- » Italian Cream Soup
Italian Cream Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian cream soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian cream soup recipes.
Cream Of Zucchini Soup
1) Combine together the onion, zucchini, water, Season-All, parsley flakes and 1 teaspoon of the seasoned stock base. Mix well.
2) Cook the mixture till the zucchini is soft and only a small amount of water is left behind.
3) Mash the mixture, put it... - 45.0917
Cream Of Potato & Leek Soup
Prepare Meat Broth.
Peel and chop potatoes.
Trim ends and tough outside leaves from leeks.
Cut leeks lengthwise through to center.
Wash under cold running water, pulling layers apart so grit is removed.
Slice into rounds.
Put potatoes and leeks into a medium... - 44.3584
Cream Of Barley Soup With Prosciutto
Melt butter in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add shallots and cook, stirring often, until soft (about 3 minutes).
Add barley and cook, stirring, until it turns light golden (about 2 minutes).
Add broth, prosciutto, and white pepper.
Bring to a boil... - 38.7264
Cream Of Artichoke And Mushroom Soup
1. Melt butter and saute mushrooms, garlic and celery until just tender, about 3 minutes.
2. Slice each artichoke heart into 4ths or 6ths. Reserve liquid.
3. Combine mushrooms, artichokes and liquid with stock and sherry in a soup kettle. Season with salt and... - 39.5175
Creamy Zuppa Toscana
1.Drizzle oil in large pot over a medium high heat and place sausage and crushed red pepper flake inside. Brown sausage which take about 5 minutes.
2.Once sausage is brown take out of the pot and place on a paper towel to drain off some of the fat. Then place... - 38.373
Dairy Free Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Think you have to give up on your favorite creamy soups now that you have gone vegan? Well, not really! Watch this video and learn to make an amazingly delicious cream of mushroom soup, without any dairy products! That's right...it is possible! This simple... - 93.8578
Anellini, Cream, And Chicken Soup
In a large saucepan, bring the cream and broth to a simmer.
Add the pasta and cook until al dente.
Add 1/2 cup of the hot soup liquid to the beaten egg and egg yolk, mixing well.
Remove the saucepan from the heat.
Add the egg mixture, nutmeg, salt, pepper,... - 34.6734
Country Tomato Soup With Basil Cream
1. Chop the tomatoes finely. Keep aside.
2. In large saucepan add bacon and cook until crisp.
3. Drain out the bacon and keep aside.
4. Drain the bacon drippings and reserve 1 tablespoon.
5. In the pan add bacon drippings. Add onion and... - 48.0297
Mushroom Soup With Eggs And Cream
1. Trim the ends of the mushrooms stalks
2. Wash and dry the mushrooms and stalks carefully
3. Rinse and dry the vegetables carefully too
4. In a large pan, heat the butter and oil
5. Add the vegetables to the pan and sauté for 8... - 42.8446
Squash Marinades, Dry Rub For Fish & Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Bored of having the regular dinner meals? Switch to assorted squash marinades, dry rubs for fish and cream of mushroom soup. Bhal Dave impresses with his platter of assorted dishes made in a simple manner. So what's cooking for today's dinner? - 81.4076
Scrub clams with stiff brush under cold running water.
Soak dams in large basin of cold water 30 minutes.
Lift out clams; discard water.
Repeat soaking 2 more times.
Combine clams and 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of the water in large saucepan.
Cook covered over... - 45.029
Italian Pumpkin Soup
1 Peel the potatoes and pumpkins and cut them into dices.
2 Finely chop the onions.
3 In a pan, add half the butter and simmer choped onions in it.
4 Add in pumpkin,potatoes,beans and milk and bring to a boil.
5 Simmer for 45... - 47.1804
Italian Sausage Black Bean Soup
Crumble sausage in a Dutch oven; add onion, carrot, celery, and garlic.
Cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender, stirring frequently.
Add 2 cans black beans, chicken broth, and next 7 ingredients.
Place... - 40.3377
Italian Wedding Soup
Have you tried the very popular Italian meatball soup at home but are still unsure about your skills. Don’t be disheartened, watch this video for the Italian meatball soup. The chef shows a simple and healthy way to make it. And shows how the leftover... - 122.702
Italian Tomato Basil Soup
Core tomatoes, cut into chunks, and place in a 3- to 4-quart pan along with oil and 1/4 cup of the basil.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring, until tomatoes mash easily 10 to 15 minutes.
