- » Italian Cream Cake Using Cake Mix
Italian Cream Cake Using Cake Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Italian Cream Cake Using Cake Mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Italian Cream Cake Using Cake Mix recipes.
Grandma Barb's Italian Cream Cake And Frosting
My grandma Barb makes a mean Italian Cream Cake and here is the recipe she uses. Of course I've adapted it juuuuust a teeny weeny bit (shhh..don't tell her) but it still packs that good southern, old-fashioned flavor and bakes up moist and fluffy. Wanna know... - 0
Dreamy Italian Cream Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F).
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat ½ cup butter and ½ cup shortening at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add 2 cups sugar, a little at a time, beating well as sugar is... - 124.551
Italian Sour Cream Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Using 2 tablespoons shortening, generously grease 10-inch tube pan.
In small bowl, beat 2 egg whites until foamy.
Gradually add brown sugar; beat until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
Fold in coconut and 1/2 cup ground pecans.
Spread... - 42.1921
Italian Cream Cake
Looking for a cake recipe to make for your dear one for a special occasion? Watch Melanie showing how to make Italian Cream Cake with a full and a half cake and respective frosting. Thoughtful, interesting and delicious! - 107.279
Italian Rum Cake
Italian Rum Cake is very delicious alcohol mixed cake. Italian Rum Cake gets its taste from cake mixed with eggs and cream, flavored with rum. Italian Rum Cake is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 45.9461
1. Spread ladyfingers on a large baking sheet. In a small bowl combine coffee and brandy. Sprinkle ladyfingers with mixture and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar with an electric mixer until thick and lemon colored, 4 to 5 minutes. Add... - 28.5385
Little Corner Restaurant Cake
Prepare Sponge Cake.
Prepare Custard Cream.
Prepare Coffee Zabaglione.
Cream butter in a large bowl until pale and fluffy.
Gradually add cooled zabaglione to butter, beating vigorously after each addition.
Refrigerate mixture 2 to 3 minutes to stiffen... - 43.4114
Tiramisu Using Neufchatel
For filling, in a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and the 3 tablespoons coffee liqueur.
Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended and smooth.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the whipped dessert topping.
For frosting,... - 47.2983
Neapolitan Ice Cream Cake
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for a neapolitan ice cream cake. - 0
Italian Rum Cake With Custard
To make the filling: Mix sugar, cornstarch and salt in double boiler.
Stir in 1/2 cup milk until smooth.
Add remaining 2 cups milk; mix well.
Cook over hot water until thickened, stirring constantly.
Stir a small amount of the hot mixture into eggs; stir eggs... - 46.9636
Women's Day Mimosa Cake
A pretty yellow mimosa cake to celebrate the women in your life... Happy Women's' Day! - 135.132
Italian Nutella Christmas Cake
Nutella is a nutritious energizing low fat ingredient and here is a recipe which exudes its flavor to the fullest. Check out Debi and Gabriele making Christmas cake using nutella as the key flavor along with hazelnuts, chocolate and other ingredients. Great... - 112.098
Italian Lemon Rice Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 10" cake tin with melted butter. Dust about 2 to 3 tablespoons of polenta or cornmeal over the butter, spread and discard the excess.
3) In a saucepan, boil milk. Add in salt, rice and vanilla... - 44.2466
Maria Angela's Meringue Cake
Maria Angela'S Meringue Cake has a lovely taste. Maria Angela'S Meringue Cake gets its taste from egg mixed with Meringues and flavored with vinegar. Maria Angela'S Meringue Cake is inspired by many bakeries. - 44.7955
Cassata Alla Siciliana Using Dark Chocolate
1) In a bowl beat eggs till fluffy.
2) Gently add caster sugar and beat mixture till creamy.
3) Gradually blend in flour.
4) Grease a 26 x 32 cm / 10 1/2 x 12 3/4 in Swiss roll tin and pour batter it.
5) Bake at 180° C / 350° F / Gas 4 for 10-12... - 47.6902
Cream Of Coconut Cake
The best tasting cake with the least amount of effort, a recipe from Rosalie Serving Country Cookbook. Your taste buds are going to be jumping from the start to the end of this demonstration video. - 118.71
Prepare mixed fruits by cutting up favorite fruit in season, and mixing with 2 tablespoons of sugar and 2 tablespoons of rum.
