- » Italian Egg Biscuits
Italian Egg Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian egg biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian egg biscuits recipes.
Beat egg yolks with sugar until fluffy.
Stir in sherry and vanilla.
Beat egg whites until stiff and in peaks.
Fold egg mixture into whites.
Fold in whipped cream.
Stir in 1/2 cup almond macaroons and the cherries.
Put mixture in paper dessert dishes holding 4... - 39.5811
Italian Biscuit Tortoni
Whip cream until foamy, gradually adding sugar, beat until stiff.
Add rum and beat again.
Fold in beaten egg white.
Pour into fluted paper cups or plastic molds.
Sprinkle almonds on top.
Chill in freezing compartment about 4 hours.
Serves 6. - 30.9985
If you're looking for a basic dough that can be put through a cookie press, this is the one. - 0
Honey Flavored Biscuit Tortoni
In a small saucepan, combine honey and water.
Bring to a boil, stir to dissolve honey, then cook over high heat, uncovered, for about 5 minutes until consistency of syrup.
In the top of a double boiler, beat egg yolks with electric beater at... - 35.6269
Candied Biscuit Tortoni
Biscuit Tortoni is an amazingly delicous dessert. Try this Biscuit Tortoni recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 43.6637
Italian Anise Cookies
1. Sprinkle chopped almonds in a 15x10x1 inch jelly roll pan. Toast in oven while oven preheats, 10 minutes, or until golden; remove; cool.
2. Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a large bowl; stir in lemon' rind, anise seeds, eggs and cream with a... - 35.6273
In a large bowl beat egg yolks and sugar until mixture is pale yellow.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the Italian macaroons, rum and vanilla extract.
In a medium bowl beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Fold egg whites and whipped cream into macaroon mixture.
Spoon... - 33.2494
Place rack in upper third of oven and preheat to 425°F.
To Make Dough: In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic until minced.
Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and basil.
Pulse until well combined and basil leaves are coarsely... - 43.8925
Alcohol Flavored Biscuit Tortoni
Biscuit Tortini has an Improbable taste. The Cream and eggs gives the Biscuit Tortini Bracing taste. Biscuit Tortini makes a wonderful ending to a family meal - 35.0185
1. Cream sugar and butter, add eggs (reserve 1 yolk), and beat well. Stir in anise extract and anise seed.
2. Combine flour, salt, and baking powder. Thoroughly blend into sugar and egg mixture.
3. On greased baking sheets, form dough into two long, flat... - 34.046
Biscuit Topped Chicken Pie
1. In a deep pot, steam the chicken with two cups of water, celery, onion, peppercorns and salt till it turns tender; remove chicken, cool and remove the meat from the bones
2. In the pot, add the chicken bones and skin along with enough... - 41.4297
Beat egg yolks long and hard, preferably with an electric mixer, dry thoroughly, then beat egg whites until they hold a soft shape.
Add sugar, a little at a time, and continue beating until mixture stands in peaks.
Fold into yolks gently, then sift flour and... - 27.4158
Zabaione - Original Italian
The zabaione is the most classic and simple custard in Italy: it's usually served in a cup and accompanied by dry biscuits, or it can be used to make other desserts. - 115.682
Biscuit Tortoni is a simple Italian dessert. It is a combination of mousse and ice cream. It is light and consists of eggs, macaroons, heavy cream and almonds. It is simple and easy to make and awesome to taste. You will enjoy the dessert. - 41.5109
Classic Coffee Tortoni
1. Melt butter in a saucepan and stir in sugar. Cook over medium heat until bubbly.
2. Stir in wheat germ and almonds, mixing well. Remove from heat; spread out to cool on waxed paper.
3. Beat whipping cream, confectioners' sugar, and coffee until soft peaks... - 34.8226
Double Chocolate Chunk Biscotti
1 Lightly grease a large cookie sheet. Set aside.
2 In a large mixing bowl beat butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add the sugar, cocoa powder, and baking powder; beat until combined. Beat in the eggs. Beat in as much... - 32.2147
Cheesy Egg Pizza
Soften yeast in warm water.
Add the Basic Biscuit Mix; beat vigorously for 2 minutes.
