- » Italian Dressing Zucchini
Italian Dressing Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian dressing zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian dressing zucchini recipes.
You May Also Like!
Italian Dressed Zucchini
1. Prepare zucchini except cut crosswise into halves; cut each half lengthwise into fourths. Place zucchini in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Sprinkle with dressing and herb seasoning.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high 6 to 8 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes,... - 22.9294
Italian Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Zucchini is a popular vegetable in Italian cuisine in various dishes. Here is a recipe to make Stuffed Zucchini Boats with split and scooped zucchini sausage dressing mixture. Make it a day ahead, chill, heat in the oven and serve. - 114.492
Cut unpared zucchini lengthwise into 1/2 inch slices.
Place slices in skillet; sprinkle with salad dressing mix and pour oil on zucchini.
Cover tightly; cook until zucchini is tender, 12 to 16 minutes.
Turn into serving dish; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. - 24.9417
Zucchini Italian Style
Cut unpared zucchini in half crosswise, then lengthwise into fourths.
Place salt and zucchini slices in 1 1/2-quart casserole; sprinkle with salad dressing and herb seasoning.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave... - 29.9873
Italian Grilled Tofu And Zucchini Sandwich
Sandwiches are the most convenient snack right? How about a great zucchini sandwich for a change? In this video, Mary shows you to make a great grilled tofu-zucchini sandwich. This unique sandwich has pizza sauce in it, which adds a whole lot of flavor with... - 118.485
Zucchini Salad, Italian Style
1) Snap the ends of zucchini and cut crosswise into 3/4-inch rounds.
2) In a large saucepan,place the zucchini and cover with water.
3) Now cook over high heat for 5 to 7 minutes, or until zucchini is just cooked through.
4) Drain off... - 49.0204
Zucchini Antipasto Rounds
1 Wash and tip zucchini; cut into thin slices; place in a medium-size bowl; drizzle Italian dressing over; toss to blend well. Allow to stand at least 2 hours.
2 Arrange zucchini in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Blot all oil from anchovy fillets with... - 23.3727
Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full with salted water.
Bring water to a boil.
Cook over medium heat 5 to 10 minutes, depending on size.
Zucchini should be barely tender.
Rinse under cold running water.
Pat dry with paper... - 35.7629
Zucchini Timbale Salad
1. Preheat oven to 350F /175C.
2. Grease 6 (3/4-cup) ramekins.
3. In a medium saucepan cook zucchini in lightly salted boiling water for 5 minutes, drain well and set aside to cool.
4. In a blender or food processor fitted with a steel... - 46.4894
Italian Veggie And Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni until tender, but not soft, in well salted water with onion, celery, and garlic.
Add remainder of ingredients; mix well; chill.
Just before serving, stir in 3 tablespoons french dressing (optional). - 34.2523