- » Italian Crescent Roll
Italian Crescent Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian crescent roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian crescent roll recipes.
Lasagna Crescent Roll-ups
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In large skillet, cook broccoli and onion in oil until tender; remove from heat.
In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, egg, paramesan cheese and salt; stir in broccoli mixture.
In small saucepan, heat spaghetti sauce.
Separate dough... - 37.9465
Italian Appetizer Bites
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Coat a 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
Unroll 1 package crescent rolls and use dough to line the bottom of the baking dish.
Pinch seams together with fingers.
Cover rolls with half salami, provolone, and ham.
Lightly beat... - 39.9547
Italian Zucchini Crescent Pie
Heat oven to 375°F.
In 10-inch skillet, cook zucchini and onion in margarine until tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in parsley and seasonings.
In large bowl, blend eggs and cheese.
Stir in vegetable mixture.
Separate dough into 8 triangles.
Place in ungreased... - 41.5932
Italian Anise Crescents
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Add nuts and anise to sifted flour, confectioners-€™ sugar, and salt.
3. Mix in oil with vanilla and cognac and knead to prepare a dough.
4. Make dough into pieces. Place the pieces between the palms... - 41.5316
Unroll the dough.
Separate into 2 rectangles, pressing perforations to seal.
Place on an ungreased baking sheet, pressing the edges to seal and make a 13x15 inch rectangle.
Brown the sausage and ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Return... - 43.3673
Fresh Vegetable Pizza
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Unroll crescent rolls and press dough flat onto a large sprayed pizza pan or 2 medium sprayed pizza pans.
Bake for 10-15 minutes or follow the package directions.
Baked pizza crust should be light golden brown.
Sauce: Mix... - 43.1434
1. In a large bowl, pour moderately warm water and sprinkle yeast till it is completely dissolved.
2. Add 1 teaspoon sugar,2 cups of flour and beat well until it forms a smooth dough. Cover with a clingform or foil.
3. Set aside in a... - 41.743
On work counter, cream together the butter, powdered sugar, salt, and lemon rind to form a creamy mixture.
Gradually blend in the eggs.
When they are thoroughly incorporated into the butter mixture, knead in the flour.
Let the dough firm up 2-3 hours in the... - 39.4414
1. Make "sponge": Sprinkle yeast over very warm water in a large bowl. (Very warm water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until the yeast dissolves.
2. Stir in 1 teaspoon of the sugar and 2 cups of the flour; beat until smooth. Cover... - 34.7001
Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
Preheat oven to 350°.
In medium bowl, blend cream cheese and 2 tbs margarine (reserve 1 tbs) until smooth.
Add the next 6 ingredients.
Separate crescent dough into 4 rectangles; press perforations firmly to seal.
Spoon 1/2 c.meat mixture onto... - 41.2004
This is a brilliant Spinach Crescents! This tasty dish is a favorite snack amongst my friends. Try the Spinach Crescents and you will understand why! - 27.703
Baked Crescent Ravioli
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
In small bowl, combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, sugar, parmesan cheese, parsley and pepper; set aside.
Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
Spread about 2 tablespoonfuls cheese mixture to within 1/2... - 40.2662
Saute sausage and onion over medium-high heat until meat is browned.
Stir in catsup, lemon juice, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
Set aside to allow to cool.
Cut pastry into 4 rectangles.
Divide sausage mixture into fourths.
Spread sausage mixture... - 35.509
Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwiches
Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwiches packs in the richness of ham and chicken. These Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwiches are a favorite among kids. Give this yummy Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwich a try. - 38.6916
Black Olive Shrimp Pizza
Black Olive Shrimp Pizza is a mouth watering side dish. An easy to prepare pizza recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 35.5739
In 1 quart casserole, combine onion and sausage.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 5 minutes, until sausage is thoroughly cooked and onion is tender; stir after 2 minutes to crumble sausage.
Drain off fat.
Stir in catsup, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and lemon... - 36.1737
Italian Meatball Hoagie Braids
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Using a nonstick cooking spray, coat 2 cookie sheets.
3. Using your hands, split the dough into 8 rectangles; keep on sprayed cookie sheets. Tightly press to seal.
4. Down center of each rectangle, keep 4... - 38.9891
Classic Italian Tortellini
1. Roll out Fettucini Alfredo dough, one-quarter at a time, on a pastry board lightly sprinkled with cornstarch, until thin enough to read the cover of a book through the dough.