Chill until ready to use.
Place egg yolks in the top of a double boiler or a large bowl, and set over hot but not boiling water.
Add... - 45.3153
Amaretto Raisin Bundt Cake
1. Grease a bundt cake pan. Dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, add the cake mix.
4. Add the butter and eggs.
5. Blend at medium speed using an electric mixer for 1 minute.
6. Add the... - 46.8298
Apricot Orange Muscat Sponge Cake
1. In a small bowl, add apricots and wine, and allow to soak until apricots turn soft, for a couple of hours; make sure to turn them around to marinate well
2. Preheat oven to 350Â° F; apply butter and flour a 9â€X2â€ round cake pan... - 45.2629
Line and grease a 23 cm (9 inch) moule a manque tin.
Warm the butter gently until just soft; take care that it does not become oily.
Whisk the eggs and sugar in a mixing bowl over a saucepan of hot water until the mixture is thick enough to leave a... - 45.0806
1. Arrange the glace fruit on base of a lightly greased 24cm cake-ring pan. Prepare sponge mix as directed on the packet using the water, eggs and melted butter.
2. Spoon the batter into cake pan, cook on HIGH five to six minutes, turn out on to wire rack to... - 34.3631
1. Prepare the pound cake by trimming off the ends and crusts of the cake
2. Level the top of the cake if it’s rounded
3. Cut the cake horizontally into 1/2" to 3/4" thick slices.
4. Prepare the chocolate frosting, in a large saucepan, by... - 45.9158
Sicilian Feast Cake
1. Slice crusts from pound cake and trim top to level. With a serrated knife, cut horizontally into 14-inch slices. Place one layer on cake platter.
2. Sieve ricotta into a bowl and beat until smooth. Add cream, sugar, and liqueur, beating constantly. Gently... - 32.1761
Vanilla Chiffon Genoise Cake
The Aubergine Chef makes a cake for his friends over a doggy daycare to give to their friend whose dog earned MACH. Congratulations! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download the recipes used in this episode for free, to see more free how-to... - 101.292
Eggless Tiramisu Cake
A popular Italian dessert - Tiramisu cake with your own home made chocolate sponge and mascarpone cheese is a real money saver. - 0
Mini Chocolate Tiramisu Cakes
The Pampered Chef Recipe and how-to - Mini Chocolate Tiramisu Cakes. Non-traditional take on traditional Italian dessert.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking party. - 108.258
Scald milk with butter in top part of double boiler over simmering water.
Mix 3/4 cup sugar, the cornstarch and salt in bowl and stir in some of hot milk.
Stir back into milk in double boiler and cook, stirring until thickened.
Cover and cook, stirring... - 39.7473
Devonshire Block Cake
1. Grease a 7 inch square cake tin, with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Line the base of the tin with a grease proof paper; this will help to unmould the cake.
3. Preheat the oven to 275° F, 150° C
4. In a medium bowl, sift the... - 46.7539
Raspberry And Lemon Polenta Cake
1. Heat oven to 190C / 170C fan / gas 5 and butter two 20cm sandwich tins, line the bottom of tins with baking parchment. In a large bowl, beat the butter and 225 g caster sugar together until creamy. Gradually add the eggs, little by little, until the mix is... - 39.6179
Warm Asparagus Salad With Mountain Trout Cakes
Bring a large saucepan filled with water to a boil.
Add the asparagus and cook for 5 minutes.
Plunge the asparagus into an ice-water bath.
Drain well and set aside.
In a large skillet heat the oil over medium heat and saute the garlic and rosemary until the... - 44.0772
Fish Cakes With Green Goddess Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
In a medium bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, onion, mayonnaise dressing, parsley, mustard, lime peel, and salt.
Add fish; mix well.
Shape into 12 patties, about 1/2 inch... - 44.641
1. Prepare cake mix as label directs for 9" by 5" loaf pan; cool completely.
2. Line 2 1/2-quart bowl with plastic wrap. Cut cake into 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut each slice diagonally in half to make 2 triangles. Sprinkle liqueur over triangles. Line bowl... - 35.6676
I had never tried a liquor based Tiramisu until my sister in law made one for me.Here,Tiramisu, is prepared with a generous quantity of dark rum,to be served to all those who would love to have a liquor dessert after their meal. - 35.2591
Gelato Fritto Con Salsa D'apricotte
To make batter, mix the eggs, flour, 2 tablespoons of sugar, oil, water, baking powder and milk, very thoroughly in a bowl, then let sit for 10 minutes or until ready to use.
