- » Italian Crescent Casserole
Italian Crescent Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian crescent casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian crescent casserole recipes.
In 1 quart casserole, combine onion and sausage.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 5 minutes, until sausage is thoroughly cooked and onion is tender; stir after 2 minutes to crumble sausage.
Drain off fat.
Stir in catsup, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and lemon... - 36.1737
Mixed Cheese Breakfast Casserole
Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; place on a greased 12-in pizza pan.
Press seams together and build up edges; set aside.
In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and cool slightly.
Sprinkle sausage, hash... - 46.1387
Classic Italian Tortellini
1. Roll out Fettucini Alfredo dough, one-quarter at a time, on a pastry board lightly sprinkled with cornstarch, until thin enough to read the cover of a book through the dough.
2. Cut out dough with a 3-inch round cutter. (You will get about 96 rounds.)
3.... - 36.9909
1) In a large bowl, sieve the flour and salt together. Create a depression in the middle of the bowl. Add in the eggs, oil and water into the hollow and slowly knead the mixture into a stiff dough.
2) Transfer the dough onto a large wooden... - 44.3913
Pepper Cheese Pastry
In 2 quart casserole, combine oil, onion and peppers.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 6 to 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add hot sauce.
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease a 15x10x 1 inch jelly roll pan.
Press crescent roll dough onto... - 39.0468