2. Cut out dough with a 3-inch round cutter. (You will get about 96 rounds.)
3.... - 36.9909
Cream the butter.
Add the sugar, salt, and lemon rind; cream until light.
Add the flour, then the almonds, mixing with a spoon at first, then finish by kneading lightly with your hands.
Chill about 1 hour.
Roll out small portions of the chilled dough at a... - 41.279
Individual Pepper Pizzas
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
Drain and halve marinated mushrooms; set aside.
Place each crescent roll flat on the prepared cookie sheet.
Top each with equal amounts of pepper piccalilli and mushrooms.
Bake until pastry is golden... - 25.5335
30 Minute Pizza
1. Lightly oil two 14-inch round pizza pans. Unroll crescent rolls and separate dough into triangles. Fit 16 triangles from 2 packages into each pizza pan.
2. Spread half of spaghetti sauce on each pizza. Divide mushrooms and olives evenly over sauce;... - 31.6127
Cheesy Sausage Bake
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
Grease 9-inch square grill-safe baking dish.
Unroll crescent roll dough.
Press evenly in bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of prepared dish, cutting to fit as needed.
Spread sausage over crust Sprinkle with cheeses.
In small... - 36.5942
Cover bottom of cookie sheet with crescent rolls.
Press in the separations.
Bake at 350 degrees until light brown.
Mix yogurt, cream cheese and flavoring until smooth and spread over crust.
Cover with vegetable toppings and cheddar cheese. - 41.6613
Tuscan Pot Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove sausage from casings. Brown sausage in medium ovenproof skillet, stirring to separate meat. Drain drippings.
2. Add spaghetti sauce, beans and thyme to skillet. Simmer uncovered over medium heat 5 minutes. Remove from heat;... - 27.8659
Brown ground beef and onion in well-seasoned 11- to 12-inch cast -iron skillet over medium coals.
Remove to paper towels; season with salt.
Pour off drippings from pan.
Separate crescent dough into triangles; place in skillet, points toward center, to form... - 37.9868
Fresh Vegetable Pizza
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Place crescent dough rectangles on ungreased fifteen-by-ten-by-one inch baking pan; press dough across bottom and about one inch up sides of pan to form a crust.
Seal perforations and bake for fourteen to nineteen minutes, until... - 40.6127
Cut up broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and green onions, chopped in fine pieces.
Prepare a crust, using the dinner rolls, pressing dough together on a large ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350Â° for 11 -13 minutes.
Let crust cool completely.
Mix together... - 29.3559
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Lightly grease two cookie sheets or a 15-by-10-by-1-inch jelly-roll pan.
3. Spread out roll of dough and cut large rectangles apart.
4. Press dough together at perforations to make 12 rectangles in all.
5.... - 39.1519
Party Wedge A Pizza
Pasteurized process cheese spread or shredded cheddar cheese In bowl, combine corned beef, tomato paste, 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, onion, oregano and eggs; mix well.
Onungreased baking sheets, separate dough into 8 triangles.
Spread each with about 1/3... - 32.8645
Florentine Chicken Ring
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the pastry rolls.
3. Stir to mix well. Keep aside.
4. On a lightly floured work surface, roll crescent dough and separate into 16 triangles.
5.... - 45.812
Lasagna Bread (looks Beautiful & Tastes Great)
Brown meat, add all seasonings, onion and paste and simmer for 5 minutes.
Cheese Mixture: Combine cottage cheese, egg and parmesan cheese.
Crust: On a large cookie sheet, press the crescent rolls into a 15 x 13 inch rectangle.
Spoon half the... - 41.2925
1) Separate the crescent dough into 8 rectangles.
2) Press down the perforations and seal.
3) In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, mushrooms, and salt.
4) Add the mushroom mix in the center of each rectangle.
5) Starting at the long side, roll up each... - 40.891
Broccoli Quiche has a smoother taste. Broccoli Quiche can be tried well with egg lovers. Butter enhances the taste of Broccoli Quiche. - 43.1278
Sausage N Spinach Pockets
In a large skillet, brown sausage, onion and garlic; drain.
Remove from the heat; stir in spinach and mushrooms.
Add mozzarella cheese, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese if desired; mix well and set aside.
Separate crescent dough into eight rectangles; seal... - 42.1475
Pesto Pizza Squares
Unroll crescent dough into a greased 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan; press seams together and build up edges.
Prick dough with a fork.
Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown; cool completely on a wire rack.
In a food processor, combine the... - 47.7038
Mixed Cheese Breakfast Casserole
Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; place on a greased 12-in pizza pan.