Heat the rest of the sugar in a frying pan.
When it turns golden, add the butter,... - 44.274
To celebrate Valentine's Day, delight your partner with this impressive heart layer cake. - 138.86
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and water and place on gentle heat till sugar dissolves.
2) Cook to 260°F without stirring.
3) In a bowl, whip egg whites till stiff.
4) While briskly whisking, slowly add in the sugar syrup.
5) Continue whisking till all... - 28.4591
Cassata Alla Siciliana
1. With a sharp, serrated knife, slice the end crusts off the sponge cake and level its top.
2. Cut the cake horizontally into 1/2- to 3/4-inch thick slabs.
3. In a bowl, rub the ricotta using a food mill, or use a coarse sieve and a... - 41.4018
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares our recipe for this classic Italian dessert. The blend of ingredients is perfectly balanced so that it's a delectable dessert without being either overly sweet or not sweet enough. It's addictive! This receipe is... - 139.966
Tiramisu And Ladyfingers
Time for some tiramisu! I underbaked my ladyfingers slightly (rather have them spongy than crispy, so I'll take it) but otherwise it came out great. Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and... - 103.154
Meringue Layers is a mouth watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare Meringue Layers wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 33.7784
Glazed Almond Amaretto Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a small saucepan add 1/2 cup sugar and water. Heat to boil for 2 minutes.
3) Take off from heat.
4) Mix with it sliced almonds and 1 teaspoon amaretto.
5) Using a slotted spoon, remove almonds and kewp... - 50.8187
The Zuppa Inglese is an italian custard based dessert. This recipe for Zuppa Inglese is made with an italian sponge cake layered with a variety of fillings. With pineapple, chocolate cream filling and rum mix, the cake is chilled and served with whipped... - 41.3676
1. Over a double boiler, add eggs, sugar, vanilla and beat well, remove from heat and beat again until mixture is triple in volume and pale.
2. Sprinkle flour over the egg mixture and fold in 1/3 cup at a time.
3. Gradually add butter, sherry and mix... - 36.8007
Perfect Crunchy Pecan Cream Cheese Frosting
Let Betty's perfect pecan cream cheese frosting be the next big inspiration for your holiday dessert cakes. Ready in minutes, this delightful frosting is a cinch to make and gorgeous to eat. Plus, this frosting packs in the right amount of crunch too and is... - 97.2555
In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream and 1 ounce icing sugar [1/4 cup confectioners' sugar].
Using a metal spoon, fold in the hazelnuts, cherries and chocolate.
Chill the bowl in the refrigerator.
In a small mixing bowl, mix together the brandy and... - 44.0261
Italian Almond Cookies
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Onto sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside.
In small mixing bowl, using electric mixer, cream margarine with sugar until light and fluffy; add sifted ingredients and beat... - 36.7135
Cream Cheese Icing With A Purple Twist
This cream cheese icing recipe is not only a butter-less one but it is naturally beautiful with a purple “Twist”. If you do not like adding artificial coloring to your icings and frosting, watch Victoria Paikin show you how to make a gorgeous purple blue... - 114.51
Peach Torte - Betty's Kitchen Fare - How To Make
How to make a Peach Torte by Betty Bannerman Busciglio, cooking teacher and former caterer. Betty uses only fresh ingredients. Most dishes made from scratch. Her videos contain many cooking tips. A Scottish lass who could barely boil water when first married,... - 0
Pasta Timbale With Mortadella
1. In a food processor, blend the tuna and anchovies until smooth. Add 1 cup mayonnaise and the lemon juice and process a little more. Transfer this to a large bowl.
2. Add remaining mayonnaise to tuna mixture and add some, or all of the chicken stock to... - 37.3518
Fall Apple Polenta Flan
This apple and polenta flan is a gorgeous soft and moist cake similar to an Italian bread pudding. This perfect fall dessert should be enjoyed by the hearth, after dinner. - 54.8832
In Batter Bowl, combine pudding, milk and rum; mix well with 10-mch Whisk.