Knead dough till smooth (25 strokes) on a surface sprinkled lightly with flour.
Divide dough in half; cover and let rest 10 minutes.
Roll out each half of the dough and fit... - 45.0509
Tiramisu Part 2 – Finishing
This is part 2 of Italian tiramisu dessert recipe video series. Check out the video for step by step instructions and also get some quick presentation tips. The video is in Filipino language. - 80.5383
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Line 2 baking sheets with waxed or parchment paper.
3) In an electric mixer, cream the butter, sugar and salt, until fluffy.
4) Beat in the lemon zest, juice and extract. Gradually beat in the egg... - 47.9752
Lodge a basin over a saucepan of hot water.
Put in egg yolks and sugar and whisk until the mixture is creamy in colour and consistency.
Add the wine gradually and stir slowly.
The mixture should be firm enough to take the impression of the back of a spoon.
Be... - 23.1408
In a large bowl beat the egg yolk and sugar until smooth.
Stir in the vanilla extract and mascarpone until thoroughly combined, then set the mixture aside.
Mix the coffee, brandy and cocoa.
Break up the amaretti biscuits and stir them into the coffee mixture,... - 38.174
Tiramisu - Original Italian
1. Separate the egg yolk and white, whisk the egg yolk and sugar until fluffy and then add the mascarpone and whisk for few minutes.
2. Beat the egg whites until firm and stiff, fold the egg whites into the mascarpone mixture.
3. In a serving dish... - 0
Italian Cream Cheese Cups
Press the cream cheese through a strainer into a basin.
Add the sugar and egg yolks and beat until light and fluffy.
Flavour to taste with liqueur.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff then fold lightly but thoroughly into the cream.
Pile into individual glasses... - 36.9273
1. Spread ladyfingers on a large baking sheet. In a small bowl combine coffee and brandy. Sprinkle ladyfingers with mixture and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar with an electric mixer until thick and lemon colored, 4 to 5 minutes. Add... - 28.5385
Orange Pistachio Biscotti
1) In a bowl sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
2) In another bowl mix thoroughly eggs, egg whites, orange rind and vanilla essence and whisk till blended.
3) To the flour mixture mix egg and pistachio nuts and knead to smooth dough.
4) Knead... - 45.7894
1. 6 eggs
2. 8 soup spoons sieved sugar powder
3. 750 gramm mascarpone
4. 6 soup spoons sieved cocoa powder
5. 4 soup spoons coffee add some sugar, cooled to room temperature, ( or strong coffee, espresso ).
6. 350 gramm sponge finger
7. 5 soup spoons... - 45.464
Tiramisu Part 1 – Introduction
For all those who like making heavy indulgent desserts at home, this Italian tiramisu dessert recipe video series is a must watch. Here the chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she gives the ingredient details and gets started with the... - 72.9389
Dark Chocolate And Poached Pear Cake
Dark chocolate and pear cake is a decadent cake a creation which is sinful through and through! Try this cake and you wouldn’t have enough of it! Watch this video and bake this creation! - 113.382
Biramisu From Portobello At Downtown Disney
This holiday season wow your guests, party hostesses and Bowl Game fans with a stellar dessert that puts a new twist on the classic Tiramisu. It’s Biramisu (think beer) from the creative culinary vault of Chef Tony Mantuano, of Top Chef Masters fame who is... - 43.1026
Tiramisu recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 43.8298
Pizza Balls - Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make a great appetizer, Pizza Balls. This is a great appetizer for a Super Bowl party or any get together. - 0
Hearty Meatballs Soup
All those who enjoy having soups in the winter, will love this soup. Chef Victoria makes Meatball Soup which is full of veggies and is really tasty. Meatball Soup will be surely enjoyed on a cold winter evening. - 112.015
The Italian trifle (zuppa inglese), as suggested by its name, is the Italian variant of the English trifle: a delicious dessert made with custard, chocolate and liqueur-flavored ladyfingers... we wish you a sweet new year! - 136.737
1. In a bowl add amaretto and coffee and soak the sponge biscuits in it.
2. Whip the cream and a tablespoon of sugar using hand blender.
3. Beat remaining sugar with egg yolks until it becomes creamy.
4. Spoon the mascarpone little by little.
5. Stir... - 40.1934
1. Beat egg yolks with sugar until mixture is thick and pale. Add mascarpone cheese (a) and brandy; beat until smooth.
2. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with salt until just holding soft peaks; fold into mascarpone mixture (b).
