- » Italian Deli Sandwich
Italian Deli Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian deli sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian deli sandwich recipes.
1. In a small bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper, and salt. Brush about half of the mixture on the insides of both the top and bottom of the bread.
2. Line the bottom with the tomato slices, then layer on the salami, cheese,... - 34.7947
Betty's Big Italian Beef Sandwich
Be it a picnic, pot luck or a girls hang-out — it seems only fitting that the food match. Betty whomps up a quick Italian style treat, but adds a little spin to the original recipe. Now, did you ever think that you can put together a mouthwatering,... - 125.199
How To Make An Italian Sub Sandwich
Sandwich lovers have made it a popular meal or snack. But it always need not be very unhealthy, watch this video to make a very healthy sandwich with some healthy ingredients. Listen to the chef for quick tips. It is easy, simple and absolutely delicious. - 113.099
Ham And Cheese Panini
1. Butter one side of each piece of bread. Place one fourth each of ham and cheese between 2 unbuttered sides. Trim away any excess ham and cheese. Form 4 sandwiches.
2. Preheat a griddle or large cast-iron frying pan over medium-low heat. Grill sandwiches,... - 23.1829
Meatball Sub With Marinara Sauce
Meatball subs are really good! We used to sell tons of them at the deli. For this recipe you will need meatballs in marinara sauce, Provolone cheese and shredded Parmesan cheese. You will need a 5 to 6 inch piece of French baguette bread as well. This is a... - 99.7469
Have to cook a delicious meal for your family before you set out on your shopping spree. This quick to make delicious Focaccia sandwich recipe is just what you are looking for. Enjoy your day out and shop till you drop. - 30.3344
Easy Mini Muffulettas
1. Spread 1 Tbsp. olive salad evenly over each cut side of roll bottoms. Top each with 1 Swiss cheese slice, 1 ham slice, 1 Tbsp. olive salad, 1 provolone cheese slice, 1 salami slice, and 1 Tbsp. olive salad. Cover with roll tops, and wrap sandwiches... - 26.5047
Wegmans Spicy Porchetta Panini
Wegmans Executive Chef Scott Bova shows you how to make this traditional Italian sandwich that you'll have to try to believe! You will be getting out your panini maker again and again to make this panini. It is delicious and different - and perfect with a... - 130.314
Packed With Protein Chicken Pesto Panini
In Italy the term 'panino' refers to a small bread roll and its plural is 'panini'. Perhaps the word is derived from 'pane' which means bread. In general though, Panino is often used to refer to a grilled sandwich or a pressed and toasted sandwich. - 0
Eggplant, Roasted Red Pepper And Cheese Panini
In Italy, the word PANINO, means a sandwich made from bread other than sliced bread such as ciabatta or baguette. The panino is also filled with deli ingredients such as ham, cheese, salami and other food and served warm after being pressed by a warming... - 0
Everybody loves a Panini! What is so special about a Panini, after all Panini just means grilled sandwich in Italian? You can get them in every rest stop along the freeways in Italy! Yes, that's right and boy oh boy are they good! Prosciutto, mortadella and a... - 124.781