- » Italian Christmas Cookie
Italian Christmas Cookie Recipes
Italian Christmas cookies are cookies prepared in the Italian style for Christmas. The recipes are rich and laden with calories and so, these days, healthy versions of the Italian Christmas cookies are also getting ... More »
Mouth-watering Christmas Gingerbread Cookies
What gift are you planning for your kids this Christmas? Gingerbread cookies are the best gift to be enjoyed on this festive day. Let's give a try with the this recipe. - 122.859
Italian Christmas Cookies
Looking for a way to make your Christmas party more fun? How about baking a batch or two of traditional Italian cookies that promise to please everyone's tastebuds? Watch this video and learn to make not one but two Italian classics that everyone is... - 100.135
1. Line an 8 inch square pan with plastic wrap such that it extends over the edges. Set aside
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking is required.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer until soft.
4.... - 50.0107
Italian Christmas Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease cookie sheet.
Cream butter and sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs 1 at a time.
Add orange juice and rind.
Add flour and baking powder; mix well.
Knead until no longer sticky, kneading in additional... - 47.1887
Chocolate Almond Biscotti
MICROWAVE 1 cup morsels in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100% power) for 1 minute; stir.
Microwave at additional 10 to 20 second intervals, stirring until smooth; cool to room temperature.
Combine flour, cocoa,baking powder, baking soda and salt in... - 45.8185
California Apricot Pistachio Biscotti
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease large baking sheet.
In food processor or blender, process flours, 1 cup sugar, baking powder and salt until blended.
Add butter and vanilla; process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add eggs; process until... - 45.5397
Cream the butter.
Add the sugar, salt, and lemon rind; cream until light.
Add the flour, then the almonds, mixing with a spoon at first, then finish by kneading lightly with your hands.
Chill about 1 hour.
Roll out small portions of the chilled dough at a... - 43.6177
Biscotti Al Pignoli
Combine the eggs and sugar in the top of a double boiler; beat until frothy, using an electric mixer set at medium speed.
Place over simmering water and beat until the mixture is warm.
Remove from the heat and continue beating until the eggs are foaming and... - 42.7512
Preheat oven to 375°F Place almonds in small baking pan.
Bake 7 to 8 minutes or until golden brown, watching carefully.
Beat sugar and margarine in medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth.
Add egg whites and almond extract; mix well.
Combine... - 42.2925
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Grease 2 large baking sheets and flour them. Set aside.
3) In a medium mixing bowl, break up the almond paste and add the egg whites, salt and vanilla.
4) With an electric mixer set on... - 41.4338
Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry, adding the almond extract toward the end.
Combine the almonds, sugar, and salt; fold in.
Drop by teaspoons onto a lightly buttered and floured cookie sheet.
Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar (put through a... - 37.4811
As easy as 1, 2, 3, these cookies go together in no time. Not only that, but they make fabulous party favors! - 36.6088
Italian Fruit And Hazelnut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a food processor, combine hazelnuts, dried fruit, sugar, egg whites, vanilla and salt. Process, turning machine quickly on and off, until hazelnuts and fruit are finely chopped.
2. Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto... - 29.5137
Italian Christmas Cookie Recipes By Category
Italian Christmas Cookie Dish: