulsing to blend between additions. Add the butter and pulse until it is in tiny pieces. With the machine on, add... - 33.9231
1. Sift flour and salt onto a large wooden board; make a well in center; add eggs, oil and water. Work liquids into flour with fingers to make a stiff dough. (Or make dough in a large bowl, but it's not as much fun.)
2. Knead dough on board (do not add... - 30.337
Join Cathy Lentine as she shows you how to make her yummy dessert recipe for Sicilian Pastry! - 0
Sausage And Pepper Calzone
1.Preheat oven to 400°F.
2.Thinly slice both peppers with mandolin or knife.
3.Roll out dough into a wide circle about 8 to 10 inches, enough to put filling on one side and fold it over. Set aside.
4.In a frying pan brown the sausage... - 99.4499
Turn over a new way to eat pizza! Your family will love it! - 32.6622
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Mix biscuit mix and water vigorously with a fork.
Dough will be very stiff.
Turn out on floured board and knead 1 minute.
Divide dough in two.
Roll each half of dough into a 12-inch circle and put each on a cookie sheet.
Pinch edges... - 40.7428
Homemade Pizza Crust
Soften yeast in water.
Beat in 1 1/2 cups of the flour; mix in olive oil and salt.
Stir in remaining flour.
Knead till smooth and elastic, about 12 minutes (will be firm).
Place in lightly oiled mixing bowl; turn oiled side up.
Let rise in warm place... - 36.1977
1. Oil a large cookie sheet lightly.
2. On the oiled sheet, shape dough into a ball. Press it into a flat circle about 12 inches in diameter and 1/4 inch thick. With your hand, push up edge of dough to make a raised rim all round.
3. Brush surface of dough... - 37.4936
Sift flour into work surface.
Make a well and add whole eggs, water and salt in center.
Knead thoroughly for about 1 to 2 minutes, or until dough is stiff and elastic.
Do not over knead as it will be tough.
Add a little more flour if needed.
Cut dough in half... - 36.9504
Portobello Cheese Steaks
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Heat nonstick 12 inch skillet over medium high heat until hot.
Brush both sides of mushrooms using 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Add mushrooms to skillet and cook 5 minutes on each side or until tender and lightly browned.
Transfer mushrooms... - 43.4646
Shrimp Agnolotti With Coriander And Zucchini
1) Mix the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and mix into the flour with a fork.
2) Knead the dough, with more flour or water, if required, for about 6 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic. Cover... - 44.2304
For pasta, in large mixer bowl, combine 2 cups (500 ml) flour, eggs, water, and salt.
Knead with doughmaker at recommended speed for about 3 minutes.
Gradually add remaining flour to form a stiff dough.
Shape into a ball.
Cover and let... - 43.7064
Pizza Pork Pielets
1. Preheat the oven to 425°.
2. In a medium-size bowl Dissolve yeast in warm water.
3. Then whisk in vegetable oil, in flour and salt.
4. Onto lightly floured pastry cloth or board turn out and knead 10 times.
5. In a greased... - 42.3914
Pesto And Pasta Shrek
Having a lot of children over a family gathering, how about trying this pasta recipe that meets the needs of en event like that. Watch Tamra Davis sharing a farm visiting experience and make the pesto and pasta combo meal with distinct serving ideas for... - 113.135
Deep Dish Spinach Pie
1. Make the pastry: In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour with the salt. Cut in the butter and lard until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Tossing with a fork, sprinkle on the ice water. Gather the dough into a ball. If any of the flour doesn't adhere,... - 43.468
If you cannot do without your pizzas, try this amazing Sausage Pizza. The specialty of this pizza is that it is layered with a special homemade pasta sauce, which when baked with the filling makes this dish takes divine! It is worth trying this recipe out at... - 127.941
Low Carb Baked Eggplant Lasagna
Are you looking for a delicious recipe that will not throw you off your strict low carb diet? Then try this eggplant lasagna by LowCarb360. The recipe will yield a very tasty treat that is also very easy to make. Watch and learn! - 119.371
Chocolate Ricotta Pie
This pie is made in three simple steps. The great part is that you will actually learn how to make three things in one shot. Clever eh?! First you'll make a basic custard(pudding).
Secondly you will make a pie crust. Third of all you will prepare the... - 52.9378
Spinach Pinwheel Hors D'oeuvres
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion begins to soften, about 3 minutes. Add spinach, parsley, Italian seasoning, and red pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until... - 34.2844
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 325°F.
Lightly grease a baking dish in which the peach halves will fit snugly.
SCOOP SOME of the flesh from each peach half, leaving about a 1/4-inch shell.
Put the flesh in a large bowl and mash it.
Stir in the crushed cookies and egg,... - 38.5853
Easy Stuffed Mushrooms
Wash, remove stems and pat dry mushroom caps.
Let cream cheese soften at room temperature in mixing bowl while frying sausage until thoroughly cooked and in small crumbly pieces.
Drain fat, then press between paper towels and remove excess... - 30.3092
1. Prepare piecrust: Preheat oven to 350°F. In 9-inch pie plate, with hand, mix amaretti crumbs and butter or margarine; press mixture firmly onto bottom and up side of pie plate. Bake crust 10 minutes or until golden. Cool crust on wire rack.
2. In heavy... - 31.3513
Sausage And Roasted Pepper Calzone
Heat oven to 400°F.
Allow both crust pouches to stand at room temperature 15 to 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large skillet brown sausage with onions and garlic; drain.
Stir in basil, Italian seasoning and pepper.
In small bowl, beat eggs with fork.
Reserve 1... - 41.312
Thaw dough; roll it into a 14x24-inch rectangle about 1/4-inch thick.
Brown ground beef or turkey; stir in remaining ingredients.
Spoon filling evenly onto dough, slightly pressing filling into dough.
Roll dough lengthwise like a jelly roll, and cut into 24... - 37.3419
Sausage And Roasted Pepper Calzone
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
2. Let both the pie crust pouches to stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. As the crusts thaw; heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine sausage, onions and garlic; cook and stir for... - 43.4659
Swedish Cocktail Meatballs
Swedish Cocktail Meatballs are amazingly tasty. I serve this often for a hearty dinner meal at home. Very filling and delicious, the Swedish Cocktail Meatballs is something you just shouldnâ€™t miss. - 33.799
Pot Sticker Tortellini
Prepare Sausage-Spinach Filling.
Fill wrappers a few at a time.
(If using won ton wrappers, use a 3- to 3 1/4-inch round cookie cutter to cut several wrappers at a time; discard trimmings.) Cover remaining wrappers with plastic wrap to prevent drying.
To... - 37.9853
1) Preheat oven to 425F.
2) In a small skillet drizzle olive oil and brown sausages in it.
3) Drain out crumbles and put in a paper towel-lined plate.
4) In a bowl, mix sausage, ricotta cheese, parsley, garlic, grated Parmigiano, nutmeg,... - 43.0002
Dough Directions: Dissolve yeast in water.
Add salt, oil and part of flour.
Add rest of flour, mixing or kneading till smooth and satiny.
Let rise in greased bowl in warm place till doubled.
Filling: Skin and break apart sausages.
Cook gently over... - 41.0562
To all you Pizza lovers you should definitely check out this dish, it is called Stromboli, it is the best substitute to Pizzas. Stromboli is a turnover and is filled with various ingredients such as cheese, meat, veggies etc. It is filling as well as a... - 136.972
Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwiches
Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwiches packs in the richness of ham and chicken. These Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwiches are a favorite among kids. Give this yummy Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwich a try. - 39.7185