3. Arrange half of sponge... - 30.576
Easy To Make Tiramisu
Loved not only in Italy, but also worldwide, the coffee-flavored, chocolate-dusted dessert is the one to die for. Chef Paul Hegeman shares with us a wonderful, tried-and-tested Tiramisu recipe that is likely to get you coming back for more and trying it over... - 114.097
1) In a medium sized basin crack egg yolks.
2) Mix sugar and Marsala wine or sherry to the yolks.
3) Place basin over a saucepan, half filled with simmering water.
4) Whisk till mixture is thick and light.
5) Pout on two individual serving goblets.... - 33.5324
1. Blend the dried egg and marsala or sherry to a smooth cream in a medium-sized bowl. Stir in the sugar. Place the bowl over a saucepan of gently boiling water and stir occasionally until the mixture thickens slightly.
2. Blend the egg white and 15 ml/1 tbls... - 26.4525
1. In a mixer, combine egg yolk, vanilla, and sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
2. Add mascarpone cheese and beat until nice and creamy. Pour milk, if needed to thin out the mixture.
3. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
4. Fold egg... - 0
Marsala varies in strength and sweetness so adjust the proportions of white wine to suit your own taste.
If there is no white wine handy try 6 tablespoons Marsala and 2 of water.
Put the egg yolks and sugar into a large basin and whisk with a balloon whisk... - 31.4022
1. Separate the egg yolks and egg whites, place the egg yolks in a mixing bowl add half of the sugar and using a hand blender, beat until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Once done add the mascarpone cheese and mix well.
3. In another bowl beat the egg... - 127.715
If you're planning a dinner party, then you can surely make this dessert. The chef shows the perfect recipe to make Tiramisu. Your friends and family will really relish it. - 118.933
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spread almonds on a cookie sheet and toast in oven 5 to 7 minutes, until evenly browned, shaking pan several times.
2. In a medium saucepan, whisk together milk, egg yolks, sugar, flour, salt, and lemon zest until blended. Cook over... - 32.0965
Raspberry Ripple Zabaglione
Reserve 12 raspberries for decoration and place the rest in a food processor with a good squeeze of lemon juice.
Blitz to a puree, then push through a sieve to remove the seeds.
Add icing sugar to taste, leaving the fruit slightly on the tart side, then set... - 44.2489
Strawberry Shortcakes With Meyer Lemon Cream
1. Make the biscuits; Preheat the oven to 375° In a bowl, whisk the flours, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt. Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in the cold butter until it is the size of peas. Stir in the cream until a shaggy dough forms.
2.... - 37.5034
In mixing bowl combine biscuit mix, mushrooms, onion, pimiento, salt, and celery seed.
Mix together egg yolk and sour cream; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Beat egg white to stiff peaks; gently fold into mushroom mixture.
In heavy saucepan or... - 42.7063
Olive Pizza Bread
Mix egg, olives, butter, onion, Worcestershire, pepper sauce, and cheese.
Combine biscuit mix and milk; stir to make soft dough.
Spread dough in greased 14-inch pizza pan.
Spoon olive topping over dough; sprinkle with caraway.
Bake in hot oven (425°) for 20... - 39.292
Cheesy Herb Bread
Cheesy Herb Bread is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Cheesy Herb Bread; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 36.9074
1.In a bowl, sieve flour with salt.
2.Combine eggs with sugar and blend well.
3.Fold in the egg mixture in sifted flour mix.
4.Gradually add milk and make a smooth batter.
5.Add brandy and almond biscuits.
Leave the batter for 30... - 42.648
1) Put a heatproof bowl on a pan of hot water and add egg yolks, butter and chocolate in it.
2) Stir till chocolate melts.
3) Take away from heat and beat rum and coffee essence in it.
4) Whisk egg whites until firm. Fold the content into the coffee... - 38.701
Olive Pizza Bread
Mix egg, olives, butter, onion, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, and cheese.