In a blender or food processor, whirl tomato mixture, broth, and... - 33.3639
Fresh Tomato Soup With Pesto Cream
The fresh tomato soup with pesto cream is a flavorful and delicious tomato soup that can be served before meals or as a snack. Made with sundried tomatoes and chicken stock, the tomato soup with pestpo cream has pesto and yogurt cheese for flavor. - 44.3703
Crema Di Pomodoro
Crema Di Pomodori is a tasty and creamy vegetable soup. Surprisingly, my vegetable hating children love this Crema Di Pomodori! Try this Crema Di Pomodori recipe. - 41.4043
Creamy Minestrone With Pesto
Creamy Minestrone With Pesto is a traditional Italian recipe served mostly with a side tray of pasta. The drizzled pesto and parmesan cheese on top makes a perfect mid day appetizer. Veal stock and heavy cream makes the base of Creamy Minestrone With Pesto.... - 42.0985
Italian Green Bean And Fennel Puree
Lightly brown onion and garlic in chicken fat.
Add beans and fennel seeds, stir to coat and add stock.
Cover, bring to gentle boil, lower heat and simmer 15 minutes or until beans are softened.
Puree, sieve and reheat with milk, cream and sour cream.
Season... - 40.1433
Crumble sausage into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cdver with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
In medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, whipping cream, Parmesan... - 48.5657
Simple Tomato Soup With Fresh Cream
Looking for a good warming soup to sip in on a cold winter day or when down with fever? This one is pretty good enough to serve both purposes and even to make its way to a formal or informal dinner table. Spiced up with pepper, this hearty soup is definitely... - 0
Delightful Chicken Cacciatore
In skillet, brown chicken in shortening; pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients except pepper.
Cover; cook over low heat 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
Add pepper; cook 15 minutes more - 29.2785
Italian Eggplant Bake
Cook eggplant in boiling salted water for 3 minutes; drain.
In saucepan, cook onion and green pepper with garlic and oregano in butter until tender.
Add soup, water, eggplant, and salt.
Pour into shallow baking dish (10x6x2").
Bake at 350°F. for 35 minutes... - 35.6553
Cream Of Tomato Soup With Parmesan Cheese
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, add all ingredients except cheese.
Top with cover, and pulse until mixture is smooth.
Pour mixture into a saucepan, cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
Stir in cheese, heat until cheese melts. - 30.31
Cream Of Pumpkin Soup With Parmesan Croutons
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Pierce the sweet potato with a fork.
Cut the pumpkin in half and scoop out the seeds.
Put it in a baking pan, cut side up, with the sweet potato, and bake them for 1 hour, or until tender.
During the last 10 minutes, add the... - 44.1473
Marriage Soup Italiano
In saucepan, blend cream of chicken soup and cream; add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir now and then. - 24.301
Ranch Bean Soup With Sour Cream
1. In 3-quart nonstick saucepan heat oil; add onion, pepper, and carrot and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion is tender, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add 1 cup water, the juice, beans, tomatoes, and barbecue sauce and stir to combine. Reduce... - 31.6177
Rich Tomato Soup With Pesto
1. Heat the butter or oil in a large pan, then add the garlic and soften for a few mins. Add both kinds of tomatoes, the stock, sugar and seasoning, then simmer for 10 mins until the tomatoes have broken down a little.
2. Whizz with a stick blender, adding... - 34.1384
Green Pea Soup With Pastina
1. In a saucepan, add the onion, carrot, celery, and 2 tablespoons of butter. Cover loosely with a piece of wax paper and cook gently until vegetables are limp, about 3 minutes. Stir a few times, and make sure the vegetables do not brown.
2. Transfer the... - 36.9786
Pasta With Cream Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan of boiling water, cook pasta as directed in the package.
3. Into a greased baking dish, transfer the pasta.
4. In another saucepan, mix together cream cheese and Parmesan... - 42.7252
Basic Mushroom Soup
Melt three-quarters of the butter in a saucepan.
Add the spring onions and mushrooms and fry for 3 minutes.
