- » Italian Cookie
Italian Cookie Recipes
Italian cookie is a sweet baked item often taken with tea or coffee. In Italy, Italian cookie is made at the time of Easter and Christmas.
How to make Italian cookie?
Italian cookie is cooked similarly ... More »
Biscottini Al Vino
Thinking of throwing a cocktail party? An extremely easy and tasty cookie is ideal for cocktail parties to serve at the end of the meal. This is a recipe for wine cookies like my grandma used to make them. - 101.879
Pizzelles - No Bake Italian Cookies
1. Preheat the Pizzelle machine on high.
2. Add the vanilla to the melted butter and set aside.
3. Whisk together the eggs and sugar until well combined.
4. Add the melted butter and vanilla in a slow steady stream while continuing to whisk... - 99.0299
Pizzelles are destined to be a part of your Italian Christmas buffet table. Watch the video to learn how to make these traditional waffle- like, thin, buttery crisp Italian cookies. The only hard party about this recipe is that you will need a pizzelle iron. - 95.6179
Brandied Coconut Crusted Cookies
1. Preheat an oven to 350°F or Gas 4
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or butter or line it with butter paper.
3. In a clean grease free glass bowl, combine the egg whites with cream of tartar.
4. Using an electric beater beat the egg... - 49.2446
Italian Christmas Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease cookie sheet.
Cream butter and sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs 1 at a time.
Add orange juice and rind.
Add flour and baking powder; mix well.
Knead until no longer sticky, kneading in additional... - 47.1887
Italian Neapolitan Cookies
Sift flour, measure; sift again with spices, soda and salt.
Cream shortening; add sugar, beat until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, slowly add flour and nuts.
Sift and measure flour, add soda and salt.
Chop raisins fine, cherries in... - 45.2925
Italian Nut Cookies
In a large bowl, stir together sugar, butter, anise seeds, anisette, and whiskey.
Beat in eggs.
In another bowl, stir together flour and baking powder; gradually add to sugar mixture, blending thoroughly.
Mix in almonds.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap and... - 45.2587
Low Fat Butterscotch Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sieve in flour with salt and baking powder. Add oil and brown sugar and beat to a smooth mixture.
3. Cream egg with vanilla. Mix in nuts.
4. Fold egg mixture in flour mixture.
5. Grease an 8-inch... - 44.292
Cream the butter.
Add the sugar, salt, and lemon rind; cream until light.
Add the flour, then the almonds, mixing with a spoon at first, then finish by kneading lightly with your hands.
Chill about 1 hour.
Roll out small portions of the chilled dough at a... - 43.6177
Italian Fig Cookies
Put figs, raisins, and almonds through food grinder.
In mixing bowl combine 1/4 cup sugar, water, cinnamon, and dash pepper; stir into fruit mixture.
Combine flour, 1/3 cup sugar, and baking powder.
Cut in shortening and butter till mixture... - 43.4386
Twice-baked Italian Cookies
Twice-Baked Italian Cookies is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 43.0981
Beat eggs till foamy; stir in sugar.
Add cooled butter or margarine and vanilla.
Stir flour and baking powder together thoroughly.
Stir into egg mixture; mix well.
Using 2 tablespoons dough for each cookie, shape into balls.
Heat a... - 41.7657
Preheat the oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4.
Beat the butter and sugar together in a bowl until smooth, then work in the ground almonds and flour, until the mixture forms a stiff dough.
Break the dough into 20 pieces (roughly the size of walnuts), and form the... - 41.4097
Beat butter with sugar and flour, stir in very finely chopped nuts and fruit.
Evenly grease centre of oven tray, in about a 20cm (8in) circle.
Roll a level tablespoon of mixture into a ball, place in centre of tray, press with fingers into circular... - 40.8584
1. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, at medium speed, beat eggs until light and frothy; gradually add sugar, beating until smooth and creamy. Add oil; beat until well blended.
2. Stir in lemon, orange and vanilla extracts and salt.
3. With mixer at low... - 40.3493
Cenci Alla Fiorentina
1. In a large bowl add 8 oz flour. Make a well in the central part of the bowl.
2. Add egg yolks, eggs, 2 1/2 teaspoons of icing sugar, rum and salt.
3. Mix the ingredients with a fork or hand and make a rough ball.
4. On the table or pastry board... - 40.2356
Italian Holiday Cookies
Cream butter and sugar until thoroughly blended.
