- » Italian Coffee
Italian Coffee Recipes
Italian coffee is a coffee prepared and served in Italy, and now adopted by and drunk in many other cultures across the world for its varied forms and delectable flavors. Espresso and cappuccino are the most well ... More »
Coffee Panna Cotta
The coffee panna cotta is the perfect way to end a summer meal without giving up either dessert or coffee! - 135.123
For those of you who spend hours bent over books, here's the college recipes! To improve your attention and increase concentration, there's nothing better than a cappuccino milkshake... Deb shows us the recipe! - 134.129
If you're planning a dinner party, then you can surely make this dessert. The chef shows the perfect recipe to make Tiramisu. Your friends and family will really relish it. - 118.933
Easy To Make Tiramisu
Loved not only in Italy, but also worldwide, the coffee-flavored, chocolate-dusted dessert is the one to die for. Chef Paul Hegeman shares with us a wonderful, tried-and-tested Tiramisu recipe that is likely to get you coming back for more and trying it over... - 114.097
Betty's Tantalizing Tiramisu
This is a great choice for a dessert especially when you're inviting guests over. This is an Italian dessert and can be easily made without much effort. You must surely try this recipe out. - 109.055
Chilled Dandelion Iced Coffee
This drink is absolutely divine. In fact it is an understatement! This iced coffee is caffeine free and tastes so good. Who said that healthy equals tasteless?! Watch this video to learn how to make this delicious chilled dandelion iced coffee. It is the... - 106.254
A liqueur dessert is a sure way to warm up this winter and this classic coffee tiramisu is sure to be a crowd pleaser. It is surprisingly easy to make this coffee version of the traditional Italian dessert. It tastes good as it looks. Win anyone over with... - 102.931
Affogato is a simple and classy dessert to top off any dinner, the limits are only the flavors of gelato you have available! - 94.1703
Padma Lakshmi Affogato Recipe & Ifood.tv Interview
1)Make your espresso coffee in a coffee machine or on an open vessel. After you have cooked the coffee decoction set it aside.
2)In a cup obtain 1 scoop of ice cream and pour over the espresso on the the scoop followed by caramel sauce and chocolate... - 88.8093
Quick And Easy Tiramisu
If you enjoy desserts, try out this dessert recipe from Italian cuisine. Quick and Easy Tiramisu, as the name suggests, is a quick and easy recipe which gives fabulous results. Check out this video for a step-by- step demonstration. - 82.6798
How To Use A Stovetop Espresso Maker
How would it be to be able to make your own espresso coffee at home? However, using an espresso maker can be quite baffling, especially if you are new to it. Stream this video to know how to use an espresso maker to perfection. Once you have acquainted... - 75.5061
Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift flour with baking powder and set aside.
Cream butter and sugar until light, then beat in eggs, 1 at a time; mix in vanilla.
Add flour, a few spoonfuls at a time, alternately with sour cream, beginning and ending with flour.
Stir... - 47.3276
Coffee Mousse With Strawberries
1) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in cold water, then stir over hot water, until dissolved.
2) Stir in the instant coffee and keep aside to cool.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs, until pale and thick.
4) Stir in the milk and orange peel, beat until... - 45.6388
Italian Coffee Cake
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Stir in sugar, 1/2 cup margarine, the eggs, salt, lemon peel, vanilla and 2 1/2 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in raisins, citron, pine nuts and enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn... - 45.4093
Coffee Mousse With Walnuts
1) In a medium saucepan, mix first 4 ingredients.
2) In a bowl, mix egg yolks and milk well.
3) Add the egg mixture to gelatin mixture and let it sit for a minute.
4) Cook the mixture on low heat until smooth and thickened. Keep stirring.
5) Turn off... - 44.974
Fresh Plum Coffee Cake
1. Mix the yeast, granulated sugar, the salt, and white flour in a large bowl.
2. Heat the water and 1/2 cup butter until very warm and butter is melted. Add to dry ingredients and beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
3. Add 1 cup whole... - 44.2383
Italian Coffee Bombe
Combine 1/4 cup sugar, salt, and flour in small saucepan.
Add egg yolks, milk, and coffee; mix well.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
Remove from heat and chill.
Add Cointreau and vanilla.
Whip cream until stiff and add 2... - 43.1969
Coffee Ring Deluxe
Combine buttermilk, butter or oil, water, honey, and salt.
Allow mixture to cool to lukewarm, then add yeast and mix well.
Blend in egg, then cover and allow to set in a warm place for about 10 minutes.
Add flour and mix until dough is well blended and... - 42.7189
Chocolate Coffee Cake
Here is a trendy cousin of our favorite Velvet Crumb Cake. You'll love indulging in the rich chocolate and coffee flavors. - 40.9622
1) In a saucepan measure the coffee.