Pour in the stock and milk, bring to the boil and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Rub through a strainer or puree in an electric blender.
Melt the... - 38.0905
This Tomato Soup is terrific ! With a dollop of whipped cream topping this hot tomato soup tastes superly good and soothing on a cold winter night ! Try this for dinner and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions about this fabulous tomato soup are... - 37.4973
Cold Mushroom Soup
Chop the mushrooms very finely and simmer together with the chives or spring onions in the white stock for 10 minutes only.
Blend the cornflour with the milk, add to the soup and cook until thickened.
Taste and season well.
When quite cold, stir in the... - 37.1963
Pumpkin Soup (zuppa Di Zucca)
For all those pumpkin lovers out there, this Pumpkin Soup (Zuppa Di Zucca) will do the magic. The Pumpkin Soup (Zuppa Di Zucca) combines the flavors of pumpkin, potatoes, butter and cream. Check out the recipe of this rich tasting Pumpkin Soup (Zuppa Di... - 43.7948
Leek And Mushroom Soup
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan over a medium heat, add leeks and mustard seeds and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until leeks are soft and golden.
2. Add mushrooms and thyme to pan and cook for 5 minutes longer. Add stock and pasta, bring to the boil,... - 32.4369
Maritata Soup has a superb taste. Maritata Soup gets it taste from mixed broth cooked with vermicelli noodles and cheese. Maritata Soup is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 32.9635
Two Color Soup
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook 3 minutes, or until soft but not brown. Add potatoes and chicken stock. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook 25 minutes, or until potatoes begin to fall... - 32.4297
Mushroom And Chive Soup
1. In a small saucepan, add 1 cup stock.
2. Bring the stock to a boil.
3. Remove the stock from the heat and add porcini mushrooms if using.
4. Allow the mushrooms to stand in the hot stock for at least 10 minutes to soften.
5. Drain the... - 49.703
Zuppa Di Asparagi
Adapted from Singing Chef Pasquale Cookery Show on PBS Canada. - 44.0703
Minestrone A La Genovese
In 4-quart casserole, combine beans and water; let stand overnight.
Do not drain.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 15 minutes, or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 1 1/2 hours or till tender, stirring twice.
Add cabbage, peas, green beans,... - 43.6891
Cream Of Cauliflower Soup With Fried Oysters And Chervil
The first course I had there sounded very unusual when I read it on the menu. It was a cauliflower “panna cotta” topped with a fresh raw oyster and caviar. Why I was a bit apprehensive is because a panna cotta is a cold flan-like Italian dessert. My... - 96.5045
Black Olive Soup
Simmer olives, onion, celery and garlic in stock, covered, for 20 minutes.
Beat together eggs and cream, whisk in 1/2 cup hot stock, and return to rest of soup.
Season with Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
Add olive juice and adjust to... - 36.2549
Roasted Tomato Soup With Goat Cheese Pesto Croutons
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or foil.
3. Cut tomatoes in half crosswise and place it in a bowl, add garlic, thyme and olive oil, toss to coat.
4. Place the tomatoes on the sheet pan upside down,... - 103.227
Lynn's Butternut Squash Soup
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Butternut Squash Soup. This is a perfect starter for a dinner or great for lunch. Adapted from The Italian Dish. - 0
In a medium saucepan, melt butter; add mushrooms and saute until liquid is absorbed and mushrooms are tender.
Remove pan from heat.
Pour chicken stock into work bowl of a food processor or blender; add mushrooms and process until mushrooms are chopped.
Add... - 31.2291
Pork Chops Italian
1. Trim excess fat off the pork chops.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil, add trimmed fat and sear pork chops on both sides without cooking.
3. In a 13X9 -€“ inch baking dish, add uncooked rice and bake at 200 degrees centigrade for... - 39.2832
Hot And Spicy Black Bean Soup
Bring water to a boil in stockpot; add beans, onion, and garlic.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours, adding more water if soup becomes too thick.
Add remaining ingredients, except garnish, and cook one more hour.
Garnish each serving with a... - 32.8148
Italian Chicken Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Clean chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
3. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
4. In a non-stick skillet place rice without oil and cook over medium-low heat, stirring... - 40.3777
Herbed Tomato Bisque
1) Take a large saucepot and combine tomatoes, onion powder, black pepper, basil, paprika, sugar and salt. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
3) Add butter and stir until melted and combined. Add... - 39.7471
Bring broth to boiling over direct heat (on a range top or over a denatured alcohol flame).