Set aside while preparing dough.
Combine biscuit mix and milk; stir to a soft dough.
Spread dough in a greased 14-inch pizza pan.
Spoon olive topping over dough ; sprinkle... - 39.1202
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. Melt chocolate over low heat in a double boiler set over simmering water or in a microwave. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. In a food processor, finely grind amaretti biscuits and almonds. Mix in... - 35.9371
Parmesan Luncheon Bread
1) Preheat oven at 400Â°c.
2) In a bowl mix biscuit mix, sugar, onion and oregano.
3) Add melted butter, wine, beaten egg and milk.
4) Beat the mixture until blended.
5) Grease a round 8" cake pan and pour the batter into it.
6)... - 43.7674
Amaretti Mocha Roulade
1. Heat oven to 180C / 160C fan / gas 4, then line a greased 23 x 33 cm Swiss roll tin with baking parchment. Melt 175 g of the chocolate in the microwave on High for 1 1/2 mins or in a bowl over a pan of just simmering water, then finely chop the rest and... - 34.1123
Beat together cheese, sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla; stir in pineapple.
Flatten each biscuit on ungreased baking sheet to a 2 1/2-inch circle, building up rim on sides.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon filling in center of each.
Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes. - 29.3907
1. Lightly grease the bottom and sides of 2 1/2-pint bread with vegetable oil.
2. In the top of a double saucepan or in a basin over a pan of water, melt chocolate, over a low heat, stirring constantly.
3. Stir in the rum, when all the... - 47.0445
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients well.
2. Preheat oven to 375° F.
3. Into a pie plate, pour the mixture and bake for 25 minutes.
4. Serve immediately.
For variations, add mushrooms, bacon, ham or cooked... - 42.1778
Macadamia, Fig And Ginger Cantuccini
1. Put the eggs and sugar in a bowl and, using electric beaters, beat together for 5 minutes until pale and thick. Sift in the flour and baking powder and stir into the egg mixture with the remaining ingredients to form a soft, slightly sticky dough.
2.... - 28.1147
These light, crisp biscuits are perfect served with afternoon tea or coffee.
Beat the butter in a mixing bowl until pale and soft.
Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolk and rum.
Sift together the flour, cocoa powder and almonds... - 48.5404
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Grease a large cookie sheet. Set aside.
2. Spread the hazelnuts in a single layer in a baking pan.
3. Toast the hazelnuts in the preheated moderate oven (350°) until the nuts are pale golden under their skins, for... - 41.3716
Divide the dough into 2 equal-sized portions and roll both out very thinly, making one slightly larger than the other.
To make the filling, combine all the ingredients well together and beat until smooth.
Stand the smaller piece of rolled dough on to a... - 40.2843
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place almonds in small baking pan.
3. Roast in oven while it is preheating, for 5 to 8 minutes, sautéing occasionally until golden. Remove and set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour, baking powder... - 44.5137
Mozzarella Sandwiches With Marinara Sauce
Coat a small saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute until tender.
Add parsley and next 4 ingredients; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
Add tomato, wine, water, tomato paste, and bay leaf, stirring... - 46.6042
Sardinian Ravioli With Cheese And Spinach
1. Sift together flour and salt in a large bowl, make a well in the centre, break in eggs, mix with your fingers. Knead well, sprinkle little water if needed, make a soft dough, wrap in a grease proof paper or cloth. Keep in the refrigerator for 30... - 45.6734
Place one ratafia biscuit [cookie] on the bottom of each of 6 serving glasses and distribute 2 fluid ounces [1/4 cup] of orange liqueur evenly over them.
Pour the remaining orange liqueur and the gin into a cup.
Add the orange rind and beat well with a... - 31.7619
In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar and cocoa.
Add the butter and vanilla then using the rub in method, make the mixture resemble fine breadcrumbs.
Add the coconut and mix.
Whisk the egg and use this to bind the whole mixture... - 41.3383
Beef And Cheese Wedges
Stir Basic Biscuit Mix, egg yolk, and milk together.
Form into a ball.
Roll dough 1/8 inch thick on floured surface; fit into 9-inch pie plate and flute edge.
In skillet combine ground beef, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4... - 43.9451