- » Italian Cream Frosting
Italian Cream Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian cream frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian cream frosting recipes.
Cream Cheese Frosting For Italian Cream Cake
Mix butter, cream cheese and vanilla together until smooth.
Add powdered sugar and blend well.
Stir in pecans and spread over layers and top and sides of finished cake. - 24.0822
You May Also Like!
Perfect Crunchy Pecan Cream Cheese Frosting
Let Betty's perfect pecan cream cheese frosting be the next big inspiration for your holiday dessert cakes. Ready in minutes, this delightful frosting is a cinch to make and gorgeous to eat. Plus, this frosting packs in the right amount of crunch too and is... - 98.8595
Italian Cream Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine soda and buttermilk. Let stand for a few minutes.
3) In another bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
4) To this, cream sugar, oleo and shortening.
5) Gradually add egg yolks, beating well... - 48.0092
Dreamy Italian Cream Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F).
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat ½ cup butter and ½ cup shortening at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add 2 cups sugar, a little at a time, beating well as sugar is... - 125.922
Cassata - Italian Ice Cream Cake
Prepare cake batter.
Turn batter into a greased 9-1/4x5-1/4-inch (23x13-cm) loaf pan.
Bake in a preheated 325°F (165°C) oven 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool on a rack.
Trim cake if necessary; cut cooled cake... - 43.0987
Italian Cream Cake
Looking for a cake recipe to make for your dear one for a special occasion? Watch Melanie showing how to make Italian Cream Cake with a full and a half cake and respective frosting. Thoughtful, interesting and delicious! - 113.097
Homemade Italian Cream Cake
Homemade Italian cream cake is a legacy that you can easily afford in your home kitchen. This video will be your guide in doing so. Its an excellent way of rewarding yourself and your family. Easy to make and tastes heavenly. - 125.97
Cheese Frosted Biscotti
Biscotti with a twist! Jen prepares this sweet treat and tops it with a cheese frosting! If you love chocolate, then the chocolate chips make a great addition. An interesting concept, this is a great accompaniment to a hot cup of tea or coffee. - 145.606
Frosted Liver And Sausage Loaf
Line the bottom and the sides of a 7 1/2x 3 3/4x2 1/4-inch (19x10x6 cm) loaf pan with foil.
Rinse chicken livers and pat dry; set aside.
If sausage is in casing, remove it.
Fry sausage in small skillet until it loses its pink color.
Remove sausage with... - 40.8496
Venetian Creme Icing
1. Thoroughly mix sugar, flour, and salt together in a heavy saucepan. Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth. Blend in half-and-half. Stirring constantly, cook over medium heat until very thick; boil 1 minute. Remove from heat.
2. Cover saucepan and place... - 30.8677
Italian Creme Cake
1 Grease and flour three 8x1 1/2-inch or 9x1 1/2 inch round baking pans. Set aside.
2 In a large mixing bowl beat butter or margarine and shortening with an electric mixer until combined. Add sugar; beat on medium speed until mixture is light and fluffy. Add... - 37.6214