Beat in egg yolk and vanilla extract.
Combine flour and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Chill dough for ease in handling.
Shape into balls 1 inch in diameter.
Dip balls into egg white: then roll lightly... - 39.5232
Beat eggs in large mixing bowl.
Gradually add sugar, mixing until smooth.
Stir in melted butter, liqueur and vanilla.
Sift flour and baking powder into another large bowl.
Add to egg mixture, blending with wooden spoon until smooth (dough will be... - 37.6782
Italian Butter Cookies
Combine flour, sugar, and lemon peel in a large bowl; mix thoroughly.
Add rum and then egg yolks in fourths, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
Cut butter into flour mixture with pastry blender until particles are fine.
Work with fingertips until a dough... - 37.5476
Italian Honey Cluster Cookies
Stir whole wheat flour and unbleached white flour together in a medium-size bowl.
Make a well in the center.
Pour in eggs and vanilla and almond extracts, and mix into a stiff dough; or mix in a food processor.
Dough should be stiff enough to roll out on a... - 37.4172
Beat eggs until thick.
Add sugar, the 3/4 cup butter, lemon extract, baking powder, anise seeds, and flour; mix well.
Place a seasoned pizelle iron (about 5 inches in diameter) directly over medium-high heat.
Alternately heat both sides of iron until water... - 37.239
Italian Almond Cookies
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Onto sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside.
In small mixing bowl, using electric mixer, cream margarine with sugar until light and fluffy; add sifted ingredients and beat... - 36.7135
As easy as 1, 2, 3, these cookies go together in no time. Not only that, but they make fabulous party favors! - 36.6088
1. In a large bowl, beat eggs and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on high speed until thick and lemon colored. Set aside 2 tablespoons butter; beat in remaining melted butter and vanilla.
2. Add flour mixed with baking powder and salt and beat on low... - 36.5748
Put almonds into a blender and grind into a powder.
Beat egg whites with the salt until fluffy, then beat in sugar, one spoonful at a time, until stiff peaks are formed.
Fold in ground almonds, vanilla and almond extract.
Drop from a teaspoon onto a... - 34.4874
Combine cream, sugar substitute, and almond extract in a medium bowl.
Beat with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
Fold in crushed cookies.
Spoon into dessert bowls.
Freeze until partially frozen, about 20 minutes.
serve. - 33.7961
1. Sprinkle the ladyfingers with the Marsala. Line the sides and bottom of the mold with the ladyfingers, curved side to the outside.
2. Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until thick and heavy. Mix in the ricotta. Stir in the crushed macaroons, grated... - 33.6248
Italian Bow Knot Cookies
Blend beaten eggs into dry ingredients, following with all other ingredients.
Knead until smooth.
Roll into pencil lengths and tie in bow knots.-Bake on greased cookie sheets in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. - 33.3479
Italian Cookies (biscotti)
Sift together flour, sugar and baking powder into a large bowl.
Add butter or margarine and mix thoroughly.
Add eggs and vanilla and mix to a firm dough.
Knead on a floured board for five minutes.
Shape into small balls and place on a greased cookie tin.
Bake... - 31.5612
Beat eggs at medium speed of an electric mixer until foamy; gradually add sugar, beating until thick and lemon colored.
Add butter, vanilla, and anise oil; mix well.
Add flour and baking powder; beat until smooth.
Brush pizzelle iron lightly with oil; preheat... - 31.3005
1. With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the egg whites, eggs, sugar, and lemon rind in a large bowl until pale yellow and thickened, about 5 minutes. Add the lemon juice, oil, butter, and salt; reduce the speed to low and beat just until combined. Add... - 31.0692
Italian Fruit And Hazelnut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a food processor, combine hazelnuts, dried fruit, sugar, egg whites, vanilla and salt. Process, turning machine quickly on and off, until hazelnuts and fruit are finely chopped.
2. Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto... - 29.5137
1. Preheat 7-inch electric pizzelle iron* as manufacturer directs. Into large bowl, measure all ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula.
2. Pour 2 tablespoonfuls batter at a... - 28.9694
If you're looking for a basic dough that can be put through a cookie press, this is the one. - 0
Italian Cookie Recipes By Category