2) Stir in boiling water and boil slowly.
3) Remove from heat, cover with lid and permeate for 15 minutes.
4) In a bowl place muslin cloth and strain the coffee.
5) Mix sugar and stir well.
6) Cook and let chill for... - 39.6797
Spiced Coffee With Prunes
1. Mix together the cream and confectioner's sugar
2. Heat coffee, add cinnamon and stir to blend
3. On neach of the cups, place prune, lace with brandy and pour coffee
4. Top with a tablespoon each of the whipped cream and serve - 36.3832
Strong Coffee Tiramisu
Divide the sponge fingers among 4 individual serving dishes.
Mix together the coffee and 1 tablespoon of the marsala, and pour over the biscuits.
Set aside to soak for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat together the fromage frais, cream cheese, sugar, and remaining... - 36.2152
Classic Coffee Tortoni
1. Melt butter in a saucepan and stir in sugar. Cook over medium heat until bubbly.
2. Stir in wheat germ and almonds, mixing well. Remove from heat; spread out to cool on waxed paper.
3. Beat whipping cream, confectioners' sugar, and coffee until soft peaks... - 34.8226
Coffee Ice Cream
1. Beat sugar and egg yolks.
2. Heat lemon peel and single cream.
3. Remove the peel and prepare the custard.
4. Mix the espresso coffee and double cream.
5. Strain. Refrigerate.
6. Serve coffee ice cream chilled. - 34.0185
Spiced Coffee Vienna
1. In a chafing dish, pour coffee and lighthe flame underneath; add cinnamon sticks and cloves and allspice berries
2. Steep over a very low flame for fifteen minutes or less
3. Pour it into the wine glasses, top with softly whipped cream,... - 33.1981
Classic Coffee Ice
Dissolve 1/4 cup sugar and coffee in 1/2 cup boiling water.
Stir in 1 1/2 cups cold water.
Pour into shallow pan.
Freeze about 2 hours or till nearly firm.
Break up into chilled small mixer bowl.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer till fluffy.
Freeze till... - 32.8059
Coffee Granita With Cream
1 In a medium size bowl, combine all the ingredients except whipped cream.
2 Allow the mixture to cool.
3 In an ice cream maker, process the mixture as per the manufacturer's instructions.
4 Or into a large pan, turn the mixture and freeze... - 31.8175
Coffee Enhanced Tiramisu
1. Combine first 3 ingredients and, if desired, Kahlua, in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
2. Pour coffee into a shallow dish. Split ladyfingers in half lengthwise. Quickly dip ladyfingers, flat sides... - 30.1887
Put the coffee and sugar into a heatproof glass or ceramic coffee pitcher.
Pour the boiling water into the pitcher.
Put the pitcher on an asbestos mat on the lowest heat and leave for 1 hour.
Allow the coffee to cool, then strain it through a sieve lined with... - 30.1057
Almond Coffee Delight
1) In an electric blender container put all ingredients and beat until frothy.
2) Serve almond coffee delight chilled. - 29.3096
Flavour Of Coffee Pleasure Of Chocolate
• Whisk eggs, caster sugar and egg yolks together till white & fluffy.
• Add melted dark chocolate and mix carefully.
• Grease ramekins with unsalted butter & caster sugar and pour the molten mix.
• Bake at 200 degrees for 10-12 minutes... - 24.3174
1. Pour hot coffee into a non-metal container. Cover and cool to room temperature. (Do not refrigerate, as this causes coffee to become cloudy.)
2. Before serving, stir the desired amount of sugar into cooled coffee. Pour coffee over ice in tall glasses. If... - 22.6179
Ricotta With Coffee (ricotta Al Caffe)
Beat ricotta until light and press through a fine sieve.
Add the coffee and sugar and mix well.
Add the rum and blend thoroughly.
Pour into a serving dish and chill for several hours. - 21.3474
Ricotta Coffee Cream
In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, combine the ricotta, coffee or espresso, sugar and nutmeg; process for 2 minutes, stopping once to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
Turn into 4 serving dishes or glasses and freeze for... - 21.2517
For each serving pour espresso coffee into serving cup.
Add cognac, brandy, or rum and the sugar; stir gently.
Garnish with a lemon slice, if desired. - 18.6083
Chocolate Coffee Tiramisu - Homemade
1. MASCARPONE CREAM: In a bowl, add egg yolk and sugar. Beat them with an electric mixer till it turns creamy and whitish. Put the mascarpone cheese in batches while continuously beating till they are well combined. Set aside.
2. WHIPPED CREAM:... - 0
Italian Coffee Recipes By Category