Press seams together and build up edges; set aside.
In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and cool slightly.
Sprinkle sausage, hash... - 46.1387
Glazed Lemon Knots
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, mix well.
Separate roll dough into 8 rectangles, press perforations to seal.
Spread about 2 teaspoons of cheese mixture over each rectangle.
Roll dough jellyroll fashion, starting at long side.
Stretch... - 34.5586
Cream Cheese And Vegetables Pizza
Here is a unique vegetable pizza recipe that is an excellent treat for veggie lovers. View this fantastic video that shows a pizza recipe with cream cheese and topped with plenty of fresh vegetables. See the video and try out this appetizing vegetable pizza. - 121.401
1) In a large bowl, sieve the flour and salt together. Create a depression in the middle of the bowl. Add in the eggs, oil and water into the hollow and slowly knead the mixture into a stiff dough.
2) Transfer the dough onto a large wooden... - 44.3913
Pizza On A Plate
On each of two 12-in pieces of wax paper, press 1/2 of dough to form a 9-in circle.
Press perforations together to seal.
Brush each lightly with cooking oil.
Place wax paper on microwave oven-proof plates.
Microwave one pizza at a time.
Microwave at Medium... - 35.0299
Savory Chicken Bites
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine cream cheese, lemon juice and seasonings. Mix well.
2) Stir in celery, chicken and pimento. Toss nicely and keep aside.
3) Separate the dough into eight rectangles. Firmly press around perforations. Spread each... - 41.377
Shrimp Agnolotti With Coriander And Zucchini
1) Mix the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and mix into the flour with a fork.
2) Knead the dough, with more flour or water, if required, for about 6 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic. Cover... - 44.6936
Pepper Cheese Pastry
Saute onion, red pepper and green pepper in oil until crisp-tender.
Stir in hot sauce.
Grease a 15 x10 x 1-inch jelly roll pan.
Press crescent roll dough onto jelly roll pan.
Convection Bake at 325°F for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with Parmesan... - 34.4018
Pepper Cheese Focaccia
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 350°F (*325°F).
Saute onion, red pepper and green pepper in olive oil until crisp-tender. Stir in hot sauce. Set aside.
Grease a 15" x 10" x 1" jellyroll pan. Press crescent roll dough onto jelly roll pan.
Convection... - 28.3755
Pepper Cheese Pastry
In 2 quart casserole, combine oil, onion and peppers.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 6 to 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add hot sauce.
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease a 15x10x 1 inch jelly roll pan.
Press crescent roll dough onto... - 39.0468
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
In skillet brown ground beef; season with a little salt.
(If using ground ham, do not brown or season the meat.)
Combine beef or ham, spinach, and cheese; mix well.
To make sandwiches, unroll crescent... - 36.3879
Try this version of amazingly delicious Upside-Down Pizza recipe. An effortlessly prepared pizza recipe; the Upside-Down Pizza is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 47.933
Thirty Minute Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Grease two 14-inch round pizza pans lightly with oil.
3) Follow the instructions to open up the dinner crescent rolls. Separate the dough traingles. Place the traingles from 2 packets and arrange them in the... - 44.481
Preheat oven to 350°.
Spread rolled dough on a cookie sheet, pressing together, and making a slightly raised edge. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool.
Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, and Italian dressing mix and spread on the crust.
Decorate the top with an... - 30.7385
Pie A La Italiana
Open can; unroll dough and separate into 8 triangles.
Place 5 triangles in ungreased 9-inch pie pan pressing pieces together to form a crust.
Reserve 3 triangles for top crust.
Combine remaining ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Pour into crust.
Roll out each... - 34.6326
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Saute sausage and onion over medium-high heat until meat is browned. Drain. Stir in catsup, lemon juice, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Set aside to cool.
Divide pastry into 4 rectangles and press... - 27.469
Crusty Chicken Wrap-ups
1. To prepare chicken wash dry on paper towels and if desired, remove skin.
2. Preheat oven to 375F.
3. In hot margarine and barbecue sauce, saute chicken, turning, until lightly browned.
4. Over medium heat, cook, covered and turning... - 41.5542
Chicken In A Biscuit
1) Divide the dinner roll dough into two rectangles and cut each rectangle into 4 x 5 inch rectangles.
2) Press the perforations firmly to seal.
3) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
4)Take a bowl and beat milk and creame cheese to make a... - 45.2715
Italian Crescent Roll Recipes By Category
Italian Crescent Roll Dish: