- » Italian Christmas Cookie
Italian Christmas Cookie Recipes
Italian Christmas cookies are cookies prepared in the Italian style for Christmas. The recipes are rich and laden with calories and so, these days, healthy versions of the Italian Christmas cookies are also getting ... More »
Italian Christmas Cookies
Looking for a way to make your Christmas party more fun? How about baking a batch or two of traditional Italian cookies that promise to please everyone's tastebuds? Watch this video and learn to make not one but two Italian classics that everyone is... - 100.127
Italian Christmas Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease cookie sheet.
Cream butter and sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs 1 at a time.
Add orange juice and rind.
Add flour and baking powder; mix well.
Knead until no longer sticky, kneading in additional... - 46.3514
Italian Fruit And Hazelnut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a food processor, combine hazelnuts, dried fruit, sugar, egg whites, vanilla and salt. Process, turning machine quickly on and off, until hazelnuts and fruit are finely chopped.
2. Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto... - 27.9548
Christmas Cookies (pastini Di Natale)
Sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
Mix in butter or margarine with fingers.
Add egg yolk, almond extract and milk.
Mix to a firm ball.
Turn onto a floured board and knead for about five minutes.
Roll out dough to a thickness of 1/4... - 44.2512
Mouth-watering Christmas Gingerbread Cookies
What gift are you planning for your kids this Christmas? Gingerbread cookies are the best gift to be enjoyed on this festive day. Let's give a try with the this recipe. - 120.477
Cream the butter.
Add the sugar, salt, and lemon rind; cream until light.
Add the flour, then the almonds, mixing with a spoon at first, then finish by kneading lightly with your hands.
Chill about 1 hour.
Roll out small portions of the chilled dough at a... - 41.279
Preheat oven to 375°F Place almonds in small baking pan.
Bake 7 to 8 minutes or until golden brown, watching carefully.
Beat sugar and margarine in medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth.
Add egg whites and almond extract; mix well.
Combine... - 40.8095
As easy as 1, 2, 3, these cookies go together in no time. Not only that, but they make fabulous party favors! - 36.6473
Chocolate Almond Biscotti
MICROWAVE 1 cup morsels in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100% power) for 1 minute; stir.
Microwave at additional 10 to 20 second intervals, stirring until smooth; cool to room temperature.
Combine flour, cocoa,baking powder, baking soda and salt in... - 43.2464
Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry, adding the almond extract toward the end.
Combine the almonds, sugar, and salt; fold in.
Drop by teaspoons onto a lightly buttered and floured cookie sheet.
Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar (put through a... - 35.0475
1. Line an 8 inch square pan with plastic wrap such that it extends over the edges. Set aside
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking is required.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer until soft.
4.... - 47.874
California Apricot Pistachio Biscotti
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease large baking sheet.
In food processor or blender, process flours, 1 cup sugar, baking powder and salt until blended.
Add butter and vanilla; process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add eggs; process until... - 44.3823
Cane Shaped Candy Cookies
It's Christmas time and you have all your family and friends at home. All you want to do is prepare an amazing dessert that will impress all of them. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Cane Shaped Candy Cookies. A mouth watering dessert that will... - 93.4591
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Grease 2 large baking sheets and flour them. Set aside.
3) In a medium mixing bowl, break up the almond paste and add the egg whites, salt and vanilla.
4) With an electric mixer set on... - 41.3055
Baked Gingerbread Cookie
Craving for something sweet? Don't worry check out the video of the delicious Baked Gingerbread Cookie prepared by chef Jenny. A great dessert which hardly takes time to prepare. - 90.041
Parmesan Bread Deluxe
1) Take a small bowl and combine salad dressing, onion and cheese in it. Nicely blend the ingredients together.
2) Spread generous amount of the prepared dressing mixture on each bread slice.
3) Arrange the bread slices on a cookie sheet and broil 2... - 36.812
This quick and easy Italian favorite is topped with a savory blend of tomatoes, garlic, basil and capers. - 34.139
On work counter, cream together the butter, powdered sugar, salt, and lemon rind to form a creamy mixture.
Gradually blend in the eggs.
When they are thoroughly incorporated into the butter mixture, knead in the flour.
Let the dough firm up 2-3 hours in the... - 39.4414
Its in on your own calzones. Beef and cheese are baked inside a tender crust made with Bisquick® mix. - 35.0922
Salsa Pizza With Cheese Crust
This is no ordinary pizza! Spicy salsa-seasoned beef tops a cheese crust for a pizza that's out of this world. - 35.8341
Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta
A quick, easy and elegant way to enjoy the flavors of fresh herbs, Parmesan cheese, capers and bell peppers. - 35.0341
Mushroom Pita Pizzas
Skip the pizza dough. Top pita bread with savory basil and colorful veggies. - 34.0136
Turn over a new way to eat pizza! Your family will love it! - 32.4314
Pizza Pot Pies
You can’t help but smile back at this casserole. It has the all-time favorite flavor--pizza! - 35.8358
Savory Chicken Bites
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine cream cheese, lemon juice and seasonings. Mix well.
2) Stir in celery, chicken and pimento. Toss nicely and keep aside.
3) Separate the dough into eight rectangles. Firmly press around perforations. Spread each... - 41.377
Italian Christmas Cookie Recipes By Category
Italian Christmas Cookie Dish: