- » Italian Egg Soup
Italian Egg Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian egg soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian egg soup recipes.
Rice With Egg And Lemon From Italy
1) Mix glutamate powder and root ginger with water.
2) Add in rice and minimize heat.
3) Cook, covered for 15-20 minutes until the rice is just soft and discard ginger.
4) Take a serving casserole or tureen and whip egg yolks, lemon rind and juice in... - 48.0058
Italian Wedding Soup
Do you want to impress your guests, and then there would be no better option than this Italian Wedding Soup recipe. This soup is so delicious that your guests would be obsessed by it. So do not procrastinate, try this Italian Wedding Soup recipe. - 41.6774
Dumplings For Soup
1) Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, chopped parsley, salt and caraway seeds in a mixing bowl. Gently cut in the shortening.
2) Add egg and yogurt to the flour mixture and blend to form a smooth batter.
3) Take a rounded tablespoon and make small... - 40.121
1. In a small bowl beat the eggs until blended; then mix the cheese, parsley, nutmeg and salt.
2. In a heavy, medium sized saucepan, bring the chicken stock to a bubbling boil over high heat.
3. Slowly pour the egg mixture in the stock, stirring gently... - 39.3764
Zuppa Alla Pavese
1. Warm 4 individual soup bowls and keep them at a warm place like a moderate oven.
2. In a large, heavy bottomed frying pan melt butter over moderately low heat and fry the bread in it turning frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes or until it is golden brown... - 37.2559
Italian Bread Soup
Bring 1 pint of the stock to the boil, add the crumbs, seasoning and cheese.
Simmer for a few minutes with the bay leaf.
Remove bay leaf.
Blend the eggs or yolks with the 1/2 pint stock, add to soup and cook gently without boiling, stir in butter. - 33.1315
Farro Soup With Greens And A Soft Boiled Egg
1. Soak the farro the morning you intend to make the soup (or the day before). Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until tender. Season with salt and pepper. Add... - 31.7536
Italian Egg Drop Soup
1. In medium saucepan, heat oil; add garlic and cook over medium-high heat 30 seconds.
2. Pour in 4 cups water and chicken broth mix; stir in spinach. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat; stir in beaten egg, lemon juice, and pepper. - 31.1249
Italian Egg Soup
1 Mix the 2 stocks together in a large pan and put over low heat. Cut the slices of bread into small cubes.
2 Break the eggs, one by one, into a saucer and slide them carefully down the side of the pan into the stock. Draw the white back onto the yolk with a... - 30.3729
Italian Egg Soup
Heat stock and tomato juice.
Blend flour and yeast into eggs.
Gradually drizzle egg mixture into stock so that egg coagulates like fine strands of noodle.
Serve garnished with parsley. - 30.1123
Pastina And Egg Soup
1. Cook pastina in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain.
2. In a medium saucepan bring chicken stock to a boil. Add cooked pastina.
3. In a small bowl, beat eggs. Pour all at once into soup. Remove from heat. Stir until... - 26.9546