- » Italian Egg Coffee
Italian Egg Coffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian egg coffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian egg coffee recipes.
Chocolate Coffee Cake
Here is a trendy cousin of our favorite Velvet Crumb Cake. You'll love indulging in the rich chocolate and coffee flavors. - 42.6749
You May Also Like!
Italian Coffee Bombe
Combine 1/4 cup sugar, salt, and flour in small saucepan.
Add egg yolks, milk, and coffee; mix well.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
Remove from heat and chill.
Add Cointreau and vanilla.
Whip cream until stiff and add 2... - 43.1624
Italian Coffee Cake
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Stir in sugar, 1/2 cup margarine, the eggs, salt, lemon peel, vanilla and 2 1/2 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in raisins, citron, pine nuts and enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn... - 42.8197
A desert that requires no oven! - 16.7758
1. Spread ladyfingers on a large baking sheet. In a small bowl combine coffee and brandy. Sprinkle ladyfingers with mixture and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar with an electric mixer until thick and lemon colored, 4 to 5 minutes. Add... - 26.338
Italian Mocha Cake
Whip the egg yolks, beat in the sugar, lemon juice and rind.
Dissolve the coffee in the hot water, then add to the egg yolks.
Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
Fold into the egg mixture.
Beat the egg whites until soft peaks form.
Fold into... - 47.5244
Classic Coffee Tortoni
1. Melt butter in a saucepan and stir in sugar. Cook over medium heat until bubbly.
2. Stir in wheat germ and almonds, mixing well. Remove from heat; spread out to cool on waxed paper.
3. Beat whipping cream, confectioners' sugar, and coffee until soft peaks... - 32.5484
Coffee Ring Deluxe
Combine buttermilk, butter or oil, water, honey, and salt.
Allow mixture to cool to lukewarm, then add yeast and mix well.
Blend in egg, then cover and allow to set in a warm place for about 10 minutes.
Add flour and mix until dough is well blended and... - 40.771
Fresh Plum Coffee Cake
1. Mix the yeast, granulated sugar, the salt, and white flour in a large bowl.
2. Heat the water and 1/2 cup butter until very warm and butter is melted. Add to dry ingredients and beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
3. Add 1 cup whole... - 42.7149
Warm the milk and butter in a heavy-bottom medium saucepan or the top of a double boiler, stirring constantly.
In a small bowl, mix together the cornstarch, sugar, and egg yolks.
Add the vanilla and blend.
Transfer the egg mixture to the warm... - 45.5629