Lighten the mascarpone cheese by turning and folding it over several times with Super Scraper, then mix into vanilla pudding.
Fold in whipped cream to make filling.
To assemble, divide... - 42.1224
Panettone Bread Pudding Featuring Bauducco Panettone
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a greased 9x13 baking dish.
3. Cut the panettone into 1 inch cubes and place the cubes evenly in the buttered baking dish.
4. In a large mixing bowl combine heavy cream, milk, and eggs, whisk them... - 119.16
Bake or buy a pound cake.
Chill for 1 hour Trim edges and uneven places so that cake is level on all sides and top.
Slice cake horizontally into 1/2-inch slices and place base layer of cake on serving platter .
Force cheese through a sieve into a bowl.
Beat... - 37.6354
(1) Pre-heat oven at 350 F
(2) Beat Cake mix, 1/2 cup egg whites (store bought) and 3/4 cup milk for 3-4 min
(3) Bake the cake in a 9" x 5" loaf pan for 60 min or until fully baked
(4) Cut the cake in 10 slices
(5) Place the slices in freezer for 5 min... - 40.8457
Betty's Tantalizing Tiramisu
This is a great choice for a dessert especially when you're inviting guests over. This is an Italian dessert and can be easily made without much effort. You must surely try this recipe out. - 109.055
A Taste Of Tuscany
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. Grease 4 large muffin cups and dust with flour.
3. In a medium bowl, combine biscuit mix, 1/4 cup sugar, vanilla and milk and stir quickly just until moistened.
4. Divide equally among the muffin... - 39.4447
Spaghetti Squash Hash Browns
In a bowl, combine squash strands, flour, and cheese.
Mix well, lifting squash strands with 2 forks.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan with a nonstick finish, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over medium-high heat.
Drop squash mixture into pan in 1/4-cup... - 36.147
1. In a medium-size cold, mixing bowl, combine the cream with coffee.
2. Whip the cream using whipping bladed of a stand mixer or use an electric hand mixer, beating until cream is slightly thickened.
3. Gradually add sugar and vanilla while... - 26.5714
1. Mix the dried egg, flour and sugar in a basin, then blend in the water to make a smooth cream.
2. Slowly heat the milk and vanilla pod or vanilla essence in a small saucepan just to boiling point. Remove the vanilla pod, if using, then slowly whisk the... - 30.5666
Amazing Banana Nut Roll
Prepare Vanilla Cheese Frosting. In large bowl, with mixer at medium-high speed, beat butter, cream cheese, and vanilla 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low. Beat in confectioners' sugar until blended. Increase speed to medium-high; beat 2... - 43.7134
1. Line a 7 inch tart or flan tin with rolled pastry dough to make a pastry shell.
2. Place the tin on a baking sheet.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F, 190°C
4. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar using a wooden spoon or... - 45.576
Homemade Pizza Dough
Always wanted to make pizza at home, but had to settle for takeouts because you didn't know how to make pizza dough at home? Worry not, for this video brings you an excellent recipe that teaches you how to make pizza dough from the scratch. Just master the... - 115.8
Crispy Berry Napoleon
1. Lightly grease a baking sheet and line it with baking or greaseproof paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour and salt.
4. Cut chilled butter into small cubes and add to the flour.... - 42.9608
Dacquoise Glacee is intoxicatingly yummy!!. Try this brilliant Dacquoise Glacee recipe! - 38.3983
The literal translation for the Italian word Polenta is "mush". Boiled cornmeal for an edible starch is a found in countless cuisines all over the world. Formerly a peasant food, this is finding upscale ways to hit supermarket shelves and restaurant menus... - 31.1738
Tasty Butternut Squash Risotto
If you like eating Italian food, then do try out this recipe. The Chef shows how to make Butternut Squash Risotto. It's easy to make without much effort. I'm sure you'll like it. - 134.621
Cut the spongecake into two or three layers.
Mix the ricotta, sugar, milk and rose water.
Rub through a sieve or whip until smooth.
Add the chocolate, almonds and candied fruit and mix well.
Place a spongecake layer on a serving plate and spread... - 43.5872
Home-cooked Easter Feast
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the set of Fox 5 San Diego's morning show to discuss Easter ideas for 2012. - 107.388