Add vermicelli noodles (broken, if desired) and cook, uncovered, for 5 to 8 minutes or until noodles are tender to bite.
In a bowl blend the sweet butter with cheese... - 29.1264
Bring broth to a boil in a 2 to 3-quart pan.
Add vermicelli (broken into shorter lengths, if you wish) and boil, uncovered, for 7 to 9 minutes or until tender to bite.
Meanwhile, in a bowl blend butter with cheese and egg yolks, then gradually beat in... - 33.5494
Bengali Mama Ep. 4 Zuppa Toscana, Hello Fall!
Autumn has arrived, and with it Soup season now makes an appearance as well. Learn how to make a restaurant favorite, Zuppa Toscana, a hearty sausage and Kale soup that is guaranteed to warm your insides. With just a few ingredients, a soup emerges that is... - 124.591
1. Peel the potatoes for garnish and use a melon scoop to scoop out 32 small balls.If you do not have a scoop, dice the potatoes into equal sized cubes of 1 inch.
2. In a saucepan, boil potatoes in salted water until they are tender but not... - 47.147
Creamed Peas In Bologna Cups
1) In a skillet, heat butter and sautÃ© bologna quickly on both sides, letting the edges curl to form cups.
2) In a pot, boil water and cook peas in it.
3) Drain the peas.
4) In a bowl, combine soup, Worcestershire and cream.
5) In a saucepan, heat... - 39.7028
Veal Scallopini With Brandy Cream Sauce
Veal scallopini with brandy cream sauce is a flavorful scallopini. Skillet cooked with onion soup mix and light cream for a savory and creamy taste to it, the veal is fruited with sliced apples. Simple yet applealing, this scallopini is easy to prepare and... - 37.6845
Pasta And Broccoli Soup
In a saucepan, over medium heat, melt the butter.
Add scallions, carrot, and celery, and cook 5 minutes or until soft.
Pour in the broth, bring to a boil.
Add the broccoli, then simmer 10 minutes or until the broccoli is tender (but do not overcook, as it... - 46.3421
1)Cut the tomatoes into thin wedges. Keep aside.
2)Take a 2-quart glass or a ceramic casserole and add the tomatoes,
onions,chicken broth, clam broth and tomato paste.
3) Cook on high without lid in the microwave for about 20... - 48.2163
Shrimp And Basil Soup
1. Add garlic and onion to heated oil-butter mixture and on medium heat, sautÃ© for 2 top 3 minutes gently.
2. Mix in celery and carrots and fry to golden. Add parsley, basil, salt, and pepper and toss.
3. Add shrimp, toss slightly and discard... - 46.5536
Tuscany Bean And Pasta Soup
In medium saucepan sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, saute onion and garlic until tender.
Add soup, milk, beans, macaroni, parsley, chili powder and salt; mix well.
Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Garnish with bacon, if desired. - 35.9648
Pumpkin Soup With Amaretti
Pumpkin Soup With Amaretti makes for a great appetizer. This soup is very easy to make and must be tried by all soup lovers. I tried this Pumpkin Soup With Amaretti for a party last week and all my guests loved it completely. You must try this easy recipe and... - 48.871
Jeannine's Zucchini Soup
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a heavy pan, heat the butter.
3) Add the zucchini, green pepper, onions, and garlic and saute over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring often, until the vegetables are soft, but not browned.
4) Stir in... - 46.4093
Sherry Crab Soup
1) Combine milk and soup.
2) Take out egg yolks from whites.
3) Chop the egg whites and add to soup.
4) Mix Worcestershire, mace, curry powder, and crabmeat. Cook simmering for 10 minutes.
5) Place in individual serving bowls.
6) Sprinkle crumbled egg... - 42.2823
1. Combine boiling water and por-cini in a bowl. Cover and let stand 30 minutes or until tender.
2. Heat olive oil in a stockpot over Soup medium-high heat. Add the onion,-saute 5 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons parsley and garlic,- saute 5 minutes. Add wine,-... - 34.7536
Beef Soup has a tasty taste. The beef and carrot gives the Beef Soup a dissimilar taste. Beef Soup is inspired by restaurants worldwide. Must catch it. - 32.246
Spinach Soup With Broccolini
1. Wash and clean the spinach, cut the broccolini and separate the stems from the florets, set aside.
2. In a large soup pot sauté onions in olive oil until they are translucent.
3. Add leeks and sprinkle sea salt and pepper, sauté for... - 133.182
Creamy Smooth Asparagus Soup
1. In a pot over medium high, heat oil add garlic and let it sweat for a few seconds.
2. Stir in the celery, onions, Italian seasoning, pepper, salt and chicken bouillon. Mix well and let it get toasted for a few seconds.
3. Pour in the water and add... - 124.473
Wash mushrooms, but leave whole; put with water, vinegar and bacon rinds into a pan, bring slowly to the boil, then simmer till tender, about 10 minutes.
Strain water, discard rinds, and cut mushrooms into strips.
Melt butter in the pan, add cornflour and mix... - 39.2357
Cut fresh pasta into thin noodles about 4 inches long, or break packaged noodles into 4-inch lengths.
Place butter, cheese, and egg yolks in a bowl and beat until creamy.
Gradually beat in whipping cream.
In a 3-quart kettle, heat broth to boiling.
Add... - 41.6433
Sherried Mushroom Soup
1. In a mixing bowl, place the light cream and cornstarch.
2. Stir them together to mix well. Keep aside.
3. In a large microwaveable casserole, place the mushrooms, onion, celery, and butter or margarine.
4. Cover the casserole and... - 45.4214
Shrimp And Mushroom Soup
1) Take a plate, smear oil all over and place the shrimps on the plate.
2) Sprinkle oil all over the shrimps and cook in the microwave on high for about 2 minutes.
3) Remove the plate from the microwave, stir the shrimps and rearrange them after... - 45.8707
Silky Corn Soup With Truffle Oil And Crab Meat
Winter time, and it’s ‘jalfrezi’ outside. What better way to warm up than with a classic Corn Soup? A quick, delicious and yummy recipe by Chef Nick. Everyone will love this gourmet soup, which offers a creative take on traditional Corn Soup with the... - 115.501
Wild Mushroom Soup
1.In a pan, put crepes, add Madeira and enough hot water so as to soak capers.
2.Leave for 20-30 minutes.
3.Strain and keep the the soaking liquid content aside.
4.Wash the crepes with cold water and cut.
5.In a sauce pan, on a medium... - 44.9281
1. Bring broth to a boil in a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan over high heat. Stir in pasta; reduce heat, cover, and simmer just until pasta is tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes).
2. Meanwhile, beat Parmesan cheese, Neufchatel cheese, and egg whites with an... - 25.2202
Wo Step Italian Style Chicken
1. Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 10 minutes, or until well browned on both sides. Remove chicken and set aside.
2. Stir in soup, water, parsley, basil and tomatoes. Heat to a boil.
3. Return the chicken to t - 27.6545
Crema Di Patate E Cipolle
Crema Di Cipolle E Patate is an addictive soup that is absolutely delightful and great to pep up those weekend family dinners. The myriad flavors of the Crema Di Cipolle E Patate dish never fails to catch you by surprise. Trust me, you will get hooked to it. ! - 44.912
Melt the butter in a soup pot.
Add onions and garlic and cook, covered, over medium heat until tender and lightly colored, about 15 minutes.
Add the sorrel, cover, and cook until it is completely wilted, about 5 minutes.
Add stock, parsley, salt, pepper,... - 38.5297
Herbed Creamy Soups
1. To make parsnip soup, heat butter in a saucepan, cook leeks for 5 minutes or until golden. Add parsnips, orange rind and 1 cup / 250 ml / 8 fl oz stock, cover, simmer for 15 minutes or until parsnips are soft. Stir in remaining stock and black pepper to... - 34.828
Cook onion in small amount of hot fat until tender but not brown.
Add soup, milk and cheese; heat and stir.
Break tuna in chunks; add with remaining ingredients, except paprika.
Pour into greased 2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese and... - 37.136
Cook onion in small amount hot fat till tender but not brown.
Add soup, milk, and cheese; heat and stir.
Break tuna in chunks; add with remaining ingredients.
Pour into greased 2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese and paprika.
Bake in... - 43.4459
Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain (cold water, etc.).
In a large (3-4 qt.Dutch oven) pot brown meat along with onion, garlic powder and green pepper use no additional fat just stir frequently.
When meat is done add tomato soup, salt,... - 46.4804
Italian Spinach Supreme
Cook frozen or fresh spinach in small amount of boiling salted water just until tender, about 5 minutes; drain very thoroughly.
Mix in the mushroom soup, salt and pepper to taste, garlic salt, sesame seed, thyme if desired, and half the sliced nut meats.
Turn... - 34.687
Mushroom Cream Sauce
– In a saucepan, heat cream of mushroom soup and milk.
Add mushrooms, and season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Add cappelletti and heat for a few minutes. Sprinkle with parsley. - 24.583
Tortellini In Cream Sauce
Tortellini in cream sauce is a lovely herbed pasta recipe. Prepaerd with vegetables like onions and red pepper cooked in oil with a hint of garlic, the cream sauce is made with half and half with tarragon for flavor. Tossed with cheese to finish, this... - 44.0668
Pasta In Truffled Cream Sauce
1. Combine the stock, vermouth, and, if using canned black truffles, any juice you have from the can or bottle. Bring to a boil, lower heat, and simmer for 15 minutes. Add truffles to the stock and set aside.
2. In a skillet, heat 4 tablespoons of butter and... - 37.5794
Tasty Creamed Celery
1) Cut all the vegetables as desired.
2) In a large frying pan, heat butter or margarine.
3) Stir-fry celery and green onions in butter for at least 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
4) Sprinkle flour over stir-fried vegetables and mix... - 42.7913
Iced Creme Courgette
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the courgettes and cook gently until tender.
Stir in the stock, salt and pepper to taste and herbs.
Reserve a few watercress sprigs for garnish and add the rest to the pan.
Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer gently for... - 38.4278
Saute the chopped onion in butter until it is transparent.
Add chopped mushrooms and cook gently for 5 minutes till all is blended with the butter.
Add stock and seasoning.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Put through mill or sieve and return to saucepan.
Blend... - 35.1592
Tomato Soup With Croutons
Warm up with your favorite blanket and a nice bowl of tomato soup on cold and dreary day. This healthy version of tomato soup with crunchy croutons will turn your day around in no time. - 65.021
In skillet, slowly cook chicken in butter until done (about 30 minutes).
Remove chicken to heated platter.
Stir remaining ingredients into drippings.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 32.2876
A popular soup all over Italy, although stracciatella—or egg drop soup—comes from Rome.
Put the brodo di manzo or brodo misto on to heat.
Meanwhile, fork-beat the eggs with the semolina (cream of wheat), grated Parmesan cheese and 1/2 a cup of the hot... - 27.812
Chicken Marsala Soup
1) Place the chicken, stock and pine nuts in a pan and heat to boiling. Lower flame and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the Marsala and the saffron and simmer for an additional 3 minutes. Remove and let stand.
2) Blend the egg yolks and heavy cream together.... - 25.6074
Peel and very thinly slice the cucumber Add 1/2 tsp salt and leave in a colander to drip over the sink.
Turn on a small gas flame and put the green pepper directly on top of it.
Turn every now and then until the skin is well charred all over.
You can also do... - 49.5058
1. Cook noodles by boiling oil treated water and according to the directions mentioned on the packet.
2. While noodles are cooked, take a large skillet and melt butter in it against medium â€“high flame.
3. Add chopped garlic and shrimp into the... - 48.3338
The Squash Court
Heat olive oil in a large, non-stick soup pot over medium heat.
Add onions and garlic.
Cook and stir until onions begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
Stir in the gingerroot and cumin; cook for 30 more seconds.
Add squash and remaining ingredients, except sour... - 46.1226
Garlic Flavored Cold Vichyssoise
Heat the butter in a large heavy saucepan.
Add the potatoes, onions, leeks, garlic and 1 cup of the chicken bouillon.
Simmer covered over very low heat until the vegetables are very soft.
Add the remaining chicken broth.
Simmer covered for 10... - 47.4317
Italian Cream Soup